USPLABS- piss poor customer service

bman

Awards
Ordered some new powerfull and cissus after the release Feb 13. Upon delivery, I was shorted the cissus. Customer service said they were sending it right out. Over a month later and still no order. Just letting you guys know in case you ever want to start a supplement and dont want to wait. Try a different company.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You should'nt have taken this attitude. If you would've PM'd or e-mailed USP they would've compensated you for your trouble. They probably still will, even after the slandering post, they are good peeps. Instead of waiting so long and getting pissed, address the problem with them and things will work out much better for you. I do understand your frustration, just trying to help you out for the future.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No sense in the attitude.Post a more respectful thread in their forum and Im sure they will take care of you.They are a good company and very respecting of their consumers problems.good luck!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
They have like 3 or 4 reps on this board...You could ahve always sent a PM to one of them and not posted a thread like this.

On another note, who orders straight from the maker anymore?

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
never had a problem with jacob or his products. I'm not sure why you chose to air this in a forum where it doesn't apply. USP will more than likely over-comepnsate you for your negative experience and I'm sorry you chose such a poor venue to air your complaint.

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
It's amazing how people are so quick to ***** and complain and play the victim.

How many times since you talked to them have you called back to find out if wires got crossed or something was wrong? Were you polite?

And of course, like others mentioned, if you are here on AM, surely you've seen their forum and their reps around. How about a friendly post in their forum asking them to follow up on it for you?

Of course, these forums are NOT supposed to be used for customer service, and one should work through their official customer service channel for issue resolution if needed. But I don't see why you couldn't have called them back, said you hadn't seen anything, and request a tracking number for the product replacement.

Last edited:
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
we shall both have smiles at the conclusion.

Last time you promised me that you were the only one smiling while I was walking like a stund double for Broke Back Mountain!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last time you promised me that you were the only one smiling while I was walking like a stund double for Broke Back Mountain!
Dont lie... your grin was Ear to Ear then!!!!

Your so good you should catch for Nolan Ryan!!!! :D

Adams

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Nolan Ryan...damn I haven't heard that named mentioned in years. He's probably my favorite pitcher of all time, whatever happened to him and his son?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Ordered some new powerfull and cissus after the release Feb 13. Upon delivery, I was shorted the cissus. Customer service said they were sending it right out. Over a month later and still no order. Just letting you guys know in case you ever want to start a supplement and dont want to wait. Try a different company.
I've had GREAT experiences, best of luck. Caution with the negativity though, hard for me to read your post.

bman

Awards
For all who dont know me. I am an Chinese medical doctor(Acupuncturist) and herbalist in Miami. I work with body builders and regular people alike. I am not able to stop and make phone calls, so I do my ordering by email.
Recently I have been trying to email them multiple times with different email addresses, with no response. Why should I have to chase them down by figuring out what there PM's are and calling them multiple times. You guys forget I'm the customer.
"Fireproof" Before you flame me think about what your patience is with a product that has been paid for and not received.
I ship herbs to patients all the time. I can ship a bottle of 100 caps first class for about $1.50 that will arrive anywhere in the USA in three days. My original order was Feb 13, they said they would ship the mistake on Feb 27. It will be April this weekend I dont think I have been quick to complain or put any one down.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why should I have to chase them down by figuring out what there PM's are and calling them multiple times. You guys forget I'm the customer.
For future reference, to send a PM, all that it requires is clicking on the person's User Name and clicking Send a Private Message.

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
bman, thanks for posting you resume. A lot of people here have received excellent service from USPLabs. The CEO has said he'll personally take care of this situation, yet you persist. Yes, you're the customer and you get to vote with your dollars. I don't think that you are going to change the mind of people who've had great results with USP. So what else are you looking for...?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Problem solved email USP. ALso he can not PM as he doesn't have the capability. End of discussion.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
e-resumes are the ****.....you couldve come up with something better than that though

For all who dont know me. I am an Chinese medical doctor(Acupuncturist) and herbalist in Miami. I work with body builders and regular people alike. I am not able to stop and make phone calls, so I do my ordering by email.
Recently I have been trying to email them multiple times with different email addresses, with no response. Why should I have to chase them down by figuring out what there PM's are and calling them multiple times. You guys forget I'm the customer.
"Fireproof" Before you flame me think about what your patience is with a product that has been paid for and not received.
I ship herbs to patients all the time. I can ship a bottle of 100 caps first class for about $1.50 that will arrive anywhere in the USA in three days. My original order was Feb 13, they said they would ship the mistake on Feb 27. It will be April this weekend I dont think I have been quick to complain or put any one down.

You are the customer. You are correct.

evoVIII

evoVIII

Awards
Another thumbs up for to USP labs for maintaining their air tight integrity.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Why is it that the complaint posts are always longer and more prevalent then the praise/resolution/thank you posts?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
people always dwell on the abd and easily forget the good. it' just the way the world works.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
You are the customer. You are correct.

I respect the attitude, patience and professional way you deal with your customers USP...good job guys!

On the other hand publicly bashing a company is not the way to deal with these issues for future reference bud.....

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
I'm not flaming you. I simply asked a question and offered some advice. Think about it. If you ship products to people all the time, then how would you like them to notify you of a problem? Via a public forum like this? Or by emails and phone calls so you have a chance to make things right?

Whatever.

But thanks for singling me out - I like the attention.
:dance:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
that doesnt sond like usp. he is usually on top of things so no worries im sure u'll be taken care of