What PED’s gave you side effects such as: mood changes, appetite, insomnia, lethargy, libido etc...

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
lgd = bad groggy lethargy at 10 week cycles (10mg), but bounce back instantly with serms, i think you need at least 8 weeks but sometimes I push to 10. I take pretty big breaks between cycles

epistane = horrible libido shut down at week 2, I stopped and sermed and have not touched epistane since, I can't remember the dose dose

msten = contrary to some other guys I always feel alpha, aggressive and intense AF but definitely suffer from joint pain (30-40mg @ 6 weeks), hunger also out of control

mk677 = one brand gave me increased heart rate right after dosing at 25mg, this subsided after a week or so, I also drop the dose to 12.5 now, works just as good

Andros (1,4,19s) = nothing notable for sides

All in all I don't have a huge problem with sides, I'm not constantly cycling, I mainly stick with sarms and some andros and mk677, msten when I can find it but it's been hard to get lately IMO

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
lgd = bad groggy lethargy at 10 week cycles (10mg), but bounce back instantly with serms, i think you need at least 8 weeks but sometimes I push to 10. I take pretty big breaks between cycles

epistane = horrible libido shut down at week 2, I stopped and sermed and have not touched epistane since, I can't remember the dose dose

msten = contrary to some other guys I always feel alpha, aggressive and intense AF but definitely suffer from joint pain (30-40mg @ 6 weeks), hunger also out of control

mk677 = one brand gave me increased heart rate right after dosing at 25mg, this subsided after a week or so, I also drop the dose to 12.5 now, works just as good

Andros (1,4,19s) = nothing notable for sides

All in all I don't have a huge problem with sides, I'm not constantly cycling, I mainly stick with sarms and some andros and mk677, msten when I can find it but it's been hard to get lately IMO
Yeah good to hear that about the msten I swear this stuffs making me extremely confident it’s kinda nuts I’m not used to this

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mk677 never gave me any issues except gyno and i am reeeaaaally sensitive to androgens like masteron, at least so it seems. Unless there were some stimulants in my masteron which would explain abnormal reaction.
I know that mk677 is a ghrelin mimetic and therefore a kind of a stress hormone in itself.

@polarcat how did you like lgd as far as gains? I would never run it without a test base though.

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Mk677 never gave me any issues except gyno and i am reeeaaaally sensitive to androgens like masteron, at least so it seems. Unless there were some stimulants in my masteron which would explain abnormal reaction.
I know that mk677 is a ghrelin mimetic and therefore a kind of a stress hormone in itself.

@polarcat how did you like lgd as far as gains? I would never run it without a test base though.
lgd is wild, really consistent gains every time for me. the studies on it are real solid too, subjects bounce back within 30 days without a post cycle, i know the studied dose is significantly lower but still. All things considered, cost, sides, and gains, I think lgd is the best thing someone can run, my favorite cycle is mk677 + lgd, monster gains.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also things that happened in my past like being cheated on etc I started to get real mad about again it’ll drag your past back into your life
The way I see it, gear makes you extroverted in a sense, that you start balancing your self by doing more "outside" action. For instance, if something bothers you a bit, you're going to feel that emotion a lot more and you will act upon it. Where as before you might have just made two deep breaths or maybe you rationalised it away. What I'm saying is that you stop meditating and start acting. And there is a bigger sense of ego. And when you think about past and it's problems, you realise that you didn't react to those problems as you would to them now, in your current state. Thus past problems start looking as emotionally unresolved. So you start getting angry, feeling like either a pussy or just in general you ego feels hurt. This is how I see it.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also don’t like the feeling of constantly feeling amped up or on edge..
No, me to. I honestly don't see how people can cycle all the time, especially those that are on TRT that frequently add orals for a couple of weeks. Aas change your personality a lot. And if you do them often, life just becomes one big roller coaster and you kinda can forget who you really are, what is your baseline personality. Like, if you are on 150mg's TRT you are person 1, if you are on 250mg's TRT you are person 2, if you are on 50mg's Tbol you are person 2A, if you are on ... you get the gist.

I was doing 30mg's Tbol (pharmacom) at the end of my cycle (now in pct), I was hoping that it wouldn't have a lot of psychological sides. Well, it did. I was surprised actually as Tbol is not tutted as being much androgenic. Well it is, just like everything else I've tried. Tbh SD was the least mentally active at 10mg's per day.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested if somebody can chime in on how GH or just Peptides effected their mental state.

