What is the Best Ecdysterone or Turkesterone Supplement

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Danes is from Norway, and English is his second language. Quit being a dick.
Dont bother brother :)
I could care less if its lession or lesson.
We still like Power-Lift. His frustration is due to many years of wasting money on crap supps. And I understand his frustration. But we are here to help him to pick the right supplement and even training regimen 🤗

Last edited:

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on exubol for some time benefits great sleep on it, improved vo2, pumps all day, improved recovery, and leaning effects, improved vascularity . Not so great things for me right now sometimes appetite can’t be controlled

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been on exubol for some time benefits great sleep on it, improved vo2, pumps all day, improved recovery, and leaning effects, improved vascularity . Not so great things for me right now sometimes appetite can’t be controlled
Improved sleep?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Improved sleep?
My theory on turk sleep issues is that it is related to the blood sugar/GDA effect. Theres a lot of studies where they think melatonin is controlling blood sugar or insulin, but I think a reverse link possible.

so if thats true, you might be able to spike your glucose before bed to help sleep. or some people who might have naturally high blood sugar get put into a normal range and sleep even better.

Metformin and sleep disorders
The role of melatonin in diabetes: therapeutic implications
Modulation of Blood Glucose by Melatonin: A Direct Action on Melatonin Receptors in Mouse Hepatocytes
Influence of melatonin receptor signalling on parameters involved in blood glucose regulation

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Increased rem longer deep wave cycle and being able to sleep through the night.
Nice! I think I have noticed the opposite since starting ecdy and Turk. I started them at the same time about 3 weeks ago.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice! I think I have noticed the opposite since starting ecdy and Turk. I started them at the same time about 3 weeks ago.
ya it seems to disrupt sleep for a lot of people. I actually randomly just watched an older Andrew huberman MPMD video and Andrew says he eats a bunch of carbs for dinner so that he "sleeps like a baby". so maybe doing some extra carbs before bed could help mitigate the sleep issues.

what I've been doing personally is switched to dosing once a day. currently I just take my 1.1g in the morning before lifting. I'll probably be doing 1.2g soon. something about taking it all day was weird. almost like it's a pro inflammatory.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya it seems to disrupt sleep for a lot of people. I actually randomly just watched an older Andrew huberman MPMD video and Andrew says he eats a bunch of carbs for dinner so that he "sleeps like a baby". so maybe doing some extra carbs before bed could help mitigate the sleep issues.

what I've been doing personally is switched to dosing once a day. currently I just take my 1.1g in the morning before lifting. I'll probably be doing 1.2g soon. something about taking it all day was weird. almost like it's a pro inflammatory.
Yea I don’t know being on no to little carbs I sleep like a baby, When I don’t take it or miss some days sleep is definitely affected.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe taking it to late I think on the website it says not to take after 5pm I remember Danes saying it keeps him up if he takes it to late. I think I am ones of those people stimulants don’t do anything to.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
anyone ever do 2g exubol pwo all at once? also no update from nd owner yet

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone ever do 2g exubol pwo all at once?
I have tried 500mg Ecdy prior workout (1hours pre). I loved it. The owner tried 700mg and his stim tolerance is HIGH. But he said he felt AMAZING. Plenty of energy ++++.
2g Ajuga prior workout sounds like fun :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was doing fine for a while with 1g pre-workout but now for whatever reason it's been getting to me. All the signs of low blood sugar. Dizzy after doing a set. Feel kind of weak and shaky. Feeling like I am hungry. Anything I can do to combat this? It's affecting my workouts.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Was doing fine for a while with 1g pre-workout but now for whatever reason it's been getting to me. All the signs of low blood sugar. Dizzy after doing a set. Feel kind of weak and shaky. Feeling like I am hungry. Anything I can do to combat this? It's affecting my workouts.
Take it with a solid carb meal. Dont need to be prior workout :)

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s been a couple months now since many started taking 2g. I’m curious what the results have been from a muscle building perspective?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s been a couple months now since many started taking 2g. I’m curious what the results have been from a muscle building perspective?
Still excellent endurance and workout load. I seriously could do 2 a day workouts. At work I usually do multiple sets of pull-ups on my lunch break. My wife has stated that my muscles feel harder. I have been at maintenance calories or below maintenance. The scale hasn't changed. I cannot say I put on 5 to 10 lbs of muscle. Next month I am switching over to a bulking diet. I will still be on exubol.
Will I gain 5 to 10 lbs. Sure I am 6'3" and have pushed up to 250 255 where I am currently at 240. So I won't way I contribute that to exubol as I will up my calories and change my workout style. All I know is exubol makes me workout harder and the ability to do so more frequent.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got my hands on these beauties, but im running Recomp20 first, so they will have to wait 3 months!

