Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is an interesting conversation and it's not a black and white issue. I've read an article where 60% of the healthcare workers in a nursing home refused it.

I do think it has a high rate of efficacy but how can we ascertain if it has long-term side effects now? We certainly can't. It's not something I'll give my children (I believe they're still working on that dosage).

Obviously at this time we all realize covid is a real thing and I'd think most of us have lost a friend or family member to it. My wife actually did a memorial tattoo (she's a tattoo artist) for a woman who lost a brother to it.

With that being said COVID was actually around sooner than a lot of people realize. I had it in November but not last November the one before. My pulmonologist told me off the record in as sly of a way as he could. It hit me pretty hard. Felt like running a tren cycle too long and developing viscous blood taxing my respiratory system.

What maddens me is that the medical community is not only covering their own ass by not talking about gain of function research (which shouldn't exist) but they'll all admit stuff off the record and then tell others on the record the apocalypse is coming on the record.

Don't even get me going about these cloth masks we are putting on our face. It's an interesting time to be alive.
Interesting. I have a sister in law and a friend that are nurses. Their hospitals fortunately did not mandate them to get the flu shot or COVID vaccine.
i wonder how it will affect their career going forward if they get covid and or infect patient?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting. I have a sister in law and a friend that are nurses. Their hospitals fortunately did not mandate them to get the flu shot or COVID vaccine.
I don’t agree with a mandate like that at all. Total BS

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@UKG. I appreciate that you did some research, by the way.
Thank you. There’s so much **** on the internet it’s truly hard to know where the truth is. Claims and counter claims all sound convincing and unless you have first hand expertise in a subject it’s easy to just find ‘evidence’to support what you want to believe. I bow to your first hand knowledge of these therapies though as I have none. I wish all the best going forward for your son, yourself and your family. Wouldn’t it be great if all this money and medical expertise could actually do some good in cases like yours though...

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No thank you, I'm good. (Unless they release a more dangerous Corona to "force people or die")...
Never know with todays whack-jobs in power.

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We have 300 million people, if each vaccine make Pharma $10.00 each, who is profiting from this ??? We donates the most to the politicians ?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We have 300 million people, if each vaccine make Pharma $10.00 each, who is profiting from this ??? We donates the most to the politicians ?
how true this is I don’t know, but it’s been stated in various media that the pharma companies aren’t making any profit from from the vaccine?

that’s said in the UK anyway but given the international nature of the companies I would find it hard to believe they could profit in one country and not another.

Like I say, I have zero idea if that is true - my gut tells me they’ll be doing ok from it though.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I almost expect flames for this, but just offering my perspective & experience on the vaccine:

Healthcare worker, work with primarily respiratory, cardiac, and neuro cases. Ive gotten a glimpse into so many lives of people with COPD and other lung problems, gotten to know them, and seen the sad trajectory of individuals living with need of breathing treatments, supplemental oxygen, PAP machines, etc. I don’t want that to be me or my children, the loss of quality of life would be high given our recreational outdoors activity level. I’ve seen two people close to me (a friend of 30 years and a manager) who are both around 40yo get covid in late summer 2020, were physically healthy individuals, now experiencing pulmonary problems they use meds for and get winded on a single flight of stairs.
I have faith in the coming final judgement seen in Revelation 20:11-15, and the only one who can overcome this world and make us blameless (seen in Rev 19:11-21). I have little fear for people who can confidently rest under the claim of Romans 10:9, and I’m given extreme reassurance by John 10:27-29; one of Christ’s sheep cannot be snatched out of the Father’s hand... God himself won’t cast out one of his chosen, any evil entity cannot trick you out of it, you cannot sin yourself out of God’s covenant once in, and a vaccine surely will not pull you from Him.
However, in our time here, I’d like to be able to breathe normally if possible and will protect my children however seems loving until they are old enough to responsibly make their own health decisions.

Seeing no scriptural prescription not to take it and having low confidence in news sources and much internet-information, I asked the two most knowledgeable people I know on a personal level (a Mayo-clinic trained neurologist and one who does micro surgery) for their perspectives. Both ended up being excited to chat about the mRNA technology and left me feeling like they had no worries for anyone beyond those who may have an anaphylactic reaction to the vaccine.

