Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to welcome AMS to Anabolicminds.com Here is a bit about them:

About Us

Advanced Muscle Science (AMS) manufactures and markets sophisticated, cutting edge, nutritional supplements and ergogenic aids to the sports nutrition industry, using state of the art scientific knowledge combined with world-class manufacturing facilities, while maintaining pharmaceutical quality standards.

AMS is a, cutting-edge sports nutrition brand under the leadership of a committed management team. The AMS team brings you more than 20 years experience within the dietary sports supplement industry, much of it within the groundbreaking pro testosterone/hormonal regulation category.

AMS provides legal, innovative, practical, top-quality products which improve the way people look, feel and perform. We believe our ultimate responsibility is always to the customers who use our products.

Welcome!

:clap2:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy got the real time new posts going? You're too damn fast... :lol:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its the ADHD, I can't concentrate on anything for more than a few seconds, so I click "new posts" pretty often :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D thanks like I need help to spend more time posting more here ;)

If you add RSS feeds by subforum I can become totally useless at work

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D thanks like I need help to spend more time posting more here ;)

If you add RSS feeds by subforum I can become totally useless at work
Little orange Icon top right of thread listings in each forum. Jeez, you blind or something?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
argh, never noticed them but yep, see em now. now I just need to figure out how to organize them :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to AM guys!!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the warm welcomes guys. I'll post up some of our products tonight. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thanks
LD

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
So do I have to **** to get some free....I mean, welcome to the board! We sell ya'lls stuff at the store I work at so I'd be more than interested in the Sticky's that I'm assuming are coming :)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
So who do I have to BLOW to get some free....I mean, welcome to the board! We sell ya'lls stuff at the store I work at so I'd be more than interested in the Sticky's that I'm assuming are coming :)

fixed ;)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Maverick. You can be my wingman any time.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zombie again."

Last edited:
LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would like to welcome AMS to Anabolicminds.com Here is a bit about them:

About Us

Advanced Muscle Science (AMS) manufactures and markets sophisticated, cutting edge, nutritional supplements and ergogenic aids to the sports nutrition industry, using state of the art scientific knowledge combined with world-class manufacturing facilities, while maintaining pharmaceutical quality standards.

AMS is a, cutting-edge sports nutrition brand under the leadership of a committed management team. The AMS team brings you more than 20 years experience within the dietary sports supplement industry, much of it within the groundbreaking pro testosterone/hormonal regulation category.

AMS provides legal, innovative, practical, top-quality products which improve the way people look, feel and perform. We believe our ultimate responsibility is always to the customers who use our products.

Welcome!

:clap2:
Thanks Jerry for the Intro. I have watched this board vastly improve and grow for quite a while and felt the need to get our company on here!!!!

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
:welcome:

Hope things go well.

BTW, you product looks interesting. I look forward to reading some logs that demonstrate their effectiveness ;-)

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
welcome advanced muscle science. i've not used any of your products to date, so maybe joining the forum will be a convincing way to entice me to try them.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome guys.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jerry and Easy you two are hilarious.

Welcome AMS! Glad you guys are here! Ive used your 1-androsterone and LOVED it!

Keep it coming guys and lets see those writeups!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So do I have to **** to get some free....I mean, welcome to the board! We sell ya'lls stuff at the store I work at so I'd be more than interested in the Sticky's that I'm assuming are coming :)

Ahaha...now that's funny. I'll work on getting some free samples out.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jerry and Easy you two are hilarious.

Welcome AMS! Glad you guys are here! Ive used your 1-androsterone and LOVED it!

Keep it coming guys and lets see those writeups!

Will do I will get them out this weekend. I m running this solo, but they'll be up.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see AMS here on the boards. There's a lot of misinformation about your products floating around out there so its good to have you to clarify some of it.

I've posted several times trying to explain the MOA of the androsterone products, as I've been quite impressed with science behind them. I'm particularly impressed with the 1-androsterone product and think that its extremely underrated as a non-methyl oral. The 4AD and the nandrolone precursor look good as well, I'd just really like to see them dosed higher...although this may be cost prohibitive. I'm guessing that the raws for these aren't cheap.

Anyways, looking forward to your input.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see AMS here on the boards. There's a lot of misinformation about your products floating around out there so its good to have you to clarify some of it.

I've posted several times trying to explain the MOA of the androsterone products, as I've been quite impressed with science behind them. I'm particularly impressed with the 1-androsterone product and think that its extremely underrated as a non-methyl oral. The 4AD and the nandrolone precursor look good as well, I'd just really like to see them dosed higher...although this may be cost prohibitive. I'm guessing that the raws for these aren't cheap.

Anyways, looking forward to your input.

Hey quigs,
I remember you. You did a nice job trying to explain a few portions. Over at bb.com they (or at least some members) seem to be very quick to judge. I appreciate the support. You'll always have ney sayers...hey someone has to play the hater role right...lol.
You are correct the raws since they are non methyl's are priced higher. Methyls are so common that you usually can get a deal on them.
We got some really good things in the pipeline. I'll be releasing some of them soon on here first( I'll make sure this place gets first look, frankly because I like this board). I m thinking 3 or 4 new products at least one is a PH..it's looking very promising and it's a brand new compound, I m going to do the guinea pig role....now that's devotion huh....

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Whats this I hear about reps needed?

I should post a sign around my neck: Will rep for Supps

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats this I hear about reps needed?

I should post a sign around my neck: Will rep for Supps

LOL it would be for supps I can tell you that. Not sure on the time frame, but I m pretty sure I'll need to pick up one if not two more. Don't worry I will make an announcement and reference individuals in this thread.

Of course like most we would be looking for someone that is knowledgable, positive attitude, has tried our supplements and liked them.

Again I have not idea on the time frame, but will keep you all informed.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey quigs,
I remember you. You did a nice job trying to explain a few portions. Over at bb.com they (or at least some members) seem to be very quick to judge. I appreciate the support. You'll always have ney sayers...hey someone has to play the hater role right...lol.
You are correct the raws since they are non methyl's are priced higher. Methyls are so common that you usually can get a deal on them.
We got some really good things in the pipeline. I'll be releasing some of them soon on here first( I'll make sure this place gets first look, frankly because I like this board). I m thinking 3 or 4 new products at least one is a PH..it's looking very promising and it's a brand new compound, I m going to do the guinea pig role....now that's devotion huh....

Sounds awesome! I love your guys 1-androsterone and raved about it to Eric since we both talked about it in depth and stuff. I love bein a guinea pig i think its fun. PM comin ur way bro!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds awesome! I love your guys 1-androsterone and raved about it to Eric since we both talked about it in depth and stuff. I love bein a guinea pig i think its fun. PM comin ur way bro!
Damn AMS is here! Welcome guys! Glad to see we got your attention! :twisted: Can't wait to see what you guys are cooking up!:woohoo:

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn AMS is here! Welcome guys! Glad to see we got your attention! :twisted: Can't wait to see what you guys are cooking up!:woohoo:
We got some good stuff man. I think you guys will love it.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the boards AMS. Enjoy your stay and make it a gold one! I mean who doesn't like Gold name tags hmm?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Hey quigs,
I've made several posts on this board as well in reference to the androsterone products.

Most of the negative attitude about these compounds seemed to center around only a few members here and there who recognized the product as a DHEA analogue. In doing so, they quickly wrote it off as being "worthless" as DHEA. Others just jumped on the bandwagon. Its unfortunate.

When you break it down however and take a look a the metabolic products of the compound (with a little bit of understanding of steroid pharmacology) you quickly realize that these products hold some real promise...particularly 1-androsterone. I truly feel that this is the most exciting compound that I've seen AMS produce, esp in terms of cost benefit.

Methyl-like gains without the 17-alpha methyl toxicity. Just what everyone's been begging for. Ironic that its been right in front of their faces.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've made several posts on this board as well in reference to the androsterone products.

Most of the negative attitude about these compounds seemed to center around only a few members here and there who recognized the product as a DHEA analogue. In doing so, they quickly wrote it off as being "worthless" as DHEA. Others just jumped on the bandwagon. Its unfortunate.

When you break it down however and take a look a the metabolic products of the compound (with a little bit of understanding of steroid pharmacology) you quickly realize that these products hold some real promise...particularly 1-androsterone. I truly feel that this is the most exciting compound that I've seen AMS produce, esp in terms of cost benefit.

Methyl-like gains without the 17-alpha methyl toxicity. Just what everyone's been begging for. Ironic that its been right in front of their faces.

LOL....yeah that's very true, indeed. I think people are just scared to pull the trigger and purchase the product. We get tons of emails praising it's benefit's so I was a little unsettled to hear that a few had issues with gains.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
some sweet stuff from this company right here. cant wait to try hyper pump. ive read a couple test reviews and it sounds great. if yall need anyone to help get out on AM you got me :thumbsup:

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
some sweet stuff from this company right here. cant wait to try hyper pump. ive read a couple test reviews and it sounds great. if yall need anyone to help get out on AM you got me :thumbsup:

Thanks TL. Much appreciated.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've noticed AMS around here for a while now and I've been meaning to drop you a line.

Welcome. :)