VPX Determined To Bleed You Dry

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Well their newly available Liposomal 1-test is out.  They will have gelcaps available soon.  They said there was such a demand for it they decided to come out with a liposomal first.  I said no you couldn't handle everyone else making money on it.  So if you are hesitating spending $50 on a month's supply from Power Nutrition take a look at this.

Dosing
5cc=10mg Methyl 1-test

120cc bottle $139
240cc bottle $223

:rolleyes:

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't support shitty products. Period.

With that in mind, I'll say that according to some VPX insiders I know, the product really is of a superior quality. Like a di-methyl or something like that.

I should have some on the way, so only time will tell.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That's just freakin outrageous, makes Muscle Tech look cheap.

P

pjam76

Awards
From my past experiences with VPX, that'll mean $223 x 3 bottles for a complete cycle.

You are talking 700 bucks, plus you'll need some milk thistle and all the other stuff you need to take to save your liver and stuff while on this, so you are talking around 800 buck for a 5-6 week cycle.

thats almost as much as my monthly freaking mortgage payment.

They honestly are the biggest rip off company I've ever seen. But hey, if people are going to buy from the, I guess they'll keep charging those ridiculous amounts.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Mabey you could remorgage your house so you could run a cycle.:D

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I don't see the point of making it liposomal. Its already 17aa, can't get any better than that, right?

F

FiGMan

Awards
Where did you see this Npursuit? I did not see any Methyl 1 Test lipsomal on VPX's website or in their coming soon products. I wouldnt buy from them anyway but was curious on your statement and wanted to see their new ridiculous adverstisement for this one lol

B

BMZ

Awards
I agree with you bros that that **** is high...why not just do a regular gear cycle......much cheaper with better results...

but also I got good results with the VPX ClenButrx when trying to cut

S

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind clenbutrex, but I am going to use the real Clen.

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by FiGMan
Where did you see this Npursuit? I did not see any Methyl 1 Test lipsomal on VPX's website or in their coming soon products. I wouldnt buy from them anyway but was curious on your statement and wanted to see their new ridiculous adverstisement for this one lol
Sixthsense a.k.a Bodyfx a.k.a Gopro over @ supp central and bb.com was spewing some garbage about it, so I called VPX and asked how much and what the dosing was.  It's available by phone orders as of now.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Even I, the resident VPX whore, has to admit the prices are a little too steep. Now while I do have some inside scoop on the VPX methyl-1-t I can't justify the cost. As to why a polylipid 17aa product, let's just say to protect the liver.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
... As to why a polylipid 17aa product, let's just say to protect the liver.
I hope you're not being serious...do you really think that "liposomal" delivery will decrease the stress on the liver?

Chemo

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established

I hope you're not being serious...do you really think that "liposomal" delivery will decrease the stress on the liver?

Chemo
I was not speaking fact, but rather VPX's "theory". I agree it is pointless to put the methyl in a lipsomal delivery system. Sorry for the confusion.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
So basically you're saying that VPX is going to try and allay peoples fear of liver toxicity because it's liposomal, with a theory(i.e. LIE)?

I'm sorry, but that's low, even for VPX. This is how people get hurt. I can see it now, some kid will think he can take some ungodly amount because, hey it's safe, it's liposomal.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I used to try and see around the BS with VPX and give them a chance. But now they are just plain greedy, morons.

N

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Well their newly available Liposomal 1-test is out.  They will have gelcaps available soon.  They said there was such a demand for it they decided to come out with a liposomal first.  I said no you couldn't handle everyone else making money on it.  So if you are hesitating spending $50 on a month's supply from Power Nutrition take a look at this.

Dosing
5cc=10mg Methyl 1-test

120cc bottle $139
240cc bottle $223

:rolleyes:

Gotta be kidding me. :rolleyes:

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Sir Foxx
So basically you're saying that VPX is going to try and allay peoples fear of liver toxicity because it's liposomal, with a theory(i.e. LIE)?
Basically.  Then on their forum their sales reps will tell you they think the methyl 1-test liver toxicity issue is overhyped.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Actually, if 5cc=10mg, then there is essentially 240 "servings" of 10mg each. That breaks down to less than 50 cents per serving.

Compare that with 60 5mg, or 30 10mg tabs of the AMT product at $50. Their's breaks down to over $1.60 per serving. If my math is correct, sounds like somebody else is doing the ripping off.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Custom, your math is wrong.

5cc=10mg M1T

24 servings in 120cc
48 servings in 240cc

$5.75 per serving(10mg M1T) in 120cc
$4.64 per serving(10mg M1T) in 240cc

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I was way off. Sorry. Now you know why I flunked college algebra. Apologies to PN.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
lord; thats 5x-6x the price

so a cycle equivalent of LG's is ~$480

S

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
but really best price is kilosports , i wish powernutrition can have it by their 39 price !

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Sir Foxx
Sorry Custom, your math is wrong.

5cc=10mg M1T

24 servings in 120cc
48 servings in 240cc

$5.75 per serving(10mg M1T) in 120cc
$4.64 per serving(10mg M1T) in 240cc
I got these same figures.. Robbery? Not even..

Dry ass-rape? Most definitely!