Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can see who the smart folks are here !

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I got legs in the morning so I cracked mine open. I’ve been using all the pwos I have and I none of them stack up. I even have a few with dmha and I just feel winded while training. Here’s to hoping this drops soon.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There’s a guy lookin to get 3hundo for your oldschool chloro on the bay !!
Damnnnnnn. It's been a minute since that's been around haha. I wonder if I now the seller lol

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Posting this for accountability. Big updates coming soon! You guys will be very freaking happy with what’s getting created. Hell I’m getting a boner.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If it's been more than 4 hours ......................

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it's been more than 4 hours ......................
I’m having the final formulations reviewed (which I think everyone will be quite pleased with) to be sent in for quotes today. Doing my best not to post until I have confirmation haha

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m having the final formulations reviewed (which I think everyone will be quite pleased with) to be sent in for quotes today. Doing my best not to post until I have confirmation haha
I’m setting some money aside for the launch

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okie dokie, fellas. It seems that a reputable GMP and FDA certified manufacturer has been secured and formulas finalized for quotes. Assuming the price is within the appropriate range these will be the first official releases under the new VLNS banner...
JUICE DADDY and DAFT PUMP!!!

That is correct. Both will be launched in sync with one another much in the same way that they can be used together, or individually. I've never been more confident in the quality of product that will made. This will include overhauled packaging entailing some very sweeeeeet shrink wrap labels (as opposed to the traditionally hand applied labels). Further, I am coordinating my design efforts with a graphic artist who has experience with supplement labels to help meet the aesthetic flair of VLNS in a manner that can still appeal in the broader marketplace while ensuring all necessary requirements are met in terms of FDA guidelines; you'd be surprised by the nuances involved.

I'm particularly excited moving forward as I have been fortunate enough to connect with a very sound group who will be assisting me in expanding the VLNS line across a small retail network (and eventually Amazon) as we begin to build momentum. Of course, it will be predominantly direct-from-site sales initially. Further, I should be able to avoid the long delays between batches once the production chain is established following the initial run. Subsequent runs will feature different and/or additional flavors (depending on sales volume and demand).

There are plans for capsule products to follow shortly after (or near) the preworkout releases. Namely, Biceps King (Androsterone), Epiandrosterone restock, and maayyyyyybe a solo glycerol ingredient (which I omitted from Daft Pump to avoid the numerous clumping complaints that accompany it). The latter is less of a priority but would be cool to have available to toss in the mix.

Attachments

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okie dokie, fellas. It seems that a reputable GMP and FDA certified manufacturer has been secured and formulas finalized for quotes. Assuming the price is within the appropriate range these will be the first official releases under the new VLNS banner...
JUICE DADDY and DAFT PUMP!!!

That is correct. Both will be launched in sync with one another much in the same way that they can be used together, or individually. I've never been more confident in the quality of product that will made. This will include overhauled packaging entailing some very sweeeeeet shrink wrap labels (as opposed to the traditionally hand applied labels). Further, I am coordinating my design efforts with a graphic artist who has experience with supplement labels to help meet the aesthetic flair of VLNS in a manner that can still appeal in the broader marketplace while ensuring all necessary requirements are met in terms of FDA guidelines; you'd be surprised by the nuances involved.

I'm particularly excited moving forward as I have been fortunate enough to connect with a very sound group who will be assisting me in expanding the VLNS line across a small retail network (and eventually Amazon) as we begin to build momentum. Of course, it will be predominantly direct-from-site sales initially. Further, I should be able to avoid the long delays between batches once the production chain is established following the initial run. Subsequent runs will feature different and/or additional flavors (depending on sales volume and demand).

