Vegas Trip

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so last week I go to Vegas for a few days. My chick and I are driving along and get stuck in a traffic jamb for 3 hours. So, as we are creeping along in stop-and-go traffic at 5 mhp for 27 miles, she decides to lay her head over the center console, unzip my shorts, take something out, and begin to.....and this is all I can say because there still is no Adult Section. Is the section gone for good? I loved that section.:blink:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay, so last week I go to Vegas for a few days. My chick and I are driving along and get stuck in a traffic jamb for 3 hours. So, as we are creeping along in stop-and-go traffic at 5 mhp for 27 miles, she decides to lay her head over the center console, unzip my shorts, take something out, and begin to.....and this is all I can say because there still is no Adult Section. Is the section gone for good? I loved that section.:blink:

:jaw: You Bastard, you tease us with that lil clip!!! I live vicariously through you, The Great Adventures of Cuffs lives ON!!!
:bow28:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
:jaw: You Bastard, you tease us with that lil clip!!! I live vicariously through you, The Great Adventures of Cuffs lives ON!!!
:bow28:
Yeah, I wanted to share a little about this one too. Especially the window sex and topless pool area. Although, there were many at the topless pool section that should never have been allowed there, imo.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damn good to see you again Cuffs, maybe you send us PM's in mass to know the rest of the story :D that's not against the rules

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You know, I just realized that I must be one helluva post whore.

I now have more posts than both SJA and Cuffs - who joined 6 months before me.

:blink: