Glad both you gentleman are back !

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@ZOO any updates? I’ve been using juice daddy only on leg days but I’m getting a little nervous

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like flavored powders are crazy backlogged in the industry right now
Bro, it’s insane how bad it is. I’m amazed that I’m able to get these made tbh.

Well these will be worth the wait
Awwww yissss. The end result is going to **** on previous iterations. They will be in the top of their respective categories in terms of quality and performance.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro, it’s insane how bad it is. I’m amazed that I’m able to get these made tbh.

Awwww yissss. The end result is going to **** on previous iterations. They will be in the top of their respective categories in terms of quality and performance.
Looking forward to them my man!

• Love
Reactions: ZOO
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still have a full tub of Juice Daddy !!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ZOO, I went to a supp shop a couple weeks ago on my way to the Jersey shore. He was selling your products. Had just about everything. Juice Daddy, Swole Patrol, Special Forces, you name it. Place was called Competitive Edge Nutrition. Owner was a nice guy. Maybe you know him?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ZOO, I went to a supp shop a couple weeks ago on my way to the Jersey shore. He was selling your products. Had just about everything. Juice Daddy, Swole Patrol, Special Forces, you name it. Place was called Competitive Edge Nutrition. Owner was a nice guy. Maybe you know him?
Lol! I sure do :) Great dude for sure. He’s a friend of Bostin so he ended up grabbing some stuff to sell in his shop back in the Gainbusters days 💪🏻😎 How cool you ran into him. I feel pretty legit that my stuff was spotted in a shop XD

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol! I sure do :) Great dude for sure. He’s a friend of Bostin so he ended up grabbing some stuff to sell in his shop back in the Gainbusters days How cool you ran into him. I feel pretty legit that my stuff was spotted in a shop XD
Might have to take a ride to Barnegat, NJ…(yea I looked him up)

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards
Lol! I sure do :) Great dude for sure. He’s a friend of Bostin so he ended up grabbing some stuff to sell in his shop back in the Gainbusters days 💪🏻😎 How cool you ran into him. I feel pretty legit that my stuff was spotted in a shop XD
Glad I saw this, just picked up two bottles of Swole Patrol from him. Super nice guy!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad I saw this, just picked up two bottles of Swole Patrol from him. Super nice guy!
Glad you got them from him. I was going to buy some from him but he told me $90 or $100 a bottle so I passed. Already have 6 anyways.

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards
Glad you got them from him. I was going to buy some from him but he told me $90 or $100 a bottle so I passed. Already have 6 anyways.
Yeah that's what I paid for two ($180). Plus he threw in a few samples of some preworkouts which I thought was cool also. I had some extra cash coming in luckily and didn't know what the status would be on Enhanced Formulations once I was ready to hop on in a few months. Figured I'd stock up, I got a couple EF 3AD bottles too so should have plenty this way when the time comes.

Honestly wish Swole Patrol would make a come back *hint *hint lol.

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Such a nice guy charging $90 a bottle
He asked me how much I paid and I told him. Said there was NO way he could sell them that cheap. $50 was at cost for him. He knew Zoo was blowing them out at one point. I understand he needs to make a living but with 6 bottles already in hand, I had to pass at that price.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s not cheap to run a storefront so it’s hard to fault him for the price. Plus it is a very expensive product to begin with. Also, it won’t be making a return at any point so it’s a very rare compound. Thank you for supporting not only me but also the retailers that pick up my line :)

On a side note. I only have 6 bottles of The Butcher left in stock. It’s Buy One Get One Free. You just need to add two bottles to the cart and the second bottle will be marked free automatically. Do not only add one bottle and expect a second. You must add both to the cart for it to take effect. So if you want 3 bottles then still add 4 so you can get that free 4th bottle.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only 2 bottles of The Butcher left. Add both to the cart and get one free. Let’s clear this so we can get ready for the preworkout drops this Fall.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks brother!!! I’ll be sure to include a grip of various samples and shizzzz. Give it 4-6 weeks and it will be ready to roll out like Optimus Prime on a meth bender.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks brother!!! I’ll be sure to include a grip of various samples and shizzzz. Give it 4-6 weeks and it will be ready to roll out like Optimus Prime on a meth bender.
I like the sound of this in so many ways. You referenced both of my childhood favorites

• Haha
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The world will be a better place!