VLNS BOGO (Buy 1 Get 1 Free)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sale is still rolling strong but wanted to use this fun flyer I made lol. Buy 1 get 1 free on all products at viciouslabs.net

NO CODE NEEDED!!! Add two or more bottles to the cart and the second one will be free. No limit.
Mix and match. Buy a Butcher and get a Butcher free. Or buy a Butcher and get a Cleaver free. Does not stack with other discounts.

T2 products will be discontinued following The Cleaver. Last chance :D

Remaining inventory:
50 x The Butcher
30 x The Cleaver

Attachments

Majora23

Majora23

Awards
Sale is still rolling strong but wanted to use this fun flyer I made lol. Buy 1 get 1 free on all products at viciouslabs.net

NO CODE NEEDED!!! Add two or more bottles to the cart and the second one will be free. No limit.
Mix and match. Buy a Butcher and get a Butcher free. Or buy a Butcher and get a Cleaver free. Does not stack with other discounts.

T2 products will be discontinued following The Cleaver. Last chance :D

Remaining inventory:
50 x The Butcher
30 x The Cleaver
Awesome flyer lol! Worth having a sale just to bust that out if you ask me

Reactions: ZOO
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like simple sales. "No Code Needed"

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like simple sales. "No Code Needed"
Haha I'm glad you appreciate it! I prefer simplicity and would just as well price products lower instead but customers demand coupon codes lmao XD

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Remaining inventory:
28 x The Cleaver
😁
Ah, bro!!! Are you Order #1789?? **** I would have thrown in some extras!!!. I might rip it open and redo it hahaha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t need it at all but I just cracked Best epi product I’ve tried!
Haha as soon as I saw the order I was like “got him again” 😆 jk jk. Thanks for the order bro! Especially for the price with the BOGO it’s impossible to beat!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PSA!!!

For anyone reading this and are considering ordering please remember that you have to ADD 2 OR MORE products to the cart to get the second one free. If you only add one bottle I’m not going to throw a second one in there. That’s not how the inventory and auto discount system operates. Nor am I going to sit there and guess who is ordering from the sale announcement and who’s just visiting the site and ordering. Thank you all who have ordered so far! The Cleaver is start to get down there in numbers now.