I’ve since had the 1st & 2nd shots of the Pfizer vaccine. No ill effects so far, and the shot itself seemed milder in all regards than any flu shot I’ve had.
Thank you for your take, Brother

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My wife is the Covid coordinator for a major hospital. She was skeptical at first in taking the vaccine but when it arrived, the infectious disease experts at her hospital was beginning for it. That made her feel much better. Both of us has had the vaccine now.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I almost expect flames for this, but just offering my perspective & experience on the vaccine:

Healthcare worker, work with primarily respiratory, cardiac, and neuro cases. Ive gotten a glimpse into so many lives of people with COPD and other lung problems, gotten to know them, and seen the sad trajectory of individuals living with need of breathing treatments, supplemental oxygen, PAP machines, etc. I don’t want that to be me or my children, the loss of quality of life would be high given our recreational outdoors activity level. I’ve seen two people close to me (a friend of 30 years and a manager) who are both around 40yo get covid in late summer 2020, were physically healthy individuals, now experiencing pulmonary problems they use meds for and get winded on a single flight of stairs.
I have faith in the coming final judgement seen in Revelation 20:11-15, and the only one who can overcome this world and make us blameless (seen in Rev 19:11-21). I have little fear for people who can confidently rest under the claim of Romans 10:9, and I’m given extreme reassurance by John 10:27-29; one of Christ’s sheep cannot be snatched out of the Father’s hand... God himself won’t cast out one of his chosen, any evil entity cannot trick you out of it, you cannot sin yourself out of God’s covenant once in, and a vaccine surely will not pull you from Him.
However, in our time here, I’d like to be able to breathe normally if possible and will protect my children however seems loving until they are old enough to responsibly make their own health decisions.

Seeing no scriptural prescription not to take it and having low confidence in news sources and much internet-information, I asked the two most knowledgeable people I know on a personal level (a Mayo-clinic trained neurologist and one who does micro surgery) for their perspectives. Both ended up being excited to chat about the mRNA technology and left me feeling like they had no worries for anyone beyond those who may have an anaphylactic reaction to the vaccine.

I’ve since had the 1st & 2nd shots of the Pfizer vaccine. No ill effects so far, and the shot itself seemed milder in all regards than any flu shot I’ve had.
I ask this without resentment, how does your god feel about MRC-5?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ask this without resentment, how does your god feel about MRC-5?
If I were him, I'd be wondering if you meant those letters, or if you are making a specific claim regarding what those letters mean.

It just seemed your question wasn't really ... Maybe clarify it.

BTW, I'm personally still choosing to Not take the Vaccine (although I appreciate everyone's input here, and do consider all of it).

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards

Interesting perspective. It's nice to talk to people who have actually talked to physicians who understand mRNA vaccines.

A lot of doctors aren't exactly people persons and talking down to people worried about a relatively new vaccine technology (well new in actual use) doesn't help.

There should be more transparency and better communication IMO and a lot of the angst would lessen considerably.

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards
My wife is the Covid coordinator for a major hospital. She was skeptical at first in taking the vaccine but when it arrived, the infectious disease experts at her hospital was beginning for it. That made her feel much better. Both of us has had the vaccine now.
Still only two legs, two arms, ten fingers, and ten toes?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I were him, I'd be wondering if you meant those letters, or if you are making a specific claim regarding what those letters mean.

BTW, I'm personally still choosing to Not take the Vaccine (although I appreciate everyone's input here, and do consider all of it).
I don’t want to appear to answer for God on a subject not addressed in scripture, I can’t do that.
Is the root of the question aimed at “Does God approve of abortion”? Or aimed at how God would feel about the use of cells that were derived from a dead human? Or something different?
95% of my family is Christian. I was raised that way but am not Christian. The biggest qualm I witness between abrahamic theology and this vaccine is the issue of MRC-5 inclusion; rightfully so. I am just genuinely curious as to your thoughts on this. No ill intent

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
95% of my family is Christian. I was raised that way but am not Christian. The biggest qualm I witness between abrahamic theology and this vaccine is the issue of MRC-5 inclusion; rightfully so. I am just genuinely curious as to your thoughts on this. No ill intent
That's what I assumed (to a degree).
Thanks for your response.

