Vicious Labs/Gainbusters 40% Off Cyber Sale

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Early start to the Cyber Week Sale because I definitely won’t feel like doing grid posts and site edits in the morning lol. For those who may find this sale more advantageous than the Blackout Sale please don’t be mad at me. I literally just decided this today.

CYBORG40 for 40% off
- Code is valid for both sites.
- Message Coltzy for password if you don’t know.

Attachments

Last edited:
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn you for having your own company and deciding what sales to run and when to run them!

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those wondering if this applies to Swole Patrol that is a yes BUT it will be 40% off the normal price of $80 (so $48 per bottle) not the listed sale price of $60 in the secret menu ad.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those wondering if this applies to Swole Patrol that is a yes BUT it will be 40% off the normal price of $80 (so $48 per bottle) not the listed sale price of $60 in the secret menu ad.
Sending you a message shortly!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks bro! ^

Swole Patrol is moving fast now!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
password??

what’s some feedback on juice daddy?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who's Coltzy? I want to order, but don't want to miss on the sale.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Coltzy = Legend 🙏

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now only 22 bottles of Swole Patrol left! 5 of those are pending now.

Humbl3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Now only 22 bottles of Swole Patrol left! 5 of those are pending now.
How do I get a bottle of that Swole Patrol?
Looks nice. I just can’t seem to find it on Gain busters

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do I get a bottle of that Swole Patrol?
Looks nice. I just can’t seem to find it on Gain busters
Shoot me a message ;) It’s on the secret menu. Like Jamba Juice but without the sugar shock. Lol

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
Would swole patrol stack well with 4-andro/4-dhea (iconic's alpha four), or is that a bad idea? looking for recomp and a good strength boost. was gonna run epiandro with the alpha since it already has some androsterone included as well.

Sildefinite

Awards
Spent about $750-900 in orders with zoo the last 2-3 weeks between VL and gain busters and always got my orders within 2-4 days as well as amazing customer service. Get in on this sale while you can this guy has amazing customer service paired with great products.
A++

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Spent about $750-900 in orders with zoo the last 2-3 weeks between VL and gain busters and always got my orders within 2-4 days as well as amazing customer service. Get in on this sale while you can this guy has amazing customer service paired with great products.
A++
Wow man, you hit the lotto or something? 🤣

Nice stash

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would swole patrol stack well with 4-andro/4-dhea (iconic's alpha four), or is that a bad idea? looking for recomp and a good strength boost. was gonna run epiandro with the alpha since it already has some androsterone included as well.
Sounds like a good stack...I would skip the EpiAndro, you’d already be running 3 compounds, (but that’s just my opinion)

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A++
Holy ****, what did you pick up?!

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A++
I 2nd this. It was very nice to have such fast shipping.... literally most places say "label created" then sit a day or two, zoo shipped it next day and it was off (I paid late evening)... . I even had a small convo over email and found zoo does this as a one man operation.... The fast shipping, customer service, and assurance in product quality has made me a return customer and no hesitation in referring others interested in similar products.

... And just to add this was over holiday sales when many get backed up from surplus orders 👍

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just placed another order before the sale ends... Juice Daddy Berry Punch with Special Forces. Can't wait to give this a go!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
was hoping to have my juice daddy before the sale ended so i could decide if i wanted to order more......but it’s not looking promising.... :(

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just placed another order before the sale ends... Juice Daddy Berry Punch with Special Forces. Can't wait to give this a go!
That’s the go to for leg day
2 scoops/ 2 caps and you’re in there

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Technically it’s 1.5 scoops lol. It still bugs me that’s the scooper size they gave me XD

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, people kinda like wtf....
It’s a little more precise than 1 heaping scoop I guess. There’s only so many scooper sizes available apparently lol

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought you were supposed to use 2 scoops?
It says on the label 1.5 but the real measurement is 4.5g so it depends on how you scoop it I guess. 2 light scoops might yield the same amount. I swear I’m going to force them to get better scooper options... haha

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It says on the label 1.5 but the real measurement is 4.5g so it depends on how you scoop it I guess. 2 light scoops might yield the same amount. I swear I’m going to force them to get better scooper options... haha[/QUOTE

Well I’ve been through like 6 tubs doing 2 scoops so I guess I’ll stick to it haha. 1 scoop 1 spook is the sh*t as well