remove

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say you’re about 25%. 25% of 205 is 51.5 lbs. dropping to 15% would bring you down to 180-185lbs. You’d need to be around 170 lbs to be "very lean" and around 10%

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can see you already have a good amount of muscle so definatley time for a cut. I wouldn’t worry about weight even. Cut until you look the way you want. Keep in mind you will be depleted so if you cut to high 170s you will be 185 or so when you carb back up.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You a big boi, definitely 20%+, you look like you would have good shape and size around 12-15%

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks. Between 20-25% would u say?
Yeah MAYBE a bit higher, but you aint drooping or anything haha, what do your legs/hips/glutes look like?

You should try Jim Stopanni HIIT 100s, it is cutting me up real good atm (diet is good) getting mad results, I did modify it a little bit

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arms, chest, and back don’t look bad. Seems you carry all your fat in your lower stomach and visceral. So I’d say your defiantly lower then 25. It can be a blessing and a curse. Easier to look good with clothes on but can be hard as hell to get rid of the last bit of lower belly fat. I had the same at one time and had to really cut to get rid of the last bit. Good news is it never came back since I cleaned up my diet.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Those triceps are HUGE. Along with the chest / upper shelf. I agree that once you hit around 10-15% you’ll look pretty crazy

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I made one yesterday but no one was commenting so I just deleted it. Guess no one really cared for me 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Arms, chest, and back don’t look bad. Seems you carry all your fat in your lower stomach and visceral. So I’d say your defiantly lower then 25. It can be a blessing and a curse. Easier to look good with clothes on but can be hard as hell to get rid of the last bit of lower belly fat. I had the same at one time and had to really cut to get rid of the last bit. Good news is it never came back since I cleaned up my diet.
Tbh you’re misreading his body a lot. He will look very great once he’s at 10% BF which should put him 175-180 but he’s definitely holding fat on his upper body too if you look at shoulders and pecs, he’s definitely 23-25%. In no way am I hating on the guy or anything he’s definitely got some muscle on him that’s for sure! And you will look great on a lower BF no doubt! Just wanted to give my opinion on what you said.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Tbh you’re misreading his body a lot. He will look very great once he’s at 10% BF which should put him 175-180 but he’s definitely holding fat on his upper body too if you look at shoulders and pecs, he’s definitely 23-25%. In no way am I hating on the guy or anything he’s definitely got some muscle on him that’s for sure! And you will look great on a lower BF no doubt! Just wanted to give my opinion on what you said.
I was thinking the same. His bodyfat is pretty evenly dispersed among his body. No particular area. But I think for him to hit 10% he's gonna be closer to 170. You can cut without loosing muscle but your not gonna go from 25% to 10% without loosing a little muscle along the way. He's gotta bite the bullet, drop about 20 to 30 lbs and start from there if he's really serious about being a bodybuilder which is his end goal

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was thinking the same. His bodyfat is pretty evenly dispersed among his body. No particular area. But I think for him to hit 10% he's gonna be closer to 170. You can cut without loosing muscle but your not gonna go from 25% to 10% without loosing a little muscle along the way. He's gotta bite the bullet, drop about 20 to 30 lbs and start from there if he's really serious about being a bodybuilder which is his end goal
100% agree

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 189398
Weight:207.4.
Why does my chest look better when my nipples are cold?
Because cold with make your nips tighter/smaller for a short period of time. Can’t say exactly why but that’s how it is! When I’m cold my tits are litterally 1/3 of their original size so of course if I’m holding some fat there it’ll make the whole spot look better.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You’re a big guy but you are probably around 25- 30%... at least that’s how it looks in the photos which judging a photo is about the worst way ever to determine body fat %...

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I believe it is just chest fat. Could be wrong though
Nah man that looks like some pretty nasty gyno. Having bad gyno myself with how low it is and they way it’s shaped I have to agree with the others. It might have a lot of fat in it but I’d say it’s a good portion of gyno. Lose some fat and if it doesn’t really go away then try some Ralox with an AI and see if that makes a dent

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ve ran raloxifene in the past, and I’ve done letro in the past. Raloxifene didn’t do much at all, but letro made it better. I just don’t think it’s gyno because I have pics of me lean and it doesn’t look like there is gyno. View attachment 189581View attachment 189582View attachment 189583View attachment 189584
Imo, it doesn’t look like I have gyno when I’m low bf. Making me think it’s just fat and/or water. I don’t think I could have gotten it either because I’ve been super careful and extra cautious to not get it. I ran nolva and letro on cycle when my doses were high and was very consistent with AI use.
Well from the time those pics were taken till now you have been on gear have u not? There's a good chance you got it after those pics. I'm not saying it's gyno, idk, I've seen ppl who's chest looks like that and they get in shape and it goes away. If it's not tender or painful then just stick with the dieting for now and you will see what it is later.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
You should've lean bulked with some dryer compounds...you went balls out with Anadrol and got fat bro...🤦‍♂️

