Wesb's Icon One Beta Log

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How you feeling, how’s the libido and energy? So many struggle with these things with 1-DHEA
Libido hasn’t increased or decreased. Energy is on point though and I’m having no issues throughout the day. I’ve been sleeping really heavy as of late and the only thing new is the icon one? Could it be related or just coincidence?

Other than that though, I have had no complaints so far man. Forgot to do a weight this morning so I’ll get an updated one tomorrow as well as pics

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
UPDATE:

So my gym at work finally got shutdown and I’m officially stuck at my home gym. It’s actually pretty decent so I’m really not that upset. Ordered the elitefts mountain dog band pack and the spud inc pulley system so I pretty much have everything now.
View attachment 192347

Workout today was Chest/Back/Delts pump style. Also did 40 liss right when I woke up and ran a mile post workout.

For the actual workout, everything was 60 secs in between sets.

BB Flat bench 4x12
BB Incline 4x8
Incline flys 3x15

BB Row 4x8
KB row 3x10
BB pullovers 3x10

DB side laterals SS with BB upright row 3x15

The pump was almost instant. Did my first BB bench warmup and it felt like my whole upper body was pumped. Pretty awesome feeling, especially since I’m only on day 5. Still doing 6 pumps after my morning shower and workout is usually mid day/sometimes after dinner.

Any questions guys please ask!
Pretty impressive set up.

You feeling any sides?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pretty impressive set up.

You feeling any sides?
Not really man, I feel really good tbh. Blood pressure might be elevated a little right after I apply but besides that feeling awesome.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

What’s up guys? Took yesterday off, body was feeling rough. Did 30 minutes LISS this morning/showered/applied ICON ONE 6 pumps to the chest area. PM workout was chest/delts/tris. Everything was very short breaks, chasin the pump pretty much.

Flat DB press 3x8
BB Incline 4x6
Flat BB incline 3x15
Incline flys 4x8

DB side raise 3x15 SS Band pull apart 3x15
Standing BB press 3x10 SS Rope pulldown 3x15

Hit 20 minutes on my echo bike post workout.

NOTES:

So no strength increase or anything but I 100% feel like I’m controlling the weights better if that makes sense. Libido is still good as well as lethargy. One thing I am noticing is my skin is breaking out a little bit. Not sure if it’s the icon one or just the weather changing. @enhanced @FireTitan you guys noticing the same?

Other than that I’m all good. Questions please ask!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice update pics and solid workout!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great updates. Keep up the work.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice update pics and solid workout!
Great updates. Keep up the work.
Thanks guys, I am enjoying it so far.

Question for the Iconic guys @delsolrob @thebigt @cheftepesh1 @Marms realistically how long should someone run this stuff or how long could you run it? I ordered 4 more bottles and I’m down to test it a little longer. Maybe throw in an oral? Lemme know guys!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Question for the Iconic guys @delsolrob @thebigt @cheftepesh1 @Marms realistically how long should someone run this stuff or how long could you run it? I ordered 4 more bottles and I’m down to test it a little longer. Maybe throw in an oral? Lemme know guys!
@delsolrob is the one to answer that question...but alpha gainz -Alpha Stano [epi-andro] would be a great stack option, imo.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Sounds like it would make a great stack. I would add in some support products but I would run that.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would say you're good to go 6-8 weeks...I wouldn't go longer.

I'm a little late getting your beta bottles out, sorry! Our shipment of bottle assemblies was delayed...they just arrived this afternoon. I'll get some alpha stano powder in there for you to try out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I'm a little late getting your beta bottles out, sorry! Our shipment of bottle assemblies was delayed...they just arrived this afternoon. I'll get some alpha stano powder in there for you to try out.
very generous, he is going to love alpha stano stacked with icon one!!!! sounds dreamy, lol.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Much appreciated man, alpha stano is epiandro? Looking forward to it thank you!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

Hit some legs tonight followed by a 25 minute walk with the dog. No AM cardio because I was lazy today

Workout-

Did some makeshift leg curls with the new pulley system I got.
4x10
This is what I’m working with, you attach the bottom loop to the base of the stand and send it haha. Also got some new bands to play with.
IMG_0516.JPG

IMG_0515.JPG

BB Squat
2x15 warmup
3x8

Bulgarian drop set of death
Adjustments.JPG

BB Straight leg
3x10

One of the quicker workouts I’ve done as of late. If any of you have tried a John Meadows program you know that doesn’t matter. Super pumped right from the start. My walk after the workout was painful. Debating between back/abs or straight arms for tomorrow, we shall see.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Nice workout. Is that a rogue olympic bar?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yessir, it is the Rogue Ohio bar. Lookin to pick up one of their DL/Squat bars in the near future.
Awesome! I need one of those bars but the ones i've seen are all pretty expensive. I got a deal with my olympic weights + bar.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome! I need one of those bars but the ones i've seen are all pretty expensive. I got a deal with my olympic weights + bar.
I’ve been watching the garage sales online.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

Hey guys, here’s my week three update. Absolutely loving this stuff. Muscle fullness and pumps are suuuuper good right now. No real weight change, still hovering in the 231-233 area which is fine.

