3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big thanks to @ZOO for giving me the opportunity to log OGRE which is their M1A product.

90 caps a bottle at 15mgs a cap. My plan is to start at 30mgs a day unless ZOO wants me to start the run at 45mgs and run that straight through.

I am currently cutting and have been for roughly 20 weeks. Sounds like a long time but initially started out just eating clean after lockdown and then about 8 weeks in really tightened everything down and started tracking everything daily.

I started at 215 and as of this morning I am 192 on the dot.

Current Macros:
Protein: 200gms
Fat: 45gms
Carbs: 50gms

Refeeds Saturday and Sunday with Saturday sometimes incorporating one free meal and then Sunday having an increase in carbs that are clean, generally around 150gms total carbs for the day with fats and protein staying the same.

I have 3 meals a day and generally eat around 12pm then 7pm (pre workout) and then 11pm (post workout).

First meal is usually 2.5 scoops protein, 2 low fat pieces of string cheese and 3 bags of great value popcorn.

2nd meal is usually 7-8oz chicken breast or ground turkey, 2 pieces string cheese, broccoli and 2 bags of popcorn.

Post workout is usually 2 scoops protein and a rice cake.

Protein and carbs are within 5gms and fat within 2gms as far as variance goes.

Training:
I train 4-5 days a week depending on week and schedule and generally looks like this.

Monday: Chest
Tues: Off
Wed: Shoulders
Thurs: Off
Friday: Back
Saturday: Arms
Sunday: Legs

Cardio: I walk a ton at work and average about 15k steps a day. Cardio is 35 minutes after my workout and on off days I go for a brisk walk for 45 minutes.

Supplements:
Vit D: 5,000IU
Vit C: 3grams a day
Multi
GDA
Symbiont-GI
EAA: 10gms( intra workout)
Yohimbe HCL
PQQ : 20mgs a day
Meriva Curcumin: 500mgs a day
Fish oil: 3grams Omega 3s
Super K
Cardio peak for blood pressure
TUDCA: 500mgs a day
NAC: 1200mgs a day
Magnesium Taurate: 400mgs a day
Citrus Bergamot: 1gram a day
OGRE: 30mgs a day

Ill be uploading pictures in the next post and will get my girlfriend to take some “traditional” photos tomorrow.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
In for this log! Looking forward to your journey and those glorious gains!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IS that the same as old M1T? Sub by the way

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome everyone and thanks for joining!

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Subd .
Super curious about this product..... how strong is this as far as Liver toxicity goes?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What have you run previously so that you'll be able to compare to?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd .
Super curious about this product..... how strong is this as far as Liver toxicity goes?
Im honestly not sure how to quantify how toxic it is. I don’t think it’s superdrol type toxic.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What have you run previously so that you'll be able to compare to?
Ive run M1A before, Superdrol back in the day, Ment, Halodrol, M1T, Dbol, Winny, Anavar. This is over the span of 10 years or so. Ive also run test, tren and eq. Nothing hard in a long while though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1 10/2:

Weight: 192.2

Meal 1 and 2 were on point like usual and then meal 3 was a free meal, which usually takes place on Saturdays but after our 3 mile walk the gf and I decided to splurge on some chinese food. Didn’t go crazy only had 1 plate of food and a plate of dessert. Woke up this morning at 192.8.

I also took last night off from the gym and will hit back and arms today.

Dosed OGRE at 2 caps for the day, nothing to report on that yet of course.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks like you have a good basis of comparison @3clipseGT . What company made the m1a you used before? What was your dosing like and how did you respond?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you have a good basis of comparison @3clipseGT . What company made the m1a you used before? What was your dosing like and how did you respond?
Medfit was the company who made the M1A before and dosed it at 30mgs to start and then then bumped it to 60mgs the last couple of weeks if I remember correctly. Responded well, very full, great pumps and good strength gains.

I gauge my strength from workout to workout and try to move up in reps or weight but dont train specifically for strength.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 10/3:

Weight 192.8

Considering the chinese food I had, being up only .8lbs is a win! Granted I didn’t eat a ton of it but my body loves to hold water.

Keeping with my usual set up for meals and carbs over the weekend, I increased carbs and overall calories for the day. I ended with Calories: 1940, Pro: 210gms, Carbs: 147gms, Fat: 59gms.

Workout:

Decided to push back until today (sunday) and hit arms last night. Drank my EAAs intra workout and got after it! Workout looked like this:

Tricep single handle pushdown superset with bicep machine curl:

30x15 and 55x15
40x15 and 65x15
50x12 and 75x12
60x12 and 75x10

Overhead tricep extension superset with DB Hammer Curls:

40x12 and 25x15
50x10 and 30x12
60x8 and 35x10
60x7 and 35x7

Sitdown dip machine with focus on tris and single arm iso bicep curl:

130x10 and 30x14 (really focusing on squeeze on these)
130x10 and 30x12
130x10 and 30x12

The pump was pretty gnarly and overall I felt good. I did add some light DB side laterals inbetween sets to keep blood flowing and pace up.

Nothing to note yet from OGRE. Pictures of the typical poses also didn’t happen so for now my shameless selfies will have to do!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3 10/4:

Morning weight: 194.5

Woke up looking just as lean as when I was 192 but looking fuller, mainly in the shoulders.

Diet was back to normal after the carb up.

I hit: Pro: 201gms Carbs: 46gms Fat: 45gms

Got in and hit back which looked like this:

Hammer strength iso low row superset with Hammer Strength Iso reverse lat pulldown:

90x15 and 25x15
180x15 and 35x15
230x15 and 45x12
270x14 and 55x12
320x12 dropset 180x12 and 55x12

Straight arm pulldown superset with behind the back shrugs on smith machine:
70x15 and 95x12
80x12 and 135x12
90x12 and 135x 12

Machine rows with elbows up for middle back superset with lat pulldowns:

100x12 and 80x12 with a solid squeeze
115x12 and 90x12 with a solid squeeze
130x 10 and 90x12 with a solid squeeze

Low pulley cable shrugs:
70x12
80x10

Drank my EAAs intraworkout as well.

Did my 35 minutes of cardio after and called it a night.

Workout went really well and pump was good. I was also sweating a good bit.

I will probably assess how I look wednesday and make some minor cuts to nutrition.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 10/5:

Weight 195.2

Diet was on point and looked like this; Pro: 202gms Carbs: 46gms Fat: 43gms

Got in and hit chest and had a really good workout. Definitely looked fuller and pump was really good. The workout looked like this;

Hammer strength flat bench:
90x12
140x12
160x10
180x10
190x 7

Incline dumbbell press:
50x12
70x12
75x10
80x10 drop set 60x6

BW Dips really focusing on stretch and then contraction super set with single arm pec deck:
BWx12 and 100x12
BWx12 and 115x12
BWx11 and 130x11

Decline barbell benchpress super set with incline cable fly:

135x10 and 30x10
135x10 and 40x8

Got in my 35 minutes of cardio and went home.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 (10/6) and 6 (10/7)

Weight: 193 and 193.4

Both days were rest days, this is the busiest time of year for me with work so I auto regulate my training during this time to keep myself from bottoming out mentally and physically.

Diet was on point both days. I did change my macros on Wednesday so they now look like this:

Pro: 220gms
Fat: 40gms
Carbs: 40gms

Trying to keep the weight loss moving but have noticed after a couple of days since starting OGRE that I am insanely hungry so ill be incorporating more protein daily and adding a small meal in the morning.

Tonight ill get in and hit some shoulders and traps.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7 10/8:

Weight: 194

Got in tonight and hit shoulders and traps with the workout looking like this:

Side laterals superset with hammer strength overhead press:

10x25 and 50x20
15x25 and 90x15
20x20 and 140x15
25x20 and 180x12

Cable side laterals superset with rear delt cables:
20x12 and 10x12
20x12 and 20x12
20x11 and 20x10

Dumbbell front delts with pecdeck rear delt
20x10 and 100x20
25x10 and 115x15
25x10 and 115x13

Quick and effective! Pump was solid and vascularity has increased.

