Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just to report here. i have been on ND cistanche and libido has skyrocketed since adding it. K1ngz PCT with cistanche + spilantes may be amazing for PCT for those with limp noodles...
or you could just add sustain alpha to pct and save some cash?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I've used Ultra Hard. Very similar to Alpha Seven for hardness and vascularity. Alpha Seven has better fat burning properties. If I had to choose one, I'd choose Alpha Seven. Both are solid though.

FYI, I did experience some joint dryness from Ultra Hard doing 5-6 pumps/day.
i'm a big fan of androsterone, and just went thru 2 tubes alpha seven cutting weight for my 7k race-very effective...but i also enjoy the combination of epiandro/androsterone in ultra hard, i get a more energized feeling from this combo.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to report here. i have been on ND cistanche and libido has skyrocketed since adding it. K1ngz PCT with cistanche + spilantes may be amazing for PCT for those with limp noodles...
Appreciate the feedback bro!

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Could you stack K1ngs Blood with K1ngs PCT? Am a week into K1ngs PCT, nothing to report...as yet...but just wondering if adding the Bloooood would be overkill.

Thatguybert92

Awards
Could you stack k1ngs pct with rebirth? I'm wondering if the e.cottonii would be to much? Might do this after a 1 andro 4 andro stack.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Could you stack k1ngs pct with rebirth? I'm wondering if the e.cottonii would be to much? Might do this after a 1 andro 4 andro stack.
No I don't think you'd get any od issues with E cottonii, but I also don't see the need to stack them, as K1ngs pct has a whole lot of it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I don't think you'd get any od issues with E cottonii, but I also don't see the need to stack them, as K1ngs pct has a whole lot of it.
Agreed. Both would be fine to stack but maybe not necessary.
The two OL Products are great in their own right but even better when stacked.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quite liking it so far. I just bought my 3rd bottle to run. But please note, I am also on Clomid 25mg.
Appreciate the feedback bro. I know you’ve tried everything under the sun. Glad it’s working for you

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are there any logs out there or feedback from people using this in pct in place of an actual serm?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are there any logs out there or feedback from people using this in pct in place of an actual serm?
None that I am aware of but would like to see it done!

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None that I am aware of but would like to see it done!
I've never run anything suppressive but if I decide to ever get my feet wet with something mild it would be nice to have an OTC serm that works. I saw a couple logs of people using Rebirth as a standalone serm, one with bloods actually, and it seemed effective. Wonder how this compares to Rebirth.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@anthon88 … You’ve never cycled anything?…Great physique man, really excellent base if you decide to run something!

I stayed natural 10+ years,…My first dip, was a good dose of epiandro and I ran an older version of sup3r pct as my only post cycle.

Anything stronger, and I don’t see many wanting or willing to run just an otc pct.
So you may not get many responses, from the wise men here at AM …This product in question tho, is an excellent addition to a serm!

(Even 1 andro which can be considered ‘mild’ is still strong enough to warrant a serm. I ran 350-400mg 1andro and it’s a great compound, just expensive to run. I am certainly glad to have ran serms, post cycle.)

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@anthon88 … You’ve never cycled anything?…Great physique man, really excellent base if you decide to run something!

I stayed natural 10+ years,…My first dip, was a good dose of epiandro and I ran an older version of sup3r pct as my only post cycle.

Anything stronger, and I don’t see many wanting or willing to run just an otc pct.
So you may not get many responses, from the wise men here at AM …This product in question tho, is an excellent addition to a serm!

(Even 1 andro which can be considered ‘mild’ is still strong enough to warrant a serm. I ran 350-400mg 1andro and it’s a great compound, just expensive to run. I am certainly glad to have ran serms, post cycle.)
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words! I’ve been around the forums for a long time and I know the general rule of thumb is no serm no cycle. I just hate that you can get an actual cycle otc but to get the stuff to help keep you healthy requires going into grey market territory, hoping that the stuff is legit. It would be really cool and a game changer if products like kings pct and rebirth can truly replicate serms to some degree. Not to mention, pharma serms can have some potential side effects.

