Vaccine, anyone?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn’t plan on taking the vaccine (for Covid) and I have never care for any flue shots, to be honest I really don’t want to inject anything that won’t get me “bigger, stronger and faster” 😉

But, my work have made it mandatory to take the vaccine, it sucks but it is what it is...

How do you guys feel about the vaccine, did anyone already take it, are planning on taking it or definitely won’t take it at all?

kfinle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I got my first Moderna dose last week. So far I have noticed better pumps, increased libido, an overall feeling of wellbeing, and a little pip soreness. From what I understand, the real gains come with the second dose.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got COVID. So I'm not taking a vaccine. And there is typically a loophole that is not advertised. Find the loophole. I believe in medical autonomy; nobody can force a medical procedure on you.

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That feel when you realize...
Virus comes from China
Mask come from China
VACCINE comes from China

hmmm :unsure:
Hmmm indeed. The virus may have come from China, but the masks I buy for work and for face coverings are not from China. And the vaccine sure isn’t in the UK. I find it hard to believe the US vaccine is the Chinese one, I thought you were using Pfizer and Moderna?
I think there’s a whole **** load of paranoia and baseless conspiracy going on personally. But each to their own!

blackirish36

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I see all this back and forth with people on both sides of the fence, but I gotta ask:

WHERE HAS THE FLU BEEN THIS YEAR???

Not one person I know has gotten the flu. Not one.

The CDC is trying to claim the the flu has decreased in record numbers because of all the safety precautions we’ve taken in America to avoid COVID?

Well then why in the hell are the COVID positives supposedly in reassign all fall and winter?

Im supposed to believe we aren’t getting the flu from all the precautions, yet people are catching COVID by just walking outside?

You guys get what I’m hinting at? This is a big fucking scam. All of it. Get the **** out of here! This is crazy!
Consider the timeline. China announces that there is a virus spreading in Wuhan, while treating us to videos indicating that the bug was capable of causing young, healthy looking people to collapse in the street and bleed out through their orifices. China locks down internally, but allows people to leave the country via air travel. When the American President attempts to shut down air travel from China, the Chinese, along with one American political party screams zenophobia and racism. In a few months the western world is locked down, and China opens back up to full economic capacity, all the while refusing to let health organizations in to investigate the genesis of the outbreak. Western economies are devastated, while China is there to pick up the slack. The economic situation oh so conveniently gives western elites an excuse to push "the great reset," aka agenda 2030, aka "build back better."
There is a virus. It is not deadly. CDC numbers show no excess deaths in 2020. A CDC report late last year, when the death toll was around 250,000, indicated that less than ten thousand had died from COVID as an isolated cause. Co-morbidities, typically multiple, were greatly involved in the vast majority of deaths. Add to this the financial incentives for hospitals to admit patients as having COVID, and further incentives for intubating "COVID" patients, and you have a recipe for chicanery. How many recorded COVID deaths were people who died with the virus, rather than from it?
Though I know it will never come, an audit of death records would shed a fascinating light on this whole debacle.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OOPS ???

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not planning on taking it.

Do you work for the Government?

You are the first person I've talked to who said it was mandatory for them.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree. I don’t want to take it, plus my wife had it and I didn’t get it so the chances is slim that I ever will get it.
Exactly, It’s not logical at all for you to get it. I’ve already had covid and it absolutely doesn’t justify a vaccine to me.

I will assuredly be in the same boat as you due to my employer being a massive player in healthcare. I’m prepared to lose my job over it and have taken necessary precautions like paying off a home, savings, etc.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can see the TV Ads years from now, "Did you get the Covid Vaccine in 2021 ?" Our Law firm can get you a settlement !!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First it was taking away our rights for "15 days to curb the spread". .... And that is now at a YEAR.

NPR (National Progressive Radio) published an article a couple of days ago stating that the virus "isn't going anywhere", so we need to get used to our new normal.

That's BS.

You guys live as you please, but this will NEVER be my normal.

Never.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nobody's stopping you from loading up on all the Vaccinal goodness you can get ahold of, big dog.
You can have mine.

Knock yourself out.

I will note .... I didn't condemn your choice, so step away from mine!
No worries man, I did and feel good about it. I wasn't trying to say anyone is or isn't making the right call, myself included in that. I just think it's an interesting dichotomy. Wasn't trying to call anyone out!

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I mean, I think MOST people would also be against most of what Trump has said in recent months. It's unfortunate that recently the Republican party has become the "Trump party," although now that he's out of office, it seems they may finally be veering off of that line of nonsense. He was "THE" Republican, and I think Fox felt they had to agree with him all the time, until he started to do actual, real damage to the party and the public's perception of it, so finally started to distance themselves from him since the Capitol riot. Just like MANY people voted for Trump in 2016 just to avoid Hillary being President, MANY people in 2020 voted Biden just to avoid Trump staying President. MOST people nowadays seem to be voting AGAINST something/someone rather than FOR something/someone it seems. Each side doesn't even try to convince people that they're good, just that the other side is evil.
I’m from NYC and a lifelong Democrat since I’m a union worker. After COVID hit I realized that nearly EVERYTHING the media said about Trump is an outright lie. Just like everything being told about the so called Capitol Insurrection is a lie. They claim that 6 people died. Not one death certificate has been produced. The Police Officer- first they said he was hit by a fire extinguisher and now they back tracked on that one and still have no cause of death. Now the media is saying that it may be a reaction to Bear Spray. GTFO with that. The woman who died and was an Air Force Veteran and was UNARMED - her killer wasn’t even an officer and supposedly posted On his social media accounts that Trump supporters should die. - He’s not being charged? Who are the other 4 people? Bottom line is the MEDIA IS FULL OF ****. The Riots going on all summer caused more damage to our country and yet they arrest more Trump supporters in one day.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's awesome, man.

Yeah, I've been around some really rough characters.

Usually, there isn't a point of negotiation with them.
You couldn't offer them food, or even money (because they are out to Take it from you anyway).
The only way to interrupt their evil intentions is to escape from their vicinity, or do them physical harm.

Life sucks sometimes, brother.

... But not always.
:)
Yes, I've definitely had my share of experienced and close witnessed violence. Completely due to other reasons though than what we are talking here.

I hope both our lifes will include less of the sucking bro and more of the.. Not sucking = )

Edit: One type of sucking is welcome tho 😎

Last edited:
THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great post. Half of this country is disappointing as all hell to me. Traditional conservatives, while not my cup of tea are entitled to their beliefs, etc, etc. But this lack of caring about your fellow citizens is sad if not disgusting. Thank God the adults are back in charge and at the rate of 1.3 million folks being vaccinated per day and hopefully increasing we could see herd immunity by the end of summer. Stay healthy and well.
You both have fallen for the trap of a fear based/politicized virus. Shame on you.

Enjoy your fear mongering, virtue signaling/mask wearing, and throwing away your freedoms.

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm getting more informed and up to speed on the politics in the US. One of our national TV stations is showing a program named "Trump and the term of hate". The description goes as follows"

"Donald Trump created divison and generated hate in the USA through his entire presidental term. Due to Trump's intimidation tactics, the protests against the media and the nation's leaders escalated to riots and even to blood paths. In the end a group that demanded the presidental election result to be overturned, attacked the heart of the US democracy, the kongress building."

It's produced by American PBS. Original program name "Frontline: Trump's American carnage".

View attachment 202312

Should be a good one. Does not sound biased at all. I'm bout to get informed.
I hope you are being sarcastic with this. The carnage has been caused by the media and power hungry democrat politicians, The violence that took place on Jan 6 was not even 1/10 of the violence we experienced all summer

shanewilliams

Awards
  • First Up Vote
An insurrection is explicitly defined as "an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government." These people violently revolted against the established government's enacting of appointing a new President as voted by the people and the electoral college. Yes, the people thought the election was not fair, but that does not change that it was an insurrection. Of course people who commit acts of violence for political ends must inherently and necessarily think they are justified and their cause is just, otherwise they would not do it.

