USP Labs PRimed Test Stack! Log

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Its now Time for my USP Labs PRimed Test Stack. Thanks to UPS labs for choosing me for the Giveaway Contest a few months back. I have wanted to do this for over a month, and now I finally have time to run this stack! THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED LOG. Although I did win a Prime/ TestPowder giveaway, this log is in no way sponsored by USP labs. All posts will be unbiased as always.

MY stack includes:
Prime
Test Powder
Versa-1
Erase
Hemavol
Conquor
Purple Wrath
Will also be using when needed:
Ignight-2
Stacked BCAA
Taurine
COP

GOAL: Gain 5lbs LBM and lose 1-2% bodyfat.

Weight 149 BF 9-10%(don’t judge, I’m a big 149 as some of you know from my previous Versa-1 log, lost a few lbs due to stress this month.)
Clean Diet, slowly increasing calories.

I will be doing strength-training 5days a week and Cardio and/or circuit training 1 day a week.
4 weeks
Running Prime the 6/9 protocol. My days off working-out (1-2 days a week), I will not take Prime. Versa-1 will be dosed with my preworkout. TestPowder will be dosed with first meal of day.
Protocol:
Prime weeks 1-4
Versa weeks 1-4
TestPowder 1-4
Erase 25mg Weeks 4-5 (just as a precaution, I know I shouldn’t need it, but with the DAA in Test powder , it cant hurt. Even though TP already has some estro control, I like to be extra safe.)
My only concern is overdoing it on the Agmatine. There is 1,000mg in TP and 1,000 mg in 2scoops of Hemavol and more in Conquor (proprietary blend, approx mg unsure). Whenever I take more than 1,000 mg at once, I get ridiculously pumped and it almost debilitates my workout. Any advice regarding this will be great.
Another thing I could note, I have run products with DAA before, some have given me anxiety, and others haven’t. If I start to get anxiety, I will drop TestPowder, but I plan on running it the whole way through.
Excited for this stack. Any and all feedback will be greatly appreciated.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for this! Great supp lineup bud.

If worried about the pumps from agmatine effecting your workouts, you could try one scoop (or less) of Hemavol with Conquer. I'd start with a small dose and try to find an amount that delivers a solid pump, without being "debilitating". Another option would be using 1 of the 2 products, depending on if you want a boost from stims.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im in man, hope your ready for one heck of a ride!

Awards
  • Established
Helluva stack bro! In for gains and noods!

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Thanks for subbing guys! I will post some pics as soon as possible! I've lost alot of weight (5lbs) and strength due to stress the past month so I'm ready to put it back on! Passed my real-estate state exam and resolved my girlfriend issues so the stress is no longer there and I have way more time for the gym! Started the stack yesterday. Had a decent back and bi workout but of course nothing too noticeable yet. Did wake up an a rather great mood today. I'll keep y'all posted!

Reactions: 804
bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks for subbing guys! I will post some pics as soon as possible! I've lost alot of weight (5lbs) and strength due to stress the past month so I'm ready to put it back on! Passed my real-estate state exam and resolved my girlfriend issues so the stress is no longer there and I have way more time for the gym! Started the stack yesterday. Had a decent back and bi workout but of course nothing too noticeable yet. Did wake up an a rather great mood today. I'll keep y'all posted!
Good to hear bud. I'm in the middle of completing my 90 clock hours for my real estate license. Congrats on passing bud

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
I'm guessing thats in Washington. Is that 90hrs Pre-licensing?! Here in Florida its only 63hrs Pre. 90 hours sounds brutal. Goodluck!

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Today I worked out at night, which I never do. I didnt use a preWO either, which I usually have too to get a good workout. Took my Test Powder, Versa and 3 prime 30 minutes before I hit the gym. Even working out late at night without my pre, I got great pumps and lifted really well! Felt strong! looking forward to the rest of this stack! I took pics after my cardio session 2 days before starting the stack. Will post pics as soon as I hit the 150post requirement for IMGs.