I got my package of 4 more ICON ONE bottles as well as 45g of alpha stano powder! Thank you @delsolrob way to generous. How do you want me dosing this? All preworkout or spread it out? Let me know.

Today’s workout was back/abs with a little morning cardio(if you want to call it that)/post workout echo bike.

AM 20 minute walk with the dog

WORKOUT:

One armed pull downs 4x15
BB DL 4x6(went up to 455lbs/felt very strong)
Chest supported BB rows 3x8
Stretchers 3x10 ( here’s a link for these
)

Decline leg raises 4xfail

Post cardio 15 minutes echo bike(2 minutes coast w/30 second “sprint”)

Like I said, I’m feeling terrific. Energy is high, libidos on point, muscles are full and my overall sense of well being is great. I’ll post some pics tomorrow morning along with a more accurate weight. Any questions ask away!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gotta love john meadows! He's built like a pit bull.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

Whats up guys? Still pluggin along, workouts have been outstanding these last couple days. I got bored yesterday so I hit up some two a days. Chest in the AM with my buddy then I hit legs PM and introduced my wife to a John Meadows leg workout(Bulgarian drop set haha).

AM CHEST

Incline DB
2x20(feeders)
3x10

BB Incline
4x6(went up to 275 EASY) I can do this usually but these felt very good.

Incline Fly
3x15

Incline KB pushups
4xfail(Got around 20-25 each time)

PM LEG WORKOUT

Lying Hamstring curl
4x10(Last set was a double drop set and then 20 second ISO hold at the bottom last rep)

BB Squat
4x8(Went to 405)

Bulgarian drop set
3x8 each leg
4th set was 8/8/8 then 10 sec ISO hold in the stretch(AWFUL)

DB Straight Leg
4x10

NOTES:

Felt great during the workouts but I felt old this morning haha. Still doing 6 pumps post shower in the AM and I started dosing the Alpha Stano powder 500mg AM then 500mg about an hour pre workout. Nothing noticeable yet, maybe a little blood pressure kick but beside that I have noticed minimal sides from either products. I still have to get noodies up for this week and then a weight so hopefully tomorrow morning if I dont forget!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for the noodies:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE:

Whats up guys? Still pluggin along, workouts have been outstanding these last couple days. I got bored yesterday so I hit up some two a days. Chest in the AM with my buddy then I hit legs PM and introduced my wife to a John Meadows leg workout(Bulgarian drop set haha).

AM CHEST

Incline DB
2x20(feeders)
3x10

BB Incline
4x6(went up to 275 EASY) I can do this usually but these felt very good.

Incline Fly
3x15

Incline KB pushups
4xfail(Got around 20-25 each time)

PM LEG WORKOUT

Lying Hamstring curl
4x10(Last set was a double drop set and then 20 second ISO hold at the bottom last rep)

BB Squat
4x8(Went to 405)

Bulgarian drop set
3x8 each leg
4th set was 8/8/8 then 10 sec ISO hold in the stretch(AWFUL)

DB Straight Leg
4x10

NOTES:

Felt great during the workouts but I felt old this morning haha. Still doing 6 pumps post shower in the AM and I started dosing the Alpha Stano powder 500mg AM then 500mg about an hour pre workout. Nothing noticeable yet, maybe a little blood pressure kick but beside that I have noticed minimal sides from either products. I still have to get noodies up for this week and then a weight so hopefully tomorrow morning if I dont forget!
the alpha stano powder kicks in rally quick from my experience...should go great with the icon one, imo...I haven't tried the alpha one so really interested in hearing your thoughts about it.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the alpha stano powder kicks in rally quick from my experience...should go great with the icon one, imo...I haven't tried the alpha one so really interested in hearing your thoughts about it.
This alpha stano is hands down the best epi product ive taken. Havent even been taking it a week yet and my workouts are already insane. Little hair shed already, heightened bp right after I dose, and stupid drive in the gym right off the bat. This stuff is legit.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

Hey guys, still here haha. Moved on to my second bottle yesterday at 6 pumps a day in the AM post shower. I wasnt really sure what my results were going to be but this stuff is not what I expected at all. ICON ONE is probably my favorite transdermal product I have ever used. My weight has stayed about the same (236lbs this past Sunday so up a couple), but the pumps, euphoria and today the strength increase is legit AF. I was not expecting any strength increase tbh. I felt it big time during chest tonight. I hit 315 on incline BB for 5 tonight when I planned on a tough 275 haha. Heres what the workout looked like.

