Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man, the post office is really screwed up....i advise anyone who has a alternate carrier available to use the different carrier even if it costs a few bucks more...i have a package that tracking says has been hung up in tulsa, ok since the 17th.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
man, the post office is really screwed up....i advise anyone who has a alternate carrier available to use the different carrier even if it costs a few bucks more...i have a package that tracking says has been hung up in tulsa, ok since the 17th.
I'm in Tulsa and the postal service has been a wreck for months. The last two weeks of major snow and ice just made it worse.

Fun fact: last Monday's low temp was -13 and yesterday's high was 64! 77 degrees in a week.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
They have been an absolute mess around here. My local office was also voted as one of the worst in the nation. Yayyyy

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The more we allow the Government to manage our business, the more like this everything will become. USPS and DMV are shining examples. For example - go to a government staffed museum, and just LOOK at the attitude emanating from the employees (we went to the Smithsonian Museums and the employees were hostile and unwilling to offer assistance in any way). Now, imagine healthcare run with the efficiency of the USPS and DMV staffed by people with government employee attitudes.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bro. Same issue. And another held up in Las Vegas. No movement. Shipped last week.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The more we allow the Government to manage our business, the more like this everything will become. USPS and DMV are shining examples. For example - go to a government staffed museum, and just LOOK at the attitude emanating from the employees (we went to the Smithsonian Museums and the employees were hostile and unwilling to offer assistance in any way). Now, imagine healthcare run with the efficiency of the USPS and DMV staffed by people with government employee attitudes.
Funny, and we pay government employee salaries. Least they could do is be helpful.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
USPS has been gutted in a lot of areas across the country... budget cuts, staff cuts, etc... I pay more for fed ex or ups.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ordered 5 different packages over a month ago. 2 have arrived. 1 was shipping from the same state. Sucks because most supplement companies use Usps. I for one will not be making any more purchases until this is sorted or someone offers a different carrier. I have to say Apex Alchemy did offer a different carrier which is awesome of them

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
File a claim with USPS that you have missing mail. You can do it all online on the USPS site. This will push it through. It's worked for me several times.
Hate that have to resort to that lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i wasn't gonna bring it up... but fek USPS and all their shenan
I'm in Tulsa and the postal service has been a wreck for months. The last two weeks of major snow and ice just made it worse.

Fun fact: last Monday's low temp was -13 and yesterday's high was 64! 77 degrees in a week.
just my luck that tulsa is point of origin for my package and tracking shows it's been hung up there since the 17th...

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
USPS was fine before the Election Shenanigans. We should be rooting for them not against them.

Takes less than a minute to do. I've done it several times when a package hasn't moved for like 3 days. I don't care and it works lol
Same here. It works fast too once you file a report. I usually get the missing pack in 1-2days after.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I heard about bumping it with a report but was hoping to not have to. I didn't figure I would aid in the overburdened system just for a pre workout, ha ha.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Takes less than a minute to do. I've done it several times when a package hasn't moved for like 3 days. I don't care and it works lol
Filled out two forms. I feel like they would have less work if they moved the packages, rather than perform an investigation, and then move the packages due to the investigation. What do I know, I'm not the government.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Filled out two forms. I feel like they would have less work if they moved the packages, rather than perform an investigation, and then move the packages due to the investigation. What do I know, I'm not the government.
yeah, i just filled one out also....let me know if you hear anything, please.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
here is the phone number...1-800-275-8777

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So one of my inquiries, resulted in my own cities post office calling me, and telling me they did not receive the package from Las Vegas, and there is nothing they can do.

One more inquiry open for the one in Tulsa, and has not left the Tulsa facility. Just chilling in some bin. Bro, just take it out of the bin, and throw it in a truck. Man handle it if you have to, I don't care. Move the mail.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So one of my inquiries, resulted in my own cities post office calling me, and telling me they did not receive the package from Las Vegas, and there is nothing they can do.

One more inquiry open for the one in Tulsa, and has not left the Tulsa facility. Just chilling in some bin. Bro, just take it out of the bin, and throw it in a truck. Man handle it if you have to, I don't care. Move the mail.
my inquiry had a little more success...i stress little more...i was notified that my one of packages left los angeles distribution center on the 22nd at 12:15pm.....and arrived at cinncinatti distribution network center today the 24th at 9:42am...it then departed cinncinnatti distribution center at 3:03pm....after leaving cinncinnatti at 3:03pm today not further info was given---no estimated time of arrival and it is now 12:50am here in indianapolis and i know for a fact it does NOT take this long to go from cincy to indy.

the sons of bitches need to get their dammed ducks in a row!!!

i repeat, if you have a alternate method of shippinig use it---otherwise expect around 10 days to 2 weeks for domestic shipping-if not more..and it looks like the dumbasses have a real good chance of losing it all together!!!!