And now you're bringing in a conspiracy theory about the officer who was killed? Do you think he isn't really dead, or that he just happened to die of totally unrelated causes?

And "soy boy?" Real clever and original. I bet you're the pinnacle of masculinity. A prime Schwarzeneggerian specimen. Oh wait, you probably think Arnold is a "soy boy" too, with his supporting masks, condemnation of the capitol riots, and criticism of Trump.
Arnold is another virtue signaler like yourself. The ME hasn’t released the autopsy report but it’s already been leaked that there is no blunt force trauma at all. So then they tried spin the Bear Spray story. The Conspiracy Theory is that the officer was killed by the mob when there is ZERO proof and that’s why no one was charged. There are hundreds of Cameras. So you believe the officer was killed by the mob? Where is the Autopsy? How many arrests for felony assault have there been? Conspiracy theory is that Far Right Extremists are more of a threat than Antifa. Conspiracy theory is that Jan 6 was an insurrection.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, Space X is actually doing pretty well in context. Aren’t they the first private company to send humans to the ISS in their own rocket?
SpaceX’s futuristic Starship looked like it aced a touchdown Wednesday, but then exploded on the landing pad with so much force that it was hurled into the air.

The failure occurred just minutes after SpaceX declared success. Two previous test flights crash-landed in fireballs

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
my wife and i found a buyer for our family business and the money was deposited in our account last monday, so we put in for early retirement, she is 63 as of january and i will be 63 in 6 months....

we both weren't feeling well so we went and got covid tested last friday and we both tested positive---other than some flu like congestion and body aches we are both doing fine, actually feeling better today than yesterday!!!!

i haven't been posing as much as usual and probably won't be for the next week, we decided that since we are retired now that we would isolate ourselves in our lake cabin and just fish and hike and take life easy for a change...

we both wish you and your wife well and good luck with that vaccine!!!
Happy retirement T! And enjoy your time in the nature
= ) I hope the virus will treat you both mildly.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my wife and i found a buyer for our family business and the money was deposited in our account last monday, so we put in for early retirement, she is 63 as of january and i will be 63 in 6 months....

we both weren't feeling well so we went and got covid tested last friday and we both tested positive---other than some flu like congestion and body aches we are both doing fine, actually feeling better today than yesterday!!!!

i haven't been posing as much as usual and probably won't be for the next week, we decided that since we are retired now that we would isolate ourselves in our lake cabin and just fish and hike and take life easy for a change...

we both wish you and your wife well and good luck with that vaccine!!!
Good for you guys, enjoy you life together!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll take the word of scientists over guys talking on a podcast. Call me crazy lol.
yeah I hear ya

can you link me to any scientist who examined the vaccine for safety in people using high dose PEDS? Or who has commented about its safety in that regard?

im gonna assume no but would love to be wrong on that as obviously it would put my mind at rest

my point is that obviously the safety of the vaccine won’t have been tested in this scenario - why should it, technically we shouldn’t be taking the PEDS anyway. Pretty unlikely that any clinical studies on roid users could have possibly been conducted so whilst I am sure it is safe in a normal scenario, this isn’t that situation

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did not plan to get the vaccine, but I think I may just to protect my Grand Kids, I would not want to be the one that got them sick.
Kids don’t really get sick at all from covid. Mine had mild symptoms for like 12 hours.

