Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bahahahaha.. Have you used it multiple days straight? If so, did it have similar effect?
no, i will treat it just like how i do just plain phenibut-3 days a week, max.

i'm a recovering alcoholic, i have to be ultra careful with addictive ingredients.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got some phenibut and can't tell much after using it a few times. How is it supposed to affect you?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got some phenibut and can't tell much after using it a few times. How is it supposed to affect you?
1. either you aren't using enough
2. the stuff you got is bunk

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah. Dose dependant. There is a LOT of phenibut in Somatomax.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 35 Ultra Hard

Leanness is more visible. For real. No diet change, and have had more ab visibility improvements. This includes me adding soda pre workout. Yup, I have added more sugar, and I am visually more lean. The scans above reveal less fat mass, more lean mass, and it looks that way. Feeling tired, due to having to make up sleep; when you have a whole night of not sleeping, even getting three days of better sleep does not make one a spring chicken. Add on top of that a high energy four year old, cleaning house, working my job, waking up early for the gym, cooking meals; it ADDS up.... I mentally think of everything adding up, and that gets me tired xD.. Anyway, point is, being tired, I still feel strong in the gym, even with a taxed CNS. This ALL reveals I have a good amount of DHT flowing in my veins, and that is attributed to Ultra Hard. Now, being tired, plus DHT, I am louder when telling my kids NO, and I don't like that because there is more efficient ways to discipline. I am a short fused stick of dynamite right now, but I do apologize to my kids when I am too loud, too often LOL. Never violent, have no desire to be, so no worries there. Well being is good overall. Libido is good, and levels off. Vascularity is still great. Dry look is still great. Bottle is almost gone gone, and that is not so great.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great detail @ValiantThor08

absolutely fantastic logger-thank you!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 35 Ultra Hard

Leanness is more visible. For real. No diet change, and have had more ab visibility improvements. This includes me adding soda pre workout. Yup, I have added more sugar, and I am visually more lean. The scans above reveal less fat mass, more lean mass, and it looks that way. Feeling tired, due to having to make up sleep; when you have a whole night of not sleeping, even getting three days of better sleep does not make one a spring chicken. Add on top of that a high energy four year old, cleaning house, working my job, waking up early for the gym, cooking meals; it ADDS up.... I mentally think of everything adding up, and that gets me tired xD.. Anyway, point is, being tired, I still feel strong in the gym, even with a taxed CNS. This ALL reveals I have a good amount of DHT flowing in my veins, and that is attributed to Ultra Hard. Now, being tired, plus DHT, I am louder when telling my kids NO, and I don't like that because there is more efficient ways to discipline. I am a short fused stick of dynamite right now, but I do apologize to my kids when I am too loud, too often LOL. Never violent, have no desire to be, so no worries there. Well being is good overall. Libido is good, and levels off. Vascularity is still great. Dry look is still great. Bottle is almost gone gone, and that is not so great.
Always sad when the bottle is almost empty.

nnnnnn

Awards
I think a solo Ultra Hard log could be more appropriate. Lean mass is good but is it DMZ doing all the work?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think a solo Ultra Hard log could be more appropriate. Lean mass is good but is it DMZ doing all the work?
DMZ is known more for producing lean mass. Not androgenic. I was running DMZ without Ultra Hard, and had bloat. Is a wet compound, unlike superdrol. When I added Ultra Hard, the bloat subsides, dried up, vascularity improved, it stopped my nipple sensitivity, and without working on strength, my strength improved.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But yeah, would be great solo as well. Just works very well in an environment where you are running a highly anabolic compound, that is not very androgenic.

DadBodHero

Awards
I ran Alpha Seven back in July for a month while my family was out of town for a summer trip to my mother in law’s, loved the stuff. I have 2 bottles of ultra hard on standby, but I have a little girl and pregnant wife like the OP, how do you avoid transfer? If I apply early in the morning before work and shower after the gym before I get home in the evening is there still a risk?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran Alpha Seven back in July for a month while my family was out of town for a summer trip to my mother in law’s, loved the stuff. I have 2 bottles of ultra hard on standby, but I have a little girl and pregnant wife like the OP, how do you avoid transfer? If I apply early in the morning before work and shower after the gym before I get home in the evening is there still a risk?
I apply early morning. And where I apply I am clothed. By the evening time, I'm not worried about any potential residual if I happen to be shirtless. By that time, any residual, should be so miniscule, someone touching me should have not effect.

DadBodHero

Awards
I apply early morning. And where I apply I am clothed. By the evening time, I'm not worried about any potential residual if I happen to be shirtless. By that time, any residual, should be so miniscule, someone touching me should have not effect.
Thank you for the reply, that puts me at ease, going to give it a run soon.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to derail Thor's log:
if interested I'm running it solo . This stuff is amazing. I had to buy a second tube.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not to derail Thor's log:
if interested I'm running it solo . This stuff is amazing. I had to buy a second tube.
I support checking it out :)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 38 Ultra Hard (Was Monday, and had 1.5 pumps that day) Final Review

