Wesb's Recomp Log

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys? Not sure why but I've felt obligated to start a training/supplement log these past few weeks. Ive been pretty steady nutrition wise and I'm at a pretty good place when it comes to training also. So I guess you could say this is really just an accountability log and to make sure I don't lose the drive to better my self. I'll be updating every now and then with workouts/supplements and maybe ill post up my cheat meals haha. Heres my current stats....

Height: 5'11
Weight as of this morning: 220lb
Calories: roughly 3000-3500
Goal: recomp recomp recomp

Supplements will vary but for the next 6 weeks I will be running some NOS labs 11-kt and some old halo I have. Im sure a lot of guys will be interested in the 11-kt so feel free to chime in with your experiences and what not. Other supps will be just the basics like WPI/pre/multi.

My actual training will be John Meadows programs. Did Gamma Bomb about a year ago and I've been stuck ever since. Currently running Taskmaster and Ive gotta say this is by far my favorite of his programs so far.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here’s a starter pic. It’s from a week or two ago but y’all get the picture
IMG_0793.JPG

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
Great to see you doing a log and hope ur well. Will check in here and there. Good luck man!