Virilization of Young Children After Topical Androgen Use by Their Parents

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
The take home message here guys is.............if you use transdermals avoid skin-to-skin contact with anyone after application especially children and women of all ages.
Thanks B5150 for the heads up :)

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for postin B. That's some scary stuff.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Sadly enough, Biotest did give results to someone.

(Androsol, BIOTEST Laboratories, LLC, Colorado Springs, CO).

Too bad it had be a young girl though. :jaw:

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
Thats really shocking Im allways carefull when useing transdermals,
but not everyone is, maybe one of the moderators could keep this thread as a sticky because everyone useing transdermals should read this thread

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to B5150 again.

Well, I can still try.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
How sensitive are adult women to indirect contact like this? Seems like it would be hard to have sex often during a long transdermal cycle.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Wow...my gf has had very irregular cycles since we've been dating (1.5 yrs), and I have run 3 or 4 transdermal cycles during that time...I wonder if there is any transferrance going on. Scary stuff.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
"Apply AndroGel® only to healthy, normal skin on your
abdomen (stomach area), shoulders, or upper arms. In
this way your body will absorb the right amount of testosterone."

Do you know why they say this? Maybe the patients they've studied only applied it to these areas? Maybe these areas are less prone to irritation?

I've always heard chest, collar bone area, inner forearms, thighs, tops of feet, and even behind the ears were all good (anywhere the skin is thin).

preston25

Awards
So my girlfriend has been feeling a little off sense i started my transdermal cycle. There hasnt been any direct skin contact for at least 15 to 30 min. Should i be concerned?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps Preston. A half hour means likely all of the liquid absorbed - but flakes of the powder may not have.

I know for me 1-test and 4-ad never totally absorbed.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
So my girlfriend has been feeling a little off sense i started my transdermal cycle. There hasnt been any direct skin contact for at least 15 to 30 min. Should i be concerned?
I only apply it to areas I will to cover say with a shirt for that month anytime I am around other people. PERIOD. Especially in BED!! I must sweat miles, I am sure that leaves residue all over the place.

preston25

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I think its something to be careful of. I am currently on a boldenone and test base transdermal cycle.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is another reason why I prefer to apply transdermals on the tops of my feet.

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
whoa. so washing the linens doesnt help then?

One of those mild cases almost sounded like me! I remember getting leg hair real early!

ATH3386

Awards
If you could apply transdermals anywhere(can you?) why not apply them to like.. feet(as stated above) or like.. your hammys.. I dont think Ive ever had my hammys grabbed during sex by a chick.. Thad be a little uncomfortable.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How long after the transdermal is applied would contact be ok? Would something like Androstenetrione and 7-oxo DHEA have any negative effects on my wife of 4 year old daughter?

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
"Apply AndroGel® only to healthy, normal skin on your
abdomen (stomach area), shoulders, or upper arms. In
this way your body will absorb the right amount of testosterone."

Do you know why they say this? Maybe the patients they've studied only applied it to these areas? Maybe these areas are less prone to irritation?

I've always heard chest, collar bone area, inner forearms, thighs, tops of feet, and even behind the ears were all good (anywhere the skin is thin).
Maybe the solution is lipophillic

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
How long after the transdermal is applied would contact be ok? Would something like Androstenetrione and 7-oxo DHEA have any negative effects on my wife of 4 year old daughter?
Quite possibly. I wear a shirt and apply to my shoulders, dry, then cover.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
badass. That would be cool for my kid to have pubes and 20 inch arms he can show off to the kids in 3rd grade!

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
And suffer possibly stunted growth in various organs?

This issue was also the theme for an episode of House MD and bears striking resemblance to the aforementioned study.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
sure, its cool when your kid has no friends (males) because they think he is a she because of her boobs!! jk

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
sure, its cool when your kid has no friends (males) because they think he is a she because of her boobs!! jk
Im still trying to make sense of what you are trying to say......... and how is that NOT cool?