Another alternative would be to continue focusing on your health and not volunteering to receive these pathogenic primers that have incredibly limited safety data

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got it. Moderna first dose. Have to wait two more weeks for second shot. I personally just want some normalcy but respect others decisions to opt out. A lot of my family is not getting it (at least for a while). I had zero negative sides, neither did my wife, older sister, or Mom who is 65.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got COVID. So I'm not taking a vaccine. And there is typically a loophole that is not advertised. Find the loophole. I believe in medical autonomy; nobody can force a medical procedure on you.
It might be hard to find a loophole because the legal department of our company is on board with it, unfortunately... :(

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It might be hard to find a loophole because the legal department of our company is on board with it, unfortunately... :(
yeah you dont have to take it but they make it a requirement of employment and youd be out of a job :-(

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not planning on taking it.

Do you work for the Government?

You are the first person I've talked to who said it was mandatory for them.
No but I work in the executive department of a big corporation. I knew it was going to be offered to all of us but I hoped it was not going to mandatory...

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My loved ones and I will not be taking it. There is a blatant agenda driven by fear and I will not take part in it.
I agree. I don’t want to take it, plus my wife had it and I didn’t get it so the chances is slim that I ever will get it.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Exactly, It’s not logical at all for you to get it. I’ve already had covid and it absolutely doesn’t justify a vaccine to me.

I will assuredly be in the same boat as you due to my employer being a massive player in healthcare. I’m prepared to lose my job over it and have taken necessary precautions like paying off a home, savings, etc.
Wow, you planning to go to war huh?! Good for you, I’m not ready to go to war for this but I would if it’s something I strongly believe in so I totally understand you and respect you for it. Hope it doesn’t get to that but if it do, good luck.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow, you planning to go to war huh?! Good for you, I’m not ready to go to war for this but I would if it’s something I strongly believe in so I totally understand you and respect you for it. Hope it doesn’t get to that but if it do, good luck.
It’s the first big slip on an very slippery slope so yes it’s time to stand up IMO. Thank you for your kind words

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My renter is a nurse. She was forced to get the vac at her clinic. She said she tested positive after and she's been on quarantine, also mentioned sides from the shot itself.... Just came to pay rent yesterday in person... Crazy stuff

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My renter is a nurse. She was forced to get the vac at her clinic. She said she tested positive after and she's been on quarantine, also mentioned sides from the shot itself.... Just came to pay rent yesterday in person... Crazy stuff
I know someone that was positive too. Crazy thing about this is his family never tested they all received a call to say they were positive. Hmmmmmmmm

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know someone that was positive too. Crazy thing about this is his family never tested they all received a call to say they were positive. Hmmmmmmmm
Testing positive after she got the vaccine was the crazy part. From the vac, false positive? 🤷 Y'all get it I'll wait, prob forever (prob will get forced)

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Testing positive after she got the vaccine was the crazy part. From the vac, false positive? 🤷 Y'all get it I'll wait, prob forever (prob will get forced)
Actually it’s not that surprising as they said without the second dose you’re as likely to get it as someone who didn’t get his first dose lol.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Actually it’s not that surprising as they said without the second dose you’re as likely to get it as someone who didn’t get his first dose lol.
I'll have to ask if she got the second I didn't even think about it since her kid was with her and it was lateish

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t really want to get the vaccine, in the same way I don’t get a flu shot every year. I’m not concerned by catching covid at all.

but I don’t especially believe there’s a big conspiracy or anything tbh

so far in the uk there’s no talk of it being mandatory but rumours it’ll be needed to travel etc. I highly doubt my company would make me and I’m not office based anyway. But If it’s going to affect me doing things I want to do I’ll roll my eyes and get it I guess.

one thing I don’t understand about it being mandatory or forced is that they’ve said they don’t know if it stops you passing the virus on (as in even when you have the vaccine you might not get seriously ill but you can still carry it) so if that’s the case the only difference is that you personally are more at risk not having it, if you can still pass it to others then that’s no difference to how it is with it without it......which makes it ridiculous to make it mandatory to protect others....

