VL/GB Halloween Sale: MSTEN, DMZ, DMAA (20% OFF)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Password to access the site is case sensitive. Use all caps.

ViciousLabs.net - "UNDERGROUND"
Gainbusters.com - "GAINSTER"

Don't forget! Vicious Labs has your favorite prohormones (DMZ and MSTEN) and stim (DMAA) in stock and ready to ship. This limited edition run of candy themed products will put some serious lead in your training pencil. Celebrate both Halloween and good gains this year with these designer delicacies.

If these products are too tough to trot then check out Gainbusters line of products for the highest dosed and best priced EpiAndro (Bomb Squad) and 3AD (Swole Patrol) prohormones on the market; not to mention the solidly built GDA (Wrecking Crew) and nootropic cocktail (Special Forces).

Let's get those GAAAAINSSSSS, boys (and gals)!!!

Use code "BLOODY HARVEST" for 20% off both websites now through November 3.

Attachments

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last day for 20% off :)

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What forms of payment are there? I can’t remember

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What forms of payment are there? I can’t remember
I have cashapp and invoice as options. The invoice is through PayPal so after you submit the order I send an email from PayPal and you can pay with a credit card or existing funds in your account. :)

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Msten from the blood lord is amazing. Legit products dosed right maybe a little on the. High side

Nickec9

Awards
2 bottles of DMZ candies and demons dropz otw. 3rd bottle of DMZ already. ZOO is a great guy 👍💪

Reactions: ZOO
blynch1

blynch1

Awards
Just wanted to throw it out there that ZOO is a MF beast. Payment sent through CashApp and order shipped within the hour. 1 week into my DMZ run and feeling real good! Wouldn’t purchase designers from anyone else.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the shout out, guys! I'm happy to make everyone happy haha. Sorry I don't stop in here more often. I didn't realize anybody commented as I never received a notification. You may continue your praises haha

Meatsnack_Yeti

Meatsnack_Yeti

Awards
The blood lord is the man! I love your work and supplements.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like they did last time I checked and they better because I plan on sticking up after Christmas. lol Well I mean stocking up some more. Ha

Reps4Vets83

Reps4Vets83

Awards
How do you get on the website to order. It asks for a password??

pracata

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to throw it out there that ZOO is a MF beast. Payment sent through CashApp and order shipped within the hour. 1 week into my DMZ run and feeling real good! Wouldn’t purchase designers from anyone else.
How did you like the DMZ? Is it more on the dry side or wet look?

have you tried there msten?

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
How did you like the DMZ? Is it more on the dry side or wet look?

have you tried there msten?
I definitely gained water/glycogen because a week or so once I got off I started seeing it come off but I’ve retained some good mass during PCT, which also just ended Wednesday. Their DMZ provided me with zero sides and great strength and size. The pumps and endurance I had was unmatched! Felt like my muscles were bleeding and I could workout for hours.
I haven’t tried their Msten as I picked up two more bottles of the DMZ when they had a BOGO since I liked it so much. I’m not going to cycle for a while but my stack was great and I’m fully recovered.

Nickec9

Awards
I definitely gained water/glycogen because a week or so once I got off I started seeing it come off but I’ve retained some good mass during PCT, which also just ended Wednesday. Their DMZ provided me with zero sides and great strength and size. The pumps and endurance I had was unmatched! Felt like my muscles were bleeding and I could workout for hours.
I haven’t tried their Msten as I picked up two more bottles of the DMZ when they had a BOGO since I liked it so much. I’m not going to cycle for a while but my stack was great and I’m fully recovered.
How long of a break are you taking?

pracata

Awards
  • Established
was the DMZ lean gains?

Im on TRT ( no need for pct ) I have 2 bottle dmz and 1 bottle msten

I will start my DMZ cycle around March and hopefully once I finish cycle I could keep at least %40 percent of the gains

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
was the DMZ lean gains?

I will start my DMZ cycle around March and hopefully once I finish cycle I could keep at least %40 percent of the gains
For the most part yes but your Msten will be totally lean from what I’ve read if you eat right.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
was the DMZ lean gains?

Willing to bet you’ll keep like 90 percent if you’re on trt

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Well I can safely say the msten is legit. My nipples are sensitive and and it’s bloating me and giving me wicked oily skin.

I was hoping I’d find something in like with medfit this stuff seems to be pretty on point

And for everyone that says msten is dry, I think I’m unique in that it bloats me, Medfit winswole did this as well

If the compound is as strong as this is it deserves some review I’m surprised msten slipped through the cracks I never decided to even look into it. But I don’t think it’ll be ran again it’s so androgenic for me. Serious libido oil and hair loss <- I never get hair loss except dbol.

pracata

Awards
  • Established
Well I can safely say the msten is legit. My nipples are sensitive and and it’s bloating me and giving me wicked oily skin.

I was hoping I’d find something in like with medfit this stuff seems to be pretty on point

And for everyone that says msten is dry, I think I’m unique in that it bloats me, Medfit winswole did this as well

If the compound is as strong as this is it deserves some review I’m surprised msten slipped through the cracks I never decided to even look into it. But I don’t think it’ll be ran again it’s so androgenic for me. Serious libido oil and hair loss <- I never get hair loss except dbol.
Since you had sensitive nipple, could it be your e2 was high? And the high e2 probably bloated you

have you done DMZ? And if you did. We’re the gains lean?

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Since you had sensitive nipple, could it be your e2 was high? And the high e2 probably bloated you

No. Msten doesn’t aromatize maybe it’s the anadrol but I only got it when the msten was taken dmz is leanishhl not wet

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

No. Msten doesn’t aromatize maybe it’s the anadrol but I only got it when the msten was taken dmz is leanishhl not wet

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
did you run it from vicious labs? What were your gains like? Lean?
They’re the only company I’d use today for DS. After about a week or so I began adding 50+ lbs to every lift and it kept going up. They weren’t totally lean as I wanted to gain as much as possible but it’s been my favorite run. Your diet will be huge factor obviously. Everything in my stack allowed me to feel great and perform as normal, all while blowing up nicely

Last edited:

Pswain78

Awards
When will you have more epiandrosterone in stock? Thanks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When will you have more epiandrosterone in stock? Thanks
I think that might have been it.

In any case, buy Swole Patrol. 3AD blows the doors off of epiandro, as a preWO or taken through the day in a cycle. Stuff rocks.

Pswain78

Awards
I have the 3ad, thought about convincing it with epi. What dosage is everyone running for the 3ad. I was thinking 60mgs a day. Thanks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have the 3ad, thought about convincing it with epi. What dosage is everyone running for the 3ad. I was thinking 60mgs a day. Thanks
They’re 25mg caps. 75-100mg is what I used and enjoyed. Not more than 75mg at once if boom-dosing before a workout. I never took more than 50mg at a time, generally 50/25/25 each day since I trained in the mornings.

Pswain78

Awards
Thanks maybe I will start off with 50 and up it 25 each week to 100.