Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did 1.1g twice today and lifted twice. guess I'm doing an upper lower split now. no problems with volume cuz don't need an intra.

people talk shít about turkesterone being "just creatine" then go take metformin or berberine. enjoy your DNA damage. is there any GDA as good as turkesterone? maybe a different ecdy?

Last edited:
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did 1.1g twice today and lifted twice. guess I'm doing an upper lower split now. no problems with volume cuz don't need an intra.

people talk shít about turkesterone being "just creatine" then go take metformin or berberine. enjoy your DNA damage. is there any GDA as good as turkesterone? maybe a different ecdy?
Im telling you, many people telling me about the amazing GDA effect from ATE/RCE. But it does not suprise me at all. Vladimir Syrov showed this many decades ago how effective it is for boosting insulin sensitivity. Its no joke. And researching for many decades , it has pleeenty of health benefits . Even Neuroprotective ++.
Creatine is great. No doubt about that BUT those non responders are typically people having creatine saturation.*their diet contain enough of creatine etc).
Find me one with ecdysteroid saturation..

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
I know people used to say : "Use Danes dose". It means huge dose. And I didnt say that for fun nor to brag of big doses but its to get most of it.
If you want health benefits of ATE/RCE, small doses for longer period is more than enough.
You want to boost MPS and see the changes in the gym and mirror?Bigger doses are needed.
Ofcourse its not for all compounds. There are compounds where less is more actually
Sorry to be off topic! Have you tried Anabolic Effect at double the dose? Like I discussed before with you I loved Turk at 2g but my stomach couldn't hack it so I had to stop :( I didn't want to spend money and import the Boldanic tablets in case it's the same issue.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to be off topic! Have you tried Anabolic Effect at double the dose? Like I discussed before with you I loved Turk at 2g but my stomach couldn't hack it so I had to stop :( I didn't want to spend money and import the Boldanic tablets in case it's the same issue.
I dont to be honest. I know guys who tried but honestly it wasnt like 2g Ajuga. Actually it couldnt compare at all.
I wish you could try tabs. For me , tabs was great. Caps gave me stomach issue

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
I dont to be honest. I know guys who tried but honestly it wasnt like 2g Ajuga. Actually it couldnt compare at all.
Your Thoughts!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your Thoughts!
it's pretty simple. as of now, if it's not from ICPS uzbekistan it's not real turkestanica extract. maybe some day China will learn how to make it correctly. so get the COA, see China, don't buy. Most of them probably do contain beta ecdy though. so you could just look for an ecdysterone supplement instead and it will at least be labeled correctly.

Last edited:
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
anyone else on the exubols noticing hair growth? or scar tissue healing? I'm doing other stuff too but I think it's the turk mostly.

especially if you felt pain in an injection site that you haven't used in a while. I think that's the scar tissue healing.

Last edited:

Sunburster

Awards
Just started on Exubol 3 days ago, currently taking 30 "tabs" per day. This is me from April 9 - July 9 taking only creatine, whey, alinine, bcaa. Wish I had time to log this but with full time business, kids etc just seems impossible.
7C364AB1-CFCB-4E8E-943D-083DE162FBB8.jpeg
AE375E42-014A-4D62-A261-BDB398F7DC0A.jpeg

Last edited:
mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Danes check your PM when you have a chance

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
anyone else on the exubols noticing hair growth? or scar tissue healing? I'm doing other stuff too but I think it's the turk mostly.

especially if you felt pain in an injection site that you haven't used in a while. I think that's the scar tissue healing.
Alot of people use to report accelerated hair growth from ECDY

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have used crap and I totaly understand you have different opinion.
Try 2g Ajuga Turkestanica from ICPS and then cpme back and tell me its only expensive adaptogen.
You can lift even 50 years but that does not give you automatically any gold medal or knowledge if you have bad habits.
Its like when a grandpa tells young guys : "I can drive better than you because I had driving licence for 50 years now". Well it does not mean he is a good driver...

And not only did you use crap, but even with good quality, you cant see anything with low dose.

Look at Tongkat Ali. 200-400mg didnt do anything for young males (in their 20s).
But when they upped the dose , their testosterone began to raise.

Nahhh..

All crap, wase of money...

Sunburster

Awards
you mind describing your experience since you didn't log it? What brand did you take?
From April 9-July 9 had solely been on creatine, whey, bcaa and alinine. Just started taking Exubol “tabs” 3 days ago, first time ever taking ajuga. Started at 10 tabs, next day 20 and today 30, will possibly just ride it at that dose. Getting back into lifting after a 10+ year hiatus and the addiction is real, was about to hop on some light gear but at 35 with a healthy system and no pro aspirations have decided against. If the bug roids don’t work on me then so be it, will post some more pics in another 90 days 😂

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
From April 9-July 9 had solely been on creatine, whey, bcaa and alinine. Just started taking Exubol “tabs” 3 days ago, first time ever taking ajuga. Started at 10 tabs, next day 20 and today 30, will possibly just ride it at that dose. Getting back into lifting after a 10+ year hiatus and the addiction is real, was about to hop on some light gear but at 35 with a healthy system and no pro aspirations have decided against. If the bug roids don’t work on me then so be it, will post some more pics in another 90 days 😂
Let us know how you get along! Take a 1g dose pre workout as suggested by Danes

larkham

Awards
Can people that have been taking 1-2g per day, describe the energy they have been getting?

