What do you guys think about this bulking cycle

bigbodybenz

Awards
TEST C 250mg/week
Rad140/10mg a day

been planning on doing this cycle for 12 weeks straight

currently at 185lbs 6'1 about 11%bf what can i expect from this cycle? i train 5x week and my diet is 50% carbs 40% protein and 10% fats

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id expect weekly progression in terms of...

Weight on the bar
And/or more reps
And/or more volume in general

Thats what Id expect *at the least*. More progression (PRs, be it rep or weight) than when natty.

Muscle gainz will be driven by that, food, recovery capacity, the PEDs. And so difficult to give a quantifiable figure.

Im not a fan of your PED choices though. But whateve.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Age? Years training? Cycle history? What are some of your current performance metrics (1 rep PRs or rep maxes on some compound lifts you train)?

How advanced you are in certain metrics like age, wear & tear, progress so far, and sensitivity to the hormones all matter.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How many threads are you gonna start that are literally identical? One was plenty.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
1-2 per day until he gets validation that he doesn’t need to listen to the help he was given by others.

bigbodybenz

Awards
Age? Years training? Cycle history? What are some of your current performance metrics (1 rep PRs or rep maxes on some compound lifts you train)?

How advanced you are in certain metrics like age, wear & tear, progress so far, and sensitivity to the hormones all matter.
im 22 been training natty since 17 only cycle im currently on is ostarine only having decent results so far

my current PRS are Bench 265 Squat 485 Deadlift is 505

bigbodybenz

Awards
Id expect weekly progression in terms of...

Weight on the bar
And/or more reps
And/or more volume in general

Thats what Id expect *at the least*. More progression (PRs, be it rep or weight) than when natty.

Muscle gainz will be driven by that, food, recovery capacity, the PEDs. And so difficult to give a quantifiable figure.

Im not a fan of your PED choices though. But whateve.
what would you change on this cycle brotha?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
im 22 been training natty since 17 only cycle im currently on is ostarine only having decent results so far

my current PRS are Bench 265 Squat 485 Deadlift is 505
You aren’t going to need a lot of gas to push things along then. Depending on how far along you are right now with Ostarine, and how long you intend to blast, you could order some RAD right now to add in around ~10-15mg assuming you have a decent feel with Ostarine and didn’t want to increase that dosage. Ostarine is not a great size drug for a man; it has very limited returns from increasing dosage up through 30mg from the times I’ve used it and it starts to get sketchier on bloodwork it seems. It shines at return on super low doses of 3-10 and more so for females.

Otherwise, if you can get test e then next cycle I would go with ~300mg test e for a maiden test run. That is an awesome dose for results/sides for many, and it will give you an inclination to whether you want to try more testosterone later on or if you might be the type who doesn’t want to take too much of it.

Do not try 2 new compounds all at once. Next cycle should be testosterone OR Rad140 to start off.

bigbodybenz

Awards
You aren’t going to need a lot of gas to push things along then. Depending on how far along you are right now with Ostarine, and how long you intend to blast, you could order some RAD right now to add in around ~10-15mg assuming you have a decent feel with Ostarine and didn’t want to increase that dosage. Ostarine is not a great size drug for a man; it has very limited returns from increasing dosage up through 30mg from the times I’ve used it and it starts to get sketchier on bloodwork it seems. It shines at return on super low doses of 3-10 and more so for females.

Otherwise, if you can get test e then next cycle I would go with ~300mg test e for a maiden test run. That is an awesome dose for results/sides for many, and it will give you an inclination to whether you want to try more testosterone later on or if you might be the type who doesn’t want to take too much of it.

Do not try 2 new compounds all at once. Next cycle should be testosterone OR Rad140 to start off.
Gotcha i decided since i already feel a little supression from OSTA ill blast 250mg of test tomorrow have about 3 more weeks on OSTA and ill just do the TEST for 12 weeks straight from tomorrow what should i use for PCT?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha i decided since i already feel a little supression from OSTA ill blast 250mg of test tomorrow have about 3 more weeks on OSTA and ill just do the TEST for 12 weeks straight from tomorrow what should i use for PCT?
I would not run a cycle that length if you will be coming off entirely. I always kept things to 12 weeks max when cycling.

Tamoxifen @30-40mg for a month, started ~15-20 days after your final test e/c injection. The fact that you’re asking that is a bit disconcerting; if you don’t have that already I would order one today.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bigboybenz...
I'm thinking S63s..???
Z...