We need testers for a NEW stim!!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Im hoping I can get a bottle of this I am dieing right now for a good stim.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Im hoping I can get a bottle of this I am dieing right now for a good stim.
Yeah, me too. I could have really used a boost this week...a lot of early mornings and late nights!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Ladies and gents,

I know it's been a long time coming. We haven't had a new product out in a good long while. But we had to wait until all the raw materials were available. We're not going to do something if we can't do it right.

So, here it is-

This is a currently unnamed stimulant. It will give you a great boost in mood and energy without a huge crash to follow.

The best way to describe this stimulant is like so- the best of our old product H.E.A.T. Stack meets the best of Ergopharm's original AMP. Those of you who were lucky enough to try these two together a few years ago will know what that means. For those of you who don't know what that means, think tremendous boost in mood and energy that is not quite like anything else out there.

So I'm picking 10 people to test this sucker out and report on it.

If you're interested, you know how this stuff works- tell me about yourself and why you should be one of the lucky 10 to test it.

As always, feel free to ask questions here.

And go!
very nice good luck to the testers

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i'll give it a shot. i will not be able to run anything for another onth though. coming off cycle and want the weight around of at least a month then a slow cut.
33 years old
current weight 207
height 6'1"
bf% 15

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Testing

I would Absolutely be interested in testing this product! I remember hearing good things about both products and am anxious to see results. I am a relative stim-junkie and law school student. Since i had some shoulder issues, i will be working to cut down right now more than anything. i have run a number of supplements before and would be more than willing to just go with this and a base multi-vitamin.

If i am lucky enough to be picked I can be completely flexible with logging my workouts, diet and progress. Just let me know what you need, im pretty excited for this product and am suprised more people havent chimed in! So i hope im one of the lucky ones chosen.

I am about 5'8... 205 lbs around 20% and 25 years old... so im looking for a serious cut and can give people an idea of the psosibility for drastic change and not just those people trying to lose the last few lbs.

Either way, good luck to everyone, im looking forward to seeing how this goes!

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
I'm still here. =)

If you want more stat-age:
5'10 - 242 (carbed) 237 (dry) at ~15%
Been running CKD for 13 weeks (with 13+ to go) Starting weight was 259 (carbed.) Goal is 215-220(dry)

I'm not running an consistent fat burner right now but my average weekly weightloss is fairly predictable. Slow and steady cut so I'll log it as long as I have pills to log.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Testers?

Any idea when there will be testers chosen or when this product will be ready? Sounds like it will be the HEAT stack on crack!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I see alot of Males on here but where are all the females? I am writing this for my wife. She is a mother of 2 and goes at 110 mph and puts everyone else first before herself.

Over the yrs her weight has fluctuated tremendously. She was at 230, down to 140 and after 2 kids and 1 miscarriage, is hoovering around the 200 mark. She does Cardio in the morn, weights and sometimes cardio again in the afternoon. Does eat well but unfortunately due to all the fat burners and weight changes I feel her Adrenals are shot.

I would love to see a product truly work for her. We both know there is no miracle pill, again she does eat well and exercise but that lil extra something would be great.

If she is picked I know she would be willing to leave a log/report or whatever is necessary.

Thx for reading!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to be honest and up front, I want to make it clear that I'm not interested in fat loss. I'm only looking for clean energy to get through those grueling days that seem like they'll never end.

If this puts me out, then so be it...just wanted to be up front about that ;)

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
15+ years experience with ephedrine/ephedra, c, y, slim xtreme and everything in between. In the game for 25 years and still getting better. If this stuff is good enough for me, it'll be good enough for anyone.

Please consider me as a tester. No broscience here. I log everything in great detail, both objective and subjective.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Apologies, y'all, it'll be another day. Last week we had a big IT problem (which has since been resolved) that delayed me going through the list and picking.

keeper

I'm going to pull out of this. In light of all that's going on, I don't feel I should commit to the trial of a product when it's not possible for me to preview the ingredients. I apologize for any inconvenience. I wish Avant the best with this new product.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whoops, thought the ingredients had been posted. My mistake.

Geranamine, Alpha-Y, Synephrine, Tyramine, and possible Caffeine.

But no problem, I pulled you out of the applicant pool.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, nice!

keeper

It contains nothing that I was concerned about and I'll look forward to trying it when it's released.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established

Looking forward to it either way! Good luck picking winners, looks sick!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Even in light of whats going on..Avant has always been an upstanding company. The products they put out are not tainted and are all what they say they are.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

that will be a nice combo

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Wow, can't wait, sounds interesting! Anything with geranamine and any form of yohimbe seem to be very effective for cutting for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The synergy between Alpha-Y, Tyramine, and Geranamine is PHENOMENAL. Energy AND Euphoria.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
The synergy between Alpha-Y, Tyramine, and Geranamine is PHENOMENAL. Energy AND Euphoria.
Well, Im pumped! hopefully ill get one early, but if not, i will wait to try it when it comes out!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Jeez, I was under the impression I was a shoe in but I understand....can i get a sample at least?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow...either you changed it or I am totally lost...probably the later.....either way...thank you! Cannot wait to try this out.....I have a lot of faith in Avant!