Is it more endurance when lifting or are you getting other benefits outside of the gym?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can people that have been taking 1-2g per day, describe the energy they have been getting?

Is it more endurance when lifting or are you getting other benefits outside of the gym?
Taking 2g/day. Been on for 5 weeks.

Not crazy energy but enough where I feel like scaling back on a pre workout.

Endurance is up but again, nothing too crazy there.

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards

What about body composition have you noticed any changes!

larkham

Awards
Do the runs eventually go away?
Not sure if its related but having some serious GI issues

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about body composition have you noticed any changes!
Yes, I've noticed some positive composition changes but if we want to compare supplements and what I've noticed even more, Ursa Major at 5mL/day.

Last edited:
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I've noticed some positive composition changes but if we want to compare supplements and what I've noticed even more, Ursa Major at 5mg/day.
Its amazing how different we react.to compounds.
Example, Ashwagandha such as KSM66, 500mg prior bed, I feel so calm and I sleep like a baby. Even from the first dose. But the "sides" I dont like at all are:
1. Makes me lazy. I am so flat in my mental state. I just want to chill and do nothing. I even dont feel to go to gym.
2. No appetite at all. It does not give me upset stomach etc but I just dont dont feel hungry.
Usually I have sick appetite. I can eat and eat. Feeling like a black hole who never get enough.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did ND ever a reply to this?
Surely he would’ve received and tested Exubol by now
I dont want to be arrogant nor naive but Exubol and Ecdynize have MFG/MFD (Manufaturing date) 2016/2017. Bottles dont lie.
Those batch, I sent to :
Institute of Petrochemistry and Catalysis of
Russian Academy of Sciences
This Institute is studying and researching ecdysteroids for a long period and they did HPLC testing. (I didnt tell them where tabs/caps was from nor the label information).
Both Ecdynize and Exubol contained whats on the label.
I dont trust anyone 100% before the lab test.

I rather trust an institute working daily om ecdysteroids and other plant compounds daily for many years than a supplement company.

larkham

Awards
I dont want to be arrogant nor naive but Exubol and Ecdynize have MFG/MFD (Manufaturing date) 2016/2017. Bottles dont lie.
Those batch, I sent to :
Institute of Petrochemistry and Catalysis of
Russian Academy of Sciences
This Institute is studying and researching ecdysteroids for a long period and they did HPLC testing. (I didnt tell them where tabs/caps was from nor the label information).
Both Ecdynize and Exubol contained whats on the label.
I dont trust anyone 100% before the lab test.

I rather trust an institute working daily om ecdysteroids and other plant compounds daily for many years than a supplement company.
Not at all, I have no doubt of the legitimacy of Exubol, I recently ordered 2400 tabs and thinking about ordering more!

I think it’s a little misleading indicating he (ND) purchased a product and never received it and left it at that. I would assume he’s since tested it? realised it is in fact real but failed to inform anyone in that reddit thread.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, I've noticed some positive composition changes but if we want to compare supplements and what I've noticed even more, Ursa Major at 5mL/day.
Nothing beats ursa major for recomp purposes

Not at all, I have no doubt of the legitimacy of Exubol, I recently ordered 2400 tabs and thinking about ordering more!

I think it’s a little misleading indicating he (ND) purchased a product and never received it and left it at that. I would assume he’s since tested it? realised it is in fact real but failed to inform anyone in that reddit thread.
I believe kronic said that ND told him it was soon to be tested along with several other things

larkham

Awards

So I tried 10 tabs pre workout and I see what you mean about not needing a preWO.
Could be placebo but feeling pretty good and felt more of a pump than normal.

I’m only a week in at 1g a day so I’ll put it down to placebo…

Last edited:
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I tried 10 tabs pre workout and I see what you mean about not needing a preWO.
Could be placebo but feeling pretty good and felt more of a pump than normal.

I’m only a week in at 1g a day so I’ll put it down to placebo…
I will not hype it up, But Ajuga/Rhaponticum energy/pumps are felt from the first dose

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big ups to @Danes for putting me in touch with the owner of boldanic if you guys need a large order I suggested getting a hold of them.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Went to read the reddit on ND and Turk and I did not found reference to Exubol. what I am missing here^
I think its Turkesterone in general..
The ND owner cant pick up chinese raws and expecting to find Turkesterone in plants where Turkesterone does not exsist at all.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
h

haha 😁

I really hoped @Power-Lift could chime in and teach Martin a lession 😅
My favorite Martin??

Unsure what "lession" means.
Your spelling is as horrible as your (lack of) "Physique", wow...

You hand out advice here and retards listen?? LOL 😅 😅 😅