Hunger is out of this world, thinking about hitting a diet break for a week and going back up to maintenance.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 7 10/8:

Weight: 194

Got in tonight and hit shoulders and traps with the workout looking like this:

Side laterals superset with hammer strength overhead press:

10x25 and 50x20
15x25 and 90x15
20x20 and 140x15
25x20 and 180x12

Cable side laterals superset with rear delt cables:
20x12 and 10x12
20x12 and 20x12
20x11 and 20x10

Dumbbell front delts with pecdeck rear delt
20x10 and 100x20
25x10 and 115x15
25x10 and 115x13

Quick and effective! Pump was solid and vascularity has increased.

Hunger is out of this world, thinking about hitting a diet break for a week and going back up to maintenance.
At your fat and carb macros, I can imagine hunger signalling must be through the roof.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hunger is a killer on ogre when I was dosing all 3 at once. Seems better now that I spread it out 2 morning and 1 afternoon.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At your fat and carb macros, I can imagine hunger signalling must be through the roof.
Yea ever since adding Ogre it has skyrocketed. Ive been dieting for quite some time so I’ve worked down to this but man it’s been brutal!

I feel like I should go back up to maintenance and reasses or this diet could run off the tracks quick lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hunger is a killer on ogre when I was dosing all 3 at once. Seems better now that I spread it out 2 morning and 1 afternoon.
Yea man it is BRUTAL for me. It’s not a “I think I could eat” it’s a “my stomach is making noises and on the verge of devouring itself” haha.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea ever since adding Ogre it has skyrocketed. Ive been dieting for quite some time so I’ve worked down to this but man it’s been brutal!

I feel like I should go back up to maintenance and reasses or this diet could run off the tracks quick lol.
Definitely add more carbs or fats, to close to maintenance, or you might engorge lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10 10/11:

Weight: 196.7

Had a pretty big size cheat meal Saturday night with the girlfriend and my daughter. The meal included a 12oz Ny Strip, mashed potatoes, extra side of fries and a apple pie type dessert with ice cream and it was glorious!

I decided to up the dose as well to 3 total caps per day.

Got in and hit back and traps, putting all of those carbs and calories to good use!

Hammer strength Low row superset with hammer strength iso pulldown:
90x15 and 50x15
180x15 and 100x15
230x15 and 100x13
270x14 and 100x12
320x13 and 100x12

Such a brutal superset but the pump and contraction with those 2 is unreal.

T-bar high row with elbows up and straight arm pulldowns for lats:

Really focusing on middle back with this one, keeping weight low and contracting.

60x12 and 60x20
70x12 and 80x15
70x12 and 100x12

Behind the back smith machine shrugs:
50x20
90x15
90x15

Close grip pulldowns:
70x12
80x12

Hit my 35 minutes of cardio after and beat feet home.

I will be increasing calories as a type of “diet break” this week, going back up to around 2k before dropping them back down again.

Last edited:
ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
How is your energy level with the macros where they are? I would be a limp noodle. And not just where you're thinking!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is your energy level with the macros where they are? I would be a limp noodle. And not just where you're thinking!
Honestly not too bad but I’ve spent years at a time in low calorie mode with military life, not that that is okay or makes it easier per say but given im not running 5-6 miles a day anymore, my energy doesn’t seem to tank as bad. With that being said, I have really been listening to my body as well, so if I feel like I need a day off and extra sleep that’s what ill do.

With that being said, it’ll be interesting to see how the extra cals make me feel this week.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely gotta be mindful of the sleep and rest factor when in a deficit. If you don’t have food to lean on for recovery, taking an extra day to rest and sleep here and there becomes more critical. As well as not going to true failure on anything too heavy, rep range-wise. Dieting is not the time to find your true 1RM on anything lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely gotta be mindful of the sleep and rest factor when in a deficit. If you don’t have food to lean on for recovery, taking an extra day to rest and sleep here and there becomes more critical. As well as not going to true failure on anything too heavy, rep range-wise. Dieting is not the time to find your true 1RM on anything lol
100% agree

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12 10/13:

Weight: 196.2

Diet:

Calories - 2020
Carbs - 157gms
Fat - 79gms
Protein - 191gms

Pretty much spot on calorie wise, ill have to tinker with the macro ratios a bit as I’d like to have slightly less fat and more protein overall but given my weight I wasn’t too far off.

