Valiant IML Super R-Andro Log

Andocando

Awards
Great log! Looking beastly! I just ordered some of this stuff myself and am pretty new to the ph world and was wondering what you’d recommend for a pct? I crashed my dht levels a little while ago, do you think this would give them a kick in the right direction? Or do you think it’ll just crash them further once I come off? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great log! Looking beastly! I just ordered some of this stuff myself and am pretty new to the ph world and was wondering what you’d recommend for a pct? I crashed my dht levels a little while ago, do you think this would give them a kick in the right direction? Or do you think it’ll just crash them further once I come off? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
My advice would be to use tamoxifen as a PCT after anything hormonal. Never want to under-do a PCT, better to be over prepared. 20/20/10/10 dosing scheme. Add creatine in for PCT, 5-10g a day. Anecdotally, people claim it does raise their DHT levels. To top off PCT, check out the new Androgin by Black Lion Research, a natural SARM and growth secretagogue. I'll be running that in PCT as well.

Andocando

Awards
My advice would be to use tamoxifen as a PCT after anything hormonal. Never want to under-do a PCT, better to be over prepared. 20/20/10/10 dosing scheme. Add creatine in for PCT, 5-10g a day. Anecdotally, people claim it does raise their DHT levels. To top off PCT, check out the new Androgin by Black Lion Research, a natural SARM and growth secretagogue. I'll be running that in PCT as well.
I have clomid, do you think that’ll do the trick? I think I’ll pick up some tamoxifen too just incase. Those black lion products look great. So I’m guessing since it’s all natural it’ll work fine in a PCT? As in it won’t suppress you any further? Thanks!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have clomid, do you think that’ll do the trick? I think I’ll pick up some tamoxifen too just incase. Those black lion products look great. So I’m guessing since it’s all natural it’ll work fine in a PCT? As in it won’t suppress you any further? Thanks!
Clomid will work, just has more sides typically than tamoxifen. As for the BLR products, none will suppress you. Running Rebirth and Viron are great PCT products, and Androgin is our new anabolic, and we believe it is the best one out there. RYAN15 will get you a discount.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lunch today.

Nothing really new or extra to report today, everything has been more of the same, which has been great.
IMG_27032021_133836_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg
IMG_27032021_133825_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was the Cup Noodle stir fry any good?
Yes, surprisingly tastes great, 9g protein, almost 400 calories, most carbohydrates obviously, and only about 70 cents.

Andocando

Awards
Clomid will work, just has more sides typically than tamoxifen. As for the BLR products, none will suppress you. Running Rebirth and Viron are great PCT products, and Androgin is our new anabolic, and we believe it is the best one out there. RYAN15 will get you a discount.
Awesome I’ll check out the androgin and possibly others too!! What dose of clomid would you run after the andro cream? Also for a newb would you run the whole bottle? Thanks a lot for the info!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, surprisingly tastes great, 9g protein, almost 400 calories, most carbohydrates obviously, and only about 70 cents.
Cheap high carb meal. i like it. Double cheese burger looks good to!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Awesome I’ll check out the androgin and possibly others too!! What dose of clomid would you run after the andro cream? Also for a newb would you run the whole bottle? Thanks a lot for the info!
50mg for 4 weeks. If the sides are too much to handle, drop to 25mg..

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 32

2 Pumps AM typical dose.

Aggression is high. When someone really annoys me, it puts me in an aggressive pose. I feel very confident. Alpha.

Strength is up even more.

BB Military press, pressing 115, 3 sets, 2 of them 6 reps, and 1 set at 5 reps. That is pretty good for me since I have had bad shoulders for the longest time. I am seeing progression without an increase in pain or injury.

Leg press today went up.
833lbs for my last 3 sets, at 6 reps each. Moved up 10 pounds on leg press.

Weight this morning fasted, post restroom is 183, and been off LGD for 3 days because I am out of that.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 39

I am surprised the bottle has last this long! I still may have a few more days.

I can tell this puts me in a greater mood to debate. I feel alpha. I feel aggressive, but not an uncontrollable aggression.

I am even leaner now.

Libido has not gone further up, but also has not gone down.

Mood overall is great!

Vascularity always very high.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Final Review

Super R Ando met and exceeded my expectations.

