VL/GB Halloween Sale: MSTEN, DMZ, DMAA (20% OFF)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Password to access the site is case sensitive. Use all caps.

ViciousLabs.net - "UNDERGROUND"
Gainbusters.com - "GAINSTER"

Don't forget! Vicious Labs has your favorite prohormones (DMZ and MSTEN) and stim (DMAA) in stock and ready to ship. This limited edition run of candy themed products will put some serious lead in your training pencil. Celebrate both Halloween and good gains this year with these designer delicacies.

If these products are too tough to trot then check out Gainbusters line of products for the highest dosed and best priced EpiAndro (Bomb Squad) and 3AD (Swole Patrol) prohormones on the market; not to mention the solidly built GDA (Wrecking Crew) and nootropic cocktail (Special Forces).

Let's get those GAAAAINSSSSS, boys (and gals)!!!

Use code "BLOODY HARVEST" for 20% off both websites now through November 3.

Attachments

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last day for 20% off :)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What forms of payment are there? I can’t remember

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What forms of payment are there? I can’t remember
I have cashapp and invoice as options. The invoice is through PayPal so after you submit the order I send an email from PayPal and you can pay with a credit card or existing funds in your account. :)

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Msten from the blood lord is amazing. Legit products dosed right maybe a little on the. High side

Nickec9

Awards
2 bottles of DMZ candies and demons dropz otw. 3rd bottle of DMZ already. ZOO is a great guy 👍💪

Reactions: ZOO
blynch1

blynch1

Awards
Just wanted to throw it out there that ZOO is a MF beast. Payment sent through CashApp and order shipped within the hour. 1 week into my DMZ run and feeling real good! Wouldn’t purchase designers from anyone else.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the shout out, guys! I'm happy to make everyone happy haha. Sorry I don't stop in here more often. I didn't realize anybody commented as I never received a notification. You may continue your praises haha