• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
VasoForce XT Review:

Formula:
-This stuff is pretty stacked.
-Big fan of the combinations:
1) Glycerol for hydration/volume style pump with an efficient dose (1g+ is enough in isolation)
2) Vaso6 at a huge dose. 300mg is the usual, I’ve seen improvements with as little as 150mg and 600mg is intense.
3) Agmatine for some down stream pump enhancements. I’m a huge Agmatine fan, but tend to prefer larger doses at different times of the day, but 250-500 seems an efficacious dose for arginase inhibition to extend the pump throughout the day when used with other effective pump agents.
4) S7 at the studied dose to help boost NO.
5) Astragin for absorption of these and anything else you may take at the same time as VasoForce XT.

Effects:
So I took this a couple ways.
1) 2 caps prior to training with 200mg Caffeine
2) 3 caps with 200mg Caffeine (twice)
3) 4 caps with 200-300mg Caffeine (three times)
-2 caps enough to give a noticeable boost. I forgot I had taken and during my workout was wondering why I was getting such a big upper body pump..realized after I’d taken two caps pre-workout.
-3 caps were done once before a cardio only session that showed lowered RPE and HR for the same output as 2 weeks prior and one normal training session.
-Days with 4 caps was pretty intense. Not all of my training is pump oriented, but is very Performance oriented. I was worried about “too much” pump. I never really noticed that and noticed a solid ability to push through fatigue.
-2 caps provided a very solid pump, 3 a bit more, and 4 provided more pump, but most noticeably it improved duration of pump and fullness later in the day.

Overall:
This stuff is legit. Even at half dose it is probably better than most pump products out. It’s no secret I am a huge Nitrate fan, but I find the effects of VasoForce XT (and quality Vaso6) to provide better fullness and pump. I’d be interested in longer term use of this to see how the extended use compares to how i find Nitrates and Citrulline benefit my recovery and ability to train harder more frequently, but VasoForce XT provides immediate improvements in muscle pump and endurance, to say the least.

TLDR:
Pumps and Endurance with Fullness that lasts even later in the day.

I'll be grabbing some of this and think I found the perfect compliment for when I cycle off of Nitrates. It had been a little while since I've used Vaso6 and this has me wondering why I haven't picked any up recently and regretting it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice overall review on this product. I've really only seen positives with this product.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang! Vascular 24/7!