What is the Best Ecdysterone or Turkesterone Supplement

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been reading a lot about this lately and seen a few vids on these types of supplements.. I tried looking it up on here but I was reading a lot of mixed opinions, and it seems like most opinions were from people who haven't tried either of these supplements.

So.. do any of the board sponsor companies have a ecdysterone or turkesterone supplement? and has anyone here tried this stuff? Lemme know your thoughts..

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haven’t run it yet. I only have one bottle. Wish I had more.
Yeah all the products I find that look legit cost a small fortune, so I just wanted to do more research and ask around for feedback before I decide to make a purchase. Please log or review if you decide to run it

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah all the products I find that look legit cost a small fortune, so I just wanted to do more research and ask around for feedback before I decide to make a purchase. Please log or review if you decide to run it
I can post a review after I run it but it really wouldn’t help anyone because it’s not made anymore. The bottle expired in 2010 lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been reading a lot about this lately and seen a few vids on these types of supplements.. I tried looking it up on here but I was reading a lot of mixed opinions, and it seems like most opinions were from people who haven't tried either of these supplements.

So.. do any of the board sponsor companies have a ecdysterone or turkesterone supplement? and has anyone here tried this stuff? Lemme know your thoughts..
I saw above that BigT had tagged Danes in this thread. He's probably the most knowledgeable here on this subject, but he doesn't get on here much anymore. When/if you have the time, put his screen name in the search feature and search for threads and posts by him discussing Turkesterone and Ecdysterone.

I haven't used it and honestly have no interest in using it for a couple of reasons (although I don't want to come off as discouraging you too). My reasons are pretty much that there are some questionable things with the studies in my opinion and I don't think that even legit materials would work as well as some may think. But mainly it is because legit raw materials are extremely rare and hard to get and the cost of them is insane. You could probably literally put together and take a natural anabolic wish list for the cost that legit raw materials would cost you.

You do see this in more and more companies products now. But if you notice, the legit companies that I see include it aren't over hyping or making big fuss over it and don't claim to be offering a certain extract. They include it in formulas that have other ingredients that will work and then they just include these with them, so that hopefully you'll get results from the other ingredients in there and if these add anything to it at all, so be it.

This of course leads to the question of why do they include it at all, and the answer is simple - demand and profits. And I'm not saying that I fault them; everyone is in business to make money. I've been asked for these so much myself and we haven't used them in anything because of the above reasons. And I've been told by more than one company owner and more than one retailer how bad I am at business for not using it in something because of how good it would sell bc so many people are looking for the ingredient. So, I do understand why companies would do it, it's just not something I'm willing to do myself. But there's no telling how much money I've lost out on for not doing the same things that many are.

I hope all that makes sense.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I saw above that BigT had tagged Danes in this thread. He's probably the most knowledgeable here on this subject, but he doesn't get on here much anymore. When/if you have the time, put his screen name in the search feature and search for threads and posts by him discussing Turkesterone and Ecdysterone.

I haven't used it and honestly have no interest in using it for a couple of reasons (although I don't want to come off as discouraging you too). My reasons are pretty much that there are some questionable things with the studies in my opinion and I don't think that even legit materials would work as well as some may think. But mainly it is because legit raw materials are extremely rare and hard to get and the cost of them is insane. You could probably literally put together and take a natural anabolic wish list for the cost that legit raw materials would cost you.

You do see this in more and more companies products now. But if you notice, the legit companies that I see include it aren't over hyping or making big fuss over it and don't claim to be offering a certain extract. They include it in formulas that have other ingredients that will work and then they just include these with them, so that hopefully you'll get results from the other ingredients in there and if these add anything to it at all, so be it.

