Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Havent gotten that far yet but of course it’s a factor of consideration. On the other hand I have virtually zero marketing stance as I am by myself. Basically paying them would still be better than not. Plus it’s now more of a hobby to make profitable now that I have a steady income. But yeah I think it could be my niche :)
And if that builds some new brand popularity, it could move you into a stronger position then to make a product without any guest formulator later as well.

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh man I’ve been out of south Florida almost a year and talk of the delray misfits. Haha those dudes used to run a muck at my old gym
Haha wish I could have seen what that was like.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And if that builds some new brand popularity, it could move you into a stronger position then to make a product without any guest formulator later as well.
Exactly! It’s a possible win win situation. However. I still have to get them on board. I just sent Lenny an email but my expectations for a reaffirming response are small.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Exactly! It’s a possible win win situation. However. I still have to get them on board. I just sent Lenny an email but my expectations for a reaffirming response are small.
Genova will gladly jump on board
IMG_6265.JPG

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Genova will gladly jump on board View attachment 203914
I thought about it but man I think that dude is too much for my modest level of patience. Also, his family has him off social media now after he sent cringy noodz to trolls who sent them to the family.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, yeah. Here’s the mock labels. I’ll have to adjust them to scale and correct the panel text. Like the cap count will have to be 180 in Cerebrolion. Will likely use alpha gpc for the choline source if that product gets made. But that’s the gist. I wouldn’t mind the GDA in particular. Those ingredients are great for health and not just gains and aesthetics. Same with Cerebrolion. They’re meant to be long term staple products for body optimization and longevity.

Attachments

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Serious question....why did you add the 200 mg of l-theanine to this formula?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Maybe add Polygala Tenuifolia 20:1 at 200mg instead of the 200 mg l-theanine?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Serious question....why did you add the 200 mg of l-theanine to this formula?
For the sleep and rest aspect. It’s sort of supposed to be a pre bed formula but not a sleep formula necessarily. I find it extremely helpful and complimentary to the rest of the stack. Anecdotally at least. I have quite an assortment of daily health supplements I take now. Specifically, I’ve been finding some relief with carpal tunnel syndromes.

On that note, I’ll look into Polygala. Once I do some digging maybe I’ll swap it out and/or add it in with the rest.

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Leo doesn’t seem interested in Cerebrolion which is disappointing because I love the name and wordplay. I got a “like” on the image.

No response from Big Lenny. At first I figured it was just another “no reply” situation, but as it turns out he’s been arrested on drug charges of some sort. I don’t know if he was released or still being held. Nor do I know the actual charge.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The flavors for Juice Daddy were underwhelming by all reviews. Will be revamping with new flavor options. Peach Mango and Pina Colada

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The flavors for Juice Daddy were underwhelming by all reviews. Will be revamping with new flavor options. Peach Mango and Pina Colada
Dude the berry is great.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude the berry is great.
I liked it too. It’s a different manufacturer so it’s not the same flavoring. I’m going to gander the full list tomorrow and report back with what they have. I want pina Colada though lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don’t know what flavor Ocean Water is, but it never sounds appealing lol

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leo doesn’t seem interested in Cerebrolion which is disappointing because I love the name and wordplay. I got a “like” on the image.

No response from Big Lenny. At first I figured it was just another “no reply” situation, but as it turns out he’s been arrested on drug charges of some sort. I don’t know if he was released or still being held. Nor do I know the actual charge.
I'd stay far away from both of these people IMO (only).
Leo's woman beating/assaulting info is starting to pop up now, and Lenny, well, jus a train-wreck of a retard...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For the sleep and rest aspect. It’s sort of supposed to be a pre bed formula but not a sleep formula necessarily. I find it extremely helpful and complimentary to the rest of the stack. Anecdotally at least. I have quite an assortment of daily health supplements I take now. Specifically, I’ve been finding some relief with carpal tunnel syndromes.

On that note, I’ll look into Polygala. Once I do some digging maybe I’ll swap it out and/or add it in with the rest.
I brought up the Polygala to you because I know you have used it in your Special Forces product and because I like it

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I brought up the Polygala to you because I know you have used it in your Special Forces product and because I like it
Haha this is true and a fair point to add ;) I had it in Special Forces to add to the focus/nootropic aspect. I’ll need to research if it has nerve health qualities outside of cognition. Still, it likely won’t happen because longevity and health doesn’t sell that well sadly. If I have the opportunity for a pump product I’ll look at more focus compounds to have in it instead of just blood volumizers.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The blood sugar control product is a tough mover and often have to market it as a GDA for aesthetics and eating donuts without consequence *rolls eyes* lol. Still I have a lot of interest in this because it’s a solid mix to have in your daily.
Pretty sure Big Lenny is out though so I was thinking of calling it Sugar Daddy instead. Kind of go with the Juice Daddy thing lol XD

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now that’s a good name, Sugar Daddy!
I like it
Haha alright I have it in the works.

Do you think the product itself will be of any demand? It’s super good to use as a staple which is why I want it. I’ll be able to price it decent too.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Do you think the product itself will be of any demand? It’s super good to use as a staple which is why I want it. I’ll be able to price it decent too.
Can you explain how it should be used ??