Chest/Delts/Tri

Banded flat BB(green mountain dog band)
135x8x2 warm up
225x8x4

Incline BB
185x6
225x6
275x6
315x5(extra set)

DB Hex
50x8x4(Heaviest DB's I have)

Stretch push up
4xfail(15,13,11,11)

BB Over and Backs
3x10(gross pump)

Band reverse fly(green band)
3x20

DB Side raise
3x20 w/25lb DB

Single Handle rope pulldown SS Single Handle Overhead extension
3x10/3x10

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! 315 x5 on incline is pretty impressive!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE:

Hey guys, still here haha. Moved on to my second bottle yesterday at 6 pumps a day in the AM post shower. I wasnt really sure what my results were going to be but this stuff is not what I expected at all. ICON ONE is probably my favorite transdermal product I have ever used. My weight has stayed about the same (236lbs this past Sunday so up a couple), but the pumps, euphoria and today the strength increase is legit AF. I was not expecting any strength increase tbh. I felt it big time during chest tonight. I hit 315 on incline BB for 5 tonight when I planned on a tough 275 haha. Heres what the workout looked like.

Chest/Delts/Tri

Banded flat BB(green mountain dog band)
135x8x2 warm up
225x8x4

Incline BB
185x6
225x6
275x6
315x5(extra set)

DB Hex
50x8x4(Heaviest DB's I have)

Stretch push up
4xfail(15,13,11,11)

BB Over and Backs
3x10(gross pump)

Band reverse fly(green band)
3x20

DB Side raise
3x20 w/25lb DB

Single Handle rope pulldown SS Single Handle Overhead extension
3x10/3x10
lol...I told you how good the alpha stano is-right?

I keep hearing great things about icon one, hoping to try soon... @delsolrob

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little late to the show but I am caught up. You look great in your pics fairly lean with some nice size, I see an ab or two trying to peak out in that second pic. It should be very easy to tell if you are leaning up in the next few weeks. Good Luck. Hey @thebigt great to see you around !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm a little late to the show but I am caught up. You look great in your pics fairly lean with some nice size, I see an ab or two trying to peak out in that second pic. It should be very easy to tell if you are leaning up in the next few weeks. Good Luck. Hey @thebigt great to see you around !!
you too @Rocket3015

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol...I told you how good the alpha stano is-right?

I keep hearing great things about icon one, hoping to try soon... @delsolrob
I’m going to buy more.... is it only available pill form?

Thanks @Rocket3015 someday I’ll have visible abs!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to buy more.... is it only available pill form?

Thanks @Rocket3015 someday I’ll have visible abs!
I think @delsolrob sold all of powder but not sure?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking great in here. This is about the time things should get real interesting. Next few weeks should be fun.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking great in here. This is about the time things should get real interesting. Next few weeks should be fun.
Thanks man, I ordered another 4 bottles of the beta version so I’ll most likely run it for 3 bottles(9 weeks roughly). Loving it so far

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, I ordered another 4 bottles of the beta version so I’ll most likely run it for 3 bottles(9 weeks roughly). Loving it so far
should be starting 4th week, right?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What would you say is the most noted effect of this run?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What would you say is the most noted effect of this run?
The pumps/muscle fullness/increased vascularity for sure. Little increase in strength is great and all but nothing beats the feeling of a massive pump/muscle fullness during my workout.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do enjoy that "Full Feeling" nothing beats it !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The pumps/muscle fullness/increased vascularity for sure. Little increase in strength is great and all but nothing beats the feeling of a massive pump/muscle fullness during my workout.
nice!!!!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE

Whats up everyone? Sorry, been pretty busy with work/college this week. My bad on the lack of updates, I'll try and finish off the log strong even though I think everyone understands how solid this stuff is! This past week I've actually been running a little more and holy sh1t has it been awful haha. I've been getting super bad shin pumps, pretty painful at times. Besides this, there have been zero issues. Just something I thought I would mention.

Gonna hit some chest and maybe shoulders tonight and it will probably look like this:

Incline DB 3/4x15
Incline BB 4x6
Band fly 3x20
Incline pushup 4xfail

Question?? I'm looking in to my post cycle, are you guys going to be restocking the TRS stack on the Iconic site any time soon? I'd love to try it out, heard nothing but good things. @delsolrob @thebigt @cheftepesh1

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE

Whats up everyone? Sorry, been pretty busy with work/college this week. My bad on the lack of updates, I'll try and finish off the log strong even though I think everyone understands how solid this stuff is! This past week I've actually been running a little more and holy sh1t has it been awful haha. I've been getting super bad shin pumps, pretty painful at times. Besides this, there have been zero issues. Just something I thought I would mention.

Gonna hit some chest and maybe shoulders tonight and it will probably look like this:

Incline DB 3/4x15
Incline BB 4x6
Band fly 3x20
Incline pushup 4xfail

Question?? I'm looking in to my post cycle, are you guys going to be restocking the TRS stack on the Iconic site any time soon? I'd love to try it out, heard nothing but good things. @delsolrob @thebigt @cheftepesh1
still shows sold out... @delsolrob