ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for product launches and update
I started getting quotes. But the current guy with the manufacturer I’m talking to is very slow in responding so I will be looking at other producers as well.

Bostin wants to do an intra-workout product so Intracourse will be moving forward it sounds like 💪🏻

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started getting quotes. But the current guy with the manufacturer I’m talking to is very slow in responding so I will be looking at other producers as well.

Bostin wants to do an intra-workout product so Intracourse will be moving forward it sounds like 💪🏻
I like intercourse !

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Bostin wants to do an intra-workout product so Intracourse will be moving forward it sounds like
Yes I’m pumped for this!

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I always seem to have an intra product in the arsenal, but have gotten a bit bored with my current rotation. Excited to see more on this!

Reactions: ZOO
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something new and better ????

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update. I was looking through my old notes and found the Battle Joy idea. So I’m going with that instead because it makes more sense and sounds dope. I’ll do the serial killer flavors under this one only instead of making it the whole of the brand. Maybe do a comic book theme of villains like Mr. Freezepop (snow cone) flavor. Lol.
Gotta ask, if offering two stimmed pre-workouts, why not take them in two different directions rather than two with 4 similar ingredients in somewhat similar doses (caffeine, eria, NMT, theobromine)? While I know you don't plan to do a DMAA/DMHA type pre (still my vote), you could go with something different like Alpha yohimbine, dynamine, or teacrine. I think it'll make it more difficult to support two SKUs if you don't differentiate them with different stims. Like the graphics though!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotta ask, if offering two stimmed pre-workouts, why not take them in two different directions rather than two with 4 similar ingredients in somewhat similar doses (caffeine, eria, NMT, theobromine)? While I know you don't plan to do a DMAA/DMHA type pre (still my vote), you could go with something different like Alpha yohimbine, dynamine, or teacrine. I think it'll make it more difficult to support two SKUs if you don't differentiate them with different stims. Like the graphics though!
The one is a hybrid and the other strictly stimulant. With the former being more modest on stimulants and still have vaso ingredients. It also includes Methylliberine which is dynamine. I lowered the dose of theobromine in it to 100mg since posting. Basically I want it to be the all purpose preworkout that is kind of the "go-to" with the others specifically for stim or pump. Juice Daddy being aimed at more of the crackhead types. I say that with all endearment haha. I won't use Teacrine because it is extremely bitter and people will not buy it if it tastes like crap even if the ingredient is solid. I made sure that the pump ingredients differ from Daft Pump so they can be stacked without overdosing anyone ingredient. Similarly, I avoided clumping ingredients for the similar reason of getting complaints haha. Personally, I do not like Yohimbine. But I still know what you mean and agree. I have had to think on that for a bit. If there are more ingredients that are both available and also on the up and up I will try modifying the formulas to further differentiate them. For what I have access to, the shared stimulant ingredients are of my best experiences so far. edit: I'm going to find an 8th ingredient for Juice Daddy to make it a little more special. Plus it will make each product have 8 ingredients and that satisfies my OCD.

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The one is a hybrid and the other strictly stimulant. With the former being more modest on stimulants and still have vaso ingredients. It also includes Methylliberine which is dynamine. I lowered the dose of theobromine in it to 100mg since posting. Basically I want it to be the all purpose preworkout that is kind of the "go-to" with the others specifically for stim or pump. Juice Daddy being aimed at more of the crackhead types. I say that with all endearment haha. I won't use Teacrine because it is extremely bitter and people will not buy it if it tastes like crap even if the ingredient is solid. I made sure that the pump ingredients differ from Daft Pump so they can be stacked without overdosing anyone ingredient. Similarly, I avoided clumping ingredients for the similar reason of getting complaints haha. Personally, I do not like Yohimbine. But I still know what you mean and agree. I have had to think on that for a bit. If there are more ingredients that are both available and also on the up and up I will try modifying the formulas to further differentiate them. For what I have access to, the shared stimulant ingredients are of my best experiences so far. edit: I'm going to find an 8th ingredient for Juice Daddy to make it a little more special. Plus it will make each product have 8 ingredients and that satisfies my OCD.
As a former crackhead I endorse this message

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And I encourage stacking AMP with Juice daddy. Crack heads unite!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good news. I hate yohimbe and I feel like right off the bat you shrink your user base by including it

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I thought more on Segs suggestion and decided I really do need to distinguish the products better. A little aesthetic adjustment. Also I added a spot for an extra ingredient in Juice Daddy. Open to suggestions. I feel like the formula is really stim heavy as it is so maybe something noo. The ingredients have to be okayed by processing so stuff like amp cannot be included :( I’m may lower the stim in battle joy too. Because I couldn’t handle a full serving still lol.

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To much thinking going on in here !

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I thought more on Segs suggestion and decided I really do need to distinguish the products better. A little aesthetic adjustment. Also I added a spot for an extra ingredient in Juice Daddy. Open to suggestions. I feel like the formula is really stim heavy as it is so maybe something noo. The ingredients have to be okayed by processing so stuff like amp cannot be included :( I’m may lower the stim in battle joy too. Because I couldn’t handle a full serving still lol.
What about lions mane?

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm a fan of Glycerol and vaso6 combined in anything

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
And I encourage stacking AMP with Juice daddy. Crack heads unite!
I've used one cap of AMP with a heaping scoop of JD and enjoyed it thoroughly. Have you tried two caps? I'd be curious if you felt a difference. TIA

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about lions mane?
Ah yes Lions Mane is a good suggestion. :)

I'm a fan of Glycerol and vaso6 combined in anything
The glycerol I’ll avoid because the one time I used it every other person who ordered complained that it clumped. I’m like you don’t know what glycerol is do ya haha. Vaso6 I will check out but not sure if it will be possible as a trademark/patent ingredient. Stuff like that may require licensing. I think it’s great just not certain if it will be doable yet.

Right now, the winning combination seems to be 1 Scoop JD, one cap of AMP and 2 caps of Special Forces. Goooood times!!
Now that’s a party!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've used one cap of AMP with a heaping scoop of JD and enjoyed it thoroughly. Have you tried two caps? I'd be curious if you felt a difference. TIA
I do 2 caps of amp with a scoop of Juice daddy, once or twice a week. It's nice.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man, anyone requesting or purchasing glycerol should know what there getting in to.

If not, I can see were they could be a bit surprised 😮 with the clumpy glue

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Kanna, lions mane, noopept (if allowed), Theacrine, huperzine a, dmae could all work

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kanna, lions mane, noopept (if allowed), Theacrine, huperzine a, dmae could all work
Not busting your chops, just working off your ideas to spit mine:

Kanna is calming and this is a hard Stim blend. For same reason I probably wouldn’t suggest L-Theanine.

Lions Mane needs bigger doses than many will want to pay for and it adds a lot of powder volume that needs flavored.

Theacrine is a flavoring nightmare even at 40%.

Huperzine A is definitely affordable and goes awesome with everything. Love it in any pre and goes with basically all training goals.

DMAE is probably a no-go manufacturing wise at this point.

What any great stim blend can really benefit from, and what I have come to love for strength, is Choline of all kinds. Alpha GPC is the bomb!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Kanna is calming and this is a hard Stim blend. For same reason I probably wouldn’t suggest L-Theanine.

Lions Mane needs bigger doses than many will want to pay for and it adds a lot of powder volume that needs flavored.

Huperzine A is definitely affordable and goes awesome with everything. Love it in any pre and goes with basically all training goals.

