Unanswered What is dienolone good for?

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for a specific answer I've read about this too and I have been curious as well

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Having not used it, my understanding is it’s basically tren-lite. Less sides, less severe in effect, but similar in that it will burn fat and build lean tissue and strength.

Better for cutting and recomping, don’t hear about much bulking up with it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s good for what tren is good for. Bulk or cut. Some say less sides, some say same sides, some say more sides.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
bolone//// ^

It is good for either bulk or cut. Dose dependent of course. The stuff is a powerhouse at higher doses.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How do the PHs compare (trendione/diendione)? Oral bioavailability better for one over the other?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I seem to remember @hamdysayed did a dienolone the (og brawn tren I think)cycle a couple of years ago, can you chime in bro?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How do the PHs compare (trendione/diendione)? Oral bioavailability better for one over the other?
I seem to remember @hamdysayed did a dienolone the (og brawn tren I think)cycle a couple of years ago, can you chime in bro?
His was prodienelone/diendione, which is an oral (you can still get it through some UK shops, it was Tren-X here years ago). I remember his log and he had a sick transformation.

Dienelone Ace or E should do all of that and more.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pure Research Oils has dienolone acetate (for IM use) for sale and was curious as to what this is good for?
To build muscles and cut fat.
Dienedione is one of the best otc product ever made.
Run it several times and it's time for another cycle in June.
If the stuff is legit, 90-150mg ed depending on weight..... 4-6 week's and it kicks in pretty fast.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oh man, the company is out of stock.

Okay, so cutting fat would be useful for me. If I ever find it for sale I'm gonna grab a batch.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah mine was the oral ph I think , it was the nastiest cycle nothing made me gain muscle and strength like that !! 27 lbs of muscle in 2 month and kept 22 after cycle . I got so strong it was dumb !

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
His was prodienelone/diendione, which is an oral (you can still get it through some UK shops, it was Tren-X here years ago). I remember his log and he had a sick transformation.

Dienelone Ace or E should do all of that and more.
Yeah bro it was a nasty cycle !! So would u say it’s better than tren Ace ?
I tried tren Ace but my body didn’t respond to it as far as strength like that

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah mine was the oral ph I think , it was the nastiest cycle nothing made me gain muscle and strength like that !! 27 lbs of muscle in 2 month and kept 22 after cycle . I got so strong it was dumb !
Just the oral can do that? Kept most most of it too! That's insane!

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just the oral can do that? Kept most most of it too! That's insane!
Yeah man I didn’t buy again cos ppl kept saying they sell bunk now so I didn’t buy again , it also was the nastiest shutdown took along tile to recover , what I learned from anabolics it effect ppl differently.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'll be cautious around supplement companies who sell it. Will wait for the oil version to appear again.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok so let see if i can cull up some info from teh ole data banks..

Its not that dienolone is bunk.. it doesnt absorb orally. so anyone taking it that route will get little to nothing from it. IM and TD applications will work. X-tren is as mentioned the PH to dien, and luckily it had intrinsic action before conversion which made it a great PH back in the day. It is illegal in the state whereas the parental compound has never been listed.
I would say if you can find it stock up. Its getting harder and harder to find legit quality sources.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Its not that dienolone is bunk.. it doesnt absorb orally. so anyone taking it that route will get little to nothing from it. IM and TD applications will work. X-tren is as mentioned the PH to dien, and luckily it had intrinsic action before conversion which made it a great PH back in the day. It is illegal in the state whereas the parental compound has never been listed.
I would say if you can find it stock up. Its getting harder and harder to find legit quality sources.
If anyyy at allllllll I don’t think there is any legit sources sells it !! I would run it again if I can find sides wasn’t too bad ( not like tren Ace oh god )

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

To confirm, the active in the 2 "tren" ph's below have poor bioavailability?

Attachments

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree, strength goes through the roof.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s what everyone told me it’s weak etc etc , my results n strength gains were phenomenal for something so poorly bio available

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The top one is prodienelone/dienedione, the prohormone to dienelone that hamdysayed blew up on. Most guys did based on old logs.

Notice the one below has an “11” in the nomenclature - that’s Trenavar/trendione, the prohormone to trenbolone. I really battled to eat enough to gain weight on a high dose of trenavar, it’s better for recomping, but I got strong AF.

Injectable dienelone is what this thread is about, and dosed right I suspect it would be stronger than either oral. It’s getting hard to find though.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The top one is prodienelone/dienedione, the prohormone to dienelone that hamdysayed blew up on. Most guys did based on old logs.

Notice the one below has an “11” in the nomenclature - that’s Trenavar/trendione, the prohormone to trenbolone. I really battled to eat enough to gain weight on a high dose of trenavar, it’s better for recomping, but I got strong AF.

Injectable dienelone is what this thread is about, and dosed right I suspect it would be stronger than either oral. It’s getting hard to find though.
Yeah, i ordered the second one (BN's trenv) last night from a UK supplier after deeing it was the ph to trenbolone.

Never pinned trenbolone (or dienelone for that matter) but around a decade ago I ran pp's TD 1-t tren. (active same as BN's Tren, 1st pic).

Bottle label dosing was 2 squirts, 2x daily.

I used half a squirt, 2x daily...so 1/4 of suggested dosing.It was very effective at that low dosing.

Am hoping that the alteration in BN tren v, from BN tren will allow for similiar effects as 1-t tren transdermal, while running tren v orally.

Havent run any PH or AAS since early 2013, havent trained since around 2013 either.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, and btw....
Hyde, i recognize your handle from the "old days" of am and mindandmuscle i.e. early 2000's. ...good to see you around here.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both of those are PHs and not dienolone.
I'd be curious to hear your opinion on the efficacy WRT oral dosing of those 2 ph's.

First one is the same active as primordial performance 1t tren, a transdermal....which 1/4 TD dosing worked surprisingly well for me back in the day.
PP stressed in their writeups that compound sucked orally , bioavailability was much better bia transdermal dosing, per their old 1t tren writeup.

I bought the 2nd ph last night, thinking it may be bioavailable (without having to use several bottles for a 4 week cycle.)....kinda jumped the gun bc i dont have a gd source for aas powders anymore and i def need hormonal assistance at my age, and with how fat and how much muscle ive lost over the past 7+ years of not lifting and eating a typical american diet.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
both should have significant action orally or transdermally. dienolone it self is no good orally

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry to all for hijacking the thread...

i plan on using 1 of tbose tren ph's , pteferably with a test base.

but it has to be a decent test base that is *wet*, otherwise my joints will go to **** overnight.

contemplating androhard (oldwitch said it has the feel good aspect of pinning test e) ....but its DHT, and will dry my joints out, which i cant afford.....so if i used it, itd have to be low dosed.

3rd compound im looking at per oldwitch's suggestion is m1a...which however does not appear to be "wet" as pinning test e is.

*halp*
🙃😖

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Id run 7alpha from PRE @ 15-30 mgs per day. Its fairly wet but not in a bad way.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Jeez, was that running it solo? What kind of dosage?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id run 7alpha from PRE @ 15-30 mgs per day. Its fairly wet but not in a bad way.

Yeah, i actually was looking at 7alpha earlier today. I know that the active has been studied for TRT...so that appeals to me, far as the test base angle goes. Downside is it is apparently 12x more suppresive to the hpta than test e, lol.

Any thoughts on m1a and 7alpha ran together ( but both very low dosed) along with trenv (low dosed at a cap per day(a cap split in half)..?

My goal is to mimic the effects of pinning test e (on a smaller scale) and reproducing effects of low dose primordial's 1t tren.

Dieting, doing cardio (mostly sprint work bc all other cardio bores me) and lifting 5-6 days a week.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would stick to strait low dose of trest, and full dose the trenv.
you will get diced, and have very little issues..

to be frank, I recover just fine from trest and have blood work that shows so. besides at a low daily dose the sides are easily managed.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh, and btw....
Hyde, i recognize your handle from the "old days" of am and mindandmuscle i.e. early 2000's. ...good to see you around here.
Honestly this is the only forum I’ve ever been on & my only account ever here.

This would be sick with his low-dose Tvar. Little ralox and some b6, maybe some low dose exem, let the gainz begin.

@Colin running 19-Nors like these may put you on TRT at your age. Treat PCT seriously for this.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would stick to strait low dose of trest, and full dose the trenv.
you will get diced, and have very little issues..

to be frank, I recover just fine from trest and have blood work that shows so. besides at a low daily dose the sides are easily managed.
I have never used Trest, but 8wks of Trenavar was easily the hardest PCT I’ve ever had. Took a good while to really feel right after that. And I just did a 13wker kicked off with M1T, for comparison.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly this is the only forum I’ve ever been on & my only account ever here.

This would be sick with his low-dose Tvar. Little ralox and some b6, maybe some low dose exem, let the gainz begin.

@Colin running 19-Nors like these may put you on TRT at your age. Treat PCT seriously for this.
Must have been a different Hyde, than.