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff man, I'm a night lifter as well!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I'm guessing thats in Washington. Is that 90hrs Pre-licensing?! Here in Florida its only 63hrs Pre. 90 hours sounds brutal. Goodluck!
Correct, Washington. It seems like it never ends. I hate tests so I cannot wait to get this over with. I get test anxiety lol.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Today I worked out at night, which I never do. I didnt use a preWO either, which I usually have too to get a good workout. Took my Test Powder, Versa and 3 prime 30 minutes before I hit the gym. Even working out late at night without my pre, I got great pumps and lifted really well! Felt strong! looking forward to the rest of this stack! I took pics after my cardio session 2 days before starting the stack. Will post pics as soon as I hit the 150post requirement for IMGs.
Good to here. I lift early am and only if I have to, do I lift at night. Not a fan of lifting at night but I'm glad you enjoyed it bud. Looking forward to the rest of this stack/log for sure

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Has anyone ever had problems with having to go to the bathroom after taking test powder?! I forgot to mention that I have had to run to the bathroom halfway through my workouts after taking Test Powder. Its almost as if I took a lazative or something. In for info. not gunna take it today because I'm cyclinging and There are no bathrooms for me to stop at while I'm on my bike. I'll give it another try tomorrow, but if it happens again, I'll have to drop it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone ever had problems with having to go to the bathroom after taking test powder?! I forgot to mention that I have had to run to the bathroom halfway through my workouts after taking Test Powder. Its almost as if I took a lazative or something. In for info. not gunna take it today because I'm cyclinging and There are no bathrooms for me to stop at while I'm on my bike. I'll give it another try tomorrow, but if it happens again, I'll have to drop it.
Some people experience GI discomfort with DAA in general. Thankfully, I haven't had that issue with TEST Powder or any DAA containing product. I'd suggest splitting the full serving into 1 scoop twice daily to see if that helps. You could try taking 2 scoops pre-bed as well.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Thanks, I'll try splitting up the dose int two separate doses tomorrow.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Some people experience GI discomfort with DAA in general. Thankfully, I haven't had that issue with TEST Powder or any DAA containing product. I'd suggest splitting the full serving into 1 scoop twice daily to see if that helps. You could try taking 2 scoops pre-bed as well.
Great advice. I had the same problem with DAA powder and caps. Both times the problem seemed to diminish after about 7-10 days cannot recall exactly. Hopefully splitting up the doses will help out bud.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
7/3/13
day 3

Did a 10 mile bike ride and circuit today:

5 mile bike ride
then
8 pull ups
12muscle ups
12 hanging leg raises
2min rest
8muscleups
12 pullups
8 hanging leg raises
2minrest
12 pull ups
25 bodyweight widegriprows on the moneybars
8 hanging leg raises
2min rest
16 close grip pull ups
20 bodyweight wide grip rows
6 hanging leg raises
then
5 mile bike ride

Preworkout:
1 scoop OEP powder
12.5mg ephedrine sulfate
1g ALCAR
1g LCLT
1.5g COP
3g Taurine
1 scoop Hemavol
1 pill Versa-1
3 Prime
1 erase

Had a really good bike ride and circuit. Did 12 muscle ups during my circuit, 2 better than my usual and felt stronger while doing it. I’m noticing I have alittle more of a drive than normal. Looking forward to the next couple weeks. Going to give the TestPowder another try split into 2 doses tomorrow.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Had a decent chest & tri workout yesterday, decided to drop the Test Powder because my stomach couldnt hold it. But let me tell you, the difference in my workout is almost worth the stomach issues! My workouts on TP were much better with much better pumps and "focus". Still got a good workout in, but not as good as when the TP was added into the mix. Might try it again despite the discomfort.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7/3/13
day 3

Did a 10 mile bike ride and circuit today:

5 mile bike ride
then
8 pull ups
12muscle ups
12 hanging leg raises
2min rest
8muscleups
12 pullups
8 hanging leg raises
2minrest
12 pull ups
25 bodyweight widegriprows on the moneybars
8 hanging leg raises
2min rest
16 close grip pull ups
20 bodyweight wide grip rows
6 hanging leg raises
then
5 mile bike ride

Preworkout:
1 scoop OEP powder
12.5mg ephedrine sulfate
1g ALCAR
1g LCLT
1.5g COP
3g Taurine
1 scoop Hemavol
1 pill Versa-1
3 Prime
1 erase

Had a really good bike ride and circuit. Did 12 muscle ups during my circuit, 2 better than my usual and felt stronger while doing it. I’m noticing I have alittle more of a drive than normal. Looking forward to the next couple weeks. Going to give the TestPowder another try split into 2 doses tomorrow.
That ride/circuit sounds intense. Solid work man!

