Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ya I had the same issue with crashing. I cut mine with a little bit of their vitamin D now usually.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can mix it with your carnitine as well (assuming you’re not cutting and trying to use the carn preWO for better fat mobilization).

If I do a big shot of glutathione, I always dose carnitine as well same time for enhanced recovery.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1/12/2022

Skipping the gym today. Just too busy and a bit sore tbh. I'd prefer to put in a full good workout with no soreness. Ill go thurs and friday and report.

Meanwhile this was my dinner. A great and easy option for you guys to try. Super high protein and low carbs.

A-1 Meatloaf (pictured is my cooking LOL)

What You Need

8 servings

1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce, divide the sauce into half. Use 4oz inside the recipe and 4oz will go on top at the end

2 lb. lean ground beef

1 onion, chopped

1 cup fresh bread crumbs

1/3 cup A.1. Original Sauce

2 eggs, beaten

1/2 tsp. ground black pepper

Let's Make It

Heat oven to 350°F.

Reserve half the tomato sauce. Mix remaining tomato sauce with remaining ingredients just until blended.

Press meat mixture into 9x5-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.

Bake 50mins or until done (160ºF), draining fat at the 50 min mark
Apply the reserved sauce to the top and then put back in the oven for 10 additional minutes

SERVE

Nutrition

Calories

260 per serving

% Daily Value*

Total Fat 12g

15%

Saturated Fat 4.5g

23%

Trans Fat 0g

Cholesterol 125mg

42%

Sodium 500mg

22%

Total Carbohydrates 8g

3%

Dietary Fiber less than 1g

3%

Sugars 3g

6%

Protein 27g

54%

Vitamin A

4%

Vitamin C

2%

Calcium

2%

Iron

15%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

servings

8 servings

* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know the actual theory behind why but I know you shouldn't. I tried it and mine crashed. Then I couldn't reconstitute it even heating it and trying repeatedly.

I also cut my glutathione at a ratio of 1:1. Aka I do 1 cc of Bac water and 1 cc of gluathione. I use it to do site enhancement too. You can add massive temporary size gains to a muscle using this. For instance after I tore my tricep off, it will never be the same size. If I hit it 1-2x a week, it is just as big if not bigger then my other tricep and visually makes me symetrical.

Their Glutathione is to die for. I literally had kidney function at 60% and I used 200mgs ED alongside adding much more water daily and my kidney function returned to 100% in under 3 weeks.

I blew my doctors mind.

This stuff is magical. No joke.
Very Interesting, I guess I won't reorder any capsules

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Admin/Prince, aka Iron Mag Labs agreed to sponsor me for another 30 + days on this log

Thank you Iron Mag Labs for the opportunity to fully test this out.

Will update in the am, putting kids to bed now, no time to type atm.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Admin/Prince, aka Iron Mag Labs agreed to sponsor me for another 30 + days on this log

Thank you Iron Mag Labs for the opportunity to fully test this out.

Will update in the am, putting kids to bed now, no time to type atm.
congrats!!!

i'ma gonna keep following. :)

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I literally had kidney function at 60% and I used 200mgs ED alongside adding much more water daily and my kidney function returned to 100% in under 3 weeks.
how was this injection site rotation? I would have to do a lot more locations than normal

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely interested to see how this continues. Especially if heartburn picks back up even with split dosing or if the 2+2 continues to work well enough to prevent that.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
how was this injection site rotation? I would have to do a lot more locations than normal
I rotate every single day tbh. I have started doing quads now and that is not my favorite. I even am doing like .3mL in my right bicep and tricep. After my tricep tear and surgery my arm is still lacking about 1" of size comparatively.

I've never done SEO ever, but I am not opposed to it for these reasons and I certainly am not opposed to volumizing the arm temporarily.

Years ago I frontloaded IGF-1lr3 w bac water and did a 60 day run and only hit triceps.

My arms looked ridiculous after the fact. It looked insane and it didn't look like SEO, deformed and all but I will admit I didn't recognize the size of my own arms. It went back to normal after a few weeks.

Update 1/14/2022

Still doing the 2x2 caps and even on an empty stomach I am not noticing any heartburn.

I upped my water the last few days and funny enough today I weigh about 205, so much of that is water weight since I was 202.5 just the other day. Its cool though I will drop some water towards the end and see how much I am actually holding.

Workouts still good.

I def feel like I can say the TURK is improving my strength and energy a little bit so far for sure, so I am happy about that.