There are plans for capsule products to follow shortly after (or near) the preworkout releases. Namely, Biceps King (Androsterone), Epiandrosterone restock, and maayyyyyybe a solo glycerol ingredient (which I omitted from Daft Pump to avoid the numerous clumping complaints that accompany it). The latter is less of a priority but would be cool to have available to toss in the mix.
Woohoo! That's all such killer news. Congrats man, definitely getting legit as sh!t. I'm still stoked to give Daft Pump a run and ready to restock on some Daddy. Glycerol caps are a cool idea too, I like adding it in now and then but the clumping does get annoying. Cool stuff dude!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations! Sounds like all your hard work is about to pay off!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love the new profiles. I might actually even buy a tub of the Daft Pump for accessory type days, and I never buy pump stuff anymore. They all usually just suck or have drawbacks to me. Daft Pump doesn’t have beta alanine, it has a legit profile that will really work, it has legit dose & extract of pine bark, and some sweet sweet Alpha GPC.

The Juice Daddy also feels better scaled for partial dosing if I don’t want a full serving. Love the solid dose of taurine! People look to stims for an edge but totally forget how massive adequate hydration is for performance and energy. The foundation of good hard training!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Love the new profiles. I might actually even buy a tub of the Daft Pump for accessory type days, and I never buy pump stuff anymore. They all usually just suck or have drawbacks to me. Daft Pump doesn’t have beta alanine, it has a legit profile that will really work, it has legit dose & extract of pine bark, and some sweet sweet Alpha GPC.

The Juice Daddy also feels better scaled for partial dosing if I don’t want a full serving. Love the solid dose of taurine! People look to stims for an edge but totally forget how massive adequate hydration is for performance and energy. The foundation of good hard training!
I was thinking the same about both of the products.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congratulations! Sounds like all your hard work is about to pay off!!
Thanks, Rocket! I wish I could take full credit on this but it was a little bit of luck (or opportunity) to have been able to work with a very awesome individual on this :)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks, Rocket! I wish I could take full credit on this but it was a little bit of luck (or opportunity) to have been able to work with a very awesome individual on this :)
That means a lot, guys! Seriously, it does. I really wanted to pull out all of the stops and create top products that people would want to buy regardless if they knew me or were my friends. Hell I want them to be so good that people who hate will low key still use them hahaha

It wouldn’t be coming to market without you!
Awwwww shucks, Hyde <3

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Love
Reactions: ZOO
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That Juice Daddy looks like it's going to really pack a punch!

• Love
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Better call your doctor... or better yet. Call the hot nurse and she’ll handle it.
VLNS provide hot nurses with each order ?

• Love
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll send hot photos of me dressed as a nurse?
that might just work .. it just might ...

wait what are we talking about lol

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New site looks rad, you eat the donuts or just drool over them?
Thanks, bro! It's coming along. I still have a lot more to do but I think it's headed in the right direction! My post show donut expeditions nearly killed me. That's not really hyperbole either hahaha

that might just work .. it just might ...

wait what are we talking about lol
I'm talking about bringing out the moisture XD

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A very dark place......................

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He has returned!
I have man, and shoot did I miss y'all! I'm a little embarrassed I've bene gone so long, and that I didn't stop in to say "hi" or anything. Life kicked me in the balls pretty good, but I realize now that life is what you make it and if you let bad things hold you down, you won't be happy. Finally got back in the gym this morning and feel like a million bucks!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have man, and shoot did I miss y'all! I'm a little embarrassed I've bene gone so long, and that I didn't stop in to say "hi" or anything. Life kicked me in the balls pretty good, but I realize now that life is what you make it and if you let bad things hold you down, you won't be happy. Finally got back in the gym this morning and feel like a million bucks!
Sorry about the low times but stoked to see you’re back in action and feeling much better! I think life gets the better of all of us from time to time. Keep on trucking :)

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir! Can't wait to spend the next few WEEKS catching up on everybody's logs lol!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
I’m back too. I’m feeling like myself again after doc put me on trt.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m back too. I’m feeling like myself again after doc put me on trt.
Score! That good good script haha. What brand and dose? Just curious lol