View attachment 220199
Nice same .. got couple but want to gauge out what recomp does and really wanna try this solo to see what ecdy does and the hype

But by then we’ll have anabolic xt and phosphatic acid .. so will be pushed till next year lol

I do have 2 people on this solo so will check with them next week

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes ND has the exubol bottles, don't have the results yet. he said it's set to be tested along with other stuff. I don't have an ETA and I'm not gonna bother him for one.
He said the testing is complete for a number of turk products, hopefully one of those is exubol. He says he’s just too busy atm but will post soon

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Couple of my friends are very impressed of Ajuga at 2g. One of them actually sent me a message today and I saw some pics too. Definitely bigger /more pumped ++.
He is very impressed after just 5 weeks..

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Couple of my friends are very impressed of Ajuga at 2g. One of them actually sent me a message today and I saw some pics too. Definitely bigger /more pumped ++.
He is very impressed after just 5 weeks..
its a win for me, I wont beat a dead horse, but it would be a daily supplement for me if i could afford it. I feel like I have been way more efficient in and out of the gym. My activity level has increased where I feel I need to be pushing myself. Energy and endurance

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has anyone here tried this version?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
its a win for me, I wont beat a dead horse, but it would be a daily supplement for me if i could afford it. I feel like I have been way more efficient in and out of the gym. My activity level has increased where I feel I need to be pushing myself. Energy and endurance
Glad to hear that. If you never tried, try to eat plenty while on Ajuga. I have seen very good results. Body changes without getting fat

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good stuff.
Luckily I bought a good amount of the 200mg caps that I can get the tabs now to make the caps last longer.

Wasn't there some kind of talk they might be coming out with caps again with an absorption enhancer?

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Luckily I bought a good amount of the 200mg caps that I can get the tabs now to make the caps last longer.

Wasn't there some kind of talk they might be coming out with caps again with an absorption enhancer?
The owner said at the earliest six months to a year for regular exubol 200 to come back in stock a couple months ago.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I think that will happen but honestly I hope they dont come with absorption enhancer.
Ajuga works on its own very well and it has no problem with solubility, absorption, bioavailability etc.
Altajit from Boldanic is quality Shilajit which is pretty cheap and taking 2x 250mg daily, one bottle will last 45 days. Shilajit / Fulvic Acid can be added if you want to boost the effect of Ajuga or other plants/herbs etc.
So its better to buy it separately and add if you want.Some people may get pretty low bloodsugar combining with Shilajit.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that will happen but honestly I hope they dont come with absorption enhancer.
Ajuga works on its own very well and it has no problem with solubility, absorption, bioavailability etc.
Altajit from Boldanic is quality Shilajit which is pretty cheap and taking 2x 250mg daily, one bottle will last 45 days. Shilajit / Fulvic Acid can be added if you want to boost the effect of Ajuga or other plants/herbs etc.
So its better to buy it separately and add if you want.Some people may get pretty low bloodsugar combining with Shilajit.
Maybe he can get us some poststerone.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would be fun to stack it with Ecdynize or Exubol for sure
IF you were to take Ecdynize and Exubol both pre-workout, what would be a good suggested dose to start out at for each? Just talking pre-workout here.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IF you were to take Ecdynize and Exubol both pre-workout, what would be a good suggested dose to start out at for each? Just talking pre-workout here.
If you take solid dose of Ajuga pre workout, big dose of Ecdynize is not needed.
1g Ajuga Pre with 100-200mg Ecdynize as an example. Or 2g Ajuga and 100mg Ecdynize

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assume you're not cycling this? Not taking any break?
Unfortunately I took two weeks off in early July went on vacation no gym no supplements 😭. Maybe after these are all done I will take some time off but as @Danes said it can be taken for awhile at high doses.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately I took two weeks off in early July went on vacation no gym no supplements 😭. Maybe after these are all done I will take some time off but as @Danes said it can be taken for awhile at high doses.
September will be 2g/daily for me for 3 months. I wasn't sure if I should take a month off or not.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exubol
Pros strength,energy,pumps,vascularity,sleep enhanced

Cons I get super hungry cravings

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hungarian scientists I talked to said Poststerone should be taken in "small" doses. Less is more according their Bell Curve graphs/tests
I will test it’s been seven years maybe soon we can get some out in the world.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you take solid dose of Ajuga pre workout, big dose of Ecdynize is not needed.
1g Ajuga Pre with 100-200mg Ecdynize as an example. Or 2g Ajuga and 100mg Ecdynize
What if any are the differences between ecdynize and exubol for you??

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
September will be 2g/daily for me for 3 months. I wasn't sure if I should take a month off or not.
Breaks are not needed but with breaks you realize how good product actually works.
Example, I gave Ajuga to a friend (He does not lift).
After one month he said it maybe gave him more energy. So I asked him to take 2 weeks break.
Just after couple of days he said his enegy is FAR from what it was on Ajuga. I told him to keep the break for 2 weeks and then add Ajuga again.
After adding Ajuga again he knew 100% how much it helped him

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Breaks are not needed but with breaks you realize how good product actually works.
Example, I have Ajuga to a friend (He does not lift).
After one month he said it maybe gave him more energy. So I asked him to take 2 weeks break.
Just after couple of days he said his enegy is FAR from what it was on Ajuga. I told him to keep the break for 2 weeks and then add Ajuga again.
After adding Ajuga again he knew 100% how much it helped him
Ok thanks. I won't be taking a break.