Valatine Dikul? What's the back story on this guy?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
This videos rather slow so just skip to the lifts (or maybe "lifts"). He claims to DL 460 kg, bench 260kg, and squat 450 kg all raw.

Anyone know more about this?

L

Lene28

Awards
Yea I saw this video come up on another board a while back, they claimed that they were fake weights....but I guess we may never know.

T

Tumey

Awards
The bar is bending a lot for them to be fake though.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I like how there isnt a spotter in sight....

L

Lene28

Awards
The bar looks like it flexes too much to me. It looks like the bar is really week, cause I have seen some huge squats and the bar bends; it doesn't shake up and down like that one does. And the way he lowers that 1000+ Lbs deadlift back to the floor...give me a break.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
The bar looks like it flexes too much to me. It looks like the bar is really week, cause I have seen some huge squats and the bar bends; it doesn't shake up and down like that one does. And the way he lowers that 1000+ Lbs deadlift back to the floor...give me a break.
That's the old school way to lower on DL. I saw a meet with Kaz where the judge got pissed at him fir not lower properly.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah,,,

it really wouldnt be hard to fake this stuff

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
i've seen it before. do not buy it at all. watch how the bar reacts. That is some custom bar and weights.

And i'm not one to call people out for faking stuff....but this one...

S

shanemiller

Awards
yep... weak bar... and def not full weight plates.. dont' get me wrong.. u can kinda tell on the squat that he's working it... which makes sense because it's probably his worst lift.. LOL.. but for sure the weights are lighter unless he's Andy Bolton with a wig and beard! LOL :) SM

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
The bar doesnt really bend how it should on the DL.

Weird video, weird guy.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
I watched his other vids on you tube, and he looked like some kind of Circus act from the iron curtain days. Plus i Wikipedia searched and nada, and that CONFIRMS hes a fake.:ntome:

M

meatNcreatine

Awards
ahaahah god gimme a break this guy is a phony...i have 5 lb olympic plates that are the same size as 45's and i could load 9 of those up on each side of a bar and look like 9 45's.

i've done it lol and fooled the crap out of my friends