What is the Best Ecdysterone or Turkesterone Supplement

larkham

Awards
My good man Maksim’s parcel is almost here… 2 weeks to Aus! Hopefully it’ll pass customs.

I have a viral cold… any point in starting my 40 tabs during sickness? So reap the benefits once I’m better?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My good man Maksim’s parcel is almost here… 2 weeks to Aus! Hopefully it’ll pass customs.

I have a viral cold… any point in starting my 40 tabs during sickness? So reap the benefits once I’m better?
I would definitely use but lower dose..10 tabs :)

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it would be nice if the free market would solve these supplement issues. I worry that if the FDA has to get involved we will lose research chems

wildcard1337

Awards
if the boldanic owner wont send to canada, my only choice will be to order a couple kilos from icps myself. ill tell them im a one man research facility....

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if the boldanic owner wont send to canada, my only choice will be to order a couple kilos from icps myself. ill tell them im a one man research facility....
let me know how that goes! how do you even do that?

wildcard1337

Awards
im not sure. was thinking of just typing a letter into google translate and copy pasting it into an email and hope for the best LOL

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fresh off of ebay..................... sorry its blurry but its "turk 40% HPLC" Danes your going to have an aneurysm over this one lol. Of course a no-name brand on ebay......................why ANYONE buys stuff from fly by night operations is beyond me.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fresh off of ebay..................... sorry its blurry but its "turk 40% HPLC" Danes your going to have an aneurysm over this one lol. Of course a no-name brand on ebay......................why ANYONE buys stuff from fly by night operations is beyond me.
View attachment 218874
😂
This is a damn good joke and I appreciate this.
Thank you for this 😆
Im waiting for the supp 90% (or more) Turkesterone

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Boldanic as costumer service is awesome bought some items and still send me an extra bottle of tribulyze!!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can you please clarify if your talking about Boldanic Exubol?
yes ND has the exubol bottles, don't have the results yet. he said it's set to be tested along with other stuff. I don't have an ETA and I'm not gonna bother him for one.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also sent an almost empty bottle of ecdyzine. he might not test it but the exubol bottles were both sealed (I sent tabs and caps)

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
😂
This is a damn good joke and I appreciate this.
Thank you for this 😆
Im waiting for the supp 90% (or more) Turkesterone
Credit where it due they at least researched enough to know that claiming HPLC was at least the proper testing method. I appreciate scams that put in the effort, just a little lol.

The sad thing is they were one of at least 5 brands on there I have never heard of and am sure are all garbage. Why people continue to buy supplements from there and amazon(many brands are NOT meeting label claims as proven by Now Foods testing and amazon continues to sell them.) People really need to STOP supporting both of these outfits IMO.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also sent an almost empty bottle of ecdyzine. he might not test it but the exubol bottles were both sealed (I sent tabs and caps)
That's too bad you had to waste 2 bottles.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Credit where it due they at least researched enough to know that claiming HPLC was at least the proper testing method. I appreciate scams that put in the effort, just a little lol.

The sad thing is they were one of at least 5 brands on there I have never heard of and am sure are all garbage. Why people continue to buy supplements from there and amazon(many brands are NOT meeting label claims as proven by Now Foods testing and amazon continues to sell them.) People really need to STOP supporting both of these outfits IMO.
unfortunately I think some of the HPLC tests are incorrect. not sure why or how, but those cyclodextrine turkesterone supplements have pretty much no turkesterone. if the company didn't get their turkistanica from ICPS, it's fake. this is where the COA is a smoking gun. COA say China, it's beta ecdy at best. noone else knows how to extract turkesterone afaik. maybe they will figure it out some day