This of course leads to the question of why do they include it at all, and the answer is simple - demand and profits. And I'm not saying that I fault them; everyone is in business to make money. I've been asked for these so much myself and we haven't used them in anything because of the above reasons. And I've been told by more than one company owner and more than one retailer how bad I am at business for not using it in something because of how good it would sell bc so many people are looking for the ingredient. So, I do understand why companies would do it, it's just not something I'm willing to do myself. But there's no telling how much money I've lost out on for not doing the same things that many are.

I was hoping you would respond to this thread.

I'll go ahead and search for his posts now, thanks for the info!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was hoping you would respond to this thread.

I'll go ahead and search for his posts now, thanks for the info!
Thank you. You're always welcome to tag me when you want me to reply or pm me if you'd rather ask me questions in private.

Sorry I didn't have better news as the answer but just being honest.

I learned a lot of what I know on this subject from Danes myself; his is a more scientific way of saying basically what I said in that there are real legit raw materials but very scarce, extremely expensive, and I don't know of anyone that is offering it that can actually verify the authenticity of them.

Something I'll add to this from my personal perspective - I've been doing raw material sourcing for my companies and quite a few other companies for almost 2 decades now (dang, I feel old lol). I understand that the type used in studies is native to Uzbekistan but if it really worked in real life the way the studies say, some of the very smart scientists with the big raw material firms in China or India would have figured out a way to either grow and cultivate it with the same constituents by now or synthesized it by now. The fact that they apparently haven't leads me to believe also that it either wouldn't work as well as the studies claim or that it would be so expensive it wouldn't be feasible.

When I priced the real deal accurate raw materials that were used in the studies, I'll say it like this - it would cost me to make it what you could buy a bottle of Anabolic Effect for. And I do believe it may be a decent ingredient but no way do I believe it outperforms a comprehensive formula like Anabolic Effect or the upcoming Anabolic XT.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ironforged ecdy white was decent but idk if it was worth the money. Nothing beats myostack from Blackstone but it’s discontinued or oos everywhere :(

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ironforged ecdy white was decent but idk if it was worth the money. Nothing beats myostack from Blackstone but it’s discontinued or oos everywhere :(
Found 2 places that sell it. Is it that good?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found 2 places that sell it. Is it that good?
What price lol. I enjoyed it at a reasonable price. Not $99 worth but 40-50 I personally think so. I responded very well to it

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wada is looking to add it to their list of banned substances so there must be something to it. Now they like to ban most things also so there's that

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Out of curiosity what questionable things did you see in the studies?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wada is looking to add it to their list of banned substances so there must be something to it. Now they like to ban most things also so there's that
WADA bans everything, including caffeine above certain levels, 7-Keto, and a ton of other things that most people wouldn't think anything about.

I wouldn't take WADA banning something as having anything to do with it being related to performance enhancement.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Out of curiosity what questionable things did you see in the studies?
I'll pm you. I don't want to say anything that would get further scrutiny on the ingredient than it already has.

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thermolife. Doesn’t that company exist for the primary purpose of extracting nuisance settlements after filing patent infringement lawsuits against other supplement companies?
They had some interesting stuff and it was an exciting time then they just ran off with their nitrates and forget about it all. 😭

Jcasella

Awards
I have 2 180 cap ecdy bottles from hr supplements ill be starting my run tmrw and see how it goes... Supposedly this is quality stuff and not bunk. I plan on taking 4 caps (1,100 mg) a day

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good Ecdy is a decent health tonic/adaptogen at best.
The "muscle-building" claims are bunk like the 100's before them.
No plant is going to pack on muscle, sorry...

