Used to use transdermal test, now it’s like everything is gone and nothing compares

islandsaint80

Awards
All these PH’s that worked over the last 15-20 years are all gone and what makes me sad is all the guys I used to pick up transdermal test from are no longer wanting to make it or give sources to someone who can. I switched to alpha four but it’s just not the same as straight test. I miss the good days. Anyone else feeling the same? I’m debating buying a load of 4-DHEA and running that, but I know it’s not the same. I miss the good days where people would give sources and help each other

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Go IM. Or you could try 4-AD. Only place I know that sells it is Pred though.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not order test powder and make your own transdermal. If your not scared of needles I know a research site that carries injectable trest, dienolone, injectable sarms. Plenty of stuff stronger then regular test.

Benmuscle1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Stuff that works is everywhere and test is cheap and easy to get. You have 16 year olds pinning and running real cycles figuring out how bitcoin works ect and you can't find prohoromes? This is a troll post

islandsaint80

Awards
I don't pin anymore just use transdermals. Other than that hard to get stuff here in hawaii

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't imagine that a 4ad ph will be anything like TD test. Androsterone might give u a little taste, but its still not to the intensity of TD test (subjectively of course).

I dabbled with TD test during a few cycles, and honestly in hindsight, I think it just added to sides and made recovery harder. It made E harder to manage with more BP elevation and bloat than it was worth. It also made acne go bananas, and I'm not typically prone to acne at all.

If u went TD test only, the peaks and valleys would feel like crap. I dont think I'd do a TD only test cycle bc of that. U r making it complicated. Just pin testC or E, hcg, pct. Bloodwork, repeat.

islandsaint80

Awards
I can't imagine that a 4ad ph will be anything like TD test. Androsterone might give u a little taste, but its still not to the intensity of TD test (subjectively of course).

I dabbled with TD test during a few cycles, and honestly in hindsight, I think it just added to sides and made recovery harder. It made E harder to manage with more BP elevation and bloat than it was worth. It also made acne go bananas, and I'm not typically prone to acne at all.

If u went TD test only, the peaks and valleys would feel like crap. I dont think I'd do a TD only test cycle bc of that. U r making it complicated. Just pin testC or E, hcg, pct. Bloodwork, repeat.
That is an excellent point and I know where you’re coming from. I was using test base TD before and had major acne from that. It’s been a while but I believe I was using test prop TD and that worked wonders. Wishing I could find something like that. Tried pinning and can’t mentally do it . It’s not for me unless someone does it for me. That’s why I use TD’s

islandsaint80

Awards
Why not just go to the Dr and ask for Test gel or cream?
Good idea. I’m just worried because I have Kaiser over here they’re gonna tell me my test levels are above average or in the normal range

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good idea. I’m just worried because I have Kaiser over here they’re gonna tell me my test levels are above average or in the normal range
If only one could buy a cheap suppressive SARM like S23 or LGD, from, say….ANYWHERE online and just take that for a month, then come off for 2 weeks to let bloods clean up but test is still tanked, and then go get bloodwork done…