What any great stim blend can really benefit from, and what I have come to love for strength, is Choline of all kinds. Alpha GPC is the bomb!
I put those two in Daft Pump so people have to buy both products! haha ;) I do like Huperzine though!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I put those two in Daft Pump so people have to buy both products! haha ;) I do like Huperzine though!
They probably won’t let you do Noopept, but 10mg of it would be great there. That’s all you need for increased motor pattern learning.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you just add Crack ??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got my Juice Daddy today, I am going to do something I never do, I am going to open it up and use it before I finish the PWO I have opened. Tomorrow Juice Daddy and Legs !! Pic and review soon to come !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got my Juice Daddy today, I am going to do something I never do, I am going to open it up and use it before I finish the PWO I have opened. Tomorrow Juice Daddy and Legs !! Pic and review soon to come !
Remember 1.5 scoops is a full serving. Although depending on stim tolerance you may only want to start at one scoop!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha yeah what Hyde said. Also give the bottle a real good shake to mix up the ingredients.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

That’s weird because Kanna (at the least the one sns has out now) gives me a pretty pronounced boost in energy and focus without hacking up my heart rate up. Definitely agree with theanine but that’s why I like it in small amounts with stims. 50mg seems to take the edge or anxiety off without killing the stims.

If your manufacturer will do noopept that’s still my top choice. Not sure you might be trying to stay away from that category

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s weird because Kanna (at the least the one sns has out now) gives me a pretty pronounced boost in energy and focus without hacking up my heart rate up. Definitely agree with theanine but that’s why I like it in small amounts with stims. 50mg seems to take the edge or anxiety off without killing the stims.

If your manufacturer will do noopept that’s still my top choice. Not sure you might be trying to stay away from that category
I like L-Theanine at 100mg personally even when on cycle; I need it bp-wise to handle the stims I have found. Let’s me run more stim effectively. I just think a lot of guys really shy away from it because it takes the bite off and this is supposed to be the high octane stim blend.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha yeah what Hyde said. Also give the bottle a real good shake to mix up the ingredients.
Shaken, not stirred............One Scoop Down The Hatch !!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like L-Theanine at 100mg personally even when on cycle; I need it bp-wise to handle the stims I have found. Let’s me run more stim effectively. I just think a lot of guys really shy away from it because it takes the bite off and this is supposed to be the high octane stim blend.
Yeah I would agree there. Also some people seem more sensitive to it than others. Question: why is DMAE considered a no go manufacturing wise? Did they start to come after this as well now?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I would agree there. Also some people seem more sensitive to it than others. Question: why is DMAE considered a no go manufacturing wise? Did they start to come after this as well now?
Scratch what I said about DMAE - it’s DMHA I was thinking of! brain fart.

DMAE is still common to see, even NOW sells overpriced caps of it.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Scratch what I said about DMAE - it’s DMHA I was thinking of! brain fart.

DMAE is still common to see, even NOW sells overpriced caps of it.
Ahhh gotcha I was about to say this crap is ridiculous if they are going after DMAE haha. Wouldn’t surprise me though

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since Daft Pump is stim free, may think about including that somewhere in the description.

No more PEACH MANGO? Hands down my favorite tasting PWO.
I was thinking of a Peaches n’ Dream? Thought it might go well with the other preworkout flavors if you decide to mix Daft Pump with Juice Daddy or Battle Joy.

Good call. I’m rewriting the description so I’ll try to imply it more. It is labeled as a pump preworkout but that may not be explicit enough for some haha XD

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okie dokie. So I'm thinking peach mango then by popular demand haha. Updates to aesthetics, descriptions, and formulas (which may still change depending on manufacturer). edit: I'm going to lower the theobromine in Juice Daddy to 125mg because a 50% increase over the efficacious dose is a bit overkill.

Attachments

Last edited:
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okie dokie. So I'm thinking peach mango then by popular demand haha. Updates to aesthetics, descriptions, and formulas (which may still change depending on manufacturer). edit: I'm going to lower the theobromine in Juice Daddy to 125mg because a 50% increase over the efficacious dose is a bit overkill.
Love the peachy keen and razzberry!