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I seriously just got a package delivered I ordered on October 28... Since I totally forgot about it, I guess I should be happy?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've had pretty good success.
All packages were in time except 2 (from 2 different vendors) so far.

Those two both took one week Total to arrive (from time of order, not Postal time).

One of those 2 made a roundtrip tour of our Country, Ocean to Ocean and Back to the original coast, and Still made it to me in one week from order.
I was actually pretty impressed by that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've had pretty good success.
All packages were in time except 2 (from 2 different vendors) so far.

Those two both took one week Total to arrive (from time of order, not Postal time).

One of those 2 made a roundtrip tour of our Country, Ocean to Ocean and Back to the original coast, and Still made it to me in one week from order.
I was actually pretty impressed by that.
i would state that i have 2 orders that have been fuckedup by USPS, but that the company you represent is not one of the orders-i made a order from your company a estimated 10 days ago and received in 3 days.....but my opinion doesn't mean anything--i have recently been called a spammer by a forum sponsor!!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i would state that i have 2 orders that have been fuckedup by USPS, but that the company you represent is not one of the orders-i made a order from your company a estimated 10 days ago and received in 3 days.....but my opinion doesn't mean anything--i have recently been called a spammer by a forum sponsor!!!!
Ehhh... Let it roll off your back.

I know that some people have had serious issues with USPS.
I'm thankful thank I haven't been affected so far

:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ehhh... Let it roll off your back.

I know that some people have had serious issues with USPS.
I'm thankful thank I haven't been affected so far

:)
i have been a member here for a little while now, and i have what i consider to be more than a few posts---when a forum sponsor calls me a SPANNER as much as i hate to admit it, it hurts me in a personal way since i consider this forum to be like a 2nd family!!!

DA_MOSS

DA_MOSS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Going on 8 days now with the "in transit, arriving late" status and USPS cannot give me anything more than "Keep checking your tracking and if it doesnt update next week, call us back."

I honestly hate USPS...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Eventually. Key word. Haha.
i agree, i seriously would not order anything shipping from USPS until they get things straightened out...the guy told me they were still behind from christmas---he didn't say this but my money is on the overwhelming amount of online voting, if you think about it all of the online voting ballots sent thru USPS had to be even more overwhelming than christmas and it came really close to the regular christmas volume...commonsense tells me that the humongous amount of online voting ballots really messed USPS up-BIG TIME!!!

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dejoy wants to destroy the postal service to force/push privatization. Something the Elites have wanted for years.

Sorry to get political but had to.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dejoy wants to destroy the postal service to force/push privatization. Something the Elites have wanted for years.

Sorry to get political but had to.
if the goal was to destroy the postal service it looks like they are having some success...but i can't believe the elites want to destroy a government agency...instead i look for the biden administration to makes changes to leadership and pump a whole lotta money into the USPS...i truly look for this issue to get resolved soon...but soon means that people who have ordered or who order before it gets resolved might be looking at a long delay or maybe worse.

in all honesty i am in favor of getting the post office to at least the efficiency level it was at before...even though i am a conservative i am flexible in what i think is right and the post office is keeping rates much lower than they would be for other carriers like UPS and FED-EX if there were no USPS!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

yep mine is in tulsa since the 18th

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yep mine is in tulsa since the 18th
what the 'F' is up with tulsa, one of my packages was hung up t.here for over a week, now it's hung up in cincinnatti, lol.

i am over being pissed, i am just amazed that so many people that thought online voting was such a great idea didn't think there would be consequences.....i mean how could you possibly think that overwhelming a government agency during a pandemic was a great idea...did they not think that government employees are humans too and that they also get sick with the virus and this puts them off from work for 14 days?

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
what the 'F' is up with tulsa, one of my packages was hung up t.here for over a week, now it's hung up in cincinnatti, lol.

i am over being pissed, i am just amazed that so many people that thought online voting was such a great idea didn't think there would be consequences.....i mean how could you possibly think that overwhelming a government agency during a pandemic was a great idea...did they not think that government employees are humans too and that they also get sick with the virus and this puts them off from work for 14 days?
First Class worked fine before DeJoy threw in a wrench in it. I could order something from CA via First Class and often receive it as Priority Mail on the East Coast.

Hate to burst your bubble but the voting is not what broke the system.

Con greed and Orange Man worship are to blame.