Wesley VS. ⚡⚡MiTrAdOpA⚡⚡ by MA Labs

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I got my hands on the newest MA Labs product. You are looking at the very first bottle ever (no label). Not quite sure how to "classify" this so just gonna call it a super nootropic agent.

Energy, focus, mood enhancement and euphoria are the primary goals of this product. Pain relief also may occur.

As you know I am a rep for MA Labs but I promise to give a factual unbiased review of this product.

I will do 2,4,6 and 8 caps at a time and leave feedback.

My code WES15 works for discount at checkout

Feel free to ask questions and pick my brain on this product.

Hoping this turns out to be another legendary item.

Welcome to the future🧪🧪🧪

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What is rubiaceae and why is it included in the product? Just curious as I am very familiar with all of the other ingredients.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is rubiaceae and why is it included in the product? Just curious as I am very familiar with all of the other ingredients.
2. Mitragyna speciosa (Kratom)
Kratom, which is dried and ground leaves from the Mitragyna speciosa tree, also belongs to the Rubiaceae family. It can treat many issues and acts as a powerful pain reliever, stimulant, sleep aid, and anxiolytic.

Update 5/7/2022

Let's open a capsule up and see how it looks.

Also it tastes like kratom for sure but it has a milder taste then the kratom I am used to. I have solid experience with kratom and this doesn't make me gag like most kratom does. I don't know why though.

Anyways I started with 2 caps. Let's see if anything happens. 4 is supposedly the minimum to start with.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I got my hands on the newest MA Labs product. You are looking at the very first bottle ever (no label). Not quite sure how to "classify" this so just gonna call it a super nootropic agent.

Energy, focus, mood enhancement and euphoria are the primary goals of this product. Pain relief also may occur.

As you know I am a rep for MA Labs but I promise to give a factual unbiased review of this product.

I will do 2,4,6 and 8 caps at a time and leave feedback.

My code WES15 works for discount at checkout

View attachment 216129

View attachment 216130

View attachment 216131

Feel free to ask questions and pick my brain on this product.

Hoping this turns out to be another legendary item.

Welcome to the future🧪🧪🧪

View attachment 216132
I wasn't lucky enough to get a whole bottle but he sent me a small sample size to try out. I'm looking forward to it!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wasn't lucky enough to get a whole bottle but he sent me a small sample size to try out. I'm looking forward to it!
Wes didn't get a whole bottle either. 😁 I received half the supply I was promised, so I sent out samples. I'll be happy to send more when the rest comes in! I'm certain this batch will quickly sell out!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Error

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wes didn't get a whole bottle either. 😁 I received half the supply I was promised, so I sent out samples. I'll be happy to send more when the rest comes in! I'm certain this batch will quickly sell out!
Lol, I wasn't complaining Mike. I'm more then happy with what you sent😂😂😂

And I already plan on buying it!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you as well @Mike Arnold for giving me the opportunity to test and review this.

I'm very excited for this product as well.

I agree that this will sell out fast 🙏💪

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 caps had no effect on me.

Recall the lowest dose is 4 caps. But I always start lower then normal and work my way up.

I will skip dosing days as the product is not intended to be used daily fyi.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2 caps had no effect on me.

Recall the lowest dose is 4 caps. But I always start lower then normal and work my way up.

I will skip dosing days as the product is not intended to be used daily fyi.
I tried 4 caps this morning with a cup of coffee and no food. I noticed a slight sense of well being, slightly heightened focus. It was tough to say what I was actually feeling and I'm still kind of feeling right now but I can tell something's going on. I won't continuously hijack your thread I promise lol, I just wanted to share that with you 😁

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I tried 4 caps this morning with a cup of coffee and no food. I noticed a slight sense of well being, slightly heightened focus. It was tough to say what I was actually feeling and I'm still kind of feeling right now but I can tell something's going on. I won't continuously hijack your thread I promise lol, I just wanted to share that with you 😁
Hey man piggy back the thread with me please.

I'd be even happier to have your feedback along side of mine so we all can compare and contrast.

Thank you sir :) :)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Highly interested in this. Energy, positive mood, all that? Sign me right up. Looking forward to your thoughts fellas.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see all the reviews for this product. I want to see if negative effects happen at the full dose. I have been using kratom on and off for 10 years with caffiene and it is great for mood, energy, motivation and aggression, but too much can make me feel bad.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey man piggy back the thread with me please.

