VLNS Review and Gallery Thread

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, guys! I have added a review page and a gallery page to the website as I am making a strong effort to strength and spread the presence of VLNS moving forward.

If you have completed a product review, log, or have a statement to make regarding VLNS products would please post them here (attach a link if applicable). I will be adding them to the site as they come in. There are many out there already but trying to sift through threads to compile them would be quite the task to tackle so having a centralized thread will be much easier. It also makes it easier for AM members to find reviews on the forum. This applies to the current line-up (and not the prohormones) so that includes: Juice Daddy, Epiandro, and T2 products.

For the gallery, if you have any photos of yourself acting a villain in the gym, showing off your gains, or flaunting your haul of VLNS products then please add them. Also, I encourage everyone to tag @viciouslabs on Instagram as well (if applicable) so I can repost them there and add some page content haha. This is doubly true if you have any Vicious apparel (new or old). The Spreadshirt store has been updated with the latest logo designs and currently has a 15% sale redeemable at the top of the page or at checkout (just click "redeem" to activate"): https://shop.spreadshirt.com/VLNS

Please note the date of the review and the name(s) by which I can credit you: First name and last name, first name and last initial, forum username, IG username etc.

For those who contribute I will message a 1 time use coupon code for 30% off. This applies to positive as well as constructively critical reviews.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will post a Juice Daddy review as soon as I receive it and take it for a test drive!

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will post a Juice Daddy review as soon as I receive it and take it for a test drive!
Thanks bro! Please do. I know other guys have done them on here but I can’t lasso them altogether haha. I’ll need to deep dive if nobody links/posts them in this thread.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Special forces nootropic

I’ve tried several nootropic formulas (shredderex, overtime, focus xt, mentality) so I have a base for comparison. Ive been using it daily taken first thing in the morning, in addition to a double shot of espresso. Ive found special forces to be an excellent formula for sustained focus and drive.

although some of the more pronounced effects fades at about lunch time, I remain on task and feel the diminishing effects through the rest of the day.
Time seems to fly at work as I become intensely focused on remaining productive and seamlessly moving from task to task.

Overall I’m very pleased with this product and would absolutely continue to purchase (if it’s continued). 10/10!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Juice Daddy.jpg

Got in the mail yesterday ! Thank you @ZOO for the deal. I will use it for a few days and post a review !!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Special forces nootropic

I’ve tried several nootropic formulas (shredderex, overtime, focus xt, mentality) so I have a base for comparison. Ive been using it daily taken first thing in the morning, in addition to a double shot of espresso. Ive found special forces to be an excellent formula for sustained focus and drive.

although some of the more pronounced effects fades at about lunch time, I remain on task and feel the diminishing effects through the rest of the day.
Time seems to fly at work as I become intensely focused on remaining productive and seamlessly moving from task to task.

Overall I’m very pleased with this product and would absolutely continue to purchase (if it’s continued). 10/10!
Thanks for the post bro! Probably won't see Special Forces once gone, but some of the ingredients I hope to incorporate into the new products to help with the focusing effect :D PM inbound

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks bro! I look forward to hearing how you like it :)
I had the mango (I think) this morning but I screwed up and put my pick Himalayan salt in it before I tried it. It was still good but I'm sure better with out salt. (I don't like salt) Tomorrow no salt !!

The photo is a perfect comparison, Old V New

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had the mango (I think) this morning but I screwed up and put my pick Himalayan salt in it before I tried it. It was still good but I'm sure better with out salt. (I don't like salt) Tomorrow no salt !!

The photo is a perfect comparison, Old V New
Haha just wait until the 2.0 of the new stuff! But yes do the salt separately hahaha XD

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Juice Daddy.jpg

I have use Juice Daddy for Three workouts so far at a does of 1, 1.5 and 2 scoops, 2 scoops is the sweet spot for me. One thing I did notice is it takes a bit longer to "Kick In" normally about 15 minutes after drinking my PWO I am ready to go, with the Juice Daddy it was about 25 minutes (No Problem). Another thing I should note is the Peach Mango flavor is awesome !! The workout energy is good and last for the whole workout, no crash at all. The only other thing is I believe I need to add a Pump Product to it for my liking.

Flavor 10/10
Intensity 8/10

Would I buy again, YES

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 201597

I have use Juice Daddy for Three workouts so far at a does of 1, 1.5 and 2 scoops, 2 scoops is the sweet spot for me. One thing I did notice is it takes a bit longer to "Kick In" normally about 15 minutes after drinking my PWO I am ready to go, with the Juice Daddy it was about 25 minutes (No Problem). Another thing I should note is the Peach Mango flavor is awesome !! The workout energy is good and last for the whole workout, no crash at all. The only other thing is I believe I need to add a Pump Product to it for my liking.

Flavor 10/10
Intensity 8/10

Would I buy again, YES
How would you rate the berry punch flavor?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, Rocket! Yeah, Peach Mango was by far the more popular. Berry is very good but that PM is down right delicious.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks, Rocket! Yeah, Peach Mango was by far the more popular. Berry is very good but that PM is down right delicious.
No Problem !

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do these two JD’s have the same ingredient profile? Just curious.
Yes, they're both the same. One is the Gainbusters label in Peach mango and the other is the interim VLNS label in Berry Punch. There will be a final label version when the new Juice Daddy comes out. It'll have a barcode and all of that to make it legit haha

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, they're both the same. One is the Gainbusters label in Peach mango and the other is the interim VLNS label in Berry Punch. There will be a final label version when the new Juice Daddy comes out. It'll have a barcode and all of that to make it legit haha
Cool. Thank you. Sorry to clog up this review thread. I should have asked it in the other thread.

Btw I just emailed you about picking some more Spook up.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool. Thank you. Sorry to clog up this review thread. I should have asked it in the other thread.

Btw I just emailed you about picking some more Spook up.
No problem at all, bro. Get me where you can find me haha.

Hostile_ATM

Awards
First time using Juicy Daddy and Man have I been missing out. I have been taking pre-workouts for nearly 15 years and this is the first time I have stepped out of the GNC bubble and MAN have I been missing out. After all of the high caffeine concentrated preworkouts it was nice to see how high of a stimulate this was without the high caffeine levels. I had all of the focus and was able to push through my workout with a breeze. I just kept stacking more and more weight. Can not wait to try out legs today using Juicy Daddy. Looking forward to Vicious Labs new product launches!

I purchased Bundy's Berry Punch and it is delicious. Small Scoop and packed with flavor!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First time using Juicy Daddy and Man have I been missing out. I have been taking pre-workouts for nearly 15 years and this is the first time I have stepped out of the GNC bubble and MAN have I been missing out. After all of the high caffeine concentrated preworkouts it was nice to see how high of a stimulate this was without the high caffeine levels. I had all of the focus and was able to push through my workout with a breeze. I just kept stacking more and more weight. Can not wait to try out legs today using Juicy Daddy. Looking forward to Vicious Labs new product launches!

I purchased Bundy's Berry Punch and it is delicious. Small Scoop and packed with flavor!
Thanks, bro! Welcome to the forum too. Hope you stick around and pop in from time to time. :D

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Did you do (1) scoop ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer