What is my bodyfat % pics

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
They don’t go away, they may lighten up and retinol retinol cream might help. However they do not go away.
IMG_3988.JPG

Does this look like a “ruined” physique? Imo, stretch marks don’t ruin the physique, but it might in your eyes.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
are you going to keep a training log? how tall are you.
Totally agree that stretch marks don't hurt physique in the least. I even think they're bad ass personally.

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
are you going to keep a training log? how tall are you.
Totally agree that stretch marks don't hurt physique in the least. I even think they're bad ass personally.
No plans on that.... I usually don’t count reps and weight that often unless it’s a compound lift

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How tall are you? Just curious

DS3317

Awards
View attachment 189679

Does this look like a “ruined” physique? Imo, stretch marks don’t ruin the physique, but it might in your eyes.
Yes it looks like ****. Not every pro has stretch marks. This guy will always place lower because he fucked his physique up with stretch marks. Stop justifying the fact that you screwed your physique up and it will never ever look as good as it could have if you didn’t gorge yourself doing something retarded and while calling it bulking.

DS3317

Awards
View attachment 189679

Yes it looks like ****. Not every pro has stretch marks. This guy will always place lower because he fucked his physique up with stretch marks. Stop justifying the fact that you screwed your physique up and it will never ever look as good as it could have if you didn’t gorge yourself doing something retarded and while calling it bulking.

DS3317

Awards
Every pro bb is covered in stretch marks. You don't see it on stage with the tans
Everyone huh? They are COVERED with them? I go to the gym with and know lots of competitors and this is honestly bullshit.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone huh? They are COVERED with them? I go to the gym with and know lots of competitors and this is honestly bullshit.
I'd have to agree with this...

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to agree with this...
It’s alright, DS lacks a brain and is one of those “I have a buddy who did this” guys and probably has never competed so he wouldn’t know that they have bronzer and tanning lotions that hide stretch marks and bring them to the same color as your skin tone so they aren’t visible under the light on stage. He’s just a negative Nancy who thinks 300 pound mass monsters have skin made of rubber that doesn’t rip, and he also must live under a rock because he doesn’t know what photoshop, makeup, and picture toning is. 99.9999% models or physique competitors have their pictures touched up and smoothed out so the public doesn’t see this. You’d be surprised how much acne and stretch marks they can hide with the new technology.

DS3317

Awards
It’s alright, DS lacks a brain and is one of those “I have a buddy who did this” guys and probably has never competed so he wouldn’t know that they have bronzer and tanning lotions that hide stretch marks and bring them to the same color as your skin tone so they aren’t visible under the light on stage. He’s just a negative Nancy who thinks 300 pound mass monsters have skin made of rubber that doesn’t rip, and he also must live under a rock because he doesn’t know what photoshop, makeup, and picture toning is. 99.9999% models or physique competitors have their pictures touched up and smoothed out so the public doesn’t see this. You’d be surprised how much acne and stretch marks they can hide with the new technology.
Lol a lot of assumptions there. You’re wrong on all accounts. Any way go enjoy your man tits and stretch marks. Maybe next time actually learn how to diet and cycle. Good luck with the gyno surgery as well, you need it. You’re delusional. Can’t use photoshop in person. You can pretty much see everything when they are in nothing but losing trunks in good lighting at the gym. If you’re ever in Atlanta come to Mad house and youll see some monsters who actually didn’t screw themselves up like you did. Like I said I know quite a few guys personally and you’re absolutely full of **** and wrong. Keep on living in your land of gyno, stretch marks and delusions that make you feel better.
You literally have breasts and have never been super lean.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Then you don't know many big guys. And the guy he showed you was Evan centopani, one of the top guys in the world a few years back till he got hurt. He won the New York pro, the flexpro, the Tampa pro and was a top 10 Mr Olympia. But yeah you won't place good lol. I'm by no means saying stretch marks look good. But all, all the heavyweight pros and amatures have them. When you get on stage in shape and tanned they cannot be seen.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you think these guys put on 60 to 100lbs of muscle with no stretch marks your a tard

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm also trying to figure out what this kid did to you that you feel the need to keep attacking the whey he looks, I can say he is young and was foolish and went about this stuff wrong and it left him with way too much bodyfat, but that can be corrected. I'm not attacking him. It's constructive criticism. You keep just keep trying to hammer him, why? Maybe your a 250lb monster with no stretch marks, or maybe you know guys that are, idk? Or you might be talking out your ass. Could be, idk that either tho. What I do know is it's real easy to hide behind a keyboard or your phone and a blank avatar and trash talk ppl and there's nothing cool about that at all.

