Weak to strong first cycle

WeakerNU

Awards
Hey guys figured I would do a half ass log on first cycle. May post up some before and after pics. Idk how much training I will log as I am very busy. Maybe just a couple lifts. Any tips tricks on pinning advice on blood work is more than welcome!
Waiting on a couple more things to come in before starting but figure I would get this ready.

nutrition I am already on a slight (bulk) as I am up 5 pounds over the last month. Current weight 180ish depending on day. will be getting 180 plus protein a day. Will go up with weight.

plan 10 weeks testc 8 weeks var 25mg (or is that a waste?)
week 1-4 testc 350 mg
Week 5-10testc 350 mg
Week 5-12 var 25 mg per day (what do you guys think? Was thinking of waiting till week 6 and taking it to week 14 maybe carry some gains straight to PCT?)
Week 14 start pct 25 clomid 20 nolva

AI - Extremestane on hand
Supreme sups 12.5 caps
MA - 25 mg li
also have some expired anastrozole pharma grade year old not planning to use but have for back up

regular supplements
Fish oil
Multi vitamin
D3
Zinc
I do have choline and inasitol supposed to be good for liver health? Do I use throughout or during PCT?
WHAT else is recommended?
Saw plamento?

what am I missing? Cause I know I am missing stuff? Thanks guys

@Hyde
@Smont
@BBiceps
@Mathb33
Tag others that maybe able to contribute if u want thanks

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys figured I would do a half ass log on first cycle. May post up some before and after pics. Idk how much training I will log as I am very busy. Maybe just a couple lifts. Any tips tricks on pinning advice on blood work is more than welcome!
Waiting on a couple more things to come in before starting but figure I would get this ready.

nutrition I am already on a slight (bulk) as I am up 5 pounds over the last month. Current weight 180ish depending on day. will be getting 180 plus protein a day. Will go up with weight.

plan 10 weeks testc 8 weeks var 25mg (or is that a waste?)
week 1-4 testc 350 mg
Week 5-10testc 350 mg
Week 5-12 var 25 mg per day (what do you guys think? Was thinking of waiting till week 6 and taking it to week 14 maybe carry some gains straight to PCT?)
Week 14 start pct 25 clomid 20 nolva

AI - Extremestane on hand
Supreme sups 12.5 caps
MA - 25 mg li
also have some expired anastrozole pharma grade year old not planning to use but have for back up

regular supplements
Fish oil
Multi vitamin
D3
Zinc
I do have choline and inasitol supposed to be good for liver health? Do I use throughout or during PCT?
WHAT else is recommended?
Saw plamento?

what am I missing? Cause I know I am missing stuff? Thanks guys

@Hyde
@Smont
@BBiceps
@Mathb33
Tag others that maybe able to contribute if u want thanks
I always run black stone gear support as it contains stuff for blood pressure, liver (nac), and prostate. It’s pretty cheap too.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could pick up a all in 1 like mentioned above. I personally take nac almost year round 600-1200mg a day, when I go on orals or after I come off orals I bump it up to 1800mg for a few weeks.

With that said, on 350 test and 25mg of var I wouldn’t be worried. There's actually medical studies showing var isint really toxic or supressive under 30mg a day.

Additional support supps are still a positive tho if u wanna grab stuff.

Nac isint just for your liver, it's a wonder drug/supplement in my opinion lol

Amongst things not listed it has a little blood thinner type effects

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's weird, I was trying to link the web MD nac info and it keeps linking potassium foods lol

WeakerNU

Awards
Do you guys think better to run var at 50 a day for 4 weeks or 25 for longer will still be effective

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you guys think better to run var at 50 a day for 4 weeks or 25 for longer will still be effective
Try 25mg for 2 weeks, if you feel you get results keep at 25 otherwise bump it to 50mg. Always try to get the most out of the smallest dose, saying that, if you don’t get the desired results bump it.

*edit run it for 6-8 weeks regardless dose.

Last edited:

WeakerNU

Awards
So rest of pct came in today. So have just about everything I need. Was gonna post up some before pics and see if you guys thought I should cut a little bit first but for some reason it is saying photos are too big?