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t really want to get the vaccine, in the same way I don’t get a flu shot every year. I’m not concerned by catching covid at all.

but I don’t especially believe there’s a big conspiracy or anything tbh

so far in the uk there’s no talk of it being mandatory but rumours it’ll be needed to travel etc. I highly doubt my company would make me and I’m not office based anyway. But If it’s going to affect me doing things I want to do I’ll roll my eyes and get it I guess.

one thing I don’t understand about it being mandatory or forced is that they’ve said they don’t know if it stops you passing the virus on (as in even when you have the vaccine you might not get seriously ill but you can still carry it) so if that’s the case the only difference is that you personally are more at risk not having it, if you can still pass it to others then that’s no difference to how it is with it without it......which makes it ridiculous to make it mandatory to protect others....
So let me summarize what you just said:

-You don’t want to get the vaccine

-you will get it anyways since your rights are being eroded/or your being cornered to get it

-the vaccine doesn’t make logical sense to you from a transmission standpoint

All that being said, can’t you see how there could be an agenda embedded in all that?!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So let me summarize what you just said:

-You don’t want to get the vaccine

-you will get it anyways since your rights are being eroded/or your being cornered to get it

-the vaccine doesn’t make logical sense to you from a transmission standpoint

All that being said, can’t you see how there could be an agenda embedded in all that?!
😂😂 yeah that summarises it

I do understand why the vaccine for those most affected makes sense (avoid health care services being overwhelmed) but I assume most if not all people who are at higher risk would be happy to receive it (I would).

but I don’t get why making it mandatory for those of us who aren’t likely to end up in hospital makes any sense if it also doesn’t stop us transmitting it? 🤷

but yeah, if I’m made to I’ll bend over and pull my pants down I guess. Too old to be rallying against the dark forces of evil

truthfully though I don’t see a conspiracy in all this, just don’t think it’s feasible. Getting pretty much every world leader (with all those conflicting ideologies) on board, killing millions etc to what end? If it’s a microchip they can use the one in any bit of tech I’ve got to track me?

I just can’t see an end game for that to make sense

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will not be getting the vaccine. I fully support those who wish to do so, but I'm not interested in a rushed vaccine with unknown long term side effects.

If it gets to a point where my employer mandates it, I'll be updating my resume and moving on. Simple as that.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah that summarises it

I do understand why the vaccine for those most affected makes sense (avoid health care services being overwhelmed) but I assume most if not all people who are at higher risk would be happy to receive it (I would).

but I don’t get why making it mandatory for those of us who aren’t likely to end up in hospital makes any sense if it also doesn’t stop us transmitting it? 🤷

but yeah, if I’m made to I’ll bend over and pull my pants down I guess. Too old to be rallying against the dark forces of evil

truthfully though I don’t see a conspiracy in all this, just don’t think it’s feasible. Getting pretty much every world leader (with all those conflicting ideologies) on board, killing millions etc to what end? If it’s a microchip they can use the one in any bit of tech I’ve got to track me?

I just can’t see an end game for that to make sense
I get it. Many are like you as they have executed this flawlessly to the point where people have zero fight left. I’m not taking jabs, it’s just what I’ve observed.

End game is controlling a sick population that is dependent on the elite. Every world leader doesn’t have to be on board or know the full extent at which this is executed. And/or They are coerced just and you and I but in different ways.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I get it. Many are like you as they have executed this flawlessly to the point where people have zero fight left. I’m not taking jabs, it’s just what I’ve observed.

End game is controlling a sick population that is dependent on the elite. Every world leader doesn’t have to be on board or know the full extent at which this is executed. And/or They are coerced just and you and I but in different ways.
for sure I can’t say that’s wrong bro.

the whole thing has totally taken any fight out of me. Homeschooling kids, work changing, the gym I got involved in after exiting mine being closed. There is a big part of me that simply doesn’t care if it is a conspiracy or not, just get the vaccine out and let us get back to life.

the one thing I have said from the start and still believe is that there is no way this all started with some Chinese dude eating a bat........