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
I'm also trying to figure out what this kid did to you that you feel the need to keep attacking the whey he looks, I can say he is young and was foolish and went about this stuff wrong and it left him with way too much bodyfat, but that can be corrected. I'm not attacking him. It's constructive criticism. You keep just keep trying to hammer him, why? Maybe your a 250lb monster with no stretch marks, or maybe you know guys that are, idk? Or you might be talking out your ass. Could be, idk that either tho. What I do know is it's real easy to hide behind a keyboard or your phone and a blank avatar and trash talk ppl and there's nothing cool about that at all.
IMG_1439.JPG
lol

2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Awards
View attachment 190194 lol

loganyy

loganyy

Awards
  • Established
Dude doesn’t have a profile pic and is trying to bash my physique. If you think I’m offended I’m not. I’ve heard this my whole life and honestly it doesn’t even bother me anymore. The more you critique someone else’s physique the more insecure u are.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro, cut the dude some slack.... He's already acknowledged that. Hes trying to clean up the diet and get leaner. Let's encourage people on their journey... Its a much better way to get someone to respond.

@loganyy
You're doing good brosef. Keep the diet up and keep hittin that cardio you'll see 15% soon!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup. Just keep pushing forward bro.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve ran raloxifene in the past, and I’ve done letro in the past. Raloxifene didn’t do much at all, but letro made it better. I just don’t think it’s gyno because I have pics of me lean and it doesn’t look like there is gyno. View attachment 189581View attachment 189582View attachment 189583View attachment 189584
Imo, it doesn’t look like I have gyno when I’m low bf. Making me think it’s just fat and/or water. I don’t think I could have gotten it either because I’ve been super careful and extra cautious to not get it. I ran nolva and letro on cycle when my doses were high and was very consistent with AI use.
He looks like a gloriously youthful person who is so visually striking that if you saw him in person, you'd be blown away. His features appear to be almost perfectly symmetrical and proportional. He's a white man with pale blue/green eyes and light flawless skin. He's masculine in terms of his facial structure and physical build. The only flaw I see is that he is too perfect, which sometimes translates to being pretty...a term best saved for females.

Being handsome is great. But, it isn't enough. What else does he have going on? Does he have substance? Is he intelligent? Is he interesting? Does he have a good sense of humor? Is he compassionate? Is he romantic? Is he a winner? Is he sexual?

I've met people who were so beautiful or handsome that at first that's all you saw about them. Once they started talking and you looked deeper, you were let down because you realized their good looks were all there was positive about them. They were just a beautiful storefront on an outhouse. You cannot judge a book by its cover.

For his sake, I hope he's got more going for himself than just how well he photographs.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Beefyfan had had a terrible day. Upon leaving for work things looked great. Rain had just stopped falling and the morning sunrise reflected through each and every droplet that hung from the petals of the flowers that lined his pathway as if saluting him as he strutted past. He turned to make his usual walk to work when he accidentally bumped into a man. A perfectly symmetrical man, you could almost say pretty. The man spoke.

"Watch where your going fucktard!!"

The day was stained.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Beefyfan had had a terrible day. Upon leaving for work things looked great. Rain had just stopped falling and the morning sunrise reflected through each and every droplet that hung from the petals of the flowers that lined his pathway as if saluting him as he strutted past. He turned to make his usual walk to work when he accidentally bumped into a man. A perfectly symmetrical man, you could almost say pretty. The man spoke.

"Watch where your going fucktard!!"

The day was stained.
^Epic Meltdown^