Still shaving more often and still feel like my hair is darker on my face and head. That's an annoying part for me though bc I hate shaving. I have to shave EOD now.

Otherwise, not much else to say.

Oh I will say this. I am wondering if this TURK is what is keeping my appetite low? I have to admit since I started this I have had very very little appetite. Thankfully I am good at force feeding but I dont know if its simply me at the moment, or if indeed this Turk acts like an appetite suppressant.

That's something else I am going to watch close. And at the end of the log, when I cease using it, if my appetite dramatically increases that should be pretty tell tale.

I have not missed a dose of Turk yet at all and I have not been very hungry whatsoever.

Enjoy the weekends friends. Here in New England we're supposed to be getting 1-2 feet of snow "possible" Sunday / Monday
My gym is 24/7 so I'm not too worried. We have a 4x4 in the household too so I have no plans to skip the gym unless it's ice.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sir I worked on the Neurological unit as a behavioral therapist with Brain Injury Patients alongside medical professionals administering medications for many years. I took care of the patients. The doctors didn't. Me, the RN's and the CNA's did. I have masters degree level +extensive medical training outside of a degree.

I'm not a doctor, but I played one in real life.
Reminds me of when I was actively working as a RT and the ER Dr or resident looked at me and said, "What do you want me to order?" One resident had me enter all med orders and just rubber-stamped them in epic. I have plenty of respect for drs but some people act like they are the end all be all on all matters and subjects and NO ONE fits that definition present self-included.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for updates ;) Was a joy to read and looking forward to this next 30+!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the log! Your logs are great! Any idea where IML sources their Turk from?
Sir I can't give you IMLs source but let's just say between IML and MuscleGelz raw sources not only are they lab tested but they are pharmaceutical grade.

In the past we have used HiTech for a few products and I personally had items sent to Patrick Arnold to be tested for us.

IML.costs more bc of these reasons...bit rest assured their products are the highest quality always.

I wouldn't work for them or waste my time doing the log if not legit

I appreciate all the kind words and everyone following. Looking forward to the next 30 days.

I'm eating chicken wings and drinking Corona as we speak

Had a decent session today at the gym.

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Would you recommend dosing Turk with pre for (more or less) fasted AM training or just dosing later with food? I work out in the morning. I have some water, BCAA, and OL Tr1umph in me by the time I train.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would you recommend dosing Turk with pre for (more or less) fasted AM training or just dosing later with food? I work out in the morning. I have some water, BCAA, and OL Tr1umph in me by the time I train.
Im not exactly ready to make such a suggestion sir but based on what I have tried to date, I would say yes it appears to improve fat burning while fasted..

At the same time I had more productive workouts taking it w food bc of the calories, carbs and fats in the food. I guess one could argue a better workout = more fat loss so I'm not quite positive how to answer this. On a positive note it does improve my workouts fasted or fed 💪💪

Update 1/16/2022

Didn't workout yesterday. Unsure about today.

What I will add is this. My buddy an old school bodybuilder and IFBB pro Emeric Delczeg posted this today. If you recall Emeric is the guy responsible for the supplement called HUMANOFORT. Importing it and making it famous in the US alongside Phil Hernon:

STUDY
DISCUSSION
The data reported in here demonstrate that ecdysterone induces hypertrophy of muscles with a comparable or even higher potency as shown for anabolic androgenic steroids, SARMs or IGF-1. Analogous findings were also reported by Syrov et al. [14]. They reported increased body weight gain and weight as well as increased protein content of the tibialis muscle in rats after ecdysterone administration (5 mg · kg−1 BW, orally, for 10 days).
The generated docking poses support the hypothesis that ecdysterone shows no significant binding at the AR, but to ER with preference to the ERβ subtype.
Go to:
CONCLUSIONS
An anabolic activity of ecdysterone was clearly confirmed by our investigation. The anabolic potency of the ecdysterone was comparable or even higher as found for the anabolic androgenic steroids, SARMs or IGF-1. Moreover in-silico docking experiments support the postulated non-androgenic mechanism of ecdysterone. More likely and in agreement to the experimental data anabolic activity of ecdysterone is mediated via binding to the ER particularly ER beta. With respect to doping prevention the high anabolic potency of ecdysterone justifies its classification as an anabolic agent and therefore needs to be listed in the category “S1 Anabolic Agents” of the list of prohibited substances of the World Anti-Doping Agency