USP "The Works" Log

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks to USP I will be running a new log with powerfull, symmetry, c2, camph, and rem. The goal of the log will be to determine the effectiveness of a new dosing schedule for powerfull and symmetry and to test the combination of camph and rem at night. Im currently cutting so Im not looking for great size gains, but should get solid strength gains while dropping my bf%. The combo should provide for quality recomp effects.

Current Stats
height 5'11"
weight 186
bf% ~12%
age 21

Chest 46"
waist at navel 33"
bicep 15.5"
thigh 24.75"

Diet

The amount of calories I take in varies by the day of the week but generally I eat about 2700 calories + or - 200. Macros are split 40/40/20.

protein: chicken, tuna, egg whites, cottage cheese, whey
carbs: oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potatoes, whole wheat bagels, broccoli
fats: olive oil, almonds, flax seed oil

Training:

sunday - chest
monday - back
tuesday - cardio
wednesday- chest, tris, light cardio
thursday - legs
friday - back, bis light cardio
saturday - cardio

Dosing schedule:

pre workout: 3 C2, 2 powerfull, 2 symmetry

12- 2 camph, 2 powerfull, 2 symmetry

3 - 2 powerfull, 2 symmetry

7 - 2 powerfull, 2 symmetry

before bed: 2 camph, rem

Suggestions and Questions welcome.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
After my first full day on the stack, I have noticed a few effects already. The C2, which I have used before, still provides the same subtle energy boost and temperature increase when taken preworkout. The camph/rem combo is great so far. I slept like a rock, right through my roomates putting furniture together at 2 in the morning. When I woke up I didnt feel groggy but more refreshed. Also when I woke up, I could tell my body temperature was up a little due to the camph. I havent noticed anything strength related in regards to the powerfull and symmetry, but I can already notice an increase in libido.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm running this same stack + Cissus and TT 700, USP's Tribulus Extract, good luck.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
thanks, how do you like the tribulus so far?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Umm, it's hard to say really what is doin what..I'm stacking Cissus/Powerfull/Symmetry/TT 700 all at the same time, and I had never taken the three latter before, so it's really difficult to discern what's doing what really..On the whole the stack is feeling pretty good though.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
Today I noticed an increase in vascularity in my arms and legs. I believe the increased vascularity is do to an increase in blood flow, though Im not positive. Normally I have poor circulation to my hands and feet so they are always cold, today however, along with the increased vascularity, my hands and feet remained warm.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
sunday 5-14

chest and triceps

-increase of 1-2 reps per set on flat bench
-increase of 10 lbs on skullcrushers

monday 5-15

back and bis
-increase on sldl's of 10 lbs

I've noticed that throughout the day that my muscles seem fuller. While its not like a just leaving the gym pump, the fullness increase is definately noticeable

The only negative side I've experienced so far is that I am constantly thirsty.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
Hi, this message is for usp.

this is bentlaxs brother. He got in a car accident the other night and ended up with a broken leg and wrist so he wont be lifting for a while. He wanted me to tell you so you wont think he bailed on the log. He says he will start it over when he starts lifing again.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Wish you a speedy recovery

Hi, this message is for usp.

this is bentlaxs brother. He got in a car accident the other night and ended up with a broken leg and wrist so he wont be lifting for a while. He wanted me to tell you so you wont think he bailed on the log. He says he will start it over when he starts lifing again.
Man so sorry...keep using the CISSUS!!!!!