Just to clarify.... You mean because the vaccine was originally developed using cells that were reproduced coming from a long line of cells that originally came from cells from a couple of abortions in the 60s and 70s, that were not aborted for this purpose?

I'm not nitpicking, just trying to clarify what is actually being discussed.

Thanks again for your very congenial response.
That can be fairly rare these days.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's what I assumed (to a degree).
Thanks for your response.

Just to clarify.... You mean because the vaccine was originally developed using cells that were reproduced coming from a long line of cells that originally came from cells from a couple of abortions in the 60s and 70s, that were not aborted for this purpose?

I'm not nitpicking, just trying to clarify what is actually being discussed.

Thanks again for your very congenial response.
That can be fairly rare these days.
Essentially, yes.
One would have to think that a vaccine production of this mass scale and “warp speed” that a few cells from the 60’s and 70’s would not suffice production needs? Availability of said cells these days is zero issue.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how true this is I don’t know, but it’s been stated in various media that the pharma companies aren’t making any profit from from the vaccine?

that’s said in the UK anyway but given the international nature of the companies I would find it hard to believe they could profit in one country and not another.

Like I say, I have zero idea if that is true - my gut tells me they’ll be doing ok from it though.
You have to remember if an employee makes a 10 million dollar salary, that comes off the bottom line, so still can be Zero Profit!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You have to remember if an employee makes a 10 million dollar salary, that comes off the bottom line, so still can be Zero Profit!
thats what I mean by ‘my gut tells me they’ll be doing ok’. I have no doubt they’ll all be getting a butty out of it bro

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Essentially, yes.
One would have to think that a vaccine production of this mass scale and “warp speed” that a few cells from the 60’s and 70’s would not suffice production needs? Availability of said cells these days is zero issue.
That's why I was seeking clarification.

The way we might assume they do the testing and production (especially in regard to abortion cells), isn't always accurate.

I'm not the biggest fan of Reuters, but this article seems to explain it fairly clearly and accurately:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

as of last month my 87 year old mother who lives in assisted living had been on total lockdown for close to 3 months due to 3 employee's getting covid, total lockdown means confined to her room 24/7. she asked me if she should get the vaccine and i told her that i won't be getting it yet but that i recommend it for her--i explained to her that my life hasn't been impacted in the way hers had and she had a much greater chance of seeing visiters if she got the vaccine[she hasn't been allowed visiters for almost 6 months]. it's been close to 2 weeks since she got the vaccine[1st of 2 shots] and is doing really well--if it determines my ability to see my mother i will without hesitation get the vaccine....it is my firm belief that without holding a gun to our heads the powers that be will make life very difficult for those refusing to get the vaccine. when it is offered i will go ahead and get the vaccine and be done with it.

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. There’s so much **** on the internet it’s truly hard to know where the truth is. Claims and counter claims all sound convincing and unless you have first hand expertise in a subject it’s easy to just find ‘evidence’to support what you want to believe. I bow to your first hand knowledge of these therapies though as I have none. I wish all the best going forward for your son, yourself and your family. Wouldn’t it be great if all this money and medical expertise could actually do some good in cases like yours though...
It would be wonderful if some miraculous therapy came online that would extend my sons life, or even improve the quality of life during the time he has left. There is too much money in keeping people sick. That is the bottom line.
Thank you for the well wishes.

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote

If you already have autoimmune issues, the problem described in these two links is more likely to occur.
The runaway inflammation described is called cytokine storm. It is thought that the reason the 1919 flu killed young people so quickly is that the virus had a unique ability to goad the immune system into producing a cytokine storm.
The flu didn't kill them, their own immune system destroyed their organs.

