What should I tell this guy SD...ugh

NAS

NAS

Awards
:hammer: Happened to be talking with a buddy at the gym, he said that he was thinking about taking novedexXT, I asked why and found out he feels shut down from taking a bottle of SD. Well I talked to him further and found out there was no liver support taken, no pct planned out/taken, and he has been drinking the whole time. I told him since he already has the novedex to start it tonight tapered down, stop drinking immediatly and get some milk thistle/ perfect cycle, and a trib like blue up, also mentioned a serm...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
:hammer: Happened to be talking with a buddy at the gym, he said that he was thinking about taking novedexXT, I asked why and found out he feels shut down from taking a bottle of superdrol. Well I talked to him further and found out there was no liver support taken, no post cycle therapy planned out/taken, and he has been drinking the whole time. I told him since he already has the novedex to start it tonight tapered down, stop drinking immediatly and get some milk thistle/ perfect cycle, and a trib like blue up, also mentioned a serm...
Probably the best advice under the circumstances.