Workout:

Chest:
Incline Dumbbell press: 50x15, 60x15, 70x12, 80x11, 85x7

One thing to note is that my right shoulder really hurt, no idea what happened as I didn’t injure it in the gym and literally had no idea my shoulder was aching until I started pressing weight. Now I am super busy with my job and lifting heavy boxes this time of year and those boxes are sometimes being thrown or lifted off of pallets over my head but there hasn’t been a time where I thought “man that hurt”. It also felt better as I warmed up and it didn’t feel like it was a joint issue either. Very odd and something ill keep track of.

Flat hammer strength press superset with high cable pecdeck:
90x12 and 30x12
110x12 and 30x12
140x9 and 40x10
160x8 and 40x10

Decline bench press with a multigrip bar superset with bodyweight controlled dips working the stretch: unsure of the weight of the bar so all poundage will be just weights I put on.

50x12 and BWx12
100x10 and BWx12
100x8 and BWx10

Even with my shoulder I got in a great workout, I felt very full and pumped and vascularity has increased a lot. Ill try to get some decent photos next workout.

Did my 35 minutes of cardio and went home.

One final note is that I have been feeling kind of nauseous throughout the day after dosing my supplements. The only addition is the OGRE, TUDCA and NAC. I know it’s not the Ogre as I have taken that without issue and I am leaning towards the Tudca. I have taken this brand before and have noted feeling sort of like I have low blood sugar. Ill take it out tomorrow and see how I feel but I am not a fan.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 12 8/13:

Weight: 196.2

Diet:

Calories - 2020
Carbs - 157gms
Fat - 79gms
Protein - 191gms

Pretty much spot on calorie wise, ill have to tinker with the macro ratios a bit as I’d like to have slightly less fat and more protein overall but given my weight I wasn’t too far off.

Workout:

Chest:
Incline Dumbbell press: 50x15, 60x15, 70x12, 80x11, 85x7

One thing to note is that my right shoulder really hurt, no idea what happened as I didn’t injure it in the gym and literally had no idea my shoulder was aching until I started pressing weight. Now I am super busy with my job and lifting heavy boxes this time of year and those boxes are sometimes being thrown or lifted off of pallets over my head but there hasn’t been a time where I thought “man that hurt”. It also felt better as I warmed up and it didn’t feel like it was a joint issue either. Very odd and something ill keep track of.

Flat hammer strength press superset with high cable pecdeck:
90x12 and 30x12
110x12 and 30x12
140x9 and 40x10
160x8 and 40x10

Decline bench press with a multigrip bar superset with bodyweight controlled dips working the stretch: unsure of the weight of the bar so all poundage will be just weights I put on.

50x12 and BWx12
100x10 and BWx12
100x8 and BWx10

Even with my shoulder I got in a great workout, I felt very full and pumped and vascularity has increased a lot. Ill try to get some decent photos next workout.

Did my 35 minutes of cardio and went home.

One final note is that I have been feeling kind of nauseous throughout the day after dosing my supplements. The only addition is the OGRE, TUDCA and NAC. I know it’s not the Ogre as I have taken that without issue and I am leaning towards the Tudca. I have taken this brand before and have noted feeling sort of like I have low blood sugar. Ill take it out tomorrow and see how I feel but I am not a fan.
Something I do now before every pressing session during my general warmup is either Cable or band Facepulls or band Pullaparts depending on where I am. 2-3 pump sets with 20-30 reps very light (bloodflow/warmup is the goal, not growth/tension). I superset this usually with some other pump warmup movement like an overhead tricep extension with the band or cable machine.

