What is something new you would like to see from Millennium Sport Technologies?

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Just like the title says! What have you had your eyes on? What is everyone raving out? Is there anything you feel MST should be making that they haven't yet?

Nootropics seem to be the hot topic now. Please feel free to discuss! We are looking for your honest feedback!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Noots, Natty Anabolics, Heavy Stim Pres and Non-stim Pres.. these are all hot topics

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Noots, Natty Anabolics, Heavy Stim Pres and Non-stim Pres.. these are all hot topics
Thanks! What is "pres" short for?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know the industry seems saturated with test boosters, but 95% of them are shyt in a bottle, so it’s actually wide open.

A no nonsense test booster with high quality ingredients at effective dosages would be sweet!

KSM or Sensoril Ashwagandha
Black Maca
Mucuna Pruriens
Phosphatidylserine
Tribulus (the good stuff with high protodioscin)
Forskolin 20%
LJ-100
ALCAR
Boron

If you make this, you wouldn’t have to make anything else :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A nice stimmed Preworkout would be great. No crash but lasting. <-- ***
==============================================

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Pre-workout supplements. You probably would have got it if I had capitalized it.
A nice stimmed Preworkout would be great. No crash but lasting. <-- ***
==============================================
Stim: https://millenniumsport.net/products/ragnorok-elite/
Stim-free: https://millenniumsport.net/products/ragnorok-elite-copy/

Have you guys explored Ragnorok yet?
I know the industry seems saturated with test boosters, but 95% of them are shyt in a bottle, so it’s actually wide open.

A no nonsense test booster with high quality ingredients at effective dosages would be sweet!

KSM or Sensoril Ashwagandha
Black Maca
Mucuna Pruriens
Phosphatidylserine
Tribulus (the good stuff with high protodioscin)
Forskolin 20%
LJ-100
ALCAR
Boron

If you make this, you wouldn’t have to make anything else :)
Hmmm. Interesting thought. Thank you for the suggestion! I'll have to let that one rattle around.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
An adaptagan equivalent of your ZMK and Multi. A great proper dosed, proper patented extracted adaptagan stack.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I also agree with a proper dosed and extracted nootropic stack.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I also agree with a proper dosed and extracted nootropic stack.
Any specific nootropics you've had your eye on? Noopept and Adrafinil have really caught my attention. Excited to try them soon.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Noopept combined with Cognizin. Synapsa, which is a studied bacopa extract.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How about a solo Korean Mistletoe product? The only 2 I know of are either underdosed or have other less than stellar ingredients.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty safe to say that Millennium Sport has and will continue to corner and own the adaptogen side of things, e.g. Cre02, almost 11+years going strong without any reformulation and it's still the best Creatine on the market.

I'd like the see MST bring out another EFA because Clomega was absolutely the best EFA on the market hands down.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Noopept combined with Cognizin. Synapsa, which is a studied bacopa extract.
Just started experimenting with some of these. Looking forward to seeing some results. There is some exciting stuff going on in the field of Neuroscience in the last decade.
How about a solo Korean Mistletoe product? The only 2 I know of are either underdosed or have other less than stellar ingredients.
This is the first I am hearing of this product. I'll do a deep-dive. Thank you for the tip!
I've got a tub of one of, if not my favorite PRE. RaGnoRok.
Yeahhhhh boiiiiii!
It's pretty safe to say that Millennium Sport has and will continue to corner and own the adaptogen side of things, e.g. Cre02, almost 11+years going strong without any reformulation and it's still the best Creatine on the market.

I'd like the see MST bring out another EFA because Clomega was absolutely the best EFA on the market hands down.
A true preacher :D. Clomega was fanastic. I was sad to see it go. I agree, MST owns the adaptogen game. They are king at keeping it natural.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just started experimenting with some of these. Looking forward to seeing some results. There is some exciting stuff going on in the field of Neuroscience in the last decade.

This is the first I am hearing of this product. I'll do a deep-dive. Thank you for the tip!

Yeahhhhh boiiiiii!

A true preacher :D. Clomega was fanastic. I was sad to see it go. I agree, MST owns the adaptogen game. They are king at keeping it natural.
Check it out:
From that last one:
Conclusions
Our results suggest that KME has beneficial effects on muscle atrophy and muscle hypertrophy.”

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Check it out:
From that last one:
Conclusions
Our results suggest that KME has beneficial effects on muscle atrophy and muscle hypertrophy.”
That's half the homework! Thanks!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A lot of noots you want to take long term to get a good feel. It has taken a couple months to really enjoy ashwagandha. I'm also taking bacopa synapsa, a couple weeks in, but it can take beyond 8 weeks of daily use to experience the benefits.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
Coming off of a 6 month run of Nicotinamide Riboside. Curious to see what kind of changes (if any) take place. Started to get really tired on that stuff. I did notice I got sick 1 week after I stopped taking it. I wonder if there is any correlation there.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Coming off of a 6 month run of Nicotinamide Riboside. Curious to see what kind of changes (if any) take place. Started to get really tired on that stuff. I did notice I got sick 1 week after I stopped taking it. I wonder if there is any correlation there.
I think NR could cause such detrimental effects to anyone who has methylation issues, especially when in combination with other B's. NR made me feel absolutely awful at 250mgs.

I personally think Ubiquinol absolutely spanks NR in terms of providing cellular energy and brain/cerebral stuff.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I think NR could cause such detrimental effects to anyone who has methylation issues, especially when in combination with other B's. NR made me feel absolutely awful at 250mgs.

I personally think Ubiquinol absolutely spanks NR in terms of providing cellular energy and brain/cerebral stuff.
I actually stacked it with Ubiquinol, ZMK, and TMG. I agree NR and these other new brain supps need more research. We just don't know what these supps are doing to us long term.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I actually stacked it with Ubiquinol, ZMK, and TMG. I agree NR and these other new brain supps need more research. We just don't know what these supps are doing to us long term.
I know a lot of folks incorporate TMG for it's SAMe backup and from what I remember if you're having issues with COMT it's just gonna make matters worse. I can handle low doses of L-MTHF but too much makes me absolutely restless, pissed off and manic. Adding NR to the mix made me apathetic and tired/wired.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of folks incorporate TMG for it's SAMe backup and from what I remember if you're having issues with COMT it's just gonna make matters worse. I can handle low doses of L-MTHF but too much makes me absolutely restless, pissed off and manic. Adding NR to the mix made me apathetic and tired/wired.
Very good tip. I appreciate the info!

SpongeTom

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps something containing,
Lodhra (Bark) Extract, Anacyclus Pyrethrum D.C. (Root) Extract (AnaCycle™), Coleus Forskohlii (Root) Extract (95% Forskolin)

;)