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
unfortunately I think some of the HPLC tests are incorrect. not sure why or how, but those cyclodextrine turkesterone supplements have pretty much no turkesterone. if the company didn't get their turkistanica from ICPS, it's fake. this is where the COA is a smoking gun. COA say China, it's beta ecdy at best. noone else knows how to extract turkesterone afaik. maybe they will figure it out some day
Main problem is, Chinese, Korean, Japanese Ajuga species dont have turkesterone and if they do, its only a trace. Synthesizing/chemical synthesis, extracting etc = AWFULLY expensive process and they have poor knowledge about those compounds too. I saw the same issue with Laxogenin. Many lab tests was far from Laxogenin. The molecular weight indicated tooootaly different compounds but according to vendors who sold said they had real deal.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Main problem is, Chinese, Korean, Japanese Ajuga species dont have turkesterone and if they do, its only a trace. Synthesizing/chemical synthesis, extracting etc = AWFULLY expensive process and they have poor knowledge about those compounds too. I saw the same issue with Laxogenin. Many lab tests was far from Laxogenin. The molecular weight indicated tooootaly different compounds but according to vendors who sold said they had real deal.
but can't they just get turkistanica seeds and grow them? their soil might be lower quality, and ciliata might get mixed in accidentally. maybe they turn into ciliata if they are grown outdoors in china? or their soil is so bad that they don't get the correct nutrients? seems like it should be possible to cultivate indoors at least. maybe Uzbek has a secret fertilizer too

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
but can't they just get turkistanica seeds and grow them? their soil might be lower quality, and ciliata might get mixed in accidentally. maybe they turn into ciliata if they are grown outdoors in china? or their soil is so bad that they don't get the correct nutrients? seems like it should be possible to cultivate indoors at least. maybe Uzbek has a secret fertilizer too
I DO think the Chinese could figure out proper growing and extraction IF IF IF it were actually financially worth it. "Worth it" means different things to different companies and when you are grossing in the tens if not hundreds of millions in raw material sales yearly the demand for turk from meatheads does not move the needle I am guessing.

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Just to clarify, are you saying NOW Foods product(s) have not met label claims? Which item(s)? I have had a good deal of trust in NOW after using their WPI and phosphatidylserine, which was noticeably better than a couple of others I used.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to clarify, are you saying NOW Foods product(s) have not met label claims? Which item(s)? I have had a good deal of trust in NOW after using their WPI and phosphatidylserine, which was noticeably better than a couple of others I used.
Now is one of the better brands on the market and is actively trying to bring light to the shady side of this business. They dont have many of the novel ingredients we like but you get what you pay for with them

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Opposite. NOW has been testing products and finding some brands not adhering to label claims.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

you do know this is the exact same amount of effort gorilla mind put into their turkesterone AND sigma product. go watch Derek's 2 hour video explaining how he did the bare minimum testing acting like it's good enough. it would be good enough if he wasn't selling what the FDA would consider "mislabeled" product under normal circumstances. I have no respect for these companies that are selling fake turkesterone because they are selling mislabeled products. I don't care if you think your testing was good enough, if there's almost no actual fucking turkesterone in your turkesterone product lol.

also dude these companies don't even tell you how much fake turkesterone you're getting because the cyclodextrine is a PROP BLEND. you can see in the first gorilla mind lab test that the pill is about HALF full of cyclodextrine! 473.88mg total, 239.70mg cyclodextrine. enhanced absorption my ass. look up how expensive cyclodextrine is. it's cheap af filler.

fùck these companies. all of them. any company that comes out with a fake Turk product will probably lose my business forever.

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you do know this is the exact same amount of effort gorilla mind put into their turkesterone AND sigma product. go watch Derek's 2 hour video explaining how he did the bare minimum testing acting like it's good enough. it would be good enough if he wasn't selling what the FDA would consider "mislabeled" product under normal circumstances. I have no respect for these companies that are selling fake turkesterone because they are selling mislabeled products. I don't care if you think your testing was good enough, if there's almost no actual fucking turkesterone in your turkesterone product lol.

also dude these companies don't even tell you how much fake turkesterone you're getting because the cyclodextrine is a PROP BLEND. you can see in the first gorilla mind lab test that the pill is about HALF full of cyclodextrine! 473.88mg total, 239.70mg cyclodextrine. enhanced absorption my ass. look up how expensive cyclodextrine is. it's cheap af filler.