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Ecdy is a decent health tonic/adaptogen at best.
The "muscle-building" claims are bunk like the 100's before them.
No plant is going to pack on muscle, sorry...
Plants can be powerful. Looks at mushrooms and other herbals that have a strong effect on the body and mind. Im not saying terkesterone works but I wouldnt be surprised for something to pop up one day that does.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
VitruvianPhysique on YouTube, a guy who has definitely hit his genetic limit, is running an experiment with turkesterone to see if it makes any difference for him. Check out his latest videos for more info. I'm curious to see if it helps him make even a little bit of progress, as he's looked the same for many years now... So he's the perfect person to test it out.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bump an old(ish) thread, but I was doing a search history and having a hard time finding definitive answers. Has anyone used it with good results? It sounds like Gorilla Mind is going to restock soon, so I’ve been researching it for a couple of hours now, but everything I see is sooo mixed, but there don’t seem to be an awful lot of people that have tried it.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to bump an old(ish) thread, but I was doing a search history and having a hard time finding definitive answers. Has anyone used it with good results? It sounds like Gorilla Mind is going to restock soon, so I’ve been researching it for a couple of hours now, but everything I see is sooo mixed, but there don’t seem to be an awful lot of people that have tried it.
I dont know if gorilla mind Turk is all that great but its popular due to a youtuber and it sold out yesterday in like 3 minutes. To run proper dose of gorilla turk would cost $150 a month. It better give super results at that price.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I dont know if gorilla mind Turk is all that great but its popular due to a youtuber and it sold out yesterday in like 3 minutes. To run proper dose of gorilla turk would cost $150 a month. It better give super results at that price.
I think you hit it right on the head there. Even IF someone can source the legit materials and even IF it does work in humans the way it did in the animal studies, the cost of it would still be more expensive than great natural anabolic stacks. For example, one could run Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex, M-Test, and Anabolic XT when its released for around the price of what it would take for a one months supply of quality Turk and there's no way it would beat that stack.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I tried to get it but sold out before I could pay. I’m actually glad I saved the money. Don’t think I’ll bother trying for it again.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
i started Ajuga turkestanica from bulk supplements on saturday. dosing about 1.5-2gm/day.
Also running Apex ursa, will update how the lifts go. Restarted Smolov to regain squat numbers.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
update: i have been on bulk Supp Ajuga for 3.5 weeks. no increase in strength any more than i usually would. I am slowly regaining old strength and its been pain stakingly slow.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just finished 3 bottles of Mass Pro Synthagen and was not impressed. Could get similar recovery just using EAA intra workout IMO and save a shitload of money.
Yeah, that's what I thought as well. Yet the reviews are stellar. Odd.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, that's what I thought as well. Yet the reviews are stellar. Odd.
The product contains eaa, which, if dosed intra workout as instructed will definitely help with recovery and soreness. That's what I think people are noticing mainly. I was already using eaa in my home made intra workout concoction.

Adding Mass Pro Synthagen to what I was already using didn't seem to have much of an effect one way or the other. There are more impactful products available at a better price.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The product contains eaa, which, if dosed intra workout as instructed will definitely help with recovery and soreness. That's what I think people are noticing mainly. I was already using eaa in my home made intra workout concoction.

Adding Mass Pro Synthagen to what I was already using didn't seem to have much of an effect one way or the other. There are more impactful products available at a better price.
What products are better

Awards
I just finished 3 bottles of Mass Pro Synthagen and was not impressed. Could get similar recovery just using EAA intra workout IMO and save a shitload of money.
Lurker here. Throwaway account just to read the forums. I ran a mass pro synth stack with Most Wanted Iron forged it was fucking legit idk what you all are talking about. Ran various ecdy/turk stacks over the last year and change

Given I workout an absurd amount (everyone would call me a liar if I told you) but I weigh 155 and do bent over one armed dumbell rows on the flat bench for 115. Initially the dumbell row was at like 80-90 lbs, so it shot up, what, like 15-30 lbs over the course of a few cycles? Over what? Like a year and some months? And these aren't noob gains I've been working out for over 12 years now.

I came back home from college and my family was telling me my biceps looked huge compared to before. And I don't even give a **** about bodybuilding or getting big, I don't even try. I just care about strength and endurance. Idc what anybody says that stuff is fucking solid.