I'd be even happier to have your feedback along side of mine so we all can compare and contrast.

Thank you sir :):)
Took nothing yesterday, just dropped 6 caps with a cup of black coffee and some cinnamon. Will report back around lunchtime

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
6 caps was a noticable amount different from 4. Felt very good and clear headed. A bit more talkative than usual at work.

Shortly after taking it this morning I got in a argument with my girl on the way out the door and within about 30sec after the argument ended I was right back in a good mood.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 5/11

6 caps at once with a cup of coffee. Took about an hour but I felt it kick in. Definitely noticed mood improvement immediately. Def has anti depressant effects. Absolutely improved my motivation yesterday and on a bad note, it motivated me to go to the gym. I say bad bc recall I said I was slightly sick. So I went in and kicked legs ass, did some heavier squats then I have in awhile and I felt amazing..,

The euphoria of 6 caps only lasted a few hours, I will say that, but it absolutely reminded me of VICAINE version 1. Not version 2. Version 1 for me was superior. Though both were good.

So anyways I say bad bc I have a rule of thumb not to work out when Im getting sick, or somewhat sick

Today I woke up feelng like a truck hit me. Sore head to toe from this weeks workout. Fever and chills. Aka I made myself worse by pushing it.

Not the products fault.

So anyways Ill do some cardio and Im gonna try and sweat this bug out of me and use my OTC product called PLandemic which is zinc, vitamin c, d3, NAC and some other goodies. I also did a nice big shot of Gluathione.

So now my ass hurts (glutathione) and I have the chills.

But I will say this, I felt good as hell on the MitraDopa yesterday and I can't wait to try the 8 caps tommorrow.

Wish me luck :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update 5/11

6 caps at once with a cup of coffee. Took about an hour but I felt it kick in. Definitely noticed mood improvement immediately. Def has anti depressant effects. Absolutely improved my motivation yesterday and on a bad note, it motivated me to go to the gym. I say bad bc recall I said I was slightly sick. So I went in and kicked legs ass, did some heavier squats then I have in awhile and I felt amazing..,

The euphoria of 6 caps only lasted a few hours, I will say that, but it absolutely reminded me of VICAINE version 1. Not version 2. Version 1 for me was superior. Though both were good.

So anyways I say bad bc I have a rule of thumb not to work out when Im getting sick, or somewhat sick

Today I woke up feelng like a truck hit me. Sore head to toe from this weeks workout. Fever and chills. Aka I made myself worse by pushing it.

Not the products fault.

So anyways Ill do some cardio and Im gonna try and sweat this bug out of me and use my OTC product called PLandemic which is zinc, vitamin c, d3, NAC and some other goodies. I also did a nice big shot of Gluathione.

But I will say this, I felt good as hell on the MitraDopa yesterday and I can't wait to try the 8 caps tommorrow.

Love it! Thanks, Wes.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep going guys. I’m curious how 8,10, or 12 caps feel.
I'm gonna be very conservative after 8 tbh.

Certain kratom strains have made me puke or nauseated in the past. This has not yet but I also know enough not to do too much.

6-8g of green kratom had me puking for 48 hrs once and feeling horrific.

🤣🤣💪💪

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it does that to some. I was thinking the pure extract may prevent that. 6 to 8 grams was the amount I would take usually. 3 teaspoons in the morning worked great. Ill be interested in how this compares to regular Kratom powder.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update 5/11

Not the products fault.

This already sounds like a very good product, especially if it’s as good as VICAINE….I told my wife about it, and she says she wants me to buy her a bottle of the new Happy Pills too. lol

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 5/12

Woke up still sick. Def some type of flu and sinus infection with all the bells and whistles. Annoying.

So anyways I will skip gym + mitradopa today.

Will aim to do 8 caps Friday or Saturday.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 5/12

Woke up still sick. Def some type of flu and sinus infection with all the bells and whistles. Annoying.

I'm a big fan of the arm & hammer nasal flushes now. there's a salene one and then another one that has eucalyptus, menthol, and alcohol. any sign of sinus/nasal infection and I flush it out and I'm usually good within 24 hours

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm a big fan of the arm & hammer nasal flushes now. there's a salene one and then another one that has eucalyptus, menthol, and alcohol. any sign of sinus/nasal infection and I flush it out and I'm usually good within 24 hours
I will go look for one to buy and try. I have not used one yet but I will take you up on your word. Thank you.