Had a decent chest & tri workout yesterday, decided to drop the Test Powder because my stomach couldnt hold it. But let me tell you, the difference in my workout is almost worth the stomach issues! My workouts on TP were much better with much better pumps and "focus". Still got a good workout in, but not as good as when the TP was added into the mix. Might try it again despite the discomfort.
Sorry to hear that the stomach discomfort hasn't cleared up. Have you tried the pre-bed dosing? I know a few people that have alleviated GI distress with that approach. It could help more with sleep quality and still be beneficial to your workouts as well.

Awards
  • Established
Also, maybe try a digestive enzyme or something like gut health. Thats been doing wonders for my GI issues as of late!

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Prime is definitely starting to kick in. I've been alot more aggressive and confident lately. Didnt notice it at first, but i thought about the last 2 days and I've been extremely aggressive at times I would just let things slide by. Also Killing my workouts lately. Business has been super busy so I haven't had much time for logging. I'll try to get more detailed in my next post.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Prime is definitely starting to kick in. I've been alot more aggressive and confident lately. Didnt notice it at first, but i thought about the last 2 days and I've been extremely aggressive at times I would just let things slide by. Also Killing my workouts lately. Business has been super busy so I haven't had much time for logging. I'll try to get more detailed in my next post.
Awesome workout man cant wait to see the where else Prime takes ya,

How bad was the aggression and did you catch yourself or ended up noticing later? I had odd aggression bouts while using the Pink Magic so Im told and would fly off the handle at the most ridiculous things so as Im looking to use 2 cycles of Prime coming up Im more than curious.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Awesome workout man cant wait to see the where else Prime takes ya,How bad was the aggression and did you catch yourself or ended up noticing later? I had odd aggression bouts while using the Pink Magic so Im told and would fly off the handle at the most ridiculous things so as Im looking to use 2 cycles of Prime coming up Im more than curious.
2 times I caught myself before I did anything stupid, mainly because I was with a friend that is very timid and didn't wanna make him feel uncomfortable. 1 time I didn't catch myself and realized the next day that I shoulda chilled alittle. Long story Short:I was hanging out with a few old friends and some people I didnt know, some guy kept pissing me off by saying I did something that I didn't do. He wouldn't leave me alone even after a warning, so I got in his face and told him to STFU or I'd beat the S**t outa him.... I'm usually the peacekeeper of the group, so this is unusual. Prime definitely makes you feel like you can beat some a$$. lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2 times I caught myself before I did anything stupid, mainly because I was with a friend that is very timid and didn't wanna make him feel uncomfortable. 1 time I didn't catch myself and realized the next day that I shoulda chilled alittle. Long story Short:I was hanging out with a few old friends and some people I didnt know, some guy kept pissing me off by saying I did something that I didn't do. He wouldn't leave me alone even after a warning, so I got in his face and told him to STFU or I'd beat the S**t outa him.... I'm usually the peacekeeper of the group, so this is unusual. Prime definitely makes you feel like you can beat some a$$. lol
Thanks for the heads up man, As I know EXACTLY what ya mean and know now that its something that I should observe closely.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Thanks for the heads up man, As I know EXACTLY what ya mean and know now that its something that I should observe closely.
yea, now that I'm aware of it, It should be easier for me to monitor.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Bike Ride and core circuit was good today. EXTREMELY HOT. 94 degrees + ephedrine + caffeine + cardio and circuit= sweat like crazy. I cant wait to hit 150 posts so I can post some pics. I plan on a weigh in later today.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Day 11
I was unable to make it to the gym today. I have been noticing some size increase and vascularity, thought it might be all in my head, until today. I had 3 people today randomly tell me that I was looking bigger(in more or less words). Just thought it would be appropriate for me to share this info. Still havent weighed myself. I am going to weigh in and post pics on day 14. Looking forward to the next few weeks.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Thanks man! I'm about to go tear up the weights as we speak!

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Day 12

Worked out chest and shoulders. Strength was up considerably on chest. My shoulders felt weak and had minor achy joints, most likely because I have been running a cap of erase the past 3 days and bumped it up to 2 today. Considering adding in some bulk cissus that I have on hand. Cheers!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Bike Ride and core circuit was good today. EXTREMELY HOT. 94 degrees + ephedrine + caffeine + cardio and circuit= sweat like crazy. I cant wait to hit 150 posts so I can post some pics. I plan on a weigh in later today.
94 plus all of the above sounds crazy. Nice work.

Day 11
I was unable to make it to the gym today. I have been noticing some size increase and vascularity, thought it might be all in my head, until today. I had 3 people today randomly tell me that I was looking bigger(in more or less words). Just thought it would be appropriate for me to share this info. Still havent weighed myself. I am going to weigh in and post pics on day 14. Looking forward to the next few weeks.
Definite bonus when others confirm your suspicion. Glad to hear this stack is treating you well.