WeakerNU

Awards
How do you make them smaller file? Trying to post from iPhone?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cut but do the cycle as well you'll get great results with those compounds and doses "you can cut on anything if diet and cardio are on point"- @Hyde

WeakerNU

Awards
I weight between 175-180 how much would you think to cut down too? I am a little worried about cutting too much.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Var will absolutely make a definitive difference, 25mg a day is 175mg a week - that’s the difference between your 350mg cycle and what will be a 525mg cycle. Var is also has glucocorticoid interaction that makes it uniquely anticatabolic; nothing else really does this besides Tren. That’s why using either in a cut helps retain more mass, and in a bulk to accumulate more mass instead of it wasting during dips in your nutrition, etc.

For a first cycle, 350 test + 25 Var is more than enough. If your results suck on that, your gear is bunk or you suck (at diet, training, or the bottom percentage of genetics lol). I like the idea of starting week 6 to keep performance up those weeks test clears. Diet and training over time is more relevant to longterm progress than a bigger temporary drug push.

To cut or not depends on goals. If bodybuilding, yes cut so A. you can look jacked come Springtime and B. you’re more likely to be leaner whenever calories go back up, which means better muscle building potential.

If for competitive strength, I would recomp. Weightclasses matter and if you are 180 now you’re probably never going to be an open competitor unless you decided to get very fat.

I realize you might want to look good AND be stronger, but if you have to pick one that will help guide your decision.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, NAC may be linked to osteoarthritis. I know that’s a Debbie downer thing to keep bringing up, but people should hear it and decide for themselves. I used NAC as a staple and I do have osteoarthritis in my elbow. I can’t say if it’s correlated but research does suggest very possibly. More relevant, you just don’t need it for this cycle.

Add vitamin K2 at 180-200mcg daily now that you’re a steroid user. NOW Foods makes a super convenient D3 & K2 supplement in one little affordable pill.

And I would add ~400mg of Magnesium (not Oxide) nightly, basically indefinitely . 95% of people are deficient because it’s rare in diet and it’s extra important for lifters. And everyone.

WeakerNU

Awards
Var will absolutely make a definitive difference, 25mg a day is 175mg a week - that’s the difference between your 350mg cycle and what will be a 525mg cycle. Var is also has glucocorticoid interaction that makes it uniquely anticatabolic; nothing else really does this besides Tren. That’s why using either in a cut helps retain more mass, and in a bulk to accumulate more mass instead of it wasting during dips in your nutrition, etc.

For a first cycle, 350 test + 25 Var is more than enough. If your results suck on that, your gear is bunk or you suck (at diet, training, or the bottom percentage of genetics lol). I like the idea of starting week 6 to keep performance up those weeks test clears. Diet and training over time is more relevant to longterm progress than a bigger temporary drug push.

To cut or not depends on goals. If bodybuilding, yes cut so A. you can look jacked come Springtime and B. you’re more likely to be leaner whenever calories go back up, which means better muscle building potential.

If for competitive strength, I would recomp. Weightclasses matter and if you are 180 now you’re probably never going to be an open competitor unless you decided to get very fat.

I realize you might want to look good AND be stronger, but if you have to pick one that will help guide your decision.
I know I will never compete in bodybuilding u less something big changes in my life. This is more for me. Would I like better abs yes. Last time I had that u was 160lbs. I would like to gain some size out of this cycle but do not want to get fat. Am I going to gain muscle with this cycle if I cut? Maybe stupid questions go some but I just want to start this off on the right foot.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know I will never compete in bodybuilding u less something big changes in my life. This is more for me. Would I like better abs yes. Last time I had that u was 160lbs. I would like to gain some size out of this cycle but do not want to get fat. Am I going to gain muscle with this cycle if I cut? Maybe stupid questions go some but I just want to start this off on the right foot.
You will gain muscle on cut if protein is high, thats why we take gear on a cut now you won't gain as much as on a bulk obviously, also when when i decide to bulk you'll put on more muscle with gear because you'll have less fat which means less estrogen. I did a cut with deca test and anadrol from October to Christmas

Attachments

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thus me at 210 I'm 5'10" the pic I posted above is me 3 days later later 220 after I went on a full blown binge. Doing this cut was the best decision I made. I'm walking around about 225 right now and still have and kept all the vascularity. The rebound I'm I'm right now is even better than a bulk. I just look at food and grow and I'm just cruising at 250mg of test a week. I think a post cut rebound is actually more effective for gaining true size than a traditional bulk

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you just bulk, your abs will get worse. If you are okay with that, then yes a moderate caloric surplus is the path. Just keep the diet tight and you could possibly lean some while you add mass (for example if you start with a 500 cal surplus & then keep that amount static, as the cycle progresses it may not be enough to actually be a surplus eventually, then you would recomp/lean).

Whatever you do, just keep your diet your priority. Even if you wish to grow, be mindful and I think you will be satisfied.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know we already talked but one thing I want to add is this. I've never seen anyone add any significant amount of muscle on a cut and I've never seen someone go from not having a 6 pack to getting ripped abs during a bulk. The only time those things happen is when your a complete beginner or when you previously were already enhanced and you go off for a long time and go back on gear and wake up that muscle memory. 99% of the time when your chasing 2 goals simultaneously you won't accomplish either.

WeakerNU

Awards
Alright guys so I decided I’m going to pull the trigger today with the cycle. Right wrong optimal. I’m going to proceed. I am going to continue to cut I’m down around 2 pounds from last week. I have changed up my foods and training. Cut out almost all crap foods and am eating at least 5 times a day. I am going to be cutting for around the first 4-6 weeks. I figure if I can drop down a total of 8-10 pounds at is going to put me in a better position to gain muscle and have the visible effects. I have been researching and listening to some different bodybuilders and some suggest cycles up to 16 even 20 weeks depending. I’m not gonna cap how many weeks I will be running this. It’s going to depend on health first. Hope you guys stick around and help with the journey!

WeakerNU

Awards
I did my first shoulder shot earlier and did feel like crap ability 20 minutes after I am feel a little better a few hours later. Idk if it was just stress maybe or test flu hope this doesn’t happen everyday.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did my first shoulder shot earlier and did feel like crap ability 20 minutes after I am feel a little better a few hours later. Idk if it was just stress maybe or test flu hope this doesn’t happen everyday.
Unless you injected completely wrong it was most likely you just stressing, it’ll get better after a few times. Good luck

WeakerNU

Awards
My biggest worry so far is gyno and a strong pct. I do have some older hcg idk what the shelf life on hcg is though? Any ideas? I guess I can use it and worse case doesn’t add to the pct.

WeakerNU

Awards
Alright rook question. So far when drawing I have to pull way past .2 ml almost to 4 getting air and oil. Then release back down to get the correct amount. What am I doing wrong? I am loading vial with air before drawing…… 🤦‍♂️

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright rook question. So far when drawing I have to pull way past .2 ml almost to 4 getting air and oil. Then release back down to get the correct amount. What am I doing wrong? I am loading vial with air before drawing…… 🤦‍♂️
Try doing drawing real slow only pull back when the syring is full don't pull straight back full of air to the spot you want

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try doing drawing real slow only pull back when the syring is full don't pull straight back full of air to the spot you want
Also, the gauge of needle you’re using will change the speed you can draw. And different oils flow better or worse (MCT is very fast overall), and water-based things go much faster than any oil.

WeakerNU

Awards
Also, the gauge of needle you’re using will change the speed you can draw. And different oils flow better or worse (MCT is very fast overall), and water-based things go much faster than any oil.
Yeah rook move I slowed way down on the draw went much better. Switched up the site went ventglute today pip is down. Not sure if I’m hitting in muscle though.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah rook move I slowed way down on the draw went much better. Switched up the site went ventglute today pip is down. Not sure if I’m hitting in muscle though.
What exactly do you think you might be hitting?

WeakerNU

Awards
New to pinning maybe just fat? felt way different than shoulders. Only 1/2” pin. But seems better than shoulders