My daughter who got me sick (she also brought me home Covid during my turkesterone log LOL) she was sick for less then 48 hours and shes 10000% fine. Meanwhile I feel like crap still haha

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Found it too, right down the road they have it. Thanks

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wishing you a speedy recovery haven’t tried the arm and hammer. I’ve always used a neti pot with xylitol salts with great success. Same difference.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update 5/12

I had a sinus infection about a month ago. I’ve only had a couple of them ever.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 5/13

Woke up, still have mild fever and mild sore throat. But nothing crazy. Def not 100%.

Going forward with the 8 caps this am and a cup of coffee. Not waiting on this BS bug going around. Everyone here has it now, and we can thank the weather being 30-40 degrees going to 70-80 degrees in a matter of 48 hours.

New England weather is a POS.

Anyways I will report details later. Also hitting the gym this am too.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 5/13 part 2

Took the dose at 7am on empty stomach. with coffee. 8 caps.

Kicked in about an hour or so later.

Again, mood enhancement, energy, motivation, all there. This def has potent anti depressant effects, it def will improve your mood big time.

So I hit the gym at 11ish and the product was still working. I will say this, as soon as I started working out I started getting nausea, not horribly but def noticeably.

Some people are sensitive to kratom and I certainly am one of them. I didnt feel it on 6 caps at all, but def for about an hour or two I felt slight nausea. Mind you, working out with any PWO and caffeine has done this to me, but I def think "FOR ME" that 8 caps is too strong for me.

I will try 7 caps and see how I feel. 6 was def a nice smooth feeling and I felt awesome.

8 def had superior mood enhancing effects but like anything, I think you wanna dial it in INDIVIDUALLY.

Please recall, what works for me, may not for you. Many of you will not feel nausea on any dose.

For me i get that on many kratom strains and I do on percocet or vicotin when prescribed. Its just how my body reacts.

Speaking of that is how this feels to me. For instance when I had my tricep or quad surgery I had a dose of 10mgs of Percs and this mood enhancement feels very similar. Its like a perc style, or a vicaine version 1 style mood enhancement.

Also I did not feel a crash. Theres not a ton of stimulants in this product at all, so no spikes in Blood Pressure etc for me. Which is nice bc I suffer from High BP and am on BP meds as is.

So yeah, this product makes me motivated, happy, etc. Def works as advertised.

Bare with me as I will try 7 caps in a few days.

2morrow is my birthday (not saying that begging for BDay wishes or attention) but rather bc I plan to workout, go out of town and NOT WORK!! I have worked 365 days a year for 9 years now? And so I won't be responding to messages or orders friends. No offense but I need a day off.

I will say this, this product will absolutely have multiple benefits depending on the user. I can see this replacing someone who is on dangerous depression meds. I can see someone just popping this to improve overall mood

My favorite part is the motivation I get. With work and kids sometimes I just try and blow the gym off bc I'm so busy, etc.

With this product, I am eating my preworkout meal, I am prepping for the gym, and I am leaving for the gym early, working out harder. Longer. This is my favorite effect. When you get old and have kids you will understand what I mean by this.

Anyways thanks everyone for listening. I will return Monday to respond :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update 5/18

So I used mitradopa a few more times since I posted. I went down to 7 caps and I had less nausea. For me
the 5-6 caps seems like a good spot for me.

Mind you, everyone is going to have a different reaction.

I have one of my clients who swears by 4 caps is just the perfect amount for him.

So I can say if you are new to this product, start out 4-6 caps and go from there.

On empty stomach or not on empty stomach didn't seem to change much for me

Great mood enhancement. Def a Happy Pill just like it says. Not super stimulant based at all like I mentioned.

I think whoever buys this product will be very happy with it. Another Great MA labs product.

Thanks everyone for following along. Appreciate everyones time :)

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Definitely interested in checking this out. I’ve been adding kratom to my pwo and too much def brings on the nausea. Also stopping it after consecutive days causes some issues. Sweet spot for me is 2-3g at a time, a few times a week. Interested to see how the extract relates to tolerance. Thanks for the comprehensive log/review