US Domestic Air Travel and Supps

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Quick question. I want to take some BCAAs with me on my trip this weekend. I have all of my other supps in a nice little carrying case that I will bring with me on my carry-on. I am pretty sure that even if I am questioned about them the "these are my daily vitamins, I'm a 'natural' bodybuilder...blah blah blah will work.

As far as the BCAAs go, I am willing to cap enough for the weekend to bring with me, but that would work out to about 50 per day. 4 days is 200 caps. I could just pop them into an empty bottle of multi's I had around but it wouldn't be sealed. Is this gonna get questioned too? I don't know if I can explain the need for 200 caps.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Just check the bulk powder under the plane, they will probably never see it, and then you dont need to cap em either.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'm most likely not going to check any luggage.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Carrying on all that stuff is going to get you a little attention and I would hate to hear they made you dump it.
I live in Atlanta and the people(screeners) at our airport won't let you have a tube of toothpaste. taking that into account Good luck with a bag full of goodies.
I'd check that bag. :thumbsup:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
The reason I don't want to check it is because I'm flying to ATL and then to NC...it's not a direct flight.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'll just bring the essentials...

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
on many a trip, I have checked in with my luggage wpi, chaos, xceed, massfx, powerfull, havoc, bcaas, ap, etc, in various bottles or baggies. Only once was my bag checked (that I know of) and that was because of the flyer the TSA left in my bag. I have carried items on my carry-on too, but only for short trips and always put my supps in multivitamin bottles (just in case).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One option is to fedex or express mail yourself a box full of that stuff to where you will stay. I'm going to have the same issue in july

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
only thing I can think of is a print out label.