Last edited:
ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is specific to this forum, and merely a missive thought, but I wonder how many folks that are unwilling to take a new, relatively untested vaccine because of the unknowns involved with its long term effects... Are also totally stoked to guinea pig new, relatively untested drugs that are 'guaranteed to give them big gainzzz'? 🤔

Last in line for weird drugs from a needle in your arm and first in line for weird drugs from a needle in your butt. 💉🍑

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is specific to this forum, and merely a missive thought, but I wonder how many folks that are unwilling to take a new, relatively untested vaccine because of the unknowns involved with its long term effects... Are also totally stoked to guinea pig new, relatively untested drugs that are 'guaranteed to give them big gainzzz'? 🤔

Last in line for weird drugs from a needle in your arm and first in line for weird drugs from a needle in your butt. 💉🍑
my understanding is that the government has given immunity both criminal and civil to big pharma for the covid vaccines?

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
my understanding is that the government has given immunity both criminal and civil to big pharma for the covid vaccines?
Similar in a way to when we down things that are "not for human consumption"

EDIT: In actual response to what you said I am not sure but totally believe that

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Nobody's stopping you from loading up on all the Vaccinal goodness you can get ahold of, big dog.
You can have mine.

Knock yourself out.

I will note .... I didn't condemn your choice, so step away from mine!

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nobody's stopping you from loading up on all the Vaccinal goodness you can get ahold of, big dog.
You can have mine.

Knock yourself out.

I will note .... I didn't condemn your choice, so step away from mine!
No worries man, I did and feel good about it. I wasn't trying to say anyone is or isn't making the right call, myself included in that. I just think it's an interesting dichotomy. Wasn't trying to call anyone out!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Similar in a way to when we down things that are "not for human consumption"

EDIT: In actual response to what you said I am not sure but totally believe that
but if those things that are labeled 'not for human consumption' contain stuff that makes people ill or even kills would those companies be immune from civil and or criminal prosecution?

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think it covers their ass? Or is it only there to protect them from being busted for selling things that are illegal to 'possess or distribute for the purpose of consumption'?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No worries man, I did and feel good about it. I wasn't trying to say anyone is or isn't making the right call, myself included in that. I just think it's an interesting dichotomy. Wasn't trying to call anyone out!
Anyone who knows me, knows that I am not a fan of conspiracy theories.

The hundreds of guys I talk to regularly on this site (especially via PM) can attest to the fact that I base my AAS decisions upon what I believe to be the best available evidence.

That is the same way (why should it be any different?) I've currently come to the decision to not receive the vaccine.

I've never recommended that anyone else not receive the vaccine (that I remember), because no one has asked.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I see all this back and forth with people on both sides of the fence, but I gotta ask:

WHERE HAS THE FLU BEEN THIS YEAR???

Not one person I know has gotten the flu. Not one.

The CDC is trying to claim the the flu has decreased in record numbers because of all the safety precautions we’ve taken in America to avoid COVID?

Well then why in the hell are the COVID positives supposedly in reassign all fall and winter?

Im supposed to believe we aren’t getting the flu from all the precautions, yet people are catching COVID by just walking outside?

You guys get what I’m hinting at? This is a big fucking scam. All of it. Get the **** out of here! This is crazy!

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I see all this back and forth with people on both sides of the fence, but I gotta ask:

WHERE HAS THE FLU BEEN THIS YEAR???

Not one person I know has gotten the flu. Not one.

The CDC is trying to claim the the flu has decreased in record numbers because of all the safety precautions we’ve taken in America to avoid COVID?

Well then why in the hell are the COVID positives supposedly in reassign all fall and winter?

Im supposed to believe we aren’t getting the flu from all the precautions, yet people are catching COVID by just walking outside?