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You should've lean bulked with some dryer compounds...you went balls out with Anadrol and got fat bro...🤦‍♂️
That's absolutely ridiculous, there is no steroids that make you fat. if you run a cycle of all wet compounds or a cycle of all dry compounds and the diet is the same then the fat gain will be the same. Wet steroids add water not fat. And when you drop the steroids you drop the water. Not to mention Anadrol is a staple pre contest drug for a lot of bodybuilders.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I will say one thing, I think you had underdosed or bunk gear at some point because it's really hard to put on that much bodyfat on gear. You definitely put on a lot of muscle too. I'd wager a good 15 to 20 lbs of muscle tissue. And another 20 to 30lbs of bodyfat. My body would not let me put that much fat on gear and I don't know many who could. Unless they were intentionally trying to. I'm not trying to come off as a dick, I genuinely think u ran some bunk gear along this bulking journey

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Looking back I wish I cycled when I was leaner. Not after I gained 20-25 pounds of nothing.
A lot of guys do what you did. You let yourself go and then used steroids to try to get back in shape. The good part about you being young is you got time and a youthful metabolism, or at least you should. It looks like you were a naturally thin guy before you let go and went ham on the snack cakes lol. If I were you I think right now would be a good time to get a tase of what a contest diet feels like. Set yourself a imaginary show date 16 weeks from now. And start dieting like that's your show day. 2lbs a week for 16 weeks will have you looking awesome for summer and put you around 180. Don't train different or think your going to loose muscle. Just keep your eye on the prize. I think you will be happily surprised. Even if you dropped a lb a week for 16 weeks you would have a nice transformation. Stop worrying about taking pics or keeping up threads about your bodyfat. Get a diet log going and keep yourself motivated.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
That's absolutely ridiculous, there is no steroids that make you fat. if you run a cycle of all wet compounds or a cycle of all dry compounds and the diet is the same then the fat gain will be the same. Wet steroids add water not fat. And when you drop the steroids you drop the water. Not to mention Anadrol is a staple pre contest drug for a lot of bodybuilders.
I know that gear doesnt make you fat....the part where I said "balls out" was referring to his apparent dirty bulk diet.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
To say , even with your current bf, that you haven’t made chest , arm and delt gains would be a lie. You’ve made progress so when you cut you should be harder looking at that same bf from before

DS3317

Awards
I will say one thing, I think you had underdosed or bunk gear at some point because it's really hard to put on that much bodyfat on gear. You definitely put on a lot of muscle too. I'd wager a good 15 to 20 lbs of muscle tissue. And another 20 to 30lbs of bodyfat. My body would not let me put that much fat on gear and I don't know many who could. Unless they were intentionally trying to. I'm not trying to come off as a dick, I genuinely think u ran some bunk gear along this bulking journey
If I’m not careful I can absolutely put on a ton of fat easily no matter how much gear, T3, clen, etc I take.
There’s no way he put on 20-30lbs of lean tissue. Maybe 10 tbh and that’s a huge maybe. I think he’d have to get down to 160 to be at the bf he was at 150.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I’m not careful I can absolutely put on a ton of fat easily no matter how much gear, T3, clen, etc I take.
There’s no way he put on 20-30lbs of lean tissue. Maybe 10 tbh and that’s a huge maybe. I think he’d have to get down to 160 to be at the bf he was at 150.
No1 ever said he put on 30lbs of muscle, it's very obvious he put on a lot more bodyfat then muscle. But he went from 150 to 210, I really don't think he put on 50lbs of bodyfat

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If he was to start dieting to get stage ready he would be 155ish lbs on stage. To just diet to get abs he could be around 175

DS3317

Awards
No1 ever said he put on 30lbs of muscle, it's very obvious he put on a lot more bodyfat then muscle. But he went from 150 to 210, I really don't think he put on 50lbs of bodyfat
I misread your post. However there’s no way he put on 15-20lbs if tissue either. I think even saying 10 is generous. With stretch marks he’s screwed up physique.

DS3317

Awards
This is not true. I’ve had stretch marks from being fat before I was ever working out (over 6 years ago) and they are not visible now. I do think they go away, or get better, over time, this is from my experience.
They don’t go away, they may lighten up and retinol retinol cream might help. However they do not go away.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Every pro bb is covered in stretch marks. You don't see it on stage with the tans

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
are you going to keep a training log? how tall are you.
Totally agree that stretch marks don't hurt physique in the least. I even think they're bad ass personally.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
How tall are you? Just curious

DS3317

Awards
View attachment 189679

Does this look like a “ruined” physique? Imo, stretch marks don’t ruin the physique, but it might in your eyes.
Yes it looks like ****. Not every pro has stretch marks. This guy will always place lower because he fucked his physique up with stretch marks. Stop justifying the fact that you screwed your physique up and it will never ever look as good as it could have if you didn’t gorge yourself doing something retarded and while calling it bulking.

DS3317

Awards
View attachment 189679

Does this look like a “ruined” physique? Imo, stretch marks don’t ruin the physique, but it might in your eyes.
Yes it looks like ****. Not every pro has stretch marks. This guy will always place lower because he fucked his physique up with stretch marks. Stop justifying the fact that you screwed your physique up and it will never ever look as good as it could have if you didn’t gorge yourself doing something retarded and while calling it bulking.

