well, now what??

polski_69

Awards
Ok guys,

For those that dont remember my story, I'm 6"3-4, about 230 right now. I have about 20% BF. I want to lose fat, am on a clean ass diet, just meat and veggies and dairy, but low fat, no starchy foods, no carbs, no wheat. Ive changed my training, changed diet around, from low fat to what I have now. nothing, no changes. I want to drop BF as well as put LBM on too...I know you cant cut and bulk at the same time, lol, so what should I do? Cut or bulk? Would a clean cycle like winny and test prop help lose fat if i eat lotsa protein with a little cardio? Or should I just try an eca and switch with clen? help me, I dont know anymore!!!!

Bone

Awards
I think you should cut for sure. 20% Bf is too much to start a cycle IMHO. I would up the cardio a little and try an ECA stack. Give it time bro, it doesnt happen over night.

Peace

Bone

BigPoppaThrilla

Awards
increase your cardio 30 min 5 times per week, how many calories are you eating?

BigPoppaThrilla

Awards
but yes like bone says it takes time bro.....

Bone

Awards
HMMM Dave, I dont think he is of age or knowledge yet to try gear. Dont just suggest gear to someone without knowing their age or history ;)

Peace

Bone

BigPoppaThrilla

Awards
yes but he is posting in the steroids section isnt he??
how old are you anyways bro?

Bone

Awards
PSSST between me and you I think hes under age ;) lol

Peace

Bone

BigPoppaThrilla

Awards
LOL ok bro if you no that for sure...i will edit

Bone

Awards
Dave you're a good guy :) BTW Polski you're 18 and shouldnt be posting in the Steriod section. ;)

Peace

Bone

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Ok, lets try again... Since you are under 18, you should NOT be asking for cycle advice. Your post should be re-worded to say something like, "I am not old enough to use steroids, but based on the rules outlined in this section, I CAN ask hypothetical questions and begin to learn. Thus, when I AM old enough, I was considering a test/winny cycle. Would this be a good beginner cycle".... since you are underage, as referenced by bone, consider this your warning simply because the rules outline clearly that people under 21 shouldn't be juicing and you were clearly asking for advice in the present tense, not future. Feel free to lurk and learn, but please follow the rules. They are for YOUR health and the safety and liability of the people who run this board. I hate being the mod that has to throw down, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Thanks for the heads up bone.

polski_69

Awards
understood all...didnt realize the rules...in any case...suggestions then?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by polski_69
understood all...didnt realize the rules...I will go back and start over from scratch, obeying every rule and being the good little boy that I am!  

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
LOL WW... polski, you got plenty of work ahead without even thinking about aas use at this point my friend. you should *absolutely* lurk, read, and learn for the future however, if you're so inclined... just remember in most cases, there IS such a thing as a dumb question :D