fùck these companies. all of them. any company that comes out with a fake Turk product will probably lose my business forever.
But that's what some people want so don't think of us as anything less.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But that's what some people want so don't think of us as anything less.
only because of Derek. it's kinda crazy. everyone who saw the ND test results for gorilla mind Turk AND sigma being fake would preface their comments with "first let me say I don't think Derek meant to do this" but he is STILL selling them! I thought the same thing at first. after seeing his 2 hour long video explaining how hes not going to do anything different, it's clear all these brands have fooled us. they all do the same minimum required testing and don't care if you actually get what you pay for.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Growing Ajuga Turkestanica is like growing Mango, Banana etc. You need the right temperature,, climate ++. Here in Norway, we do have Rhaponticum Carthamoides growing 700 metres above sea level. But even if I take 4g I dont feel anything from it.
RCE from Altai, I feel amazing energy from just 1g. And I mean AMAZING energy.
So imagine what happens when you get a good extract and then do some.magic in the lab (with alcohol etc).

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Growing Ajuga Turkestanica is like growing Mango, Banana etc. You need the right temperature,, climate ++. Here in Norway, we do have Rhaponticum Carthamoides growing 700 metres above sea level. But even if I take 4g I dont feel anything from it.
RCE from Altai, I feel amazing energy from just 1g. And I mean AMAZING energy.
So imagine what happens when you get a good extract and then do some.magic in the lab (with alcohol etc).
My energy is still running strong on exubol, really noticeable after dosing.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My energy is still running strong on exubol, really noticeable after dosing.
yea its dose dependent. Taking lets say 400mg cant be felt like 2g as an example.
Even stroner effect is combining ATE with RCE. its sick

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
only because of Derek. it's kinda crazy. everyone who saw the ND test results for gorilla mind Turk AND sigma being fake would preface their comments with "first let me say I don't think Derek meant to do this" but he is STILL selling them! I thought the same thing at first. after seeing his 2 hour long video explaining how hes not going to do anything different, it's clear all these brands have fooled us. they all do the same minimum required testing and don't care if you actually get what you pay for.
I would believe Derek if he didnt play so knowledgeable....
But he is all over this Turk and pretending to know so much about it etc.
Like I said, he has released his turk product in Europe too.Same bottle just different logo.
And the norwegian page is also full of bullshit and false info. Its just sad how those companies are lying to people and no one cant say to me: "they dont do this on purpose".
Ofcourse they do. Its marketing trick. Its only done for profit purpose.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea its dose dependent. Taking lets say 400mg cant be felt like 2g as an example.
Even stroner effect is combining ATE with RCE. its sick
Yup need to make this happen.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup need to make this happen.
Im trying to get Boldanic to sell RCE from Altai.
Its so powerfull.
The endurance, work capacity, energy etc is insane.
A friend of mine who drink plenty of coffee and can even drink coffee prior bed tried 2-3g. He said its the best energyboosting stuff he ever tried.
The RCE i got was from Boldanic owner. It was from Altai.
We share same love and interest for good plants/herbs and especially Ecdysteroid containing plants.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im trying to get Boldanic to sell RCE from Altai.
Its so powerfull.
The endurance, work capacity, energy etc is insane.
A friend of mine who drink plenty of coffee and can even drink coffee prior bed tried 2-3g. He said its the best energyboosting stuff he ever tried.
The RCE i got was from Boldanic owner. It was from Altai.
We share same love and interest for good plants/herbs and especially Ecdysteroid containing plants.
When you say trying, what does that mean? lol seems black and white, sell or don't sell the product. Is there an issue with sourcing or cost?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When you say trying, what does that mean? lol seems black and white, sell or don't sell the product. Is there an issue with sourcing or cost?
I dont work for the company and when I say trying, Im trying to get them to invest in good RCE and sell it. I want people to get their hands on good quality herbs/plants.
Sourcing/cost is not the issue but its rather more due to shipping from Russia etc.
But it may not be the issue at all. :)
I told the owner if I see any bullshit names such as Turkesterone, I see the Cyclodextrin complexed with herbs/etc, I will not support the company anymore.
But he will never do that :)
I dont have any profit of this. The only "profit" is the joy and happiness when you good people report positive effects. Thats what only matter.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would believe Derek if he didnt play so knowledgeable....
But he is all over this Turk and pretending to know so much about it etc.
Like I said, he has released his turk product in Europe too.Same bottle just different logo.
And the norwegian page is also full of bullshit and false info. Its just sad how those companies are lying to people and no one cant say to me: "they dont do this on purpose".
Ofcourse they do. Its marketing trick. Its only done for profit purpose.
@Danes think ive asked you before but do you know of any company, even it’s a Europe/Uk brand that sells a good RCE? Only ones I know of is Vemoherb (standardized to 95%) but I think from an older thread, you tested it and it wasnt as much ECDY as they claimed in the label. Could be wrong.

