Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Come and get it, @Ricky10 .
... 3 Days Only!

:)
Ursa Major will have to wait for PCT now, but I still want to buy it before the fact. I literally don’t have any skin surface area available for more transdermals currently. Even my sack is spoken for, and let’s just it isn’t exactly getting any bigger lately :(

Besides, this will be a purchase completed 7/18 @ 11:55 PM. You know how I roll!

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
Ursa Major will have to wait for PCT now, but I still want to buy it before the fact. I literally don’t have any skin surface area available for more transdermals currently. Even my sack is spoken for, and let’s just it isn’t exactly getting any bigger lately :(

Besides, this will be a purchase completed 7/18 @ 11:55 PM. You know how I roll!
curious what the sack is soaking up….

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just wanted to remind everyone to sign up for the Apex-Alchemy Newsletter, so you never miss any Sales, or other current info....

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to remind everyone to sign up for the Apex-Alchemy Newsletter, so you never miss any Sales, or other current info....

Has the gelling issue with this been resolved ? I ended up tossing 3 bottles as it became a pain to heat them each morning. Looking back probably a dumb idea was just a bad morning lol

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Has the gelling issue with this been resolved ? I ended up tossing 3 bottles as it became a pain to heat them each morning. Looking back probably a dumb idea was just a bad morning lol
did you miss my post where i explained that a prolonged heating kept mine liquid. left mine in the garage all day and it stayed liquid from there on. maybe if you still have any try that.

right now there is someone diggin through your garbage.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
did you miss my post where i explained that a prolonged heating kept mine liquid. left mine in the garage all day and it stayed liquid from there on. maybe if you still have any try that.

I plan on using mine again in a few weeks. They’ll be sitting in my cars cupholder until then

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
I torture tested the new recipe pretty mercilessly. Once you guys run through your current stashes, you shouldn't have to worry about this again.
good to know!!

i just think it’s weird that no one said a word until i brought it up lol.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
good to know!!

Dude, it seriously just happened to mine in the last couple weeks. It’s so weird I’ve gone through like 10 bottles

dollar662

Awards
  • Established

No I did try that also that was last thing I tried before tossing it out.

I may be digging through my own trash lol

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I torture tested the new recipe pretty mercilessly. Once you guys run through your current stashes, you shouldn't have to worry about this again.
Excellent news !!! next sale I will jump on some more love the product and never had the issue with the spray. So looking forward to grabbing some more now that it’s a nonissue

Thanks

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
good to know!!

I had bought a bunch awhile back that were spray bottles. So I didn’t notice until I ran out and switched over.

I still have dien lotion which I did like the best so glad I stocked up on that at the time

Last edited:
uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
Dude, it seriously just happened to mine in the last couple weeks. It’s so weird I’ve gone through like 10 bottles
i’m not accusing anyone of anything lol. i must have been one of the first to get a gel batch.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Before starting Ursa Major at 180 pounds. Three weeks ago..
829384AC-11D1-4301-8CD6-CE5DB2BB9EE9.jpeg
C22E7AAA-CBDD-4132-9CB4-8B187747701B.jpeg

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday at 172 pounds..

View attachment 207421View attachment 207422

I don’t know if anyone can see a huge difference, but the scale doesn’t lie. Also, when wearing a t-shirt, my belly isn’t sticking out at all anymore!
This is awesome. I'm at 179 right now. Took me 5 weeks to get from 204 to 179. I'm afraid I might stall so last night I ordered 8 bottles of Ursa Major. My goal is 170 by the end of the month. This post is exactly what I want to do with Ursa. Thanks for posting.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is awesome. I'm at 179 right now. Took me 5 weeks to get from 204 to 179. I'm afraid I might stall so last night I ordered 8 bottles of Ursa Major. My goal is 170 by the end of the month. This post is exactly what I want to do with Ursa. Thanks for posting.
Congratulations on your tremendous progress!

Yeah, I didn’t really expect it, as I have done the Hydra Head products in the past and liked them, but it never resulted in weight loss for me. While I have introduced cardio in the past 6 weeks or so, it hasn’t been as frequently as I would like. I have probably only averaged once per week for 30 minutes (almost negligible) as of late, and diet has remained unchanged. I would do more cardio but work tends to get the best of me. I’m trying to not let inconsistency with cardio discourage me, as even getting one session in per week is better than none!

I’m actually a wee bit under 172 pounds…haha

268EC8D7-14EE-4ED5-9D60-BB1B5531E0FC.jpeg

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm finding I only need 10-15 mins of cardio a day. I firmly believe in HIIT. It's really been the answer for me to lose weight, besides trying to eat less.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ursa Major is Natures DnP-dizzle

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think these are all quite ready for prime time. Nos is hard at work hammering out the new carriers for each individual offering. I will see what info i can glean

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I apparently didn’t twist the cap on tight on my current Ursa bottle, and when I went to apply it last night the bottle tipped over as a result. I don’t think I lost too much but I was still pissed at myself!

I knew it was bound to happen eventually though :(

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I apparently didn’t twist the cap on tight on my current Ursa bottle, and when I went to apply it last night the bottle tipped over as a result. I don’t think I lost too much but I was still pissed at myself!

I knew it was bound to happen eventually though :(
Yeah, it happens. This is why the gel will be nice.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Just grabbed 8 with the sale going.

I had to toss 4 that kept gelling and I have no patience but a day later I said yea im an idiot lol

Now that the issue is fixed. I figured 8 was a good start.

Looking forward to getting these

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
man dollar that story lives on in infamy !! ~