VL Closeout Sale - 50% Off Everything until sold out

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most have gotten the email or saw Blood Manors post. I’ll see if I can get the admin or site owner to change the Vicious Labs subforum name to Gainbusters and keep the contents.

Here’s the dealio. 50% off everything until sold out. Use code LASTCALL to apply.

Current quantities excluding those orders with payment pending still.
Ogre - 176
Spook - 84
Phantom - 6

Attachments

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any Phantom left? Showing sold out. Stupid question maybe

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any Phantom left? Showing sold out. Stupid question maybe
There’s 1 bottle left but it’s pending atm. If they don’t respond by Wednesday I will throw it back up.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Wow zombie and ghoul already gone?

Reactions: ZOO
ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Order placed for a couple bottles of Ogre. Sad day when @ZOO gets out of the ds/ph game, but it's understandable. Thanks for being a reliable source. Looking forward to seeing what the GB line brings to the table in the future!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just put in an order for 4 bottles of Ogre. Shipping info 10 min later! Can't be beat!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn dude, at least we'll see what GB looks like when it has all of your focus. I admire the tough call, and appreciate the blood you put into VL!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish I wasn’t such a cheap Phuck and bought some Msten when I had the chance
Haha I feel ya. After the last order my wife gave me the eye and said did you spend X amount you know we have more xmas presents to buy . She wasn’t mad so it was a win win lol

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just under a 100 bottles now of Ogre left and like 60 or something for Spook.

Edit: new plan maybe. Just do VL rebranded and then run Juice Daddy and Daft Pump, etc through there instead. Drop GB.

Last edited:
BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I get a tad depressed thinking about shutting VL down. I put a lot of time and heart into it. About 7 years since conceptualization. Have a lot of good (and sometimes bad) memories. This is rough. I just know I can’t do PHs anymore and I’m afraid it won’t survive as anything other. I’ve tried to make the switch before or include non-designer products. None of which were successful. Stuff like Blood Drive (GDA), Chloro Heal (TUDCA/NAC), Dry Spell (Arimistane/DIM). Sad ZOO is sad...
‘Time to sell some stuff that you can’t put on a website 😉

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Edit: new plan maybe. Just do VL rebranded and then run Juice Daddy and Daft Pump, etc through there instead. Drop GB.
I'll be honest, I like the looks of VL more than GB myself.

Albeit I've always been a sucker for all things grim and spooky 👻

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Poor Thor was missing out on his samples haha. Glad it got resolved soon after.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excited to try Special Forces!
Haha that’s right you haha a full bottle coming your way. I can’t remember if you ordered before or after I went to the post office so if not it will get dropped off today.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
How is stock on everything? Been thinking about scooping up some Spook before I miss it. Damn FOMO. :LOL:

I'm starting to realize my stim tolerance is higher than I want to admit to myself. Time to branch out!

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is stock on everything? Been thinking about scooping up some Spook before I miss it. Damn FOMO. :LOL:

I'm starting to realize my stim tolerance is higher than I want to admit to myself. Time to branch out!
Hahaha stim breaks are for quitters XD it’s at about 40 bottles spook and 65 bottles of ogre right now. The more I can move before the change over the better. 💪🏻😎

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
CRAZY fast shipping! Ridiculous fast..

Order placed Wednesday and arrived at my doorstep today. Included a sample of Juice Daddy, as well. @ZOO thanks again man!

Last edited:
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Order placed Wednesday and arrived at my doorstep today. Included a sample of Juice Daddy, as well. @ZOO thanks again man!
That’s so freaking awesome!!!!

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That’s so freaking awesome!!!!
Absolutely. Especially at a time like this, where usps has been less than stellar. This is my 5th or 6th order with ZOO and I have yet to be remotely close to disappointed (product, shipping speed, communication, etc) Its extremely refreshing 👍👍

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely. Especially at a time like this, where usps has been less than stellar. This is my 5th or 6th order with ZOO and I have yet to be remotely close to disappointed
Oh, yea! That’s why we have to keep supporting small businesses. Great customer service is so hard to find these days!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I got you, bro! Thanks for the order and hope you enjoy everything :)