There is also Nutrend Ecdysterone (standardized to 90% with 1000mg Leucine), Haya Labs ECDY (RCE standardized to 80%) & MEX Anabolic Pro (RCE standardized to 80%) but that product also has rhodiola rosea, ursolic acid, and hmb. None of those are bad ingredients but I would prefer the ECDY by itself.

Last edited:

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont work for the company and when I say trying, Im trying to get them to invest in good RCE and sell it. I want people to get their hands on good quality herbs/plants.
Sourcing/cost is not the issue but its rather more due to shipping from Russia etc.
But it may not be the issue at all. :)
I told the owner if I see any bullshit names such as Turkesterone, I see the Cyclodextrin complexed with herbs/etc, I will not support the company anymore.
But he will never do that :)
I dont have any profit of this. The only "profit" is the joy and happiness when you good people report positive effects. Thats what only matter.
I know some guys that are good at putting pressure on people they could get him to sell it! ;)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Danes think ive asked you before but do you know of any company, even it’s a Europe/Uk brand that sells a good RCE? Only ones I know of is Vemoherb (standardized to 95%) but I think from an older thread, you tested it and it wasnt as much ECDY as they claimed in the label. Could be wrong.

There is also Nutrend Ecdysterone (standardized to 90% with 1000mg Leucine), Haya Labs ECDY (RCE standardized to 80%) & MEX Anabolic Pro (RCE standardized to 80%) but that product also has rhodiola rosea, ursolic acid, and hmb. None of those are bad ingredients but I would prefer the ECDY by itself.
I really dont.
Vemoherb? I wouldnt trust them.
Their Trib was claimed to have 60%. I told them thats not possible and the company told me they have the extraction method never seen before bla bl bla..HPLC test showed 20% Protodioscin.
When I sent them lab result the anwer I got was:
Well you see , it has 20% while many companies dont have protodioscin at all".
Thats correct but its still a lie. Its not 60% but 20%!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I don't know why you seem to completely miss my points, repeatedly. I am HIGHLIGHTING how these companies are CRAP and am telling people to STOP supporting this trash and places like amazon and ebay that continue to sell **** and don't care about supplement rights. Clear enough?

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even the real **** is just a very expensive adaptogen that does very little for muscle gain.
Dont be foolish.
Stuff is all hype. This is the 4th - 5th time Ive seen it make a comeback based on marketing in my 44 years dealing w/ the iron game.

More fakes, more flakes :rolleyes:

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Even the real **** is just a very expensive adaptogen that does very little for muscle gain.
Dont be foolish.
Stuff is all hype. This is the 4th - 5th time Ive seen it make a comeback based on marketing in my 44 years dealing w/ the iron game.

More fakes, more flakes :rolleyes:
You have used crap and I totaly understand you have different opinion.
Try 2g Ajuga Turkestanica from ICPS and then cpme back and tell me its only expensive adaptogen.
You can lift even 50 years but that does not give you automatically any gold medal or knowledge if you have bad habits.
Its like when a grandpa tells young guys : "I can drive better than you because I had driving licence for 50 years now". Well it does not mean he is a good driver...

And not only did you use crap, but even with good quality, you cant see anything with low dose.

Look at Tongkat Ali. 200-400mg didnt do anything for young males (in their 20s).
But when they upped the dose , their testosterone began to raise.

Last edited:
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know people used to say : "Use Danes dose". It means huge dose. And I didnt say that for fun nor to brag of big doses but its to get most of it.
If you want health benefits of ATE/RCE, small doses for longer period is more than enough.
You want to boost MPS and see the changes in the gym and mirror?Bigger doses are needed.
Ofcourse its not for all compounds. There are compounds where less is more actually