Hlee33

Hlee33

Awards
Trt dose Test: happy and sharp, pretty horny
Masteron:crazy sex drive, just nuts
Epiandro: Stim like alertness, super high sex drive, mild anxiety
Winny: Dog ****, and very irritable. Angry overall
Tbol: Euphoric

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The way I see it, gear makes you extroverted in a sense, that you start balancing your self by doing more "outside" action. For instance, if something bothers you a bit, you're going to feel that emotion a lot more and you will act upon it. Where as before you might have just made two deep breaths or maybe you rationalised it away. What I'm saying is that you stop meditating and start acting. And there is a bigger sense of ego. And when you think about past and it's problems, you realise that you didn't react to those problems as you would to them now, in your current state. Thus past problems start looking as emotionally unresolved. So you start getting angry, feeling like either a pussy or just in general you ego feels hurt. This is how I see it.
Exactly I agree I have a very rough past I was always mad about it fear just lowers inhibitions and makes you more likely to act on it

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
lgd is wild, really consistent gains every time for me. the studies on it are real solid too, subjects bounce back within 30 days without a post cycle, i know the studied dose is significantly lower but still. All things considered, cost, sides, and gains, I think lgd is the best thing someone can run, my favorite cycle is mk677 + lgd, monster gains.
It is weird to me when people say they can feel lgd as in increased aggression, libido... i would say that is a steroid not lgd.

In my mind lgd should just be an AR activator in muscle and bone tissue, not much to be felt except gradual increase in strength and muscle mass.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It is weird to me when people say they can feel lgd as in increased aggression, libido... i would say that is a steroid not lgd.

In my mind lgd should just be an AR activator in muscle and bone tissue, not much to be felt except gradual increase in strength and muscle mass.
I would say beast don what I’ve seen they’re selective in androgen receptors but they aren’t perfect so they’re still going to hit certain things one of those being brain androgen receptors most likely responsible for libido

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would say beast don what I’ve seen they’re selective in androgen receptors but they aren’t perfect so they’re still going to hit certain things one of those being brain androgen receptors most likely responsible for libido
Yeah basically “spillover”. It’s like saying “I don’t understand how S4 affects vision”. Same thing. It activates receptors it wasn’t necessarily meant to.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, me to. I honestly don't see how people can cycle all the time, especially those that are on TRT that frequently add orals for a couple of weeks.
It’s because you lose such things after a while "on" I on year round and the libido boost,mental boost,agression, being on edge etc I don’t have that anymore and it only took like 6 months for me to lose all that, or rather I simply got used to it. Orals used to give me a kick now they don’t. Hell I didn’t even feel 25mg of SD kick in or changing me in the slightest mentality. Nowdays I could bump my test up to a gram a week and I wouldn’t feel the slightest change from 250mg except in my sleep. And I’ve only been "on" for a year and a half, not like I’ve been on for 10 years.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I never felt much of a boost from orals except anadrol I just stay in the gym for hours

It’s more like I feel kinda shitty, 1 weeks later I’m doing an extra rep. Couple more days go by, about the same strength, then next damn back 20-50lbs on my lift just for no reason I never was a dude that just can add 10 lbs a week it’s more like nothing then all at once

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established

Totally agree, when I say it's "wild" I don't mean extreme effects...It is definitely slow to set in, that's why I believe in the lower dosed and longer cycles. I can't stand how it's sold in 4 week bottles or at mega doses, they don't work like a PH other designer. It definitely is gradual. In my experience, I feel the strength at about 2-3 weeks and I don't really start seeing visual changes until week 5ish.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s because you lose such things after a while "on" I on year round and the libido boost,mental boost,agression, being on edge etc I don’t have that anymore and it only took like 6 months for me to lose all that, or rather I simply got used to it. Orals used to give me a kick now they don’t. Hell I didn’t even feel 25mg of SD kick in or changing me in the slightest mentality. Nowdays I could bump my test up to a gram a week and I wouldn’t feel the slightest change from 250mg except in my sleep. And I’ve only been "on" for a year and a half, not like I’ve been on for 10 years.
I thought of as much yes ... but it's hard to believe you don't notice a difference between 1g and 250mg : D except for in sleep. I've only ever taken up to 750 and let me tell you; I noticed it haha

As for SD, it also had the lowest mental effect of all aas I've took. It's a shame it's so toxic. A 10mg's 12 week IM cycle of it would be nice.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn’t sure that people would be happy with talking about psychological side effects, so I included all effects in the OP.

