Vasoblitzing with the wife

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First off huge thank you to build fast for this open label pump product!
I am using the rainbow candy aka skittles. Dosed with 6oz water and had a nice light skittles flavor, easy and enjoyable to drink. Mixability was excellent with no noticeable residue.
Dosed 30 minutes prior to workout, zero stomach discomfort.
Followed a pull routine with drop sets mixed in at end of sets, seemed to notice a increase in endurance and the pump and vascularity was excellent. Pump continued for a good hour post workout, really enjoyed. Will take all of this observations as a first time dosing and will be able to reflect better after a couple more workouts. Felt it more than a top pump product but again lets give it some time and see.
Wife will start hers tomorrow or Monday.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Let us know how she likes it.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love that stuff. Have never heard anything negative

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Push workout today again with some drop sets, added delay to fatigue with added pump.
As for flavor I dumped scoop in mouth and washed down with glass water, excellent. Nice little candy aftertaste. Only 2 workouts in but enjoying so far.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Toss and wash. Nice.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
First off huge thank you to build fast for this open label pump product!
I am using the rainbow candy aka skittles. Dosed with 6oz water and had a nice light skittles flavor, easy and enjoyable to drink. Mixability was excellent with no noticeable residue.
Dosed 30 minutes prior to workout, zero stomach discomfort.
Followed a pull routine with drop sets mixed in at end of sets, seemed to notice a increase in endurance and the pump and vascularity was excellent. Pump continued for a good hour post workout, really enjoyed. Will take all of this observations as a first time dosing and will be able to reflect better after a couple more workouts. Felt it more than a top pump product but again lets give it some time and see.
Wife will start hers tomorrow or Monday.
Day 14 and beyond the experience begins....

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not getting ahead of myself, enjoying one day at a time. Wife loves the blue raz flavor which is a win for any flavored supplement as she has not liked anything before this. She noted a increase in energy and not fatiguing as quickly. The pump aspect is not as obvious to her yet. My feelings so far have stayed the same, will update more in depth after a couple more days.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, update on the wife.
Flavor- loves taste, first supp she has liked.

Pump- feeling it more on lower body movements, but as a female she tends to hit those exercise harder. Definitely visually to me more pump and vascularity to my eyes.

energy- feels a bump in energy and effort output, increased endurance.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok, update on the wife.
Flavor- loves taste, first supp she has liked.

Pump- feeling it more on lower body movements, but as a female she tends to hit those exercise harder. Definitely visually to me more pump and vascularity to my eyes.

energy- feels a bump in energy and effort output, increased endurance.
Effort and increased endurance= muscle stamina. VASOBLITZ increases muscle performance, increases anabolic response to exercise and produces a great pump.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Every workout I feel the pump gets better, hits quick into the workout and vascularity really shines. If I could just freeze the pump until the next workout, lol.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Repeating myself but pumps continue to get better and vascularity is great. Endurance continues to be enhanced. To add as most logs have noticed, mixes easy with no leftover residue. I usually just wash scoops down in my mouth but when I do use a glass that is the results.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good choice on flavor
keep up the great work and glad to hear you love the product.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Updates-
Wife: easy and tasty drink preworkout, her words the best tasting she has used and no particles in bottom of cup.
Increase in energy and endurance. I noticed increased vascularity when working out on her. Veins in shoulders when doing upper body.
Increase in pump, but does not effect pushing out extra reps.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Updates-
Wife: easy and tasty drink preworkout, her words the best tasting she has used and no particles in bottom of cup.
Increase in energy and endurance. I noticed increased vascularity when working out on her. Veins in shoulders when doing upper body.
Increase in pump, but does not effect pushing out extra reps.
Nice! Glad she likes the effects and taste of the product!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pumps and vascularity going great since day one, has been a steady increase so far. Pump comes on quicker and better each time. Definitely a future staple and at such a great price. So far it beats high volume hands down.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pumps and vascularity going great since day one, has been a steady increase so far. Pump comes on quicker and better each time. Definitely a future staple and at such a great price. So far it beats high volume hands down.
30 servings instead of 18 for a cheaper price.
Agree 100% cannot be beat when it comes to cost per serving. Plus you can tack on the coupon for free shipping at anytime directly from the site.
I hope to see you give FullBlitz a shot as well which drops this week!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still going strong here. Pumps, vascularity and endurance excellent. Off days still dosing and get little pump and feel good sense. Slowly winding down on bottle, not a good feeling. But will be continuing this on my own dime as I feel definitely worth it

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still following logs about the Y aspect and how it reacts? I have had minimal issues but a couple things have been harsh to me with Y.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
VASOBLITZ
Flavor- 4/5 Me, 5/5 wife
Mixability- both 5/5
Endurance- both 4/5
Pump- 5/5 Me, 4/5 wife
Vascularity- 5/5 Me, 3/5 wife(I see veins on my wife's shoulders while working out so I see a good increase but her score)
I love the product for the aesthetic view, wife likes the product for the performance and the flavor.
Looking at price point/ flavor/ results it is top of the list for me. Beats high volume hands down, will be purchasing more and will try adding vaso6.
Any questions let me know, thank you!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
VASOBLITZ
Flavor- 4/5 Me, 5/5 wife
Mixability- both 5/5
Endurance- both 4/5
Pump- 5/5 Me, 4/5 wife
Vascularity- 5/5 Me, 3/5 wife(I see veins on my wife's shoulders while working out so I see a good increase but her score)
I love the product for the aesthetic view, wife likes the product for the performance and the flavor.
Looking at price point/ flavor/ results it is top of the list for me. Beats high volume hands down, will be purchasing more and will try adding vaso6.
Any questions let me know, thank you!
LOVE that feedback man
Coupon Bob15 will beat the price of HV and get you free shipping right from www.buildsfastoformula.com

Any interest in trying Fullblitz off the site for a stimmed pre? or do you mostly use non-stims?