Weird past experience during pct

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok guys, wanted to share a story of my first pct attempt after being on testosterone for 6 months. This was late august/september last year.

I think it is a good idea to share because other people may be going through same sh1t and when you are going through that, you start thinking there is other stuff wrong with you. I have been to the cardiologist, to the ER multiple times etc.

This was my first come down attempt which failed miserably. After that, i hopped back on test + hcg for another 2 months and then pct'ed without any issues, didnt even feel coming off.

Ok, here we go.

It was late august. My protocol was 0.25ml of test e 2x per week (125mg weekly). Despite that I started feeling kinda tired and sluggish despite being on that dose of of test a week which i believed would be a good dose. Tbh i never felt good on that dose and thought how the hell people take 100mg for trt, that cant be enough!

I remember going to the beach in the AM etc and feeling tired as if it was midnight. Weird feeling, you simply feel, lets say, 70% present.

Then I went to get my bloodwork and test was 320ish with e2 at 23. Ok, this cant be right, test is underdosed, i thought to myself, so i said fuk it and started clomid.

Now...you know how it is said that with low testosterone you have no libido, you feel sluggish, unmotivated...but my experience was frightening to me!

I 100% thought I was poisoned!

For about a week i felt like zombie. Completely out of it! Could fall asleep if I closed my eyes for 2 seconds. And I would fall asleep multiple times during the day. I constantly felt as if i havent slept for 3 days! Seriously, you are in this weird dream-like foggy state, to me it felt similar to being drunk to be honest. At this point, i felt like being 20% present at all times.

Then after about 7 days, after i believe clomid started building up in my system, started anxiety and panic attacks. Terrible feeling. Worst would come in the evening. I would get this mix of sadness and anxiety. I didnt have depressive thoughts but i felt as if everything is hopeless. You cant explain it at that moment. It feels like being crushed and heartbrokened at the same time. Fuk that!
In hindsight, I believe this mix of sadness and anxiety comes from strong estrogen dominance in your body. You are in position with no T/DHT in your body but with plenty of synthetic estrogen (clomiphene).

That lasted for roughly another week until i couldnt tolerate that sh1t any longer and proceeded with the 50mg test e 2x per week and 400-500 iu hcg 2x per week, this time my trusty homebrew test and hcg from the pharmacy. Within HOURS after the first hcg shot i was back to normal. I remember going for a walk in the park and thinking what the hell is happening to me? All of a sudden, weird mild euphoria-like feeling came upon me and after that, I was 100% back to normal.
After talking to quite a few doctors about the side effects of heavy metal poisoning i couldnt believe it was the hypogonadism causing this, and not poisoning.

I was on this protocol (50 mg test e and 400-500 iu hcg 2x per week) for roughly 2 months when i decided to try to come off again. I stopped the test, ran hcg another 2 weeks, then waited few days and started clomid. This time it was a breeze and i barely felt coming off, only some raging fits due to clomid and a bit of muscle loss which was quickly remedied by using mk677.

In hindsight, I feel there is a strong connection between low testosterone/testicular inaction and low thyroid/adrenal output.

I cant think of anything else causing me to feel constantly that tired other than insufficient thyroid and adrenal output, and I mean tired as if i havent slept for DAYS.

My mistake was thinking that low testosterone merely causes low libido and "a bit of fatigue".

But this...I was unpleasantly surprised.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you gotten bloodwork since to see if you recovered well?
No. Well, yes, i did actually but not testosterone, estrogen etc lol

But i can tell you this. I feel pretty much the same now roughly 5 months post pct as i did 1 month after it. Also not much different from how i felt before the cycle.

So, either way, what has been done has been done 😀

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would run a low dose of dermacrine supplement indefinitely. I have a feeling you would benefit from it. Energy wise

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would run a low dose of dermacrine supplement indefinitely. I have a feeling you would benefit from it. Energy wise
GREAT POST!!!

save 25% off dermacrine using my code THEBIGT at iconicformulations.com