Day 12

Worked out chest and shoulders. Strength was up considerably on chest. My shoulders felt weak and had minor achy joints, most likely because I have been running a cap of erase the past 3 days and bumped it up to 2 today. Considering adding in some bulk cissus that I have on hand. Cheers!
I noticed the aches in the shoulders as well at 2 caps of erase when I ran it.

Good news on the chest feeling strong!!

Have a great weekend bud

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
94 plus all of the above sounds crazy. Nice work.Definite bonus when others confirm your suspicion. Glad to hear this stack is treating you well.I noticed the aches in the shoulders as well at 2 caps of erase when I ran it. Good news on the chest feeling strong!!Have a great weekend bud
Thanks for the positive words! Bumping it down to 1 Erase a day. My bottle of Prime is already looking low lol. WIsh I had another bottle so I could run it longer. I'd pick one up on NP but I'm broke until these next 2 deals go through. The effects are just starting to be noticeable, 8 weeks on this would be ridiculous.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Another pic from day 10 after almost dieing of hear exhaustion(you can see how flushed I am in the pics) lol. Probably sweat off a few lbs worth of water, so size isn't really there. And got some cortisol built up in the mid section after such tasking cardio. Figured I'd post a pic or two to help gauge anyways.

Attachments

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man your going all in man keep it up!!!

Awards
  • Established
Another pic from day 10 after almost dieing of hear exhaustion(you can see how flushed I am in the pics) lol. Probably sweat off a few lbs worth of water, so size isn't really there. And got some cortisol built up in the mid section after such tasking cardio. Figured I'd post a pic or two to help gauge anyways.
Nice progress pics man! keep it up

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Looking solid bud

:thumbsup:

How many days of PRIME would you say you have left? I would love to see what two or three bottles of PRIME would do.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Looking solid bud:thumbsup:How many days of PRIME would you say you have left? I would love to see what two or three bottles of PRIME would do.
I have been doing 6/9 protocol, 9 every day that I trained. I have 8 days of pills left if I bump it down to only 6 per day. Only 10 days left including my break tomorrow and at the end of the week. Any Ideas?!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have been doing 6/9 protocol, 9 every day that I trained. I have 8 days of pills left if I bump it down to only 6 per day. Only 10 days left including my break tomorrow and at the end of the week. Any Ideas?!
Express shipping and add a bottle lol

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Day 14.

Weighed in at 151.5 lbs, that is +2.5lbs.

The past few days I have been extremely sleep deprived. 4 hours of sleep each day. I decided to hit the gym today for back day even though I was exhausted. I killed it. Went up a notch in seated rows from 195 which I can usually only do 6, and did 135x12 165x10 195x8 205x7. I was very happy about that. Targeted my upper traps as well because they are usually lagging and they were more pumped than I have ever seen them., Preworkout stack was dialed in perfectly(conquer+hemavol+12.5mg ephedrine), and I had a total of 9 prime spaced out throughout the day before I hit the weights, so all of this probably helped me achieve such a good pump. All these factors helped me kick a$$ today. I'm very happy with my stack so far. Wish I had 2 more bottles.

Awards
  • Established
Day 14.

The past few days I have been extremely sleep deprived. 4 hours of sleep each day. I decided to hit the gym today for back day even though I was exhausted. I killed it. Went up a notch in seated rows from 195 which I can usually only do 6, and did 135x12 165x10 195x8 205x7. I was very happy about that. Targeted my upper traps as well because they are usually lagging and they were more pumped than I have ever seen them., Preworkout stack was dialed in perfectly(conquer+hemavol+12.5mg ephedrine), and I had a total of 9 prime spaced out throughout the day before I hit the weights, so all of this probably helped me achieve such a good pump. All these factors helped me kick a$$ today. I'm very happy with my stack so far. Wish I had 2 more bottles.
Nice work brother! glad to see you got your sweet spot down!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN

Better late than never I guess haha. Looks like things are going well!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14.

Nice job killing your workout (and just getting in the gym) despite feeling exhausted. It's great to hear the stack is treating you well. Did you decide to stick with the 6/9 dosing for the remainder of your bottle?