Though the one downside is that the effects were fairly dramatic the first time, not quite as much the few times after, but still there nonetheless. Everytime I run a cycle I still make gains.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lurker here. Throwaway account just to read the forums. I ran a mass pro synth stack with Most Wanted Iron forged it was fucking legit idk what you all are talking about. Ran various ecdy/turk stacks over the last year and change

Given I workout an absurd amount (everyone would call me a liar if I told you) but I weigh 155 and do bent over one armed dumbell rows on the flat bench for 115. Initially the dumbell row was at like 80-90 lbs, so it shot up, what, like 15-30 lbs over the course of a few cycles? Over what? Like a year and some months? And these aren't noob gains I've been working out for over 12 years now.

I came back home from college and my family was telling me my biceps looked huge compared to before. And I don't even give a **** about bodybuilding or getting big, I don't even try. I just care about strength and endurance. Idc what anybody says that stuff is fucking solid.

Though the one downside is that the effects were fairly dramatic the first time, not quite as much the few times after, but still there nonetheless. Everytime I run a cycle I still make gains.
155 lbs. is what I weighed when I was 12.

OutOfStep

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Must have missed the part where I said I'm not a bodybuilder, and I have zero interest in putting on weight. Not everyone is obsessed with hypertrophy, nor is it even beneficial in my case.

Congrats, you're big. No one cares. Stick to the topic.
"I'm not a bodybuilder" lmao. No adult male should weigh under 200 lbs unless you were born without fucking legs.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established

What brand did you use? The Gorilla Mind reviews seem too good to be true, but they also seem like a legit company, so I don’t know what to believe at this point.

Awards
"I'm not a bodybuilder" lmao. No adult male should weigh under 200 lbs unless you were born without fucking legs.
A little word of advice, if you want people to actually take what you have to say seriously, try actually talking about the topic at hand. Otherwise everyone will just see you as some insecure dude projecting his own inferiority complex, and ignore you. Moving on.

Awards
What brand did you use? The Gorilla Mind reviews seem too good to be true, but they also seem like a legit company, so I don’t know what to believe at this point.
Well there's Turkesterone, then there's ecdysterone. There are also a lot of others, but those are the two that are the most popular right now.

Gorilla mind is probably the only source of real Turkesterone at the moment. Which is why it always sells out in like 2 seconds. Turk is the most anabolic ecdysteroid. The other products that I know about like Abolic-4 either refuse to give their sources (citing trade secrets) or outright state that pure Turk is too hard to get their hands on. To be fair Abolic-4 works too (I've ran it) but I suspect it's like synthasized China-Turk or just some other ecdysteroid.

Ecdysterone is easier to get your hands on. Iron forged Most Wanted gave me results (also has laxogenin). But I got the best results from mass pro Synthagen X2. There are a ton of other ingredients in it too though.

My only mass pro Synthagen X2 gripe is that it's expensive. But it works. 100%.

Awards
@bill86 Also should mention I've never ran Gorilla Mind's Turk, but according to others, it works like a mild steroid without the sides. Which suggests that it's pure as that is consistent with published research on the substance.

Also explains why people are scalping bottles for like 500$ on ebay (really don't think it's worth that much but it does suggest the product is probably legitimate).

Awards
I ran bulk supplements ajuga turk. Nothing at all from it, zilch, nada.. strength was unchanged
That's probably because it's not real Turk. Someone attached a lab test in the amazon reviews here:

Amazon.com: BulkSupplements.com Ajuga Turkest Extract Powder (100 Grams - 3.5 oz) : Health & Household

I guess you'd have to call the testing source as well as call/email bulk supplements and ask them where they got it to get an absolute confirmation, but I'd guess it's not legit. It'd also probably sell out in like 2 seconds if it was because the demand for the real stuff is insane.

The only real source right now that I'm confident about for Turk and that I consider trustworthy is Gorilla Mind.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gorrillamind is also releasing their own ecdy product through intelligent elephant. what the hell is this ecdy iridium product im seeing on amazon, **** is like 80bucks...............