Pump and Cream
The pump itself is high quality. I had no issue with the pump mechanism throughout the cycle. It lasted about 42 days, doing 2 pumps some days, and 3 pumps other days. There was no caking or solidifying of the cream throughout the bottle. The scent of the cream had a minor alcohol smell, which I thought was pleasant. It dried completely on the skin within a couple minutes, applying very smooth; no grain, and no residual after drying.

Effects
I was running LGD multiple weeks at 20mg prior to starting Super R Andro. My libido was low. Energy levels low. Was not really gaining strength on LGD, and gains were plateauing. The first day of using Super R Andro, my wellbeing increased, and I had some aggression later in the day. That is pretty fast, but something I would expect from going to low to no DHT, to a spike in an androgen, and one that converts to DHT. The well being improvement lasted the whole body. I just had a good general feeling of wellbeing. What was also very noticeable in the feeling department was the feeling of being Alpha. I felt like the leader, the top dog every day. Confidence was very high, to the point where I had to check myself, to make sure I don't become full of myself. Pride comes before a fall, and a haughty spirit before destruction. Libido also spiked, which was good because the wife had questioned me while on LGD, why I was not in the mood. The libido stayed risen throughout the bottle. Strength was also very noticeable while on the Andro. My lifts went up weekly, whereas on LGD I was not seeing noticeable improvements. Due to being able to lift more, I began to see a pick up on lean mass again. The Super R Andro helped me break through the LGD plateau. Vascularity and hardness. Since being off the Super R Andro for about a week, I have noticed I look softer, and I am not as visibly vascular. The Andro made me 24/7 vascular. I am normally vascular, but this was a lot more evident, and also evident when I came of.

Who should run?
If you are running a highly anabolic compound, without something androgenic, like myself, this is the perfect pro hormone to add. It will help you in the strength, well being, hardness, confidence, aggression, libido, and vascularity area. Something highly anabolic is good for muscle building, but not the best in those above areas.

If you want to run something mild, this is still a good solo compound. You will still gain more lean mass than you would natural.

Prohormone

Awards
Final Review

Super R Ando met and exceeded my expectations.

Pump and Cream
The pump itself is high quality. I had no issue with the pump mechanism throughout the cycle. It lasted about 42 days, doing 2 pumps some days, and 3 pumps other days. There was no caking or solidifying of the cream throughout the bottle. The scent of the cream had a minor alcohol smell, which I thought was pleasant. It dried completely on the skin within a couple minutes, applying very smooth; no grain, and no residual after drying.

Effects
I was running LGD multiple weeks at 20mg prior to starting Super R Andro. My libido was low. Energy levels low. Was not really gaining strength on LGD, and gains were plateauing. The first day of using Super R Andro, my wellbeing increased, and I had some aggression later in the day. That is pretty fast, but something I would expect from going to low to no DHT, to a spike in an androgen, and one that converts to DHT. The well being improvement lasted the whole body. I just had a good general feeling of wellbeing. What was also very noticeable in the feeling department was the feeling of being Alpha. I felt like the leader, the top dog every day. Confidence was very high, to the point where I had to check myself, to make sure I don't become full of myself. Pride comes before a fall, and a haughty spirit before destruction. Libido also spiked, which was good because the wife had questioned me while on LGD, why I was not in the mood. The libido stayed risen throughout the bottle. Strength was also very noticeable while on the Andro. My lifts went up weekly, whereas on LGD I was not seeing noticeable improvements. Due to being able to lift more, I began to see a pick up on lean mass again. The Super R Andro helped me break through the LGD plateau. Vascularity and hardness. Since being off the Super R Andro for about a week, I have noticed I look softer, and I am not as visibly vascular. The Andro made me 24/7 vascular. I am normally vascular, but this was a lot more evident, and also evident when I came of.

Who should run?
If you are running a highly anabolic compound, without something androgenic, like myself, this is the perfect pro hormone to add. It will help you in the strength, well being, hardness, confidence, aggression, libido, and vascularity area. Something highly anabolic is good for muscle building, but not the best in those above areas.

If you want to run something mild, this is still a good solo compound. You will still gain more lean mass than you would natural.

Hi,
Can we take r andro alone without the risk of reducing our natural testo?