Wargaming some courses of action with whats on hand (BMP, Folli, Vector, Epichaos, Brite)

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey fellas, so here is the context. I am finishing up a pretty serious fat loss phase in the next 1-2 months. This was not a contest prep, but Im pretty damn lean, and could easily push this into a contest prep if I chose to at this point.

For the last 2-ish months I have been running BMP and Epi-plex (2 bottles ea).

I have about 1-2 months left of this cut, then reverse out, and into a growth phase, but on the slower, leaner slide. The days of blow up for me are over.

With that said I am trying to decide which direction to go with what I have on hand for the last of this cut and for the reverse phase.

3 BMP

3 Follidrone

3 Vector

4 Epichaos

3 BRITE caps.

Primary goals here, continuing getting as lean as possible, keep as lean as possible through reverse and growth phase. Looking for suggestions, any and all feedback is appreciated, the only thing I wont do is just take it all. Thanks bros.

Also, I have used everything on this list in the past, with the exception of Vector, and BRITE. Also, prior the BMP / Epi stack I used M-Test and AE (amazing products)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BMP/Folli/Vector

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would continue BMP and add Folli and about a week before you decide the change directions, add Vector and run all three until they are done. I have not Epi-plex, but Folli can really drop my blood sugar - please keep that in mind if you workout and dose fasted. I have been running this same stack for almost 2 years continuously (including the old version of BMP) and the stack serves well through all phases. I find the BMP and Vector provide really good strength increases during a caloric surplus. Good Luck!
I have not run Epichaos, but just got some and started running it - it appears to cause an even more drastic drop in blood sugar than Folli. Brite caps did not agree with me.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This for sure. Folli+Vector is almost irreplaceable for any stack imo......
Agreed i've ran these two supps multiple times with great results. Hard to beat that combo.