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

It’s hard to say. There’s always folks out there that need blood sugar support, but that’s the advanced crowd often using some GH (and a lot of America that’s just borderline diabetic). But people have to be aware of your product and why it’s beneficial to buy it. I absolutely take this kind of product & am interested, but the reason most Americans are pre-diabetic is because they aren’t aware/don’t care about this stuff. So you are looking at the more educated supplement user, ultimately.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Product line concept update drop. Coaching services being added to the site as well (in progress).

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@ZOO I am really excited for the new profile of Juice Daddy, and the pina colada flavor sounds fun to boot. As I get further into AAS I have found I am a lot more sensitive to what I can tolerate in a preWO (not just what I can survive, but what actually enriches my training vs detracting from it).

I will also be purchasing the Sugar Daddy of course. Still using Wrecking Crew all the time!

Can you explain the theme/idea behind the Little Sister product name? I feel like I’m missing something.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s all coming together! Excited to see the future of VL. I’ll definitely be copping that pina colada juice daddy
@ZOO I am really excited for the new profile of Juice Daddy, and the pina colada flavor sounds fun to boot. As I get further into AAS I have found I am a lot more sensitive to what I can tolerate in a preWO (not just what I can survive, but what actually enriches my training vs detracting from it).

I will also be purchasing the Sugar Daddy of course. Still using Wrecking Crew all the time!

Can you explain the theme/idea behind the Little Sister product name? I feel like I’m missing something.
Also, the labels look cool
Haha looking cool is the most important part! I’m glad you both are stoked for the new pina colada flavor. I just sent the updated flavors and ingredient formula to the manufacturer rep.

Lmao! I am low on my last Wrecking Crew too man. Which is why I want sugar daddy to be made as well.

Okay, yes. So Big Daddy plays on the daddy thing and is name appropriate with super dosed androsterone being the biggest request with the most expensive price tag. Little Sister is the EpiAndro variant which is much more affordable but still excellent. In the game BioShock, Big Daddy’s were big ass strong af people(?) created to look over Little Sisters. It’s a play on a play haha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any idea when big daddy will be dropping?
Great question! About to throw up a firesale right now to get more capital to get that going. I think 3-4 weeks is doable if I can get current stock moving.

JD284

Awards
I’m sorry if this is posted somewhere else but what is the difference between the butcher and little sister? They both look like epi andro to me so maybe it’s just the label/name. New product line looks good btw (y)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m sorry if this is posted somewhere else but what is the difference between the butcher and little sister? They both look like epi andro to me so maybe it’s just the label/name. New product line looks good btw (y)
Hey, bro! Yes it’s largely the same with mostly a look change. I tend to do that often for my own fun lol. Specifically, though, it will have 60 capsules per bottle instead of 90 to match Big Daddy’s count. Also, bioperine will be 5mg per cap. Price will be adjusted to match of course.

JD284

Awards
Hey, bro! Yes it’s largely the same with mostly a look change. I tend to do that often for my own fun lol. Specifically, though, it will have 60 capsules per bottle instead of 90 to match Big Daddy’s count. Also, bioperine will be 5mg per cap. Price will be adjusted to match of course.
awesome!! will keep an eye out for it. will probably order a couple butcher in the meantime

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
awesome!! will keep an eye out for it. will probably order a couple butcher in the meantime
It's a good time to do it since I'm offering Buy 1 Get 1 Free on both The Butcher and The Cleaver. I'll be honest it will be a much better deal to stock up on Butcher for your EpiAndro instead of Little Sister later on. ;)

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
In on the BOGO! Picked up the Butcher. Thanks for the deal Zoo. Nice to be getting back in the swing of things. Looking forward to picking up some juice daddy at launch!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In on the BOGO! Picked up the Butcher. Thanks for the deal Zoo. Nice to be getting back in the swing of things. Looking forward to picking up some juice daddy at launch!
Heck yeah thanks bro! I can’t wait either. I’ll have some maybe good or maybe bad updates for juice daddy soon

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Down to my last tub. I won’t be opening until I know more is available in case it has to be used sparingly.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bad news is Scott bailed on the massive preworkout order we were setting to run and sell through Amazon. Good news is I have a lead for a manufacturer and Bostin is like “**** it let’s just us do it ourselves” so he’s kind of fired up which is good lol. Sorry about this guys. So it does delay things and I’m sorry for that but unfortunately it cannot be helped :/

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bad news is Scott bailed on the massive preworkout order we were setting to run and sell through Amazon. Good news is I have a lead for a manufacturer and Bostin is like “**** it let’s just us do it ourselves” so he’s kind of fired up which is good lol. Sorry about this guys. So it does delay things and I’m sorry for that but unfortunately it cannot be helped :/
Yo **** Scott! (No idea who he is but I know I hate him)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In his defense he does have a lot (like A LOT) of **** he’s going through lol. But don’t worry I am already on a lead right now so as far as the product is concerned it should be fine.
You gotta do what it takes to make it how you want it; plain & simple. We appreciate the update - people are no less excited, I can promise you that firsthand!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You gotta do what it takes to make it how you want it; plain & simple. We appreciate the update - people are no less excited, I can promise you that firsthand!
Hopefully nobody is sick of waiting before it comes out haha ;) Thanks, Hyde! I am always glad to have your support and reassurance.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I still have a fresh tub of Juice Daddy !!