us embacies being assualted !

water43

Awards
if obamo would show some backbone and shoot anyone tresspassing on us soil(embacy)in those countries that are full of extremists this stuff wouldnt be happening , there is a war on terror goin on !

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if obamo would show some backbone and shoot anyone tresspassing on us soil(embacy)in those countries that are full of extremists this stuff wouldnt be happening , there is a war on terror goin on !
What would you do to the Chinese Embassy if they bombed the crap out of our country and their Military were on our soil, would you send their embassy a box of chocolates?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, single sentence synopses always accurately relate the solution to complex international politics. And of course the solution is indescriminately shooting people. :rolleyes:

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
I agree. If your embassy is being assaulted shoot them. That's illegal and the country the embassy is in is supposed to protect our embassy. If they don't protect it, shoot people trying to destroy it. You can't sit back and let it happen and let people get killed. That's outrageous. Shoot the f#%kers

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. If your embassy is being assaulted shoot them. That's illegal and the country the embassy is in is supposed to protect our embassy. If they don't protect it, shoot people trying to destroy it. You can't sit back and let it happen and let people get killed. That's outrageous. Shoot the f#%kers
We did bomb the crap out of Libya illegally and without constitutional consent from congress, I think the situation here is a little complicated.

I mean if we have our ambassador there he should be defended, Im not saying that we shouldnt... but Im just going on a deeper issue that we perhaps we never should have been there in the first place or been involved with leadership overthrows in the first place, never should have been a war and never should have fueled and armed those unknown rebel groups...and much more.

If you bombed a country and put it into turmoil what do you really expect? Alot of people lost family there, its a war zone that never should have happened.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We did bomb the crap out of Libya illegally and without constitutional consent from congress, I think the situation here is a little complicated.

I mean if we have our ambassador there he should be defended, Im not saying that we shouldnt... but Im just going on a deeper issue that we perhaps we never should have been there in the first place or been involved with leadership overthrows in the first place, never should have been a war and never should have fueled and armed those unknown rebel groups...and much more.

If you bombed a country and put it into turmoil what do you really expect? Alot of people lost family there, its a war zone that never should have happened.
You know they don't need congressional approval...the president has 90 day power.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know they don't need congressional approval...the president has 90 day power.
That law would be exempt since war was never declared, it was a "humanitarian and kinetic action" which is clearly seen in our constitution (roll eyes, lol)

In the Constitution only congress may declare war, the president is only commander in chief of the army and is granted power to receive the ambassador.

Im not sure what that 90 day power your talking about, but if it exists Im guessing (Im going to look into it more, maybe Im missing something) its just another illegal power as we all know the Constitution is just a museum piece nowadays and the executive is increasingly becoming a dictatorship. In this particular case Obama received authority from a foreign government body which is even more illegal.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
The president can 'make war' for 90 days if I recall correctly, before congress has to 'declare' war. At least that was the original intent, basically not to hamper the president's ability to respond to an attack - make war - without giving the president the power to engage the entire country in a prolonged military adventure. Or at least that's one interpretation. Right now essentially the president can bomb the living **** out of whatever country he wants for as long as he wants, so long as congress doesn't much mind. They'll only bitch about him staying within constitutional restraints if they're pissed about something else and want a stick to beat him with.

I any event, we've been directly and indirectly incinerating people and their families in the middle east for decades now. It stands to reason there will be a general feeling against the US.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The president can 'make war' for 90 days if I recall correctly, before congress has to 'declare' war. At least that was the original intent, basically not to hamper the president's ability to respond to an attack - make war - without giving the president the power to engage the entire country in a prolonged military adventure. Or at least that's one interpretation. Right now essentially the president can bomb the living **** out of whatever country he wants for as long as he wants, so long as congress doesn't much mind. They'll only bitch about him staying within constitutional restraints if they're pissed about something else and want a stick to beat him with.

I any event, we've been directly and indirectly incinerating people and their families in the middle east for decades now. It stands to reason there will be a general feeling against the US.
To respond to a attack and legitimate threat, Id certainly expect my president to respond, but Lybia? If Lybia was so dangerous why did we conquer it so fast, you cant take Los Angles that fast, lol

Where does that 90 day law come from anyway?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That law would be exempt since war was never declared, it was a "humanitarian and kinetic action" which is clearly seen in our constitution (roll eyes, lol)

In the Constitution only congress may declare war, the president is only commander in chief of the army and is granted power to receive the ambassador.

Im not sure what that 90 day power your talking about, but if it exists Im guessing (Im going to look into it more, maybe Im missing something) its just another illegal power as we all know the Constitution is just a museum piece nowadays and the executive is increasingly becoming a dictatorship. In this particular case Obama received authority from a foreign government body which is even more illegal.
But the president can utilize troops for 90 days without congressional consent. Libya was not illegal.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But the president can utilize troops for 90 days without congressional consent. Libya was not illegal.
Do you know exactly what law or bill this power comes from?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe it is constitutionally authorized to make war for 90 days
I think this comes from the 1973 War Powers Resolution which is definitely not something that comes from the Constitution. Just a part of trying to officially legalize Executive abusive practices.

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
This ^

Non combatent americans are being murdered in what is supposed to be a safe haven in foreign lands, while the governments of those lands do little to nothing to stop it. Over a film........ F... Em. They breach the walls and endanger american diplomats whom had nothing to do with this movie, drop them. No different IMO than someone threatening your life on your front yard and then kicking in the Front door. My home is my castle, you break in its gameover.