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
a kid with pubes, 20 inch arms, and boobs? That would've been the coolest kid ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
well a guy with boobs, a little wierd but a young boy with boobs, thats messed up, but 20in. arms and pubes aint that bad!!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
yeah, that is pretty messed up. Who the hell said that!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yeah, that is pretty messed up. Who the hell said that!
The whole thing is messed up, those children are likely to have problems with their endocryn system for a life time now that the developement patterns have been interupted by the transdermals. That is precisely why you keep seeing everyone brush off the younger guys on here when they mention getting on AAS, or the designer steroids that are out right now. The endocryn system is fragile, and irregularities can plague you for a lifetime. So yeah muscular kid would be cool if it happened genetically, but not at the expense of his quality of life especially since they are not the ones choosing to expose themselves to the soltutions. We the "adults" are contaminating their environment in our efforts to obtain our goals.

This entire thread is here to remind us how important it is to be aware that us turning ourselves into walking chemical labs can directly effect those closest to us.

I am very happy to have found this information and it has influenced changes in my behavioral patterns. I keep myself covered in any area that I have transdermals on. Take my doses in the AM and afternoon and shower off before bed. Keep it intense, Keep it safe, & Keep it real!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i have never used a cream but now i never will, those kids will be f*cked up for life
i wouldnt be surprised if the government got ahold of that one and will use it against OTC PH's

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This entire thread is here to remind us how important it is to be aware that us turning ourselves into walking chemical labs can directly effect those closest to us.

I am very happy to have found this information and it has influenced changes in my behavioral patterns. I keep myself covered in any area that I have transdermals on. Take my doses in the AM and afternoon and shower off before bed. Keep it intense, Keep it safe, & Keep it real!
Precisely why I posted it. I have a little girls and had i done anything that would cause her harm I would never forgive myself.

Please be sure to use latex gloves when applying transdermals. They do penetrate the hands as well and often times this cannot simply be washed of with soap and water. Anyone who has ever used 1-Test can attest to the fact that even after washing and hours after applications a finger to the eye will burn quite badly.

How many Dads love to hold their little girls hand either going for a walk or watching TV on the couch? I know it my favorite thing to do.

Swelly

Awards
....I am in college (happens to be first post so hey everyone) and occasionally I bring my laundry home when I am out of money...and my mom lets me veg out and be lazy while she does it for me, do you think any residue could be transfered to her then? I wouldn't want to be messing with my 50 year old mothers hormones!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMHO there is absolutely positively transfer from area of application to the close we where. You know this because you can smell it on your close. You can also confirm this if you are using a caustic active like 1-T. Wipe your eyes with the area that your close have come in contact with the area of application.

So now the issue is does the area of clothing that you have made active contact transfer between your skin and your clothing come in contact with your mom? If it does come in contact how much active gets transferred?

There is no way to quantify the amount of residual on your skin and the amount of that residue that is being transferred to your clothes. There is also no way quantify how much will get transferred by subsequent contact.

After that there is always the matter of absorption. At what rate of absorption will cross contact take place?

This is all uncharted grounds. At the very least I would do my own laundry. I never ever use these transdermal products of any kind simply because of the fact that my wife and daughter are too precious to speculate contamination of any kind at any degree.

Those articles are not fiction and there are many more than you think that go unreported or undiagnosed.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
woah this is crazy.. hah.. So it stays on the sheets? No one sleeps in my bed except for my dog, could that be a problem? hah

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Sorry to bring back a dead post, but would I have to worry about using PP's SA and having it rub off on my girlfriend, or when washing our clothes together? Really don't wanna take any chances at all. I know it's not an androgen, but it still gets hormones going.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This might not be so bad. Imagine being in the 1st grade and sporting a 15" pipes and a herculean package! You'd be a total stud by middle school.

EMT803

EMT803

Awards
I know on the ambulance and in the ER we always apply nitropaste to the chest by putting an inch of it on a piece of waxpaper and sticking it on with 3M tape. Could something similiar help with anabolic transdermals to ensure maximal absorbtion?

spezzy

Awards
Just saw this.. Found it interesting as I was diagnosed with precocious puberty at a young age. I believe it was genetic and not caused by an outside source as neither of my parents use any transdermal hormones or anything. My growth plates were closed by 17 and doctors deemed me as being fully matured as a 21 year old. I was the guy back in grade school / high school that was taller than everyone and more muscular and looked older haha.. My mother is half Spanish, half Italian and my father is Filipino. I am 6'0. Thought I'd share my story.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
since the virilization happened due to androgen use...what do you think could happen from something like the transdermal tren (trenazone)?

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
and thats why I use injectables and orals only also for those that homebrew wash your hands before touching anything