But I definitely like where this is headed, great information we don’t usually share!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All aas I've tried thus far changes my mood. I would be surprised if there was someone on whom aas wouldn't have psychological changes. It effects everyone - some just don't notice it that much b/c they aren't that self aware. Period.

That beeing said, all aas make me sleep worse and make me more aggressive, short tempered, more prone to violence, etc. They especially make me less emotionally sensitive. Hard to feel the full spectrum of emotions when on cycle.

This is imo the worst side of aas that doesn't get nearly enough attention then it should.
Then we should definitely talk about it more!

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would most of you agree that one of the main psychological side effects of steroids is simply the exasperation of the personality you already have? So if you’re already an aggressive hot head, steroids can easily make you even more quick to snap? If you’re an extremely calm guy, maybe even a high dose of tren won’t make you crazy?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would most of you agree that one of the main psychological side effects of steroids is simply the exasperation of the personality you already have? So if you’re already an aggressive hot head, steroids can easily make you even more quick to snap? If you’re an extremely calm guy, maybe even a high dose of tren won’t make you crazy?
Nope. That's something we would like to think. It will make you more aggressive no matter what. What that means for every individual is however really different. For some it might make them more assertive, others might lose GF's, job's, etc ... Heck, some might even get more anxious, because they don't know how to exert all the aggression and they just bottle it up. For instance you have somebody that isn't aggressive and doesn't stand up for him self. What is this person going to do with all the new found "rage" from roids?

What plays a more important role imo is how balanced you are. How many ego problems you have. How many inferiority complexes, etc. You might just end up using roids to feel more like a "man", ie. curing your self worth problems with an inflated ego and aggression. I mean, don't get me wrong, "assertiveness training" is a good psycho therapy and hormones might be an answer for some people instead of using antidepressants ... but certainly not using aas in BB dosages. I would say that specifically people that had low DHT for their whole life, might have built up a weak non assertive personality around that. And adding more DHT in them (gradually, not over night), coupled with assertiveness training might be a life changer. Especially for social anxiety, GAD, ...

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nope. That's something we would like to think. It will make you more aggressive no matter what. What that means for every individual is however really different. For some it might make them more assertive, others might lose GF's, job's, etc ... Heck, some might even get more anxious, because they don't know how to exert all the aggression and they just bottle it up. For instance you have somebody that isn't aggressive and doesn't stand up for him self. What is this person going to do with all the new found "rage" from roids?

What plays a more important role imo is how balanced you are. How many ego problems you have. How many inferiority complexes, etc. You might just end up using roids to feel more like a "man", ie. curing your self worth problems with an inflated ego and aggression.
lol...this reminded me of the really potent blotter acid from the 60's-70's, some found it mind expanding and pleasurable, and others committed suicide.

one mans poison is another mans elixir.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What plays a more important role imo is how balanced you are. How many ego problems you have. How many inferiority complexes, etc. You might just end up using roids to feel more like a "man", ie. curing your self worth problems with an inflated ego and aggression. I mean, don't get me wrong, "assertiveness training" is a good psycho therapy and hormones might be an answer for some people instead of using antidepressants ... but certainly not using aas in BB dosages. I would say that specifically people that had low DHT for their whole life, might have built up a weak non assertive personality around that. And adding more DHT in them (gradually, not over night), coupled with assertiveness training might be a life changer. Especially for social anxiety, GAD, ...
All good points. Certainly if you’re a well-balance, relatively egoless person, then the addition of more androgens probably won’t sway your mood as much as someone who’s a little immature and unhinged to begin with. But like you pointed out, even the balanced person will feel an increase in aggression. They’re just less likely to act on that impulse because they have strong coping mechanisms and a high level of emotional maturity.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I completely agree with that. It doesn’t just make up emotions in my opinion. It exasperates pre-existing emotions as you said.

Although, I’m not as knowledgeable about the topic as some of the more experienced users. Just my 2 cents.

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are your guys experience with tren and libido?

Including injectable tren, methyl-tren, trendione and dienedione.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Trendione and dienolone make me manic and aggressive. Also effects sleep. Trestolone gives high libido and gyno and moon face if I don't take a serm on cycle.