I started off doing 5 pumps. After a few days, or maybe longer, dropped down to 3 pumps, which for me, appeared to be more than sufficient. Basically, in my opinion, you get much bang for your buck. If I were to do a solo run, I would order two bottles, and run 5 pumps per day. I did 3 pumps to be very complimentary with the DMZ cycle I was running. DMZ being very anabolic, and not very androgenic. Ultra Hard being very androgenic, and not as anabolic. That is what I mean when I say complimentary; it is synergistic. The smell has a mild alcohol smell. It dissipates quickly, and does not leave a lingering scent. It goes on smooth, and leaves a mild shimmer on the skin, as it gets absorbed throughout the day. I applied to the same areas every morning, around the same time. It dried completely between 2 and 3 minutes, and applying to the same are of skin, it did not leave my skin dry or ashy. From the first day I utilized the product, my well being, and libido was improved. After a few days of using the product, it began to dry me out, and I looked dryer as I continued to use the product, up until the very end. While on DMZ, I had a very wet, and bloated look, but after a few days of Ultra Hard, and throughout the bottle, my skin and muscle had a dry and clay like appearance. Muscle striations improved almost daily throughout the cycle. Aggression was also a side effect that I noticed almost immediately after beginning to use Ultra Hard, and that continued also throughout the whole bottle; DHT conversion is great with androsterone and epi androsterone, in the Iconic transdermal formula. When you use Andros, you want to use a transdermal, and I really enjoy Iconic Formulations transdermal formulas, and their applicators. The pump applicator itself is easy to use, intuitive, and gets practically all the product out of the bottle with ease. My body fat percentage beginning of cycle was around 14 percent, and toward the end of cycle was around 11 percent, with approximately a 9 pound increase in skeletal muscle; this shown on weekly body scans, and the mirror. I did not diet, I did not reduce calories, I had soda, candy, lots of simple sugars, and the Ultra Hard did a great job at burning fat; result of increased DHT. There was mild hair shedding, something I am prone to, but based on visual, my hair line has not receded. I did not train for strength, yet the weights felt lighter by the week. I had never run an Andro before, and honestly did not think I ever would; my thoughts on it prior to the run was "snake oil", but my mind has been pleasantly changed, and it has me interested in their other line of transdermal Andros! This really interests me because it gives me the opportunity to run a more mild cycle in the future, as opposed to a methylated compound like DMZ, which will result in me feeling better over all, with a much easier recovery. If you have never tried Epi Andro and Androsterone, this is a winner, to run solo, or to add to a steroid you may be taking that is a lot more anabolic than androgenic. You may be like me before I tried this, and think poorly of Andros, but hopefully, you read this, and see my logs, and it musters up a desire to give them a try.

If there was a 1 out of 10 scale, I would give Ultra Hard a 10 out of 10.

Feel free to ask me any question you would like, and feel free to hit up my DMZ log, where I document my recovery.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great review and on behalf of iconic formulations thank you for such a detailed log!!!!

wow-10 out of 10, damn!!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
great review and on behalf of iconic formulations thank you for such a detailed log!!!!

wow-10 out of 10, damn!!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Can't find a reason to give it less than that, does what it claims, and well :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I started off doing 5 pumps. After a few days, or maybe longer, dropped down to 3 pumps, which for me, appeared to be more than sufficient. Basically, in my opinion, you get much bang for your buck. If I were to do a solo run, I would order two bottles, and run 5 pumps per day. I did 3 pumps to be very complimentary with the DMZ cycle I was running. DMZ being very anabolic, and not very androgenic. Ultra Hard being very androgenic, and not as anabolic. That is what I mean when I say complimentary; it is synergistic. The smell has a mild alcohol smell. It dissipates quickly, and does not leave a lingering scent. It goes on smooth, and leaves a mild shimmer on the skin, as it gets absorbed throughout the day. I applied to the same areas every morning, around the same time. It dried completely between 2 and 3 minutes, and applying to the same are of skin, it did not leave my skin dry or ashy. From the first day I utilized the product, my well being, and libido was improved. After a few days of using the product, it began to dry me out, and I looked dryer as I continued to use the product, up until the very end. While on DMZ, I had a very wet, and bloated look, but after a few days of Ultra Hard, and throughout the bottle, my skin and muscle had a dry and clay like appearance. Muscle striations improved almost daily throughout the cycle. Aggression was also a side effect that I noticed almost immediately after beginning to use Ultra Hard, and that continued also throughout the whole bottle; DHT conversion is great with androsterone and epi androsterone, in the Iconic transdermal formula. When you use Andros, you want to use a transdermal, and I really enjoy Iconic Formulations transdermal formulas, and their applicators. The pump applicator itself is easy to use, intuitive, and gets practically all the product out of the bottle with ease. My body fat percentage beginning of cycle was around 14 percent, and toward the end of cycle was around 11 percent, with approximately a 9 pound increase in skeletal muscle; this shown on weekly body scans, and the mirror. I did not diet, I did not reduce calories, I had soda, candy, lots of simple sugars, and the Ultra Hard did a great job at burning fat; result of increased DHT. There was mild hair shedding, something I am prone to, but based on visual, my hair line has not receded. I did not train for strength, yet the weights felt lighter by the week. I had never run an Andro before, and honestly did not think I ever would; my thoughts on it prior to the run was "snake oil", but my mind has been pleasantly changed, and it has me interested in their other line of transdermal Andros! This really interests me because it gives me the opportunity to run a more mild cycle in the future, as opposed to a methylated compound like DMZ, which will result in me feeling better over all, with a much easier recovery. If you have never tried Epi Andro and Androsterone, this is a winner, to run solo, or to add to a steroid you may be taking that is a lot more anabolic than androgenic. You may be like me before I tried this, and think poorly of Andros, but hopefully, you read this, and see my logs, and it musters up a desire to give them a try.

Feel free to ask me any question you would like, and feel free to hit up my DMZ log, where I document my recovery.
Great review

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

@delsolrob