And yeaaah.....I likely should be on trt, at my age. Perdonally, I think any male past 35 should be on TRT. Dont have health insurance now and i cant afford trt, out of pocket.

That said, that is specifically why I would run any/all ph's or aas (if i ever get a source for bulk powders again) at around a quarter of what is commonly used.

I will be using clomid for pct, better than nolva or ralox IME.

Thanks for the input, much appreciated.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jeez, was that running it solo? What kind of dosage?
Solo yes bad decision yes , dosage was 90 mg I think I went up to 120 it was a while ago but those ranges .
@Hyde man I agree the nastiest shut down n it took me long to recover wa from that

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solo yes bad decision yes , dosage was 90 mg I think I went up to 120 it was a while ago but those ranges .
@Hyde man I agree the nastiest shut down n it took me long to recover wa from that
That is a super high dose. How long did you run it for?
I have never used Trest, but 8wks of Trenavar was easily the hardest PCT I’ve ever had. Took a good while to really feel right after that. And I just did a 13wker kicked off with M1T, for comparison.
8 weeks on a oral is pretty rough, though...and you were likely uaing an aggressive dose, as well.

I'll run it for 4 weeks, starting with 1/3 cap, thrice daily, for the 1st 2 weeks. May bump it up to 1 1/2 caps at most,on week 3.

Decided to use Dermacrine to help with ameliorating the lack of test. Got a bottle for 30 shipped with a $10 ebay coupon, will use the whole bottle with the 4-5 week Trenv run.

As much as I would like to use low dose m1a and low dose ment, I think that'd be too greedy/dumb on my part.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a super high dose. How long did you run it for?

8 weeks on a oral is pretty rough, though...and you were likely uaing an aggressive dose, as well.

I'll run it for 4 weeks, starting with 1/3 cap, thrice daily, for the 1st 2 weeks. May bump it up to 1 1/2 caps at most,on week 3.

Decided to use Dermacrine to help with ameliorating the lack of test. Got a bottle for 30 shipped with a $10 ebay coupon, will use the whole bottle with the 4-5 week Trenv run.

As much as I would like to use low dose m1a and low dose ment, I think that'd be too greedy/dumb on my part.
I ran it for 55 days I had to trash rest of bottle so I don’t get tempted to keep taking it, gainz stopped about week 6 or 7 and sides got nasty at that point

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s definitely a stacker. I honestly found it to be more like mast than Tren. It’s not drastic but you will get lean and vascular for sure. My expectations were too high and I think it needs to be ran 500+ if you want to see anything Tren-like w results...

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s definitely a stacker. I honestly found it to be more like mast than Tren. It’s not drastic but you will get lean and vascular for sure. My expectations were too high and I think it needs to be ran 500+ if you want to see anything Tren-like w results...
I leaned out with pronounced vascularity with under half label dosing of 1-T Tren.

What compound are you referring to, specifically?

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm not experienced enough to compare dienolone with anything as I'm only doing test and dbol for first cycle and several weeks in. Isn't mast good for pre contest purposes cause it also hardens muscles? I would probably stack it with test and another bulking AAS.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I leaned out with pronounced vascularity with under half label dosing of 1-T Tren.

What compound are you referring to, specifically?
Dienolone acetate. I ran it all the way to 450-500/week. Great for vascularity and I most definitely was lean as hell. But it didn’t put on much muscle at all, not like Tren

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm not experienced enough to compare dienolone with anything as I'm only doing test and dbol for first cycle and several weeks in. Isn't mast good for pre contest purposes cause it also hardens muscles? I would probably stack it with test and another bulking AAS.
I use Trest to bulk. Dienolone was great for leaning out but not much in the gains department. I’m sure it would stack well with a bulker but not sure what point it would serve at that point other than to limit fat gain.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I use Trest to bulk. Dienolone was great for leaning out but not much in the gains department. I’m sure it would stack well with a bulker but not sure what point it would serve at that point other than to limit fat gain.
Dien sounds good for my purposes of leaning. Lucky, I found a research lab selling the transdermal solution. I have to get it now.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For transdermal what dosage cycle do you recommend? The one I found is 30 ml and 25 mg/ ml.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dienolone acetate. I ran it all the way to 450-500/week. Great for vascularity and I most definitely was lean as hell. But it didn’t put on much muscle at all, not like Tren
It’s basically weaker tren injected , now the pro hormone I’m not sure what the hell its a beast

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's about 25.00. So that's like a 1 1/2 week's worth going by your dosage. Yeah sounds kind of expensive.