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
This ^

Non combatent americans are being murdered in what is supposed to be a safe haven in foreign lands, while the governments of those lands do little to nothing to stop it. Over a film........ F... Em. They breach the walls and endanger american diplomats whom had nothing to do with this movie, drop them. No different IMO than someone threatening your life on your front yard and then kicking in the Front door. My home is my castle, you break in its gameover.
Boom

water43

Awards
well these are all great response but this particular act of war occured tues. and obozo and his dumba$s team did nothing but apologize then start the blame game !now since all those extremist terrorist have raided and destroyed embacies all over the middle east ! since they found out by the first 1 in lybia then (egypt run by the brotherhood a known extremist terrorist group) this country is run by a bunch of pu***es that wont do anythin to them , so now there is a big problemo ! obozo has sent destroyers w/cruz missiles yesterday , but i think its getting too late ! if we wouldv'e responded like a tough country it would have ended ! i hope it ends quietly and soon without any trouble in our country !i know who i'm voting for in the upcomeing election !!we need somebody tougher and not stupid thinkin the middle east extremists likes us ! and wants to be our freind !! that we just need to talk to like there lonely !!

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
well these are all great response but this particular act of war occured tues. and obozo and his dumba$s team did nothing but apologize then start the blame game !now since all those extremist terrorist have raided and destroyed embacies all over the middle east ! since they found out by the first 1 in lybia then (egypt run by the brotherhood a known extremist terrorist group) this country is run by a bunch of pu***es that wont do anythin to them , so now there is a big problemo ! obozo has sent destroyers w/cruz missiles yesterday , but i think its getting too late ! if we wouldv'e responded like a tough country it would have ended ! i hope it ends quietly and soon without any trouble in our country !i know who i'm voting for in the upcomeing election !!we need somebody tougher and not stupid thinkin the middle east extremists likes us ! and wants to be our freind !! that we just need to talk to like there lonely !!
Amen

n87

Awards
  • Established
That's arab spring for you. What idiot came up with that name? Hardcore muslims take over countries and we are happy about it? While it is true that current governments in those countries are opressive etc, they apparently need governments like that to keep them straight.
Same thing is going on in Syria, don't support the rebels. Assad is still whole lot better for the outside world...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obozo, lol thats a new one Im going to add to my list.

So what do you think the solution is in the middle east? Do you really think the attack in Lybia and going on all over the middle east were due to "terrorists" who just hate America and our freedom, or do you think these types of attacks are just continued blowback and ramifications to bad foreign policy?

water43

Awards
Obozo, lol thats a new one Im going to add to my list.

So what do you think the solution is in the middle east? Do you really think the attack in Lybia and going on all over the middle east were due to "terrorists" who just hate America and our freedom, or do you think these types of attacks are just continued blowback and ramifications to bad foreign policy?
this thing has gotten very wide spread an the foreign policies that have caused these types of retaliations on the us encompasses yrs of the us trieing to be involved in there (muslims) affairs/lifes/futures.they have a very different outlook on things .extremists think of americans as infidels and there fore should be killed in the name of allah ., so there is no answer accept get everything buiness,gov. out of these countries stop arming and training them to come back and bite the hand that fed them so to speak !end the nationbuildinding that was started yrs ago ! trying to make them democracies by arming training people in general to oust there leaders who are needed to keep them in control/ in bance and replace them with known terroist (muslim brotherhood). secondly pushing our fundamentals on these people opressed or not thats the way they want to live, they dont want or like again americas fundamentals or freedoms ! third : leave them alone to deal with there own problems ! imo the u.s gov. thinks they are our friends and we can push our way of life on them all in the pursuit of monopolizeing on there countries so russia and china wont move in ! who cares ! let them have all the probems !
now for our embacies being over-run we needed to show strength since we have gonso far with everything !not stop in the middle of the game figuring they have been tamed and appeased. since this administration has such an arogent yet naivety and cowdardness of these current events ,they must be replaced and foreign policy regarding these things needs to go too !

Reactions: ax1
omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Obama should bow down to the leaders of Libya, Afghanistan an Iran like he did in Egypt, apologize, again, and bring all our troops home. There's no redeeming the strength of this country when we have soldiers guarding our embassies with blanks instead of real bullets.
Either fight to win or don't fight at all. Our soldiers look week holding guns without ammo. The USA we live in is week because of our leadership. Obama needs to step aside and let a PROUD American lead and restrengthen this country.
I don't think the USA of the 40's or 50's would stand for any country burning our flag our killing our Ambassadors no matter what reason they had for it. Drag our soldiers around their stupid little city? One bomb would have been dropped and this crap would be over.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Obama should bow down to the leaders of Libya, Afghanistan an Iran like he did in Egypt, apologize, again, and bring all our troops home. There's no redeeming the strength of this country when we have soldiers guarding our embassies with blanks instead of real bullets.
Either fight to win or don't fight at all. Our soldiers look week holding guns without ammo. The USA we live in is week because of our leadership. Obama needs to step aside and let a PROUD American lead and restrengthen this country.
I don't think the USA of the 40's or 50's would stand for any country burning our flag our killing our Ambassadors no matter what reason they had for it. Drag our soldiers around their stupid little city? One bomb would have been dropped and this crap would be over.
If you aren't trolling you are an idiot!

FYI - week = 7 days, weak = not strong.

omni

omni

Awards
  • Established
Ok "Bones", why am I an idiot? My few spelling errors in my entire posting history or because I tell it like it is? Obama's a fool!

Go to the gym and put on some size.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok "Bones", why am I an idiot? My few spelling errors in my entire posting history or because I tell it like it is? Obama's a fool!

Go to the gym and put on some size.
Yes proper grammer on di internetz pleaze.