DS3317

Awards
Every pro bb is covered in stretch marks. You don't see it on stage with the tans
Everyone huh? They are COVERED with them? I go to the gym with and know lots of competitors and this is honestly bullshit.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Everyone huh? They are COVERED with them? I go to the gym with and know lots of competitors and this is honestly bullshit.
I'd have to agree with this...

DS3317

Awards
It’s alright, DS lacks a brain and is one of those “I have a buddy who did this” guys and probably has never competed so he wouldn’t know that they have bronzer and tanning lotions that hide stretch marks and bring them to the same color as your skin tone so they aren’t visible under the light on stage. He’s just a negative Nancy who thinks 300 pound mass monsters have skin made of rubber that doesn’t rip, and he also must live under a rock because he doesn’t know what photoshop, makeup, and picture toning is. 99.9999% models or physique competitors have their pictures touched up and smoothed out so the public doesn’t see this. You’d be surprised how much acne and stretch marks they can hide with the new technology.
Lol a lot of assumptions there. You’re wrong on all accounts. Any way go enjoy your man tits and stretch marks. Maybe next time actually learn how to diet and cycle. Good luck with the gyno surgery as well, you need it. You’re delusional. Can’t use photoshop in person. You can pretty much see everything when they are in nothing but losing trunks in good lighting at the gym. If you’re ever in Atlanta come to Mad house and youll see some monsters who actually didn’t screw themselves up like you did. Like I said I know quite a few guys personally and you’re absolutely full of **** and wrong. Keep on living in your land of gyno, stretch marks and delusions that make you feel better.
You literally have breasts and have never been super lean.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Then you don't know many big guys. And the guy he showed you was Evan centopani, one of the top guys in the world a few years back till he got hurt. He won the New York pro, the flexpro, the Tampa pro and was a top 10 Mr Olympia. But yeah you won't place good lol. I'm by no means saying stretch marks look good. But all, all the heavyweight pros and amatures have them. When you get on stage in shape and tanned they cannot be seen.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you think these guys put on 60 to 100lbs of muscle with no stretch marks your a tard

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm also trying to figure out what this kid did to you that you feel the need to keep attacking the whey he looks, I can say he is young and was foolish and went about this stuff wrong and it left him with way too much bodyfat, but that can be corrected. I'm not attacking him. It's constructive criticism. You keep just keep trying to hammer him, why? Maybe your a 250lb monster with no stretch marks, or maybe you know guys that are, idk? Or you might be talking out your ass. Could be, idk that either tho. What I do know is it's real easy to hide behind a keyboard or your phone and a blank avatar and trash talk ppl and there's nothing cool about that at all.

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
I'm also trying to figure out what this kid did to you that you feel the need to keep attacking the whey he looks, I can say he is young and was foolish and went about this stuff wrong and it left him with way too much bodyfat, but that can be corrected. I'm not attacking him. It's constructive criticism. You keep just keep trying to hammer him, why? Maybe your a 250lb monster with no stretch marks, or maybe you know guys that are, idk? Or you might be talking out your ass. Could be, idk that either tho. What I do know is it's real easy to hide behind a keyboard or your phone and a blank avatar and trash talk ppl and there's nothing cool about that at all.
IMG_1439.JPG
lol

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
View attachment 190194 lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro, cut the dude some slack.... He's already acknowledged that. Hes trying to clean up the diet and get leaner. Let's encourage people on their journey... Its a much better way to get someone to respond.

@loganyy
You're doing good brosef. Keep the diet up and keep hittin that cardio you'll see 15% soon!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yup. Just keep pushing forward bro.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve ran raloxifene in the past, and I’ve done letro in the past. Raloxifene didn’t do much at all, but letro made it better. I just don’t think it’s gyno because I have pics of me lean and it doesn’t look like there is gyno. View attachment 189581View attachment 189582View attachment 189583View attachment 189584
Imo, it doesn’t look like I have gyno when I’m low bf. Making me think it’s just fat and/or water. I don’t think I could have gotten it either because I’ve been super careful and extra cautious to not get it. I ran nolva and letro on cycle when my doses were high and was very consistent with AI use.
He looks like a gloriously youthful person who is so visually striking that if you saw him in person, you'd be blown away. His features appear to be almost perfectly symmetrical and proportional. He's a white man with pale blue/green eyes and light flawless skin. He's masculine in terms of his facial structure and physical build. The only flaw I see is that he is too perfect, which sometimes translates to being pretty...a term best saved for females.

Being handsome is great. But, it isn't enough. What else does he have going on? Does he have substance? Is he intelligent? Is he interesting? Does he have a good sense of humor? Is he compassionate? Is he romantic? Is he a winner? Is he sexual?

I've met people who were so beautiful or handsome that at first that's all you saw about them. Once they started talking and you looked deeper, you were let down because you realized their good looks were all there was positive about them. They were just a beautiful storefront on an outhouse. You cannot judge a book by its cover.

For his sake, I hope he's got more going for himself than just how well he photographs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wfreiling Supplement Auction 28
wfreiling Supplement Auction 13
Supplements 3
Supplements 2
Supplement Auction 15