This takes 3 minutes for 2 sets each of the Facepulls and extensions and does a ton to prepare the shoulder joint and elbows for safer, more comfortable, stronger pressing.

TUDCA does actually affect blood sugar - try it with some water on an empty stomach ~10-15 min before your first meal of the day. Conversely, you can try it before bed if it doesn’t cause acid reflux, or a while after your last meal of the day.

I take my NAC a while after my last meal of the day because I have heard the liver is most active at night. That’s broscience and it all probably doesn’t matter that much, so play with it until you find something that works for you is my brovice.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something I do now before every pressing session during my general warmup is either Cable or band Facepulls or band Pullaparts depending on where I am. 2-3 pump sets with 20-30 reps very light (bloodflow/warmup is the goal, not growth/tension). I superset this usually with some other pump warmup movement like an overhead tricep extension with the band or cable machine.

This takes 3 minutes for 2 sets each of the Facepulls and extensions and does a ton to prepare the shoulder joint and elbows for safer, more comfortable, stronger pressing.

TUDCA does actually affect blood sugar - try it with some water on an empty stomach ~10-15 min before your first meal of the day. Conversely, you can try it before bed if it doesn’t cause acid reflux, or a while after your last meal of the day.

I take my NAC a while after my last meal of the day because I have heard the liver is most active at night. That’s broscience and it all probably doesn’t matter that much, so play with it until you find something that works for you is my brovice.
Yea I will definitely have to start doing some warmup activities. It’s just so weird as it’s only the one side and there is zero notifications of an injury prior to the actual pressing of weight.

It was definitely the TUDCA as I have taken it out and have had zero issues. Ill try dosing it after my last meal of the day with the hopes that it doesn’t make me want to vomit in my sleep lol. I remember Antaeus Labs saying something years ago about TUDCA having an impact on blood sugar, maybe this brand is more potent or something im not sure. Really crappy feeling though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15 10/16:

Weight: 196.6

Diet:

Calories: 2108
Protein: 200gms
Carbs: 152gms
Fat: 78gms

Definitely digging this more calories thing and really not wanting to go back down to my lower calorie diet lol.

Just this week of increased calories combined with OGRE my delts are far more “capped” and my rear delts are coming in nicely. Weight hasn’t ballooned up much at all which I wasn’t sure what it would do honestly.

Workout:

Got in and hit arms tonight:

DB hammer curls superset with single handle tricep pushdowns:

20x15 and 20x12
25x15 and 30x12
30x12 and 30x11
35x10 and 40x8
40x7 and 40x8

Overhead rope extension with single arm bicep curl on machine:

50x12 and 30x14
60x9 and 35x12
60x8 and 40x9

Tricep focus dip machine and reverse barbell curls

130x12 and 40x12
140x10 and 50x10
140x9 and 50x10

Did my 35 minutes of cardio and got out.

Pump was excellent. One thing I will say is strength hasn’t increased much yet, I have gained a couple reps on some things but overall not much. Definitely would need more time at the increased calorie mark to really show an increase.

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 17 10/18:

Im not sure why I was putting August as the month in my dates above but I have since corrected it in my posts.

Weight: 201

Still holding some water from the weekend but had some absolutely delicious food that included BBQ sandwiches and Peanut Butter pie, so well worth it!

Diet:

Calories: 1905
Carbs: 127gms
Fats: 60gms
Protein: 221gms

Got in and hit some back and overall had a really really good workout. Changed up the rotation and selection of exercises to add some variety to the workout.

Wide grip lat pulldown superset with straight arm push downs superset with single arm cable iso low row:

75x15 and 60x15 and 40x15
90x12 and 80x12 and 50x13
105x12 and 90x12 and 60x12
120x8 and 100x9 and 60x9

Hammer strength low row superset with iso single arm reverse grip pulldown

180x12 and 90x12
230x12 and 90x12
230x12 then 230x7 and 90x12 then 90x8

Utilized the last set to really drive up intensity and it worked really well.

Reverse smith machine trap pulls
90x15
140x12
140x10

Did my 35 minutes of cardio and called it a day.