As far as mild, I was thinking possibly Andros or maybe 11KT to help lean out in the spring.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you go “full” dose on andros 300+mg and 11kt for 8 weeks I would recommend full pct with seem but if it’s less mg and maybe even 6 week I would be comfortable with otc personally but everyone is different

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you go “full” dose on andros 300+mg and 11kt for 8 weeks I would recommend full pct with seem but if it’s less mg and maybe even 6 week I would be comfortable with otc personally but everyone is different
Just saw this post, thanks for the response. I’ve been going back and forth reading everything I can. I also talked to some people who have been in the game a long time. I have the itch to try something but am still hesitant. Even though the Andros are touted as mild you still hear about some people who had bad side effects or messed themselves up, you just don’t see it posted as often. Some people say you’re better off going for the real stuff and the only reason the andros are mild to begin with is because only a little bit gets converted. But of course, legality comes into play if you go that route.

An epiandro/11KT stack during the end of a cut seems like a pretty safe stack that might give me the edge I’m looking for.

Also, hypothetically if I went with the full andro stack do you think it’s a waste using it on a cut as a first cycle? Getting lean is always my challenge, I blow up easily and for that reason I rarely ever bulk. It’s like, if I stop being super strict with my diet I just start getting fatter so there is really never a good time to focus on “bulking.”

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw this post, thanks for the response. I’ve been going back and forth reading everything I can. I also talked to some people who have been in the game a long time. I have the itch to try something but am still hesitant. Even though the Andros are touted as mild you still hear about some people who had bad side effects or messed themselves up, you just don’t see it posted as often. Some people say you’re better off going for the real stuff and the only reason the andros are mild to begin with is because only a little bit gets converted. But of course, legality comes into play if you go that route.

An epiandro/11KT stack during the end of a cut seems like a pretty safe stack that might give me the edge I’m looking for.

Also, hypothetically if I went with the full andro stack do you think it’s a waste using it on a cut as a first cycle? Getting lean is always my challenge, I blow up easily and for that reason I rarely ever bulk. It’s like, if I stop being super strict with my diet I just start getting fatter so there is really never a good time to focus on “bulking.”
You can use andros for cutting but I think an epiandro/11-kt stack will be a perfect starting point. Mild mild but results will kick in around week 3 and continue through week 8 (which is how long I would run).

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

He states in a post “Last spring, I used Evomuse Androlotion and stepped outside the natty realm. Through my research and talking to forum members, it seemed like a no brainer to use it....localized effect with no side effects. I added it in at the tail end of my cut and throughly enjoyed it. Then that June after more and more research and conversation I decided to try something mild for a little edge. I ran stanoplex for 8 weeks and really enjoyed that.” So mild but still hormonal.

Edit: Your post is in October and the above was posted in November

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He states in a post “Last spring, I used Evomuse Androlotion and stepped outside the natty realm. Through my research and talking to forum members, it seemed like a no brainer to use it....localized effect with no side effects. I added it in at the tail end of my cut and throughly enjoyed it. Then that June after more and more research and conversation I decided to try something mild for a little edge. I ran stanoplex for 8 weeks and really enjoyed that.” So mild but still hormonal.

Edit: Your post is in October and the above was posted in November
Hey man, yeah technically you are right. I meant I never ran anything where I really had to worry about potential sides. Also, the time frame was pretty close so it was just easier to post that way. Technically my first thing considered non natty was Androlotion. Localized, side effect free and in a deep cut so doubt I made any muscle gains. Then I went a step further with epiandro over the summer. Extremely low side effect potential and I didn’t follow a diet. My goal was to limit my usual summer fat gain from backing off the diet and enjoying the summer (bbqs, doing some drinking, etc). I say it was definitely successful in helping me do that.

My point for bringing up the natural thing was to show that I built my physique naturally over the years. Considering the above products would be my first real step in trying to add muscle outside the natty realm so to speak. Was not trying to be deceitful my man, appreciate you calling it out though. If you look at my post history you’ll see that I inquired about Androlotion last spring. A few times in prior years I also made posts about considering trying things like dermacrine and such but never pulled the trigger.

Was just trying to emphasize that I was considering venturing into some deeper waters and had some health concerns. Hope that clears it up!