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
Day 15

Chest and Tri Day,

I could really feel the Prime and Versa today. So Focused, Great energy and Endurance.
PreWO: Versa-1, 3 Prime, 1 scoop condense, 1 scoop Hemavol....Killer combo!
I usually max out on dumbbell chest press at 90lb x 6-8reps. Today I did 100lb DB Chest Press for 8 reps!!! New personal record! Loving it! Not bad for only 151lbs. lol
Thats not all, usually max out the chest fly machine for 8 reps. Even after my new PR on DB chest press, I did max weight for 15 reps! Killing it!
Prime is the real deal.

Noticeable effects of my stack so far:
  • Major Increase in Mood.
  • Alpha-Male feeling.
  • Increased Aggression.
  • STRENGTH INCREASE.
  • Size Increase.
  • Weight Increase(most likely muscle).
  • Motivational Increase.(less procrastination and more all day energy)
Really hope I will be able to get an opportunity to log this for at least 2 months. I will need to pick up an extra bottle in about a week to continue using the 6/9 protocol, so as of now I am going back to only 6 per day to conserve.

Stay tuned for more updates!!

Awards
  • Established
Day 15Chest and Tri Day,I could really feel the Prime and Versa today. So Focused, Great energy and Endurance. PreWO: Versa-1, 3 Prime, 1 scoop condense, 1 scoop Hemavol....Killer combo!I usually max out on dumbbell chest press at 90lb x 6-8reps. Today I did 100lb DB Chest Press for 8 reps!!! New personal record! Loving it! Not bad for only 151lbs. lolThats not all, usually max out the chest fly machine for 8 reps. Even after my new PR on DB chest press, I did max weight for 15 reps! Killing it!Prime is the real deal.Noticeable effects of my stack so far:
  • Alpha-Male feeling.
  • Increased Aggression.
  • STRENGTH INCREASE.
  • Size Increase.
Really hope I will be able to get an opportunity to log this for at least 2 months. I will need to pick up an extra bottle in about a week to continue using the 6/9 protocol, so as of now I am going back to only 6 per day to conserve.Stay tuned for more updates!!
Nice work, LP! That's a whole lot of positive results! Kill it bro!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 15Chest and Tri Day,I could really feel the Prime and Versa today. So Focused, Great energy and Endurance. PreWO: Versa-1, 3 Prime, 1 scoop condense, 1 scoop Hemavol....Killer combo!I usually max out on dumbbell chest press at 90lb x 6-8reps. Today I did 100lb DB Chest Press for 8 reps!!! New personal record! Loving it! Not bad for only 151lbs. lolThats not all, usually max out the chest fly machine for 8 reps. Even after my new PR on DB chest press, I did max weight for 15 reps! Killing it!Prime is the real deal.Noticeable effects of my stack so far:
  • Alpha-Male feeling.
  • Increased Aggression.
  • STRENGTH INCREASE.
  • Size Increase.
Really hope I will be able to get an opportunity to log this for at least 2 months. I will need to pick up an extra bottle in about a week to continue using the 6/9 protocol, so as of now I am going back to only 6 per day to conserve.Stay tuned for more updates!!
Cant wait man! Keep killing it!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15

Chest and Tri Day,

I could really feel the Prime and Versa today. So Focused, Great energy and Endurance.
PreWO: Versa-1, 3 Prime, 1 scoop condense, 1 scoop Hemavol....Killer combo!
I usually max out on dumbbell chest press at 90lb x 6-8reps. Today I did 100lb DB Chest Press for 8 reps!!! New personal record! Loving it! Not bad for only 151lbs. lol
Thats not all, usually max out the chest fly machine for 8 reps. Even after my new PR on DB chest press, I did max weight for 15 reps! Killing it!
Prime is the real deal.

Noticeable effects of my stack so far:

[*]Major Increase in Mood.
[*]Alpha-Male feeling.
[*]Increased Aggression.
[*]STRENGTH INCREASE.
[*]Size Increase.
[*]Weight Increase(most likely muscle).
[*]Motivational Increase.(less procrastination and more all day energy)
[*]

Really hope I will be able to get an opportunity to log this for at least 2 months. I will need to pick up an extra bottle in about a week to continue using the 6/9 protocol, so as of now I am going back to only 6 per day to conserve.

Stay tuned for more updates!!
Congrats on the PR bud! You're a strong dude.

VERSA-1™ and PRIME® is a mean combo. I'm about a month in with both (first time stacking them) and experiencing much of what you've mentioned as well. It's awesome! :thumbsup:

Hopefully, you can grab another bottle man. I'd love to see what you can accomplish with an additional month.