You guys get what I’m hinting at? This is a big fucking scam. All of it. Get the **** out of here! This is crazy!
Consider the timeline. China announces that there is a virus spreading in Wuhan, while treating us to videos indicating that the bug was capable of causing young, healthy looking people to collapse in the street and bleed out through their orifices. China locks down internally, but allows people to leave the country via air travel. When the American President attempts to shut down air travel from China, the Chinese, along with one American political party screams zenophobia and racism. In a few months the western world is locked down, and China opens back up to full economic capacity, all the while refusing to let health organizations in to investigate the genesis of the outbreak. Western economies are devastated, while China is there to pick up the slack. The economic situation oh so conveniently gives western elites an excuse to push "the great reset," aka agenda 2030, aka "build back better."
There is a virus. It is not deadly. CDC numbers show no excess deaths in 2020. A CDC report late last year, when the death toll was around 250,000, indicated that less than ten thousand had died from COVID as an isolated cause. Co-morbidities, typically multiple, were greatly involved in the vast majority of deaths. Add to this the financial incentives for hospitals to admit patients as having COVID, and further incentives for intubating "COVID" patients, and you have a recipe for chicanery. How many recorded COVID deaths were people who died with the virus, rather than from it?
Though I know it will never come, an audit of death records would shed a fascinating light on this whole debacle.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

this is why I tend to keep the tried and tested aas as my mainstays and why I generally don’t use Sarms. There is way more human data on test, bar, deca, anadrol etc than S4, LGD, etc

I'm not perfect in that regard, I occasionally use GW and MK I guess but generally speaking I like **** to have been around a while.

but when all is said and done, we choose to put the needle in our ass, if people have a choice re the vaccine then that’s fair enough, they can weigh up the risk reward profile and make the decision.

but that isn’t whats looks like happening here, it’s seemingly very likely that people will be ‘made’ to get a vaccine, if not by the Government then by default through excessive negative impact on daily life (losing jobs, no holiday etc)

as I said up the thread, truthfully I’ll bend over and get it if I’m ‘made’ to in that way. If ‘they’ are playing a game then they’ve played it well enough to beat me. Sad to admit in some ways but just the truth.

but to your point, it’s all about choice, if the dirty bit I meet off tinder on Saturday night tells me she has a couple of STI’s, then when I go balls deep and nut into the depths of her diseased wound while she bites my nipples, it was my choice and when I get the same STI’s it’s on me.

If she either doesn’t tell me or waits till after she’s hog tied me and jumped onto the Sargent when I have no choice then it’s a different ball game imo.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is all so interesting !!

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I get it. Many are like you as they have executed this flawlessly to the point where people have zero fight left. I’m not taking jabs, it’s just what I’ve observed.

End game is controlling a sick population that is dependent on the elite. Every world leader doesn’t have to be on board or know the full extent at which this is executed. And/or They are coerced just and you and I but in different ways.
You are spot on bro and this nonsense is getting sickening. Now they are trying to tell people to wear 2 and 3 masks. GTFO

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I get it. Many are like you as they have executed this flawlessly to the point where people have zero fight left. I’m not taking jabs, it’s just what I’ve observed.

End game is controlling a sick population that is dependent on the elite. Every world leader doesn’t have to be on board or know the full extent at which this is executed. And/or They are coerced just and you and I but in different ways.
I just went back to the gym after several months off due to this nonsense. As I’m in the gym yesterday I’m just looking at everyone wearing masks and having to pull it down below their nose to breathe. I can’t believe that we have accepted this. We are heading to a very bad place

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Curious where you live that you haven’t had to wear a mask.

I was against the vaccine at first, but I’m more open to it now.

Like Rocket said, I can see those daytime commercials now for the future victim settlements.

But at the same time, I haven’t experienced any side effects from the numerous other vaccines that were mandated - measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus, polio, etc.

It’s just mis-information overload all around, politics, origin of the virus, safety of the vaccine. 🤷‍♂️

I just want to be able to go to gyms, bars, strip clubs and take trips again!
This is just the beginning of the government controlling the population and do not think for one minute that the vaccine will bring normalcy anytime soon. This is all part of replacing the dollar with a global digital currency. First step is to crush the economies of the western countries. Average age of death by Covid Is 80 years old,

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
But it's not just the elderly who die. People from all ranges of ages including kids have died.

But please keep downplaying the virus as that really seems the way out of this mess.
I live in NYC And have a friend who died from from it so I’m not trying to downplay it. But this absolutely crazed response to a virus that has a 99% survival rate and an average victim age of 80 is ridiculous. The effects of the lockdowns and regulations have done far more damage to society. This is a control mechanism being used against the population.

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Believe what you want. All good.
Those are facts. On top of that they are exaggerating the number of deaths by putting Covid as the cause when a person tests positive even if it’s not the real cause. People die from influenza every year and it’s actually higher than the records because many death certificates will list cardiac arrest or pneumonia. If you are 85 in a nursing home a cold can take you out.

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote

HCQ cocktail was being prescribed by a friend of mine out in Cali at the beginning of the outbreak. Not a single one of her patients had to be hospitalized and it was maybe 30 or so. She was told she had to stop prescribing it or she would lose her license. Why? It’s been FDA approved for over 50 years.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a crazy world !!

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
HCQ cocktail was being prescribed by a friend of mine out in Cali at the beginning of the outbreak. Not a single one of her patients had to be hospitalized and it was maybe 30 or so. She was told she had to stop prescribing it or she would lose her license. Why? It’s been FDA approved for over 50 years.
I know a Dr that has a lot of elderly patients with comorbid conditions and no deaths and very minimal hospitalizations as they have been treating prophylactically ivermectin and HCQ.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know a Dr that has a lot of elderly patients with comorbid conditions and no deaths and very minimal hospitalizations as they have been treating prophylactically ivermectin and HCQ.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone that wants to have the veil pulled back what has happened this year please watch this. This woman has a very legitimate background and explains everything so clearly. Will blow your mind...especially if you’re just in the process of questioning, truth seeking, an waking up. God bless

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anyone that wants to have the veil pulled back what has happened this year please watch this. This woman has a very legitimate background and explains everything so clearly. Will blow your mind...especially if you’re just in the process of questioning, truth seeking, an waking up. God bless

2A is vital.

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
2A is vital.
Facts and I don’t even own a gun. That Amendment was created for a reason. Tyranny. I was thinking about this yesterday trying to think of the reaction of the people let’s say 25-30 years ago. Much of this is common sense and people will hopefully wake up soon cause this country is a sinking ship. Basic understanding of economics tells you where this is going.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Facts and I don’t even own a gun. That Amendment was created for a reason. Tyranny. I was thinking about this yesterday trying to think of the reaction of the people let’s say 25-30 years ago. Much of this is common sense and people will hopefully wake up soon cause this country is a sinking ship. Basic understanding of economics tells you where this is going.
the fact that the government is pushing so hard to take away guns should tell people something, imo.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Consider the timeline. China announces that there is a virus spreading in Wuhan, while treating us to videos indicating that the bug was capable of causing young, healthy looking people to collapse in the street and bleed out through their orifices. China locks down internally, but allows people to leave the country via air travel. When the American President attempts to shut down air travel from China, the Chinese, along with one American political party screams zenophobia and racism. In a few months the western world is locked down, and China opens back up to full economic capacity, all the while refusing to let health organizations in to investigate the genesis of the outbreak. Western economies are devastated, while China is there to pick up the slack. The economic situation oh so conveniently gives western elites an excuse to push "the great reset," aka agenda 2030, aka "build back better."
There is a virus. It is not deadly. CDC numbers show no excess deaths in 2020. A CDC report late last year, when the death toll was around 250,000, indicated that less than ten thousand had died from COVID as an isolated cause. Co-morbidities, typically multiple, were greatly involved in the vast majority of deaths. Add to this the financial incentives for hospitals to admit patients as having COVID, and further incentives for intubating "COVID" patients, and you have a recipe for chicanery. How many recorded COVID deaths were people who died with the virus, rather than from it?
Though I know it will never come, an audit of death records would shed a fascinating light on this whole debacle.
Excellent points man. This is a great thread and there is quite a bit of scientific knowledge vs baseless comments being used. 👍👍

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is just the beginning of the government controlling the population and do not think for one minute that the vaccine will bring normalcy anytime soon. This is all part of replacing the dollar with a global digital currency. First step is to crush the economies of the western countries. Average age of death by Covid Is 80 years old